AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    I didn't make a mistake. I'll say I'm wrong when I find out if your a wolf or not.

I didn't realize I had to make a defense? Hmm, well here goes. I'm not the only one that talked to Meme that phase, just so you know. And we didn't really get into anything, I simply confused him when he didn't realize I was talking in general and not at him. So I don't see why this meme thing matters. But whatever floats your boat. Is that better for you, are you satisfied? I'll be the one facepalming when you guys decide to lynch me. Not you. Either vote for me or not.

And no ones insulting you bro. So chill out.
    I'm completely chill. I'm playing this game. Weren't you the one who said "the time is now". Before I give a final explanation I just wanted to inform you that calling someone butthurt is an insult any way you decide to cut it.

Btw I'm not 100% voting you out yet, time is left in the game so no fear. BUT you are suspicious but this doesn't mean you're the wolf. Just like my past comment reflects the same conclusion. If you want to deny the mistake then you may.

Just very weird you showed zero care you'd be throwing yourself in the fire. Only a wolf would think that way.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    I'm completely chill. I'm playing this game. Weren't you the one who said "the time is now". Before I give a final explanation I just wanted to inform you that calling someone butthurt is an insult any way you decide to cut it.

Btw I'm not 100% voting you out yet, time is left in the game so no fear. BUT you are suspicious but this doesn't mean you're the wolf. Just like my past comment reflects the same conclusion. If you want to deny the mistake then you may.

Just very weird you showed zero care you'd be throwing yourself in the fire. Only a wolf would think that way.
    o; You're not exactly free of noticeable guilt yourself.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

3. Likes mimusake liked this post
    Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

[Vote lynch Scruffy] Everything u did was meant to make death look like a wolf. Then everything he said u used against him. U say that because he doesn't instantly hound people with questions he is a wolf, then when he does you hound on him for that. Granted it wasn't the best reason, but it was all he had to go on. Then u claim people are being noncontributing just because they don't play the way you want them to.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

I care. Why wouldn't I? Was my post to bold? Should I of put it in a different way? I thought you were scum, so I simply said it.

And you shouldn't of took it as a insult, I'm actually a pretty nice guy. Don't take what I say and be offended or anything.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    @Scruffy mmm, well that's just how I play.
    I don't question, unless I feel I should, plus you seemed to be doing the same you did to DBlade to me
    but that's just me saying from what I see, not from proven facts
    Okay then.

Yeah, I am doing the same thing as I did with DeathBlade. Pressuring. Your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    @Scruffy Shield away? Why would I join your campaign just because dblade doesn't want to earn townie credit? xDD Also, I find it interesting how DBlade either die on the very early of the game or live until the end of the game xDD

If my analysis is true, there is at least one wolf among those people in the bandwagon and that includes you mister among the possibilities xDD
    That was one of the explanations I gave, yes, but obviously you're ignoring the multitude of other reasons I gave for his lynch.

Sure. Put me down on the list if it helps you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Someone came up guilty

[vote lynch Scruffy]
    At least now I have an idea as to what cop you are.

Quote Originally Posted by SerenityFaye View Post
    Welp. I honestly could careless how you play. I saw what you did to a townie, and that is my reason enough to lynch you. as far as your ego goes, I feel that those should be left out of the game. I mean, I've never been one to play nicely with the other children in the sandbox, but I also don't vote against someone for being passive. I vote based on my opinion of what I read. You don't seem to think anyone that plays is up to your standards. So, I am still standing on my vote.
    You're making it sound like I knowingly lead a lynch against a townie. The reality is, no one in the game knew his role. He never even bothered to rolehint. What kind of wolf leads a Day ONE lynch? They'd easily be killed the following day. Too risky for any experienced mafia member to do.

You're not going to vote against someone who barely contributes and makes no effort to engage others in serious discussion? Fine. But at least recognize how one could interpret that as anti-town play.

The phrase "you don't think anyone plays up to your standards" has been said many times in the game. How does that make me scum? If anything, you're just annoyed with me. Which is understandable. But in no way is that scummy.

None of you seem to realize that you're playing a game. I'm not verbally insulting anyone. I'm merely encouraging others to do what they signed up to do. Play with a little bit of heart and will, and try not to take things so personally. This section is directed at everyone, not any person in particular.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I care. Why wouldn't I? Was my post to bold? Should I of put it in a different way? I thought you were scum, so I simply said it.

And you shouldn't of took it as a insult, I'm actually a pretty nice guy. Don't take what I say and be offended or anything.
    Not bold, just very risky to say at the very end of day phase against the guy you believe is the wolf. If I was the wolf that would of been it for you.

I understand that Dark Butterfly, that much is obvious but you can't say what Daken said wasn't risky and suspicious at the same time. Suspicious since at the time it would of been smarter to avoid that ending conflict.

I'm nice too xD. Just playing.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not bold, just very risky to say at the very end of day phase against the guy you believe is the wolf. If I was the wolf that would of been it for you.

I understand that Dark Butterfly, that much is obvious but you can't say what Daken said wasn't risky and suspicious at the same time. Suspicious since at the time it would of been smarter to avoid that ending conflict.

I'm nice too xD. Just playing.
    I posted my vote as soon as I came back on. Should I vote at the beginning of the phase next time? Lol.

Gotta take risks sometime. Or we wouldn't really go anywhere with this game.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just to let you guys know, I haven't read any of the thread yet.
    My Spring semester for college ends in 2 days, so I'm grinding on my finals right now.

I have no clue who to vote for today, and I don't have much time to read up.
    I might have to random vote today. X_X

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

10. Likes mimusake liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I posted my vote as soon as I came back on. Should I vote at the beginning of the phase next time? Lol.

Gotta take risks sometime. Or we wouldn't really go anywhere with this game.
    I expect you to vote.. that's the game! Personally joining the bandwagon would of been better even if u truly believe it or not.. then gun for me this round.

I understand risks must be taken but uneeded risks is something different.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I expect you to vote.. that's the game! Personally joining the bandwagon would of been better even if u truly believe it or not.. then gun for me this round.

I understand risks must be taken but uneeded risks is something different.
    I didn't think death was a wolf. Joining the bandwagon would of made no difference really.

Either

1. Your a wolf for voting for a townie
    2. Your a wolf for not joining the bandwagon

So yeah. But oh well, I'm leaning more towards Maru right now. Voting for scruffy that way. Either shes a cop, or a wolf going for a easy role, seeing as how cops don't know which one they are.

Senior Member SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Rageface PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SerenityFayeSpiegel

I don't think not posting is anti anything. I didn't vote or talk for two days because my life was busy this weekend, and I didn't spend any time online. I worked all Saturday, and spent all Sunday with my mum. People's lives happen and mostly, that is what I think when someone doesn't post. I'm not talking anything personal. I'm calling it as I see it. I just read through the entire thing before I voted. I'm saying, you attacked him outright and he ended up being a townie, which by the by, he was mentioning that he was town. I think that is a scumbag move.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't think death was a wolf. Joining the bandwagon would of made no difference really.

Either

1. Your a wolf for voting for a townie
    2. Your a wolf for not joining the bandwagon

So yeah. But oh well, I'm leaning more towards Maru right now. Voting for scruffy that way. Either shes a cop, or a wolf going for a easy role, seeing as how cops don't know which one they are.
    It would of avoided any chance of being eaten haha. Though you sound sincere I'll leave this in my back pocket for now cause If I focus only on you I'll be making a mistake. Okay off to read all the posts I skipped! Putting all my eggs in one basket would be dumb of me.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think not posting is anti anything. I didn't vote or talk for two days because my life was busy this weekend, and I didn't spend any time online. I worked all Saturday, and spent all Sunday with my mum. People's lives happen and mostly, that is what I think when someone doesn't post. I'm not talking anything personal. I'm calling it as I see it. I just read through the entire thing before I voted. I'm saying, you attacked him outright and he ended up being a townie, which by the by, he was mentioning that he was town. I think that is a scumbag move.
    I'm not talking about people in your position, who were away entirely/didn't post.

I'm talking about people who have been present in the game and have posted, yet did next to nothing for town.

So because he said he was town, I was supposed to believe him? xD

Sorry, but in Wolf, you're never supposed to take anything at face value.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But just mentioning you are a townie, doesn't *make* you a townie. Obviously deaths defense wasn't up to par, so of course people voted for him.

Just because scruffy started it, doesn't just make HIM the wolf. Other people voted for death too.

Junior Member mimusake is an unknown quantity at this point mimusake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2012 08:57 PM
    Threads

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mimusake View Post

19. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Likes RyuTama, Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
  20. 05-14-2012 08:57 PM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

21. Likes DenjaX liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gotta go. I'll be on later and give my opinion on this matter.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mimusake View Post
    KITTY
    o; Not the right place to be posting such, I;m afraid.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

oooohkaaay... well we can consider mimusake out of the game. :/
    @MaruDashi - And assuming your even a seer (and not a wolf), what makes you think you are the correct seer?

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    oooohkaaay... well we can consider mimusake out of the game. :/
    @MaruDashi - And assuming your even a seer (and not a wolf), what makes you think you are the correct seer?
    Given that he led to the lynching of a townie and the guilty flag, I have to assume Im right. He seemed oh-so-sure he was right about Death and was completely wrong, something hes been better at in past games. I dont think it was a mistake

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

and yet for some reason you are still alive, I wonder why the wolves keep you alive or....

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Given that he led to the lynching of a townie and the guilty flag, I have to assume Im right. He seemed oh-so-sure he was right about Death and was completely wrong, something hes been better at in past games. I dont think it was a mistake
    What if you see everybody as guilty? :/
    I'm not defending Scruffy whatsoever, since I kind of see your point as well. Besides, I found his reasonings rather weak. Usually he finds better reasons to vote against a specific person.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    What if you see everybody as guilty? :/
    I'm not defending Scruffy whatsoever, since I kind of see your point as well. Besides, I found his reasonings rather weak. Usually he finds better reasons to vote against a specific person.
    Im aware I could be wrong, but as you said, he had weak reasoning to get rid of Death. Why not go for someone who was far more suspicious than lazy Death? Thus my suspicions of him last phase and today

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Also.. I suppose its safe to assume that @RyuTama is catching up? x3

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Im aware I could be wrong, but as you said, he had weak reasoning to get rid of Death. Why not go for someone who was far more suspicious than lazy Death? Thus my suspicions of him last phase and today
    Hm. Okay. Your vote seems rather justified. n_n ~

30. Likes RyuTama liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information