AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: 2 People who you would want to see as mods and give reasons

Threaded View

Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post 2 People who you would want to see as mods and give reasons

This could become a conterversial trend but I did see it on anime/yugioh/other forums so I am just going to try it.A example of a forum that did it is yugiohetc forums.

1.Thatguyslater (easy he is level headed,forgiving,not harsh,friendly,intellegent,lets the past be the past and does not hold a grudge) and hard to get on his bad side.He would also be the mod of the 3 here who would give out the least bannings partly because of his good nature yet if it came to a point that a ban had to go out he would do it.

2.DerGerman (Well he can become volatile and be pretty harsh and if he was a mod he would possiably hand out most of the bannings.............but he has a quailty(s) that makes him be a leader which is being motivational,can back down abit if he notices he went to far and be apllogetic without being a push-over,gets to the "real" issue at hand,not as intimadating as he looks,fearless online,Would be like the S.W.A.T. of the forum.

Also you cannot choose from your friends list
    Last edited by Executioner; 04-27-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Thread Information