AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr. Meme's Artwork! (Coming soon to a clinic near you!)

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mr. Meme's Artwork! (Coming soon to a clinic near you!)

Basically, for this piece I wanted to show you what I would do with the girl Ashley from Resident Evil 4. I am Leon in the story, who is the one with bangs and gloves on (second to the left in the first picture) and the hooded figure is the merchant found in the game.

Ashley, not surprising, is always an annoyance when you rescue her in RE4. So, this first comic kinda helps show what I would do in the game, given the choice.

HEY, this merchant is very expensive, don't blame me for doing this to her!

Of course I will post more soon, I'm just looking for more artwork and inspiration.

---------- Post added 05-21-2012 at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-20-2012 at 08:41 PM ----------

Well, this was really quick, not much to it. Just something that made me mad in RE5 today that kinda blew my head away. LOL

Last edited by Sir Yorick of Vincent; 05-20-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Last game played was Prey and Mirror's Edge DLC
    Currently involved in Silent Hill Homecoming

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Mr. Meme's Artwork! (Coming soon to a clinic near you!)

New piece. Kinda wanted to make this showing my reaction to being killed the first night phase in "Wolf" our very own forum game.

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

lol

is my only actual comment xD
    mmm.. not much I can say o - o

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

4. Likes Sir Yorick of Vincent liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    lol

is my only actual comment xD
    mmm.. not much I can say o - o
    That's what I was thinking. xD

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Meme View Post
    New piece. Kinda wanted to make this showing my reaction to being killed the first night phase in "Wolf" our very own forum game.

Well, I played a part in that, haha.. *looks away* >.>

We will still have another game though.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Well, I played a part in that, haha.. *looks away* >.>

We will still have another game though.
    I'll be making another one for that to I suppose. -___-"

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

8. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here is my newest creation! I love Witch Doctors, I mean, since I've been playing Diablo III lately anyways. So here it Is! Me if I was a Witch Doctor!

Also, first time trying to colorize what really should be what colors are what.

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've been so busy with games lately that I haven't been able to work on anything lately. I did find time to work on this body image of my character though!

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information