Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
I don't have tthat much time, just enough to read through the thread. Sorry guys.
But to Kagami Sama: Are you a fool? If I was wolf, I wouldn't vote off two of my comrades to ensure my safety. That's cutting a thin line, even if I was Snow.(Which I'm not btwxD)
As of now, you seem to be pulling at straws and don't say that Denja has a weak defense. Yours is much weaker.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Also @RyuTama : Hakoshi (who was wolf in the end, was happy enough to defend you a couple of pages back), saying that you were town. Why d'you think she did that?
Didn't mean directly you. You were just an example. Man no one seems to understand I've seen it all in this game. Heck maybe this is why I'm so suspicious, because I'm used to playing with people who have also seen it all. This feels dubbed down then.

Plus I'll state my opinion. Even if some ppl dislike it. Sigh.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
Why so tense?
Your attack on Denja and me is shockingly bad.
Your vote needs to be bolded right?
Have you been paying attention? I can't bold plus I didn't directly mean you.. again.