AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We need a live action Neon Genesis Evangelion movie

Banned Forum / Chat ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario is infamous around these parts ItsMeMario's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2012 01:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default We need a live action Neon Genesis Evangelion movie

I don't know who should play Shinji or Rei yet, but if there ever was was a live action Evangelion movie, they should use 13yo Catherine Missal to play Asuka (who's 14, only a year older) from teh anime. I mean look at her, here's her pic. She could definitely be Asuka.

Click the pic to see her official website.

And yeah there should be an Evangelion live action film. I heard Weta Workshop was going to be doing the special effects, but so far not much progress is made in the film, and it has pretty much gone "off the radar" of the fan sites that were keeping track of its progress.

In case you don't know who Catherine Missal is, she is currently acting in a show on the PBS Kids cable channel called Sprout. The show is called the Super Sprout Show and the character she plays is called Bean.

Here's a pic of her and the other guy from that show (pic is big so it goes in spoiler box).

Kinda ironic how the blue wig she has in the show is so shiny (and has an unnatural color) that it resembles an anime hair style.

Yeah, she should be Asuka, just give her a shiny red-hair wig and she'll look just like Asuka (and in fact her natural hair as you can see in the above pic, no wig needed, already looks like Asuka's hair depending on the pic of Asuka you are looking at, some of which have it light brown, some blonde, and some red, or various shades of these colors in combinations).

Want more info on her, here's her official site, complete with her resume that shows her complete filmography and stage experience as an actress.
    http://stagedoordesigns.com/client/m...te/resume.html

One more ironic thing is she played Heather on an episode of Law and Order: SVU (according to her resume, and according to IMDB it was season12 ep12), which means the story probably involved her getting messed over bad by some "hentai" (pervert) guy on the episode (and according to IMDB, the character in question was molested, as I had expected). And since this show L&O:SVU is so similar to hentai, and hentai being a genre of anime, then she probably already has enough experience to act in a live action movie based on an anime.

So yeah, I'm all for having her play Asuka in that upcoming (if it ever happens) live action Neon Genesis Evangelion movie.

Oh, and to anyone involved in making this movie, if you happen to be reading this thread in this forum, GET THE MOVIE MADE ALREADY, I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR THE LIVE ACTION EVANGELION MOVIE TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ItsMeMario; 05-10-2012 at 06:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information