AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: ZOMBIES.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Breaking News: ZOMBIES.

Whats an x virus?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Yorick of Vincent View Post
    I have no idea. *Tries to escape while distracting you with a picture*

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.c...he-teacher.jpg
    So first you write things that can be misinterpreted and now you want to make me distracted??? Prepare yourself to pay for this insolence with your human life!

*Starts to crawl against you in anger, with my rotten and bloody teeths exposed*

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    What? I'm innocent. o_o ...Okay, wait, that COULD be misinterpreted, but that's certainly not what I meant, I swear! >.> *makes puppy face*

I'm as ready as can be. Got a handful of weapons and stuff, but if all else fail, I'm going to dig my own grave. o_o
    Ha ha ha.... Wait so you are actually going to even try to take me on? Pffffssss you don't stand a chance! We zombies will beat and eat you!

And here's why; ~

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    Whats an x virus?
    *Confused zombie sound*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    So first you write things that can be misinterpreted and now you want to make me distracted??? Prepare yourself to pay for this insolence with your human life!

*Starts to crawl against you in anger, with my rotten and bloody teeths exposed*

NOOO.

*Smoke bomb*

Last game played was Prey and Mirror's Edge DLC
    Currently involved in Silent Hill Homecoming

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ha ha ha.... Wait so you are actually going to even try to take me on? Pffffssss you don't stand a chance! We zombies will beat and eat you!

And here's why; ~
    [COLOR="Silver"]
    And I will be the last man (or woman, whichever o_o) standing~

....Before I dig my own grave, that is... >.>

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

NOOO.

*Smoke bomb*
    *Cough cough* Where did you goooo? Where did you goooo???? Graaauuuuwlwl!!!

And I will be the last man (or woman, whichever o_o) standing~

....Before I dig my own grave, that is... >.>
    *While you where busy talking I sneaked up behind you (thank you Sir Yorick for the smokebomb~), you feel my breath in your neck - and it smells like rotten flesh*

SURPRISE!!!

Your brain is mine!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Cough cough* Where did you goooo? Where did you goooo???? Graaauuuuwlwl!!!
    That's just scary and entertaining at the same time.

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

*While you where busy talking I sneaked up behind you (thank you Sir Yorick for the smokebomb~), you feel my breath in your neck - and it smells like rotten flesh*

SURPRISE!!!

Your brain is mine!
    Sorry, that's not my brain, that's just my helmet you're eating. I hope it tasted nice, lol.

>>Enter My World<<

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd like to inform everyone that AF is fully infected and soon EVERYONE will be zombies!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Answering to @Sir Yorick of Vincent from this thread; http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...45#post2683945

Do you guys see what he writes to me???

No manners at all, what-so-ever. And on top of that it's sooooo rude!

Someone as royal as myself ~ knows how to behave properly... so I warn you... I may feel for minced meat today. ~ (hint hint you stand close to a cliff).

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Sorry, that's not my brain, that's just my helmet you're eating. I hope it tasted nice, lol.
    *Bites threw your helmet, you feel something sharp towards your head*

Now what will you do? ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Answering to @Sir Yorick of Vincent from this thread; http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...45#post2683945

Do you guys see what he writes to me???

No manners at all, what-so-ever. And on top of that it's sooooo rude!

Someone as royal as myself ~ knows how to behave properly... so I warn you... I may feel for minced meat today. ~ (hint hint you stand close to a cliff).

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Now what will you do? ~
    I'm only nice to girls SuXrys. : D

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Meanwhile in Florida.... Supposedly it all started with "Bath salts". Who knew?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Now what will you do? ~
    Argh, my poor, beautiful hat/head! >.<

>>Enter My World<<

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm only nice to girls SuXrys. : D
    Well excuuuuuuuuuuse me, PRINCESS!!

*"Accidentally" push you off a cliff*

Argh, my poor, beautiful hat/head! >.<]

And I enjoyed it too! *continues to gnaw on your head*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

14. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683...l-quickly.html
    My zombie plan..... ^ sit and watch
    i suppose i'll carry a gun just in case....maybe i will have to put @SuXrys down :P
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18683...l-quickly.html
    My zombie plan..... ^ sit and watch
    i suppose i'll carry a gun just in case....maybe i will have to put @SuXrys down :P

No, no, no, no, no.

This isn't the moment when you are supposed to write things like that...
    This is the perfect time for singing things like THIS:

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    Meanwhile in Florida.... Supposedly it all started with "Bath salts". Who knew?
    Don't even bring that up ._.' sick.. One of the guys I heard about growled at police.. Funny.. but really odd.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Luna-P Ball Haruhi Sos Dan Tennis Ball
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2013 10:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well there new report today that black guy had that drug kill his roommate and eat his heart

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

To all zombies!

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

20. Likes Sizary Momo liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts V Guitar Cheshire Cat Fox
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

If i'm a brainless zombie how do i know who's not and where's the brain?*searches in @SuXrys head* Are you sure it's in there?

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

23. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It "swishes" (a lot of air going round and round, (don't judge my english *le blinks with one of my eyes*)) unusual much in my head today. O_______________O

Hm .... Strange.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ariel EVE Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 06:04 PM
    Threads

i'm back everyone .... thanks to summer school i couldn't get on much -_-..... now who wants a hug >)

26. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Boom View Post
    i'm back everyone .... thanks to summer school i couldn't get on much -_-..... now who wants a hug >)
    Me!! ^__^

Come on, do it already! HUG, HUG, HUG, HUUUUUUG!!! ~ <3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

28. Thanks Cherry Boom thanked for this post
    Likes CrimsonMoon, Cherry Boom liked this post
    Senior Member Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ariel EVE Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 06:04 PM
    Threads

ok ^^ come here then....

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Run towards @Cherry Boom with a very happy (and perhaps a little creepy?) face expression under my mask*

*Smiles and laughs like crazy (honestly) while posting this video*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

31. Likes Cherry Boom liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information