AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Oh I see. Well it's always been like that. Someone usually say's "Wolves could be lurking." Nothing new.

So I guess everyone that lurks is a wolf? Yeah, that's the way to go. Not.
    I'm not saying that. *Shoots himself*

I am saying that Death could be a wolf that is finding an easy target, such as Folter, who hasn't posted yet and isn't defending himself when mentioned, even though Death claims he sees him watching the thread but won't defend himself when mentioned, and claims that Folter is lurking as a Wolf.
    I UNDERSTAND
    that not only wolves lurk, BUT Death was showing signs of assuming Folter was for lurking and not defending himself.

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth now?

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Meme View Post
    I'm not saying that. *Shoots himself*

I am saying that Death could be a wolf that is finding an easy target, such as Folter, who hasn't posted yet and isn't defending himself when mentioned, even though Death claims he sees him watching the thread but won't defend himself when mentioned, and claims that Folter is lurking as a Wolf.
    I UNDERSTAND
    that not only wolves lurk, BUT Death was showing signs of assuming Folter was for lurking and not defending himself.

I don't think you understand me, I know what you said, and I understand it clearly. I was just saying that reason is getting old. And whoever thinks someone is a wolf based just on that should find a new reason. I was simply responding to what you told me, and gave my thoughts on them.

Your post made me Laugh.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Oh and in case people accuse me of posting and getting off again im going to sleep

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay..

Mr. Meme's thoughts

1) Death could be a wolf because of targeting someone who could not defend themselves (until now) and if Death is a wolf, could pick up an easy townie kill using Lurking as a cover up. Maybe.

2) Maru could be a accomplice because neither of them think the other is a wolf, or show signs of concern towards each other.

---

3) Maru and Death could just be townies and Scruffy (If a wolf) could be jumping on death because death gave a poor reason to think Folter may be a wolf, and will use that to fool townies into thinking Death is a Wolf.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Meme View Post
    Okay..

Mr. Meme's thoughts

1) Death could be a wolf because of targeting someone who could not defend themselves (until now) and if Death is a wolf, could pick up an easy townie kill using Lurking as a cover up. Maybe.

2) Maru could be a accomplice because neither of them think the other is a wolf, or show signs of concern towards each other.

---

3) Maru and Death could just be townies and Scruffy (If a wolf) could be jumping on death because death gave a poor reason to think Folter may be a wolf, and will use that to fool townies into thinking Death is a Wolf.
    If you missed my hint then so be it [/shrug]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666
    Fair enough, CrimsonMoon. Will you be joining him in voting for me, then?
    You completely missed what I said/meant. I wasn't telling you to vote for me. I was saying that I wouldn't be all to shocked if you did.... And What a surprise.... What else you gonna do that Scruffy hasn't already done?
    I'm taking your post at face value, and you seem the most suspicious. But maybe it's how you play. I remember in the previous game that you actively posted in the thread. But right now, you being too defensive is a scum sign to me. And it doesn't change the fact that you seem to want me to vote for you. So I'm keeping my vote on you until I gather more evidence as to whom might possibly be more of a wolf than you.

I tell you what. If Marvel wants to check me, he can. Seeming that he's the only true seer in the game.
    President Snow: He is the godfather/alpha wolf. He will show innocent during Marvel's investigation. He will also be the one to send in the wolf kill and any night actions from other wolves.
    Don't forget that Marvel will show innocent if you're the godfather, so Marvel can be misleading too. For all we know, you could be the godfather.

I'm not going for town cred. They want me gone, so be it. They'll only stand to find that they lynched another townie.
    But when you said that you don't want town cred, well, it makes me think, maybe, just maybe, you're not one of them. But I'm still not sure, and I don't want to take any chances against possibly lynching a scum.

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    lmao, no. Though my role might end up being harmful than good. No way of knowing
    I'm guessing that you're one of the 4 seers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Meme
    Let's do a little thinking shall we? Since we have that time since nothing but the spat is going on.

Scruffy Vs. Death(Possibilities?)
    Townie Vs. Townie
    Townie Vs. Wolf
    Wolf Vs. Townie
    Wolf Vs. Wolf(Not possible)
    Actually, you cannot rule out that there's a possibility between wolf vs wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Daken
    Wolf vs Wolf could be likely. I mean, you gotta question your fellow wolf sometime don't you? Don't want to make it obvious.
    Once something new pops up, their little thing won't be center stage anymore.
    It's as you said, so there is a possibility that the wolves are just trying to create a scene so people will be more suspicious of one wolf and less suspicious of another wolf.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    If you missed my hint then so be it [/shrug]
    Honestly, why on Earth would you even think about rolehinting..?

You have NO VOTES on you. Barely any pressure. Yet you decided to hint at your role, especially on DAY ONE? Smh. x_x

No one should ever hint at their role unless they are on the brink of getting lynched. Your role is a vital piece of leverage against others. It can save you from a lynch and keep you in the game.

But by revealing your role when you have no pressure against you, you're giving Wolves an easy target that they didn't even have to work for.

8. Likes Sir Yorick of Vincent liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Honestly, why on Earth would you even think about rolehinting..?

You have NO VOTES on you. Barely any pressure. Yet you decided to hint at your role, especially on DAY ONE? Smh. x_x

No one should ever hint at their role unless they are on the brink of getting lynched. Your role is a vital piece of leverage against others. It can save you from a lynch and keep you in the game.

But by revealing your role when you have no pressure against you, you're giving Wolves an easy target that they didn't even have to work for.
    [shrugs]
    Realistically, for all the wolves know my role could be beneficial to them. Im not gonna lie, Im actually suspicious of you, sir. You made it a point to let me know you didnt like that I was willing to out invisible players, such as yourself

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Let's just say that Scruffy Vs. Death is Wolf Vs. Wolf, then a townie will win for whoever he votes for right? So, as Death being the most suspicious and the continuous defending with no offense as a townie should do. Then my vote is clear. His accusation is weak also, so yea. Well, also, if Scruffy does make this risky accusation and lynch a townie then I will just be 10 times more suspicious towards him. Either way, the goal is clear after this phase.

[Lynch DeathBlade/13.666]

---

[shrugs]
    Realistically, for all the wolves know my role could be beneficial to them. Im not gonna lie, Im actually suspicious of you, sir. You made it a point to let me know you didnt like that I was willing to out invisible players, such as yourself
    Last edited by Sir Yorick of Vincent; 05-13-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Im gonna [vote lynch Scruffy]. For someone whose always been on [I think it was] Xey about outside communication, I found it -really- odd that you would IM me about my post to out invisible members, even going as far as to say that, quote
    Maru
    nah, just got nothing to hide
    Scruffy
    10:13 PM
    maybe you do, you don't know about other players in the game.
    So, someone whose been very against OC did just that, and seemed upset that I am willing to out invisible members. Very suspicious, dontcha think?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Woah. That kinda changes things...

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[shrugs]
    There are only two cops who should even use their ability. The other two should disregard it completely.
    Regardless of what your role is, you just benefited the Wolves.

Im gonna [vote lynch Scruffy]. For someone whose always been on [I think it was] Xey about outside communication, I found it -really- odd that you would IM me about my post to out invisible members, even going as far as to say that, quote
    So, someone whose been very against OC did just that, and seemed upset that I am willing to out invisible members. Very suspicious, dontcha think?
    1. You do realize that your quote proves nothing, right?
    2. Even if you had a screencap, you would be no less guilty than I would be.
    3. The issue was about outing people as being invisible, not game particulars.
    4. Using "outside communication" as evidence against me would be as bad as performing it yourself. xD

This was something I was debating addressing in the thread. I've had the invisible setting since I hosted Wolf XXIV, as I didn't want people to check my profile and see who I was PMing. It could have easily broken the game.

I hardly even see how appearing invisible makes someone suspicious. Every mafia game that I have hosted in/played in, the Mafia has had a QuickTopic link to use. That means they are communicating outside of this forum. Even if a mafia member were appearing online, since they're communicating via QT, they wouldn't be PMing their scummates here on AF. So the argument that "you're appearing offline, therefore you want to hide yourself whenever you're PMing a scummate, therefore you're mafia" argument is invalid.

My complaint with you is that you used your moderator privileges to expose people who have had that setting, including myself. People already knew I was in the thread, so it's not like I was hiding anything. I just think it is rather impolite to use your privileges as a mod as a way to argue against someone.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    I still don't see this defense of yours.
    You know what. You want a defense? Want me to please you? Suuure. You guys are over examining EVERYTHING I say. Oh you're a rookie this or you want to let the game play itself. Some of you are very naive if yoi think a wolf would bury himself in page two of this game. Doing this is taking the easy way out and some of these replies are just now getting stupid. Let the game play itself? You realize AF isn't my life right? I wanted to play xbox and heck I'll play xbox. I find it funny that I'm a rookie when I've played hundreds of elimation type games on forums and saying: "you can't trust me" was never a meaning of guilt or a rookie move. Heck I'd go on a limb to say I've played more of these than you, minus AF with this being my first AF wolf. I've even played with veteran dominant masterminds and they've said far worse than me and have been innocent. Since AF must be serious full time I'll stop with jokes and play like I damn should. I was trying to take it easy and play as Kagami Sama, but must I play as my Imdb self? Since you all tore at me early because of my supposed "rookie mistake" I'm sure most of you will be very naive and think of me as the wolf. Not a very smart move. Sigh.. I won't be gameplay bashed by some of you, especially the one who I believe is the wolf. Guess what. Do what you want. In the end I'll be right. Ignorant to say? No because I know I'm innocent and I know damn well how to play these. Rookie move. Rookie move is being a follower and agreeing with others to avoid any conflict.

Am I being defensive/rude? In my opinion no. I'm offended by one user though. Not stating his/her name though because it isn't relevant. Now wise up and let's play. This took me twenty five minutes and my hand is killing me so please tell me you're satisfied.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Reading trough the thread... Ill be on and off , so this could take a few hours.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm reading through this...
    I'm taking this is the same time zone as the last one?
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yahahahahaha...... my fellow hunters of the night let us step forward into the dawn and taste the flesh of the innocents once more. This night we will deep scum and other terms of nastiness to do he job blessed to us by the devil

vote goes to....... *waves pointy finger* Vote lycnh townie banzai Mr Meme

never been a big fane of memes.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

and nope, haven't read the thread, true wolves don't read.

Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    yahahahahaha...... my fellow hunters of the night let us step forward into the dawn and taste the flesh of the innocents once more. This night we will deep scum and other terms of nastiness to do he job blessed to us by the devil

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Wait a second, you voted for me, because my name is Mr. Meme, and you don't like memes...

WHAT

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So you're giving away the fact that you're wolf?
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

true wolves won't defend themselves if accused so i won't, Meme guy, my raisins exactly good sir that and yours was the first name i read off the top of my alphabetical list of possible anti furrys. now to take this topic of banter even further ways from the norm i give you......

a kitten to take for minds off my evildoings

Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Shoots himself from the thread stupidity*

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Either @-GAZKUL- is a very bad townie , an incredibly dumb wolf , or he is the best wolf i have ever seen. I think i wont vote for anyone for this phase. Ill see how the night goes.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

23. Likes vrarsenal liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    You know what. You want a defense? Want me to please you? Suuure. You guys are over examining EVERYTHING I say. Oh you're a rookie this or you want to let the game play itself. Some of you are very naive if yoi think a wolf would bury himself in page two of this game. Doing this is taking the easy way out and some of these replies are just now getting stupid. Let the game play itself? You realize AF isn't my life right? I wanted to play xbox and heck I'll play xbox. I find it funny that I'm a rookie when I've played hundreds of elimation type games on forums and saying: "you can't trust me" was never a meaning of guilt or a rookie move. Heck I'd go on a limb to say I've played more of these than you, minus AF with this being my first AF wolf. I've even played with veteran dominant masterminds and they've said far worse than me and have been innocent. Since AF must be serious full time I'll stop with jokes and play like I damn should. I was trying to take it easy and play as Kagami Sama, but must I play as my Imdb self? Since you all tore at me early because of my supposed "rookie mistake" I'm sure most of you will be very naive and think of me as the wolf. Not a very smart move. Sigh.. I won't be gameplay bashed by some of you, especially the one who I believe is the wolf. Guess what. Do what you want. In the end I'll be right. Ignorant to say? No because I know I'm innocent and I know damn well how to play these. Rookie move. Rookie move is being a follower and agreeing with others to avoid any conflict.

Am I being defensive/rude? In my opinion no. I'm offended by one user though. Not stating his/her name though because it isn't relevant. Now wise up and let's play. This took me twenty five minutes and my hand is killing me so please tell me you're satisfied.
    Well of course you have a life outside of AF, most of us do. I don't believe I or anyone else were tearing at you, just asking mainly for you defense which never showed up until now. You can play however you want to, just saying you can't be trusted isn't very 'agreeable' in very many people's minds as explained before.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

bored so it's time for another post to make the dumb town peeps mad, if jeebus was a wolf then he might look kinda like a rabbit cause if rabbits love the taste of human flesh as much as i do then it's all for naught when they come marching home.

now commence with the immense blattage of stuff, to be a decoy or not to be a decoy, that is the question. lol jk of course it isn't XD

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

bored so it's time for another post to make the dumb town peeps mad, if jeebus was a wolf then he might look kinda like a rabbit cause if rabbits love the taste of human flesh as much as i do then it's all for naught when they come marching home.

now commence with the immense blattage of stuff, to be a decoy or not to be a decoy, that is the question. lol jk of course it isn't XD
    ;U What have you been drinking?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

27. Likes vrarsenal liked this post
    Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@-GAZKUL- , please use the correct voting method or I won't count your vote.

Day Phase ends at 7:30 EST. Still need 19 votes.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Closed Thread

Thread Information