AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: more help needed

Junior Member Dylan23 is on a distinguished road Dylan23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2012 07:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question more help needed

hi there i need names of any logo's on this car that are not in english and the names of any/ all characters on the car aswell :/
    can anyone please help me out im desingin these for a car on a game ive posted previous threads about other cars aswell thank you for the help

me love you long time for this if anyone can help :P
    will post the car once finished aswell

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    drobertbaker is on a distinguished road drobertbaker's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2012 01:59 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: more help needed

This car is all about a minor character from Macross Frontier (Macross F) (マクロスF) called クラン・クラン, Kuran Kuran, or, as appears on the car, Klan Klein, one of many, many variations of the name.

The roof shows a picture of Kuran Kuran with the notation きほをなせえ (kiho wo nase e) which, after much research, mystifies me completely.

On the hood there appears (around the red ball and on the front of the hood) めへねてせけえ (me he ne te se ke e), the 4th line of the "50 sounds", a chart used to show the syllables of katakana, one of the Japanese scripts.

In the center of the hood is a picture captioned Klan Klein マクロスF 虚空歌姫 (Macross F kokuu utahime - Macross F space songstress (songprincess). Down the right side of the hood are 5 kanji in purple that I can't really read; could be the artist's (or somebody's) name.

The spoiler has the same マクロスF 虚空歌姫 and 2 flanking 愛(ai - love) kanji.

The right side also has the Klan Klein マクロスF 虚空歌姫 motif plus イツワリノウタヒメ (itsuwari no utahime - The False Songstress; this is the name of the 1st of the two movies that retell the Macross Frontier story). There is another line from the sound chart んわらやまはなたさかあ (n wa ra ya ma na ta sa ka a). The back corner has a string of apparently nonsense syllables around a red ball again ゆむれきいえお (yu mu re ki i e o) and below that is the kanji 愛 (ai -love).

The left side has the same stuff as the right side with the main logo backwards.
    The right back corner has the kanji 悪 meaning bad, evil, devil, etc.

The sign in the background is interesting. It has a picture of a tent and says "Concrete Elegance".

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Default Re: more help needed

Right...
    Well, I think this is done.

Closed Thread

Thread Information