AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games Edition

Win Conditions:
    Tributes (Town): Successfully lynch/kill all the wolves.
    Capitol (Wolves): Bring the tributes down to the same number of wolves.
    Independents: Stay alive with Katniss

Rules:

Day phase:
    • Voting for a lynch is open to all players. You must follow this format: [Vote lynch xxx]. Votes must be in bold. If you are changing your vote, then put [Change Vote lynch xxx] to the person you want to lynch.
    • You can make multiple posts, but be sure to have your vote in by the end of the day phase. Failure to have to 2 consecutive day phase votes will result in a modkill.
    • There is no "No lynch" vote.
    • If there are any ties in the lynch vote that the mayor does not break, then I will use a random generator for the lynch.
    • Day actions are performed right away, unlike night actions which are performed at the end of the phase.
    • The day phase will be about 24 hours and will end at 6:30 CST. If you need timezone conversions, let me know
    Night Phase:
    • There will be no posts during the night phase.
    • Wolves will have their own discussion site.
    • All night actions must be sent to me before the end of the night phase.
    • The night phase will be 24 hours like the day phase
    Other Rules:
    • Try not to spam, although I will allow some casual conversation to get the game going.
    • Please don't post when you are dead.
    • Role-hinting is allowed, but no role-claim.
    • No outside communication

Roles:

Tributes (Town):

Katniss Everdeen: She is the mayor. She can break ties if they occur or she can stop a lynch all together by PMing me, but only once. If she is killed during the night phase, she can shoot an arrow at the wolf who attacked her, giving her a 50% chance of killing the wolf.
    Peeta Mellark: He is the protector. Peeta can pick one person each night phase to protect from the wolves. He cannot protect himself and he can't protect the same person more than once.
    Haymitch Albernathy: Haymitch will take the role of protector if Peeta dies.
    Glimmer*: She is one of the 4 seers. Due to her beauty, whenever she inspects a player, they will always show up "innocent".
    Cato*: He is one of the 4 seers. Because of his brutal personality, whenever he inspects a player, they will always show up "Guilty."
    Clove*: She is another of the seers. Because of her arrogent attitude, whenever she investigates someone, it will be reversed. So whenever she inspects a townie, they will come up "Guilty." Whenever she inspects a wolf/independent, they will come up "Innocent."
    Marvel*: He is one of the 4 seers. Due to his survival instinct, whenever he investigates someone, they will appear "Innocent" if they are town or "Guilty" if they are a wolf/independent.
    Rue: Rue will be the rogue. She can stalk one person, and if that player kills her during a night phase, she can resurrect herself.
    Cinna: Although not a tribute, he is a generic tribute/townie.

Thresh: He will be a generic tribute/townie.
    Foxface: She will be a generic tribute/townie.
    Madge: Although not a tribute in the book, she will be a generic tribute/townie.
    District 3 Tribute: Generic tribute/townie.
    District 4 Tribute: Generic tribute/townie.
    District 6 Tribute: Generic tribute/townie.
    District 7 Tribute: Generic Tribute/townie.

*Note that the seers will NOT know which character they are.

Capitol (Wolves):

President Snow: He is the godfather/alpha wolf. He will show innocent during Marvel's investigation. He will also be the one to send in the wolf kill and any night actions from other wolves.
    Plutarch Heavensbee: He is a silencer. He can select a player during the night phase and the person he chooses will not be able to vote during the day phase. He can only use this ability three times and cannot be used in consecutive night phases.

Seneca Crane: He is the normalizer. He can pick one player during the night phase and strip that person of their ability. He can only use this ability 3 times and not during consecutive night phases.
    Effie Trinket: She will be a generic wolf.

Independents:

Primrose Everdeen: She can redirect a kill during the night phase to another player. Her winning conditions is to stay alive with Katniss, and once Katniss dies, Primrose will lose.

Gale Hawthorne: Gale can choose to resurrect Katniss if she killed during the night phase at the cost of his own life. As long as Katniss is alive at the end of the game, Gale will win as well.

Player List:
    @Scruffy (Primrose)
    Deathblade (District 6 Tribute)
    @SerenityFaye
    @MaruDashi
    @Munchman (modkilled)
    @Hakoshi (Effie Trinket)
    @DenjaX
    @November
    @Darkfire Knight
    @CrimsonMoon
    @Daken (seer)
    @Dark Butterfly (seer)
    @ZombieWolf2508
    @Folter
    @RyuTama
    @Kagami Sama
    @Ribbon
    @-GAZKUL- (Seneca)
    @すずめ
    @Mr. Meme (Seer)
    @Aleyna (modkilled)
    @Hellebaard (modkilled)
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 05-18-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Game on, losers!
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

3. Likes vrarsenal liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

;U Indeed, Death.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

And...

Day Phase #1 has begun!

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Game on, losers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    ;U Indeed, Death.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>Posting before the host declares the game has begun

Smh.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A little critical, are we?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A little critical, are we?
    You should quote or mention someone when asking a question.

Though since I know it is directed at me, I'll answer: Yeah, I was being critical. What if Observer needed to make another post explaining more about the game, but the posts would be broken up and disorganized because you two decided to post early?

This isn't exactly relevant to the game though. Not really, at least.

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post

Though since I know it is directed at me, I'll answer: Yeah, I was being critical. What if Observer needed to make another post explaining more about the game, but the posts would be broken up and disorganized because you two decided to post early?

So, I'm fine right? (lol)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Mr. Meme : Sure. You posted after the host started the game, so no problems there.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure she would have put Do not post somewhere.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well @Scruffy , I don't see a *Don't post yet* in the op. But regardless. What's done is done. Can't take it back now. ^.^

TO THE GAME AT HAND!!!!!

Anyone want to start probing for questions?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure she would have put Do not post somewhere.
    Again, I already said that this isn't exactly relevant. You wanna continue defending your post though, go right ahead.

Well @Scruffy , I don't see a *Don't post yet* in the op. But regardless. What's done is done. Can't take it back now. ^.^
    Regardless you shouldn't post until the game has officially begun, as declared by the host. As I've said to DB...not exactly important to the game.

Anyone want to start probing for questions?
    This sentence is a little bit confusing. Probing is "seeking to uncover information about someone or something," so I don't exactly think it is being used properly here. Moreover, what are you asking? Are you asking for others to ask YOU questions, or are you asking for others to ask others questions?

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not much to kick up dust about right now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, "Anyone want to start 'seeking to uncover information about someone or something' for questions?" That makes sense to me. ^.^

Basically, just trying to get the game going and people talking. As for what I'm asking, it's mainly an open ended question for a vague or specific answer. Anyone can ask me, or ask others. Doesn't matter. Just gotta get folks talking. Savvy?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, "Anyone want to start 'seeking to uncover information about someone or something' for questions?" That makes sense to me. ^.^
    Nope. I think the word you're looking for is "answers" not "questions."

Basically, just trying to get the game going and people talking. As for what I'm asking, it's mainly an open ended question for a vague or specific answer. Anyone can ask me, or ask others. Doesn't matter. Just gotta get folks talking. Savvy?
    How about showing some initiative yourself instead of playing with a passive attitude?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nope. I think the word you're looking for is "answers" not "questions."
    No, Questions is the right word. lol

How about showing some initiative yourself instead of playing with a passive attitude?
    I could... But do I really want to....

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

let the games begin (no pun intended.. I think..)

-goes back to not knowing game has started-

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, Questions is the right word. lol
    Nope.

I could... But do I really want to....
    You're the one that's apparently wanting questions to be asked.

If you don't want to make an effort to be pro-active, then that can have some negative consequences for you in the game.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post

;U You're not going back in your mouse hole now.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm going to remove the color tags every time I quote you because it is near impossible to read your text otherwise.

I think the "Silencer" role in the game is not exactly a silencer, and is a little bit OP. A silencer SILENCES someone, disabling them from posting at all..what the silencer in this apparently does is just nullify votes. And as a three-shot, it leaves a lot of questions.

Will the mafia be able to learn of other peoples roles as a result of blocking their vote? Will they be able to use the ability 2-3 times in one night phase, disabling multiple votes in the process? This could be very problematic down the road.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

;U You're not going back in your mouse hole now.
    why nooot :c
    tbh.. when did game start... I just checked.. and it started.. xDD

also.. as for Scruffy being all cereal, don't see what much we can do right now, not many people are really around..
    and the ones who are, are kinda lax and lurking about lol
    or so.. how I see it..

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

BULL! You and I both know you intended for that pun! You pun loving scum!

Nope.
    Yep.

If you don't want to make an effort to be pro-active, then that can have some negative consequences for you in the game.
    True, but me being proactive has always had negative consequences for me in the game. Funny how that works, huh?

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I just woke up and the game has begun, so I'll take my time to read the posts for now, it won't take too long. *scrolls through*

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Scruffy opposite for me.. the darker the text color, the more I can't read.. xD

anywho..
    why did you quote me.. xDDD
    I feel like right after quoting me you went on about silencers.. and mafia..

(then said something about my text color.. ._. )

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Closed Thread

Thread Information