AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Concerts, which have you been to and/or want to go to?

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Default Concerts, which have you been to and/or want to go to?

Hello everybody! This is topic all about concerts. What concerts have you been to and what where they like? Are there any upcoming concerts you are looking forward to?

I have only been to two concerts, metalica: death magnetic Tour. And also a blink-182 concert in wheetland. They where both awsome. At the blink concert, my chemical romace was also performing and when they got on stage the vocalist screamed to the crowd, "whatsup everybody! Who loves satan?!" ...everybody was quiet, not one chear or anything, hahahahaha! Followed by " i mean i don't love satan i was just wondering about you guys..." *silence* and then the music started. Hahahaha, career killer. Oh and there was looooots of pot.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts V Guitar Cheshire Cat Fox
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

Default Re: Concerts, which have you been to and/or want to go to?

I have never been to a concert but i wanna go to one for Pierce The Veil.
    Here's the song Caraphernelia(i have not idea what this word mean) by Pierce The Veil
    with a fellow singer Jeremy Mckinnon from another band called A Dat To Remember.
    I loves this song Q-Q

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SIZARY-MOMO View Post
    Here's the song Caraphernelia(i have not idea what this word mean) by Pierce The Veil
    with a fellow singer Jeremy Mckinnon from another band called A Dat To Remember.
    I loves this song Q-Q
    Imagine people looking to you as you scream the lyrics of this song into the phone just like the singer did.
    They would be looking at you like "What the heck is she doing?O-O"

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

3. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I loves this song Q-Q

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Imagine people looking to you as you scream the lyrics of this song into the phone just like the singer did.
    They would be looking at you like "What the heck is she doing?O-O"
    Ahahaha! Yes that would be quite a show. XD

Go to the concert, they are alot of fun!
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Ahahaha! Yes that would be quite a show. XD

Go to the concert, they are alot of fun!
    You went to one of their concerts?O-O
    It must have been like heaven....
    Me jealous >.>

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You went to one of their concerts?O-O
    It must have been like heaven....
    Me jealous >.>
    Oh no, i hav't been to one of there concerts. But just saying generaly, all concerts are fun!

...Unless they be christian bands... >.>

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh no, i hav't been to one of there concerts. But just saying generaly, all concerts are fun!

...Unless they be christian bands... >.>
    Sir that is not true. T^T
    We Came As Romans is kinda of a christian band and their music is beautiful.

Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 08:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'v been to so many show's its retarded

I'v seen The Virus, The Havvok, Clit 45, Bad religion, social Distortion, total chaos, T.S.o.L, Dr. know, My chemical romance (the party hard), ton's of local bands
    Yellow card (before they got big), The casualties when they were real punk rock, slayer, cannibal corps, Gwar, MDC, DRI OMg my list go's on

Love music Love it XD

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

thats just a few shows that I can remember.

9. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've only ever been to one concert, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals, which I loved! However, I'm not that great with large crowds, so I can't really go to anything unless it has special seating like that concert did. I do wish I had a time machine though, because I've always wanted to see the great Sinatra sing!
    But, my mother said she might take me to a Paul McCartney concert sometime.
    Last edited by Bamboobowl; 06-26-2012 at 06:06 PM.

11. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kanye West & Jay-Z Watch the Throne tour! I love the songs on their collab album. And I would love to be on the take care tour from Drake.

“This is a newspaper, right? It’s 90% sh*t. But it’s entertaining. So I read it. It entertains me. You won’t let me read it, so you entertain me with your sh*t. Tell me a story now. Go.” - Alonzo (Training Day)

13. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Member sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 07:46 AM
    Threads

I have seen

Killswitch Engage, Rammstein, My Chemical Romance, Lionel Richie, Motion City Soundtrack, Funeral For A Friend, A Static Lullaby, The Used, Taking Back Sunday, All-American Rejects, Fallout Boy, Rise Against, Westlife and Death Cab For Cutie.

possibly more but been to a couple of festival/tours so can't really remember.

15. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

The first show I ever went to was one that I hated the most. It was seeing Avril Laveigne (I don't know [and don't care] how to spell her last name). But all the other shows I've been to rocked. If I include the shows I've performed as well, it would go like this, Metallica, Charred Remains (my old band), and Preeminent

17. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

I have been to one concert: CAKE.It was totally awesome,and a great first concert.We won it over the radio.I got a T-shirt out of the deal! But,one a bad note,some people were smoking some "illegal substances" in front of us.0_o

A few years ago,I was going to a Jonathan Coultan concert,but,sadly that did not work out.I really do want to go to his concert,and some day I will!
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

19. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by River Kingston View Post
    But, my mother said she might take me to a Paul McCartney concert sometime.
    I got to do that once. It was nice, but not worth the cost, in my opinion. (It was ~$240 apiece, and we didn't even have especially good seats. For reference, I've never paid more than $50 apiece for a good show of my own choosing. One Asia show I got into for $2 plus $5 parking, and I was maybe twenty feet from the stage- just had to show up early and endure some sunshine.)

I've seen Asia twice, Yes and Styx together once, Kansas once, and have been taken (i.e., I did not pay ) to see Weird Al a few times- forget the exact count.

The first time I saw Asia was at Summerfest, which is an outdoor music festival held in Milwaukee which is also used by the local masses as a convenient excuse to get drunk as a skunk. (I'd even wager that many people there are actually too drunk to do any other drugs.) A Rush tribute band occupied the increasingly tipsy crowd for a while before Asia came on, but the drinks continued to flow, and so throughout the later half of Asia's set there was a guy standing/teetering up on a chair in from of me, wiggling his behind at me, oblivious to the world and the music. Good performance from the band, though, and I can't stress enough that everyone ought to see Carl Palmer perform in person at least once. The next time I saw them was also in Milwaukee, but was in a small theater instead. Much tamer that time.

The concert with Yes and Styx had the two bands trading off as openers and headliners for each venue, with Yes opening when I saw them last year near St. Louis. It was a good show, and my brother tagged along to see Chris Squire play (my brother is an amateur bassist). Towards the end of their show, though, right as they all started to walk offstage, somebody threw a tiny pair of panties up onto the stage, and they got hung up on Downe's bank of synthesizers, fluttering prominently in the breeze like a banner for the whole amphitheater to see. Bear in mind that this is a band that in its heyday was not really that sort of band, and also bear in mind that these guys are all in their late fifties and early sixties. Odd. Otherwise, the crowd at a Yes concert is pretty tame, resembling less a rock concert than an orchestral recital, with most people sitting quietly and politely until the end of each song, even if they sang along and smiled. (They're musicians, not rock stars or stage performers. Take that however you like.)

All I'll say about Kansas is that it was like finding a mythical beast after years of hard searching, only to discover that the great creature was old and feeble, a shadow of the legend. Bittersweet, almost. Nice to have seen them finally, but I almost would have preferred not to have witnessed the sad state of things in the present.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 07-06-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: They weren't granny's bloomers, either.

21. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

I recently saw Alice Cooper and Iron Maiden. Two more bands to add to my list ^^

23. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wanna go to Sum 41, Simple Plan and My Chemical Romance

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

25. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

On August 9th, Slipknot, Asking Alexandria, and As I Lay Dying will be at the US Cellular Pavillion in Manchester, NH. My brother bought me two tickets for the show. He said I could take anyone I wanted, so I'll take him since we both love all three bands!

27. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    I wanna go to Sum 41, Simple Plan and My Chemical Romance
    Wow emo much?! Ahahaha! X)

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow emo much?! Ahahaha! X)
    Lol, no, it's nice music
    My musical taste is pretty wide, as I also like light music, classical musican and opera xD

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

30. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I have been to two concerts. Ironically, both managed to happen last year.

The first was Streetlight Manifesto. They're of a style that I don't usually listen to. However, I gave in because of the awesome writing for the wind instruments. Which I guess I just happen to be a sucker for. The band was an very acquired taste for me. They most certainly weren't the first band I'd expect myself to go see live. However, they were awesome and totally worth it!

Later in the year Chicago came, which has been my favorite band for at least a few years now. My parents bought tickets, mine being for my birthday present, and we went to see them. Even though they have become my favorite band, I wasn't sure what to expect from an concert. Chicago today is an entirely different band from the Chicago of the 60s and 70s. Knowing that, the concert very much impressed me. The majority of the concert was their 60s/70s songs, and they were still very good at performing them. Altogether 98% of the concert was their 60s, 70s, and 80s music so I at least recognized the vast majority of what they played.

Overall, it's awesome that those were the two bands I got to go see in concert. I wouldn't have it any other way.

~Made by me~

32. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Junior Member Verrine is on a distinguished road Verrine's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Panda
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2012 06:57 AM
    Threads

I've never been to a concert before [ what a sad life am i leading *sigh*], but i want to see and hear a bunch of people.

First of all, I must see Hugh Laurie in a concert. The brilliant man who gave life to House and many other characters from his movies, also the one who wrote an unimaginable touching story about a gun seller. He sings blues, mostly, and all his songs are a heavenly mixing between his daring voice and his beautiful piano.
    Then I shall go to a 30 seconds to mars concert, Jared Leto is just too sexy for a 40 years old man. Then i'll probably kill some people to hear: Seal, Foo Fighters, Sting, Apocalyptica,The Rasmus, Him, Three Days Grace, Nickelback.
    Last edited by Verrine; 08-04-2012 at 09:15 AM.

34. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Verrine View Post
    I've never been to a concert before [ what a sad life am i leading *sigh*], but i want to see and hear a bunch of people.

First of all, I must see Hugh Laurie in a concert. The brilliant man who gave life to House and many other characters from his movies, also the one who wrote an unimaginable touching story about a gun seller. He sings blues, mostly, and all his songs are a heavenly mixing between his daring voice and his beautiful piano.
    Then I shall go to a 30 seconds to mars concert, Jared Leto is just too sexy for a 40 years old man. Then i'll probably kill some people to hear: Seal, Foo Fighters, Sting, Apocalyptica,The Rasmus, Him, Three Days Grace, Nickelback.
    Friend, you just sent me on a 50minuite search for a verry old song i forgot about.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=FTD2lKew4iI

Man i need to stop foggeting about all these great songs...

Junior Member Verrine is on a distinguished road Verrine's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Panda
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2012 06:57 AM
    Threads

Friend, you just sent me on a 50minuite search for a verry old song i forgot about.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=FTD2lKew4iI

Man i need to stop foggeting about all these great songs...
    No problem ^^. So you like Apocalyptica, it's indeed a really good band, unique i must say. I like the song path, but the version with Sandra Nasic sounds better, her voice is awesome ^^.
    Have you ever been to one of their concerts?

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This:

http://www.aso.com.au/products/spect...ing-in-concert

Also I saw Rammstein live a year or so ago, they were everything I hoped they would be. Kylie Minogue puts an an AMAZING show too!

38. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2012 08:47 PM
    Threads

I'll make a little list.
    Have been too
    Heallyeah
    Stone Sour
    Disturbed
    Avenged Sevenfold x2
    Bullet for my Valentine x2
    Escape the fate x2
    Seether
    Three days grace
    Would love to see Pennywise, Volbeat and Atreyu. I missed out on Volbeart and Hellyeah show in July. Tickets were sold out so fast ugh still very upset.would love to see Godsmack this September, But being jobless i don't see that happening.
    My favorite concert was Bullet for my Valentine. Man, moshing in that pit was so fun. can't wait till i see them again and A7X.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    On August 9th, Slipknot, Asking Alexandria, and As I Lay Dying will be at the US Cellular Pavillion in Manchester, NH. My brother bought me two tickets for the show. He said I could take anyone I wanted, so I'll take him since we both love all three bands!
    Oh man, i wanted to see As I Lay Dying so bad.I was working to much at the time. I live for the mosh pits!

Steam:[Sock]J3r3myr007
    PSN:Marineassassin

40. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Ones I've been to:
    Saliva/Flyleaf (Got a broken drumstick that Flyleaf used onstage! Needless to say I protect it pretty well. Not bad at all for a first concert!)
    Seether/Flyleaf (Good but Saliva was better than Seether.)
    Poison/Dokken (Got sick halfway through Dokken and also missed 3/4 of Poison, but what I saw was pretty good.)
    Lacuna Coil/Halestorm (One word: FREE! A local radio station had free concerts every Wednesday and this was one of them. Freaking amazing!! <3)
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra x3 (Saw their Christmas concert three years in a row. Amazing each time. )
    Emilie Autumn (Even if it was the worst on the tour, it was the best one I've ever been to! Honestly, how can you go wrong with her shows? Occasional burlesque, the Rat Game, flaming hula hooping, aerial acrobatics, and plenty of comedy. Plus you get cookies and/or cupcakes and there's so much audience participation! YouTube it and you'll get what I mean. x3)

Ones I REALLY want to see:
    One-Eyed Doll/Kimberly Freeman
    Nightwish
    Tarja
    BlutEngel
    L'Ame Immortelle
    The Birthday Massacre
    The Clockwork Dolls

I'm going to see Emilie Autumn again in October, actually, and I'm hoping it'll be better. They add things as the tour progresses and we were at the beginning last time whereas now we're close to the end. Hopefully we'll get the stilts, Maggot's hula hooping, other fire stuff, and Contessa's acrobatics. Or at least some. I'll settle for anything more than last time! xD
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

42. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information