AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV Series] Lucky Star

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default [TV Series] Lucky Star

Hello! After watching the Lucky Star anime series which spans twenty four episodes, I really fell back into anime and was glad I finally watched this show. The main characters are as posted..

Konata:

Kagami:

Tsukasa:

Miyuki:

Konata is the main character of Lucky Star, nicknamed Kona Chan. Kagami and Tsukasa are fraternal twins with Kagami being the intolerent smart type, and Tsukasa being the type who sleeps in and needs help with her homework. Miyuki is the fourth main character, shown the least of the four though. She is often the target of sexual harassment from Kona Chan and is deathly afraid of the dentist and things going into her eyes, explaining why she hates contacts and has glasses.

Plot: The story has no ongoing plot but usually just follows the lives of the four main girls, giving their lives through Sophomore year - Senior year. Though the show has haters for that, I think its one of its best qualities and makes it rather unique.

Story: Like said in the plot, the anime has no great story, but that is what makes it an addicting show to watch.

Characters: With four main characters and nine sub characters, this show boasts a good number of unique characters, though my one negative is some of the best characters are rarely shown.

Art/Animation: The animation in this show looks a lot different than plenty of known anime shows and it almost adds a unique cute look too it, I like it. I see what the creator Kagami was going for.

Voice Acting/Music: The voice acting overall is great, minus the annoying voice of Patty(which is seen episode 16 on). Good music and it adds to the comic relief.

Overall Final Rating: 46/50. Mostly every category gets a perfect ten, minus two eights for Voice acting and character categories.

Stay tuned to my Lucky Star Ova review! Hope you enjoyed!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Default Re: [TV Series] Lucky Star

don't forget the secondary characters <3

Lucky Star is my favourite anime/manga. the manga extends further than the anime if your interested. It's still ongoing too :o

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i wanna get into it...are they lolis cause they look like their 6 when they are really like 16 and such!!! >.<

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha yeah its a good show! Getting manga soon.

Member Sankyo Sentina is on a distinguished road Sankyo Sentina's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Red Dango Clannad Botan Orange Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2013 03:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamervaughn

Lucky star doesn't really have a plot.... It just seems fun to watch for some reason.

6. Likes MVPDJ23 liked this post
    Senior Member MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Kawasaki Ninja Radioactive Compass
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 08:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iitz CoCoHuNtEr Steam ID: MVPDJ23

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post

Hello! After watching the Lucky Star anime series which spans twenty four episodes, I really fell back into anime and was glad I finally watched this show. The main characters are as posted..

Konata:

Kagami:

Tsukasa:

Miyuki:

Konata is the main character of Lucky Star, nicknamed Kona Chan. Kagami and Tsukasa are fraternal twins with Kagami being the intolerent smart type, and Tsukasa being the type who sleeps in and needs help with her homework. Miyuki is the fourth main character, shown the least of the four though. She is often the target of sexual harassment from Kona Chan and is deathly afraid of the dentist and things going into her eyes, explaining why she hates contacts and has glasses.

Plot: The story has no ongoing plot but usually just follows the lives of the four main girls, giving their lives through Sophomore year - Senior year. Though the show has haters for that, I think its one of its best qualities and makes it rather unique.

Story: Like said in the plot, the anime has no great story, but that is what makes it an addicting show to watch.

Characters: With four main characters and nine sub characters, this show boasts a good number of unique characters, though my one negative is some of the best characters are rarely shown.

Art/Animation: The animation in this show looks a lot different than plenty of known anime shows and it almost adds a unique cute look too it, I like it. I see what the creator Kagami was going for.

Voice Acting/Music: The voice acting overall is great, minus the annoying voice of Patty(which is seen episode 16 on). Good music and it adds to the comic relief.

Overall Final Rating: 46/50. Mostly every category gets a perfect ten, minus two eights for Voice acting and character categories.

Stay tuned to my Lucky Star Ova review! Hope you enjoyed!
    althought there is no plot, the show is still good and funny!! and theres alot of reference from other animes which kinda make you feel surprise about it lol overall i love that anime but im looking forward for a second season it would be great if they make one
    BLADE OR DIE!

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

i started watching it but i didnot get in to the plot. id give it a 3 out of 10
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

9. Thanks GoorudoGirl thanked for this post
    Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When I first watched this anime, I didn't really like it. I thought it was boring and pointless. Then I started watching some more episodes and I started to like this anime. Now I love it! Even though it is different from the other anime I usually watch, Lucky Star is amazing and cute.

Senior Member moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2013 08:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucky star is really funny and I love Akira Kogami!!!!! She is hilarious!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	311934_186404568158137_212551231_n.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	67461

Senior Member Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 03:56 AM
    Threads

an actual anime......

also have some awesome drivers XD an angry one

UnExpected....

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love lucky star! It is one of my favorite anime in the whole wide world! my favorite character is kagami!
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

I loved Lucky Star once I got used to the idea that there was no particular plot; I think in this respect it truly lives up to its genre (slice of life), and the lack of a plot makes it more "live" compared to other anime imo--like, I get the sense that the action is in real time and not something that happened in the past.

Since watching LS, Konata has become my favourite anime character. Also, I've taken to drawing original characters inspired by LS since I've come to like the art a lot. :3

Junior Member Lexorose is on a distinguished road Lexorose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2013 02:43 AM
    Threads

No plot, no reason for anything. It is one of those animes/mangas that make no sense and that's okay(: I personally love the anime, too cute for words (;

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

No Plot? Like "Fooly Cooly?" I eventually got into it, so this Series might be right up my Alley too. Is it a Comedy?

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    No Plot? Like "Fooly Cooly?" I eventually got into it, so this Series might be right up my Alley too. Is it a Comedy?
    Yes, Lucky Star is a comedy! (:

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Yes, Lucky Star is a comedy! (:
    Your Avatar is sexah. Who is it? And from what Anime?

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Member Sankyo Sentina is on a distinguished road Sankyo Sentina's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Red Dango Clannad Botan Orange Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2013 03:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamervaughn

I watched the first 10 episodes of lucky star. Eh. I can't say it was great, but I thought it was different sort of because it doesn't really have the normal episode to episode plot sequence.

The Power Of Frequency

Junior Member Myrdraalshinigami is on a distinguished road Myrdraalshinigami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2013 01:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

im still watching this series and haven't been bored since I started. Isn't the manga a four panel gag manga?

Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

I have watched some other series simaliar to Lucky Star which are much better, like Non Non Biyori, Lucky Star was just boring nonsense.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

I have this whole series on DVD box set. I like to re-watch it often, it's one of my favorite shows.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information