AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Curious facts people don't know about you

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Curious facts people don't know about you

@Uchiha_Luffy Omg, I do that thing with my leg too! If I trip or fall in my dream, my leg will spazz as if to catch me from falling.
    Last edited by Ayu 「あゆ」; 07-19-2012 at 05:42 AM.

2. Likes Explorer Oak, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    @Uchiha_Luffy Omg, I do that thing with my leg too! If I trip or fall in my dream, my leg will spazz as if to catch me from falling.
    You do? Ah ah, that's great, exactly what happens with me Thought I was the only weirdo that away xD

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

4. Likes Ayu 「あゆ」 liked this post
    Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Quote Originally Posted by MariannaB View Post
    Yes. I feel good now that I've shared it with the world. It's a secret I've been hiding inside of me for a long time (for unknown reasons - I just wanted to) but it feels amazing to have finally shared it!!!!
    That's great it makes you feel better, why wouldn't you share that with others? Talent is nothing to be ashamed of.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by elisaelisa View Post
    I like to wear sexy leather/latex clothing. Not outside anywhere ofcourse.
    I like to make something myself, design it after a game, anime or something that i design myself. I love wearing them and i think they look awsome as i have a sandclock figure.

Theres only few people who know me in reallife who know i like these - my boyfriend, a friend who likes to make them also so we can share ideas and people who i get my material supplies from. thats it, my secret is out now
    Your boyfried must have developed a tight black leather fettish from going out with you. Haha! X)

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

I have had these dreams for the longest time where I can fly and such. I really love it when I'm deep in the dream bcuz then I feel like I'm not just forcing myself to imagine it and it feels more real. I fly around in very different locations, visit people, or show off that I can fly. It really feels amazing to fly in your dreams. I have sometimes I will just coast around on a broom and fly casually past the scenery whether I was high in the sky or down low where the city life is brustling. I usually don't use a broom to fly tho. I usually just fly Peter Pan style. I'm also fairly strong in my dreams and have jedi-like force powers where I can push and pull the world around me. I can also become near invisible sometimes if I hold my breathe lol. And in my dreams, there is an evil, dark, shadow-like mist or invisible entity that will occasionally appear and try to attack me. If I fail to prevail against it, my body will be overwhelmed by a sensation that almost feels like someone is tickling you and it's super effective. The feeling is very uncomfortable, sort of like getting tickled for real lol, and I'll squirm in my bed, trying to wake myself up, until I finally get out of the dream. And sometimes it takes a few seconds until I can successfully force myself out of my dream. With this "Darkness" entity, I can usually sense when it is going to show up and sometimes there are very clear signs of its presence such as glooming dark clouds forming.

Also, a weird thing I've noticed is that sometimes I get stuck in my dreams even tho I'll be fully aware of my surroundings in the real world. I can feel the fresh air on my hand but I can't even budge nor twitch said hand when this happens. It is the weirdest thing to be fully conscious and not be able to move your arms or open your eyes let alone budge in your sleep. I feel like a vegatable when it happens.

And one more thing that I've notice about myself is that I will NEVER watch a show or anime alone that I think will make me cry. I'll forcibly grab my sister or my best friend and have them watch it with me. I can't ever stand to cry alone and that is especially true with shows like Clannad and Higurashi.
    Ahahahahaha! Picturing sombody flying from place to place with wide eyed wonder is sooo cheesy. XD

And how could you do that!? Crying is the best part, it lets all those feelings out and makes you feel refreshed afterwords.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

6. Thanks Ayu 「あゆ」 thanked for this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MariannaB View Post
    A lot of people don't know that I speak a little Swedish
    Swedish is really cool though I don't understand a word of it xD

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Your boyfried must have developed a tight black leather fettish from going out with you. Haha! X)[COLOR="Silver"]
    Haha, not just black, i dont see him complaining though Happy days, lol.

9. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guess this is quite curious, since just a small baby I was really fond of music, my mom told me I shaked my head in contentment when she sang to me and then when I didn't like the song I made ugly faces or tapped my foot in sign of protest xD

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

I was born with the supremely awesome genes of supremely awesomeness

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

12. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke, elisaelisa liked this post
    Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    I was born with the supremely awesome genes of supremely awesomeness

Oh Der-German, your name may have changed but you're still the same. Ahahahaha!
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

14. Likes elisaelisa, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Oh Der-German, your name may have changed but you're still the same. Ahahahaha!
    hell to the yea! lol
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I walked before I crawled. Then I discovered crawling was easier and did that instead. xD

17. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ahahahahaha! Picturing sombody flying from place to place with wide eyed wonder is sooo cheesy. XD

And how could you do that!? Crying is the best part, it lets all those feelings out and makes you feel refreshed afterwords.
    I'm kind of weird but I actually do love crying to anime like Clannad, but I don't like crying alone. I need somebody to clinge to when I get emotional like that lol.

19. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've always wanted to join a visual kei band.
    hella

21. Likes Aki_Mori liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiLovett View Post
    I walked before I crawled. Then I discovered crawling was easier and did that instead. xD
    You were a smart baby

23. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

-I don't like standing on two legs; I often just stand with one foot on my inner-thigh, so it sort of makes a "4" shape.
    -I'm totally double jointed. Though I still have a hard time managing splits.
    -Apparently I used to break apples as a kid, not sure why or how.

25. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Junior Member Aki_Mori is on a distinguished road Aki_Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Mic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2012 09:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: I_Love_Pandas

Hm... I'm in love with gay people. I just think that they're awesome. Even though most of my family are homophobics. I also have a huge love for Yaoi abd Shounen-Ai.

Im obsessed with green tea and ramen. I probably indulge around 7-8 cups of green tea a day.

<----This has always been my favorite non anime show.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I own a three-legged cat. I have to admit, though, the missing leg makes it easier to cuddle with him. x3
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

28. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Once I was a kid playing on my countryside house, a grasshopper jumped right into my eye and kept there for the 3 longest seconds of my life xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can do the splits both Chinese and American style.

Also, when I lean onto a wall, I never actually lean my back on the wall. Instead, I position my hand between the wall and my back and support myself that way. My hand will be arched off the wall with only my fingertips pressed against the wall and my back is supported by wrist. And I also have one leg pulled up with the foot flat against the wall when I do it too.

I also have this thing where I occasionally collapse if I see something fall. Like if I see someone fall in a movie or video game, it will happen. But usually it happens when something falls in real life like a plastic plate falling to the ground or if someone throws a ball to me. Even if I can catch the ball, the thought of it falling makes me very weak-kneed. The feeling I experience when this happens is like when you go down a big drop on a big rollercoaster and you lose all strength. The feeling almost immediately goes away once I fall and hit the ground, but if I'm sitting or laying down, the feeling will get worse rather than better since I can't fall down if I'm already on the sitting on the ground. It also happens if I just get nervous in general, like stage fright, but stage fright is worse as I get dizzy and really faint. I've gotten better now tho in that I can usually get myself to just fall to my knees instead of going into the fall face first or I just lean against a wall if I think I will fall.

31. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have Arachnophobia and Acrophobia, I also have a voice fetish.. Oh and edit here, I Hallucinate from time to time.
    Last edited by KyouFalls; 07-24-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

I'm bilingual (though I'm the only one that knows the other language).
    I can fly (it's the landing that's the issue).
    I can read at a pace of one word a minute.
    I can bite stone (though my teeth might not last).
    I can survive drinking acid (though only for about thirty seconds).

34. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can do the splits both Chinese and American style.

Also, when I lean onto a wall, I never actually lean my back on the wall. Instead, I position my hand between the wall and my back and support myself that way. My hand will be arched off the wall with only my fingertips pressed against the wall and my back is supported by wrist. And I also have one leg pulled up with the foot flat against the wall when I do it too.

I also have this thing where I occasionally collapse if I see something fall. Like if I see someone fall in a movie or video game, it will happen. But usually it happens when something falls in real life like a plastic plate falling to the ground or if someone throws a ball to me. Even if I can catch the ball, the thought of it falling makes me very weak-kneed. The feeling I experience when this happens is like when you go down a big drop on a big rollercoaster and you lose all strength. The feeling almost immediately goes away once I fall and hit the ground, but if I'm sitting or laying down, the feeling will get worse rather than better since I can't fall down if I'm already on the sitting on the ground. It also happens if I just get nervous in general, like stage fright, but stage fright is worse as I get dizzy and really faint. I've gotten better now tho in that I can usually get myself to just fall to my knees instead of going into the fall face first or I just lean against a wall if I think I will fall.
    We humans can be amusingly strange sometimes

36. Likes Ayu 「あゆ」 liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I used to be a Dragon Slayer.
    I remember the first time i slew one of the fowl beasts. I was a young lad of but 14 months and i was traveling with my latest bedwarmer known as Cleopatra of Egypt. We were making camp in the middle of the day, because i said so, when out of nowhere this huge red dragon attacked. I was luckily still wearing my armor and immediately engaged in combat.
    The battle did not last very long, i shouted "Come at me bro!" and the dragon hesitated at my confidence which was enough time for me to slay the beast.
    This yelling was then later adopted and slightly modified in the game "Skyrim." (thats right, you all are actually playing as me)

and for proof, this historic event was captured by the quick and artistic hands of lady Cleopatra.
    Hmmm... Been a while

38. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    I used to be a Dragon Slayer.
    I remember the first time i slew one of the fowl beasts. I was a young lad of but 14 months and i was traveling with my latest bedwarmer known as Cleopatra of Egypt. We were making camp in the middle of the day, because i said so, when out of nowhere this huge red dragon attacked. I was luckily still wearing my armor and immediately engaged in combat.
    The battle did not last very long, i shouted "Come at me bro!" and the dragon hesitated at my confidence which was enough time for me to slay the beast.
    This yelling was then later adopted and slightly modified in the game "Skyrim." (thats right, you all are actually playing as me)

and for proof, this historic event was captured by the quick and artistic hands of lady Cleopatra.
    Ahahahahaha! You had to use armor to kill a dragon, what a milk drinker! X)
    Last edited by Explorer Oak; 07-24-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ahahahahaha! You had to use armor to kill a dragon, what a milk drinker! X)
    its a little more complicated than that. Don't ask me why she drew me clad in steel plate. Remember the location and time of this event. In truth, the armor i wore was Trojan and not intended to protect me from bodily harm. I'm assuming the knightly look is just how she saw me.
    Hmmm... Been a while

41. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since a couple of years ago the only person who cuts my hair is my mum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information