AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: An Autistic Child Is Bullied By His Teachers

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Default Re: An Autistic Child Is Bullied By His Teachers

Quote Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post
    Ahem...

Assburgers is a speculation on Autism by non-psychiatric "professionals", (the same psychologists that say homosexuality is genetic though they're not qualified in the field) none of the two cases are physiologically visible, so they can only diagnose people with either Autism or Aspergers, and due to the recent hype about them, the two are often mistaken by these professionals, so you can't really tell what that kid had.
    If you read through that post you'll notice it wasn't an Ad Hominem. In no part of my post did i resort to name calling and did i try to diminish you to try and prove my point. I simply stated that i disliked baronies like you , and said you were a jerk. So , if you payed attention you could see that it wasn't an Ad Hominem...

Secondly , Autistic people really do have trouble functioning. Tough i do agree with you that people with Asperger's usually don't have aspergers at all , and are usually just anti-social/too sheltered.

But here's the difference:

"Autism and PDD-NOS (a moderate form of Autism that can't specified by any other spectrum disorder) is considered to be "low-functioning." People with Autism or PDD-NOS have "stimming" that are considered to be "unusual" behavior (e.g. flapping their hands; rocking back and fourth; spinning things; rolling around in blankets). They may have sensory integration disorder(s), which means any of their senses might be overloaded and overwhelming to them, which they can't make sense of. Many people with Autism and/or PDD-NOS are non-verbal."

"Asperger's Syndrome is considered to be "high-functioning." It is identified in people who have average or above average intelligence. They may have sensory integration disorder(s), which means any of their senses might be overloaded and overwhelming to them. People with Asperger's Syndrome also have self-stimulation (or "stimming"); in other words, obsessive and narrow interests (e.g., trains; video games; cars; astronomy). Most people diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome don't have problems in language, although it has been noted that speech can be unusually fast, jerky, loud or quiet. Some researchers speculate that there is a difference between high-functioning autism and Asperger's Syndrome. So, it is possible that the people with high-functioning autism have problems with language while those with Asperger's Syndrome do not. Most notabily, individuals with Asperger's (like with autism) have social skill impairments including problems with the use of multiple nonverbal behaviors such as eye-to-eye gaze, facial expression, body postures, and gestures to regulate social interaction.
    Also, like with autism they may have trouble developing peer relationships appropriate to developmental level."

So . as you can see , there's quite the difference...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

@Skrillex Being anti-social doesn't mean you have Aspergers. There's more to it. It's something you're born with. I recommend you read up on it before using it trying to make a point. Anti-social behaviors can be acquired but Aspergers can't.

3. Thanks CrimsonMoon thanked for this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    ...can't specified by any other spectrum disorder) is considered to be "low-functioning." People with Autism or PDD-NOS have "stimming" that are considered to be "unusual" behavior (e.g. flapping their hands; rocking back and fourth; spinning things; rolling around in blankets). They may have sensory integration disorder(s), which means any of their senses might be overloaded and overwhelming to them, which they can't make sense of. Many people with Autism and/or PDD-NOS are non-verbal."
    "Asperger's Syndrome is considered to be "high-functioning." It is identified in people who have average or above average intelligence. They may have sensory integration disorder(s), which means any of their senses might be overloaded and overwhelming to them. People with Asperger's Syndrome also have self-stimulation (or "stimming"); in other words, obsessive and narrow interests (e.g., trains; video games; cars; astronomy). Most people diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome don't have problems in language, although it has been noted that speech can be unusually fast, jerky, loud or quiet. Some researchers speculate that there is a difference between high-functioning autism and Asperger's Syndrome. So, it is possible that the people with high-functioning autism have problems with language while those with Asperger's Syndrome do not. Most notabily, individuals with Asperger's (like with autism) have social skill impairments including problems with the use of multiple nonverbal behaviors such as eye-to-eye gaze, facial expression, body postures, and gestures to regulate social interaction.
    Also, like with autism they may have trouble developing peer relationships appropriate to developmental level."

So . as you can see , there's quite the difference...
    tl;shouldn't have read. Those definitions make autism sound like ADHD and Aspergers sounds almost hypothetical because it's IQ-centered, and intelligence isn't exactly a measurable property.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

5. Dislikes TheAsterisk! disliked this post
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, you're all going to college thinking you'd get some pathetic desk job that pays well, but you've no idea what you're really in for. Neither did they!
    How can you be so narrow-minded? I know plenty of special ed teachers who enjoy their jobs in helping school kids with disabilities. I'm sure it wasn't on a whim that made them want to do what they do and to say that they had no idea what they were in store for would be illogical.

As for the autistic child who had been bullied by his teachers, he only begun to act out when they were mean to him. He didn't act violent when they sent the behaviorist to monitor the classroom because, obviously, the teachers wouldn't do the same things that they had been doing to provoke him upon realizing it was being investigated, such as:
    -yell at kids to "shut up," "shut your mouth," and "knock it off"
    -have inappropriate personal conversations in front of the children, discussing how drunk they were the night before, complaining about their husbands, and talking in detail about adult issues
    -goad Akian to the point of tears and then laugh at him
    Chyeah, those "poor" teachers...

7. Thanks CrimsonMoon thanked for this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bla bla bla, she had a typical conversation on a phone, not with any of the kids, and the reason she wasn't hiding it was because none of those stupid kids were ever paying attention and most probably wouldn't understand. And when someone tells you to shut up and stop your inappropriate behaviour a couple of times, you would be smart to stop and consider; that kid wasn't. These kids deserve a more acerb education, other than being verbally bullied; she was just testing the little brat's attention span and improving his confidence.

9. Dislikes TheAsterisk! disliked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    Teachers are like they say with sausages; you don't really want to know how and what they're made from.

I used to think teachers were responsible adults who took pride in their work; but now that I reach an age where I see a number of my former classmates begin to take up the profession, I've come to realize that a lot of teachers are/were themselves pretty much a bunch of bored, spoiled, overgrown kids.
    Wooo!! I use to never dislike anyones post in here, so congratulations for being one of the über-few! I mean really... Thank you so much for beating down all teachers and my profession like that ...

It is clear that the people in the clip should not work with children, and are extremely unprofessional - but then I'm at the same time sure that you actually know that not everyone is like that ... So I really do dislike what you just wrote.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 05-05-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Member Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2012 06:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not all teachers are bad, there are some amazing teachers out there. The question in point are, or shall I say it's not even a question but these teachers are bad teachers and should be dealt some sort of penalty for their actions. I have to say that yeah, I think there are more teachers that are either 1)incompetant, 2)are not really teacher materials but do it just because they got the degree from it. Unfortunately it's a case by case issue, so generalizing that all teachers are bad is not a good choice. However, I would like the point out the reason why we have have an increase in so many people who are unpleasant are because of these "bad teachers".

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    Not all teachers are bad, there are some amazing teachers out there. The question in point are, or shall I say it's not even a question but these teachers are bad teachers and should be dealt some sort of penalty for their actions.
    Thinking about that @Aleyna do you know what happened after this came out?

I have to say that yeah, I think there are more teachers that are either 1)incompetant, 2)are not really teacher materials but do it just because they got the degree from it. Unfortunately it's a case by case issue, so generalizing that all teachers are bad is not a good choice.
    I think sadly it's more that you tend to remember all the bad ones more then the other ones - because you where so annoyed at them so they have gotten stuck to your head so much that you won't forget them. Almost everyone of my teachers have atleast been alright - but I remember the bad ones more.

However, I would like the point out the reason why we have have an increase in so many people who are unpleasant are because of these "bad teachers".
    Yes teachers are meant to be support and a rolemodel for youngsters, but most of the kids that have issues of some sort have that because they have problems at home. It's most of the time the home situation, not because they have had bad teachers.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 05-05-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Member Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2012 06:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, that is true, the major source for troubled kids start at home. Teachers are educators, informers, and reinforcers of good behaviors.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have someone heard what happened to the teachers / the school / the kids exc?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 05-05-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bla bla bla, she had a typical conversation on a phone, not with any of the kids, and the reason she wasn't hiding it was because none of those stupid kids were ever paying attention and most probably wouldn't understand. And when someone tells you to shut up and stop your inappropriate behaviour a couple of times, you would be smart to stop and consider; that kid wasn't. These kids deserve a more acerb education, other than being verbally bullied; she was just testing the little brat's attention span and improving his confidence.
    It doesn't matter if it was a typical conversation on a phone. The bottom line is that it's inappropriate not only because she is at work but she works with children, whether they understand it or not shouldn't make a difference. I wish you wouldn't try to justify her actions.

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh my God, that is just sickening.
    My father is a teacher, I know that sometimes it can be frustrating for him, but he has never humilated a student, let alone a disabled child.
    I have also been a target of bullying by teachers, I stuttered when I was younger and I had difficulty learning math.
    I remember one instance, in second grade, when I was reading a section from a history book in front of the class, and I got so scared that I accidentally wet myself.
    My teacher looked disgusted with me, and instead of calling my mom to bring clean clothes to change into, she told me very demeaningly to "Go clean yourself up." and I felt ashamed.
    And it hurts when I think that another child, who cannot help being Autistic, is being bullied by the very people who are supposed to guide them!
    I worry about the example that this is setting for the other students, that it's okay to do these sorts of things when it's not.
    I am also disgusted that an adult would stoop to such childish levels because what? They don't have time to put up with a kid with special needs? Isn't that what they are being paid to do? If they didn't want to do that, then they shouldn't have become a teacher! Plain and simple.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

@SuXrys The father said what happened after the incident in the video. Jodi got fired and the rest were relocated since they couldn't be fired. For MaruDashi's vid I think it's still on going.

18. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @SuXrys The father said what happened after the incident in the video. Jodi got fired and the rest were relocated since they couldn't be fired. For MaruDashi's vid I think it's still on going.
    Ah okey. I never watched the entire video since I got... Hm... I am not sure how to say it but "tired" at that whole situation, since you really hate hearing about things like that. It just kills all the energy in you and you get "tired". But guess I have to re-watch the whole thing now anyway to hear more about it. Thank you for telling me anyway.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That's disgusting, to think that some teachers would stoop so low as to humiliate children. And they have disabilities too. I know that not all teachers are like that, thankfully. But the ones that are involved with this kind of bullying should not be teachers in the first place. I read that one of the teachers involved is fired, while the rest are either suspended or moved to other regions. Hmm, really, if they can't handle teaching children, then don't teach at all. This type of behaviour is demeaning to teachers who work so hard to educate their students.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    It doesn't matter if it was a typical conversation on a phone. The bottom line is that it's inappropriate not only because she is at work but she works with children, whether they understand it or not shouldn't make a difference. I wish you wouldn't try to justify her actions.
    And I wish you and other n00by members wouldn't try to justify the overprotective father and retarded child's drama and taking all your stupid sentimental frustration on me. You like children with problems so much, why don't you try raising one; then you'll see what that teacher had to put up with.

22. Likes Executioner liked this post
    Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The teacher involved was very unprofessional, but the father's behaviour is also pretty darn childish. The cause is probably understandible, "I want a public apology to regain my child's dignity", but wanting to achieve that through a youtube video is just not admirable, in my opinion.
    Set by me

24. Likes DOOM! liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

And I wish you and other n00by members wouldn't try to justify the overprotective father and retarded child's drama and taking all your stupid sentimental frustration on me. You like children with problems so much, why don't you try raising one; then you'll see what that teacher had to put up with.

Well the teacher CHOOSE to put up with it, though she was not qualified for it. So it's her fault, not the fault of others. There are people in this world who can put up with it. It's not like it's a far stretched thing. Actually children with problems are not THAT hard to "put up with" aka RAISE.. If it's your child then it's your child. Some sacrifices have to be made but that's just life for you. My x-stepfather I had when I was a little kid had a son who was mentally retarded. He came with us on some vacations and things [since he stayed with his mom]. It took us a little bit more time/effort to do anything with him but it wasn't impossible and it didn't make anyone snap, go crazy, violent, whatever.

And you know, ANYONE could be placed in those classes, not just people BORN with it. Because just FYI my stepfathers son wasn't born mentally retarded, he got bit by a mosquito when he was a baby. Yeah, a mosquito not something he was born with. Then you have even a harder side, people from car accidents/horrible concussions. If you have a nasty accident somehow that pretty much whips out your memory and ability to do anything, so poor bob over here was a pro athlete and an honor roll student, he got in a bad crash and survived, but now what? Needs assistance on learning how to hold a fork awkwardly again, can never quite walk straight ever again, not good at speaking? What he was already raised? Now due to circumstanced he has to be re-raised. And you think people should be negative and down about dealing with him? For gosh sakes he's a person, everyone is a PERSON regardless of their mental ability. I hope you stay as far away from children as possible. Because even raising a normal child is hard. And even if both you and your spouse has good genes, there's no way to assure your child will be as healthy as can be. The possibility of having a case of Downs Syndrom isn't impossible. Nor is the fact something happening to YOU during your life to cause you to be mentally retarded... Too bad if it happened you wouldn't know... So you could've cuss at yourself and hate yourself all day rather than hate others....

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Muse View Post
    The teacher involved was very unprofessional, but the father's behaviour is also pretty darn childish. The cause is probably understandible, "I want a public apology to regain my child's dignity", but wanting to achieve that through a youtube video is just not admirable, in my opinion.
    Better than beating the snot out of those women. He just wanted to get a message/point across. There's really no other means other than a vid. Not much traffic other than YT. I'm sorry but do you really think we'd be talking about this today if he did not do that?? He'd probably be ignored by the school board and the teachers would all be sitting in the same classroom doing the same things.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 05-06-2012 at 08:13 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

26. Likes Mystelinth liked this post
    Dislikes Executioner, DOOM! disliked this post
    Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post

Well the teacher CHOOSE to put up with it, though she was not qualified for it. So it's her fault, not the fault of others. There are people in this world who can put up with it. It's not like it's a far stretched thing. Actually children with problems are not THAT hard to "put up with" aka RAISE.. If it's your child then it's your child. Some sacrifices have to be made but that's just life for you. My x-stepfather I had when I was a little kid had a son who was mentally retarded. He came with us on some vacations and things [since he stayed with his mom]. It took us a little bit more time/effort to do anything with him but it wasn't impossible and it didn't make anyone snap, go crazy, violent, whatever.

And you know, ANYONE could be placed in those classes, not just people BORN with it. Because just FYI my stepfathers son wasn't born mentally retarded, he got bit by a mosquito when he was a baby. Yeah, a mosquito not something he was born with. Then you have even a harder side, people from car accidents/horrible concussions. If you have a nasty accident somehow that pretty much whips out your memory and ability to do anything, so poor bob over here was a pro athlete and an honor roll student, he got in a bad crash and survived, but now what? Needs assistance on learning how to hold a fork awkwardly again, can never quite walk straight ever again, not good at speaking? What he was already raised? Now due to circumstanced he has to be re-raised. And you think people should be negative and down about dealing with him? For gosh sakes he's a person, everyone is a PERSON regardless of their mental ability. I hope you stay as far away from children as possible. Because even raising a normal child is hard. And even if both you and your spouse has good genes, there's no way to assure your child will be as healthy as can be. The possibility of having a case of Downs Syndrom isn't impossible. Nor is the fact something happening to YOU during your life to cause you to be mentally retarded... Too bad if it happened you wouldn't know... So you could've cuss at yourself and hate yourself all day rather than hate others....

Better than beating the snot out of those women. He just wanted to get a message/point across. There's really no other means other than a vid. Not much traffic other than YT. I'm sorry but do you really think we'd be talking about this today if he did not do that?? He'd probably be ignored by the school board and the teachers would all be sitting in the same classroom doing the same things.
    Or maybe the kid and the mother were playing the "AUTISTIC CARD"

28. Likes DOOM! liked this post
    Dislikes Munchman, Hanamaru Kunikida disliked this post
    Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post

See ,this is why nobody likes you man...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

30. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Are you really that lame?

Are you going to compare this situation with yours? Really? Because they are different. You're a lame duck asking to be excused for being a lame duck.

32. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

If you can use a computer, find your way to an animeforum, and properly learn it's features then you're a big boy and can take care of yourself. No one here needs to baby you and pat you on the back when things happen. This situation is entirely different from yours. Don't even try to compare.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

34. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Dislikes Executioner disliked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Semes like some people can't take the truth.

Really sad.

36. Dislikes Executioner disliked this post
  37. 05-06-2012 09:00 AM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

38. Thanks Executioner thanked for this post
    Likes Executioner liked this post
    Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    [COLOR="#ffc0cb"]
    You are overrating the power of youtube. For one thing, the fact that -you- know about the fact occurring, didn't change much in the situation.
    Set by me

Closed Thread

Thread Information