AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: An Autistic Child Is Bullied By His Teachers

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: An Autistic Child Is Bullied By His Teachers

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Thats right, sometimes you hear in the news about teacher doing "bad stuff" to the students/children they teach. But those are only the reports that have been discovered. I thinks its great that the parent of that kid put in the effort to make this public. So that maybe other people who think that this happens to people near them will be able to do something about it too.
    Exactly, and it's easy to say "well, that is wrong, shouldn't happen at all" but most of the times those realities are pretty distant from yours so can't do nothing at all but to keep your principles.

Indeed, that parent was really brave, sharing is always important but surelly it was pretty hard for him! More people like him and I'm sure the world would be a better place, at least for that kind of situations
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 06-25-2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: grammar mistake

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Exactly, and it's easy to say "well, that is wrong, shouldn't happen at all" but most of the times those realities are pretty distant from yours so can't do nothing at all but to keep your principles.

Indeed, that parent was really brave, sharing is always important but surelly it was pretty hard for him! More people like him and I'm sure the world would be a better place, at least for that kind of situations
    Yup, you'll always think "it won't happen to people or kids i know" but how could you know? There is a possibillity that i DOES happen in you're neighbourhood.

3. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yup, you'll always think "it won't happen to people or kids i know" but how could you know? There is a possibillity that i DOES happen in you're neighbourhood.
    Exactly! And the possibility is in some cases really high, and if you just choose to ignore it those situations will only be more frequent, as a forming snow ball.
    Remembering this quote:
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" (Edmun Burke)

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Exactly! And the possibility is in some cases really high, and if you just choose to ignore it those situations will only be more frequent, as a forming snow ball.
    Remembering this quote:
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" (Edmun Burke)
    Hmh thats quite an nice one.

6. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Kawasaki Ninja Radioactive Compass
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 08:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iitz CoCoHuNtEr Steam ID: MVPDJ23

wow this more worst :O that aint bully thats torture!!!! poor kid ;o

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmh thats quite an nice one.
    You didn't know that quote? :P