I need some advice on a certain predicament i find myself in.
There are these two girls. Bethany and Becki.
Both of them like me, but i'm only into Becki.
I've known beth for quite a while now. She was a co-worker and we've just been friends. I know she's into me, and she knows i don't like her in a romantic manner and is fine with that. We're contempt being just friends.
And just recently, i met a girl named Becki. Meeting her was like a punch in the stomach. She's absolutely gorgeous and her personality is the cutest thing ever. In her past, she's had a lot of bad relationships and finds it hard to trust guys.

Thats the background. now here is what happened.

I was supposed to hang out with beth tonight and watch a movie, but Becki needed my help with something so i did that. And afterward when i told her i had to go, she asked me where and i answered honestly i saw no reason to lie). Told her i was heading to Beths. She didn't like that answer.

She's now convinced that theres stuff going on between beth and I. And tomorrow i was planning on asking her out on a date so i could ask her to be my girlfriend.

She's absolutely amazing and i really don't want to lose her because it'll be a very long time before another one like her shows up if it ever even happens.

So does anyone have any idea on how i can get Becki to trust me?