AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: E3 2012: Anticipated Games

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default E3 2012: Anticipated Games

Following is a list of 50 games comprised of games already announced, games that have gone forgotten, and games that have yet to be announced but we can still be hopeful for! Sadly since the limit is 15 options, I won't add a poll but you can always post your favorites!

If it really annoys people, I will spoiler the list otherwise it will remain "unspoiled" as I think it looks better this way for this kind of thread.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aliens: Colonial Marines
    Gearbox Software/TimeGate Studios
    A first-person game based in the Alien franchise, saved by Gearbox Software.

Assassin's Creed III
    Ubisoft Montreal/Ubisoft Annecy
    The end of Desmond's story in the highly-praised Assassin's Creed series.

BioShock Infinite
    Irrational Games
    Ken Levine's return to the BioShock franchise in a new, unique world.

Borderlands 2
    Gearbox Software
    Sequel to the acclaimed four-player co-op RPG-shooter with a bazillioner weapons.

Brothers in Arms: Furious 4
    Gearbox Software
    New entry in the Brothers in Arms series with inspiration from Borderlands.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    ???
    Unannounced sequel to Black Ops and another yearly Call of Duty title.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
    MercurySteam/Kojima Productions(?)
    Unannounced sequel to the Castlevania reboot, previously headed by Kojima.

Command & Conquer: Generals 2
    BioWare Victory
    Sequel to C&C: Generals and first game for new studio, BioWare Victory.

Crysis 3
    Crytek Frankfurt
    Third title in the Crysis series, now with more compound bow action.

Dead Space 3
    Visceral Games
    Unannounced title for the Dead Space series from EA's Visceral Games.

Devil's Third
    Valhalla Game Studios
    Third-person shooter and action title from ex-Team Ninja, Tomonobu Itagaki.

Dishonored
    Arkane Studios
    First-person stealth-action supernatural-steampunk story of revenge.

DmC: Devil may Cry
    Ninja Theory
    Unwanted and unloved [s]improvement[/s] reboot to the Capcom Devil May Cry series

Doom 4
    id Software
    Unannounced latest entry to the legendary FPS father series, Doom.

Dragon Age III
    BioWare
    Maybe, just maybe, the one to fix all the mistakes. We'll see.

Dragon's Crown
    Vanillaware/Atlus
    Action-RPG beat 'em up from the minds of Odin Sphere and Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

Dust 514
    CCP Games
    Free-to-play MMOFPS set within the Eve Online universe.

Epic Mickey 2
    Blitz Games
    Sequel to Epic Mickey, now with less singing involved!

Far Cry 3
    Ubisoft Montreal/Ubisoft Massive/Ubisoft Shanghai
    Open-world first-person shooter with a map editor.

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

Default Re: E3 2012: Anticipated Games

Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    Square Enix 1st Production Department
    It's never coming out it's never coming out it's never coming out it's never coming out.

Fortnite
    Epic Games
    Fledgling attempt to cash in on mobile-gaming/Minecraft glory and tower-defense.

God of War: Ascension
    SCE Santa Monica Studio
    Yo dawg, I heard you like revenge, so I put a prequel in your revenge so you can revenge while you prequel.

Grand Theft Auto V
    Rockstar North
    Latest Grand Theft Auto title, now with a "social club" that carries over to and from Max Payne 3.

Half-Life 3
    Valve Software
    You can dream. I don't blame you. Go ahead, I'll let you have this moment to yourself.

Halo 4
    343 Industries
    The beginning of a new trilogy, marking the return of Master Chief and one of Microsoft's few exclusives.

Hitman: Asbolution
    IO Interactive
    The latest in the stealth series, looking to tailor in fresh and new gameplay for the series.

Homefront 2
    Crytek
    First-person shooter sequel to Kaos Studios' 2011 Homefront title.

inSANE
    Volition, INC.
    A secretive horror game from the mind of movie director Guillermo del Toro.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
    Crystal Dynamics
    An unofficially "reported" (read: leaked) reboot of the classic Legacy of Kain series.

Lost Planet 3
    Spark Unlimited
    Prequel title in the Lost Planet series with a western developer and story-driven narrative.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter
    Danger Close
    FPS sequel to 2010's Medal of Honor title, utilizing Battlefield 3's Frostbite 2 engine.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
    Platinum Games
    Non-canon spin-off series focusing on fast-paced cut-'em-up action.

Metal Gear Solid 5
    Kojima Productions
    Rumored sequel/prequel to the Metal Gear Solid series.

Metro: Last Light
    4A Games
    First-person survival-horror shooterand sequel to Metro 2033.

Overstrike
    Insomniac Games
    Insomniac's step outside of Sony exclusivity with 4-player-co-op action.

Pikmin 3
    Nintendo EAD
    Sequel to Pikmin 2 eight years ago, and one of the first titles for Wii U.

Prey 2
    Human Head Studios
    Endangered open-world sequel to Prey that just may not make it.

Project RPG
    Deck13
    A console and PC RPG that takes inspiration from Dark Souls, Arkham City, and Kingdoms of Amalur.

Resident Evil 6
    Capcom
    The latest installment and a "drama-horror" approach with three overlapping storylines and playstyles.
    Last edited by Kaitou-2; 04-22-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SimCity
    Maxis
    A reboot to the SimCity series with a new engine and 3D graphics.

Sleeping Dogs
    United Front Games/Square Enix London Studios
    Open-world crime drama saved from the brink of death from Activision, by Square Enix.

Soul Sacrifice
    ???
    Upcoming PS Vita title with little information, rumored to be a part of From Software's "Soul" series.

Super Mario Bros. (Wii U)
    ???
    The first official Mario title for Nintendo's new Wii U console.

Super Smash Bros. (Wii U/3DS)
    Project Sora/HAL Laboratory
    Latest Super Smash game with connectivity between the Wii U and 3DS systems.

The Last Guardian
    Team Ico
    The long-awaited lasted title from Fumito Ueda and Team Ico. Status unknown.

The Last of Us
    Naughty Dog
    Survival-action-adventure title from the developers of the Uncharted series.

Thief 4
    Eidos Montreal
    Fourth title in the Thief series with very little information to drive anticipation for three years.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots
    Ubisoft Montreal/Ubisoft Red Storm/Ubisoft Toronto
    Tactical FPS with a campaign that deals with the worst terrorists of them all: scorned American soldiers.

Tomb Raider
    Crystal Dynamics
    A fresh reboot of the Tomb Raider series with an emphasis on survival.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    Firaxis Games
    Strategy action-RPG re-imagining remake of the classic game, UFO: Enemy Unknown.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some good-looking titles I'm excited for.

Homefront 2 surprises me, wonder if they'll continue the story from the first game.
    Can't wait for Sleeping Dogs, LOVED True Crime: LA.
    Me and my gf will have a blast with Borderlands 2. Hopefully they'll allow us to play splitscreen and with someone else over the net this time.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Last Guardian - Two of the most amazing games ever on the PS2 (ICO and Shadow of the Colussus were made by the guys making The Last Guardian...so it's officially great in my book.
    Borderlands 2 - Borderlands was just fun. 'Nuff said.
    Sleeping Dogs - I had lots of playing both True Crimes.
    Assassin's Creed III
    Final Fantasy Versus-XIII
    The Last of Us - MADE BY NAUGHTY DOG!!!!
    Dragon's Crown - Muramasa was lots of fun as well. Reason enough.
    GTAV - It's gonna be like San Andreas - Already awesome.
    Hitman Absolution.

I actually have lots of them...>_>
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 04-22-2012 at 02:14 AM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Grand Theft Auto 5 is on the top of my list, and will be until it is released.

Also looking forward to more info on:
    Bioshock Infinite
    The Last of Us
    Dragon Age III (Which I do believe will be announced - at least that it is in production)
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII (which I have been looking forward to since the first trailer/preview in...2008? 2009? Damn it, SquareEnix...)
    Dust 514
    The Last Guardian (Delayed until 2022, I bet!)
    Guild Wars II

Things I want that will not be happening:
    Kingdom Hearts III announcement (2011/2012 saw SquareEnix take massive financial hits due to the relative failures of XIII and XIII-2 amd XIV, and yet KH3 would let them just rake in money...)
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 04-22-2012 at 02:14 AM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2016 10:57 PM
    Threads

Resident Evil 6 tops this for me, but then I'm in the middle of an RE kick right now.
    Tomb Raider looked interesting, though haven't enjoyed a TR game since 3 so this is more nostalgia than anything right now.
    Been waiting for Guild Wars 2 for years, so hopefully they'll have something on this.
    Versus XIII...I'll believe it when I see it.

The rest just registers as game fly fodder for me until I see something that convinces me otherwise.
    I know violence isn't the answer. It's the question, and the answer is yes.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Want:
    Bioshock Infinite
    Dead Space 3
    Dishonered
    DMC (I want it :P The story is from before Dante became the devil hunter, thus why his hair isn't silver/white.)
    Hitman Absolution (I've only played Hitman: Silent Assassin though, but I really liked it)
    The Last of Us
    Tomb Raider (thought it was SE that would be making it, but since it's Crystal Dynamics that is the devs I'm more excited for it. They'll do a better job on it than SE xD)

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

I'm really excited for some of these! Dishonored seems very cool, and of course Bioshock Infinite and The Last Guardian. A few others as well.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

Looks like a good lineup. Even the titles I'm lukewarm on seem like they'd be enjoyable for a little while.

Most looking forward to:
    Dishonored, Half-Life 3 (yeah right), Metro: Last Light, Pikmin 3, Resident Evil 6, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us, X-COM: Enemy Unknown,

Aliens: Colonial Marines maybe, Assassin's Creed III maybe, Doom 4 maybe, Prey 2 maybe, Hitman: Absolution maybe, Thief 4 maybe, Tomb Raider maybe,

and anything Metal Gear or Wii U.
    Last edited by BoldMushroom; 04-22-2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: It's not Metro: Last Night...
    Get some exercise this summer and raise money to fight disease. Find a free charity walk in your area:
    AIDS Walk | Walk to Defeat ALS | Walk MS | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
    Light The Night for Leukemia & Lymphona | Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Assassin's Creed 3, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Halo 4

That's pretty much it for the new games I'm hoping for. For the time being, I'll stick to my current line up until then.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Been waiting for a thread like this, it's hard to keep up with all the games coming out. There defenetly some games i'm looking forward to!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really hope this E3 goes well, with the line up.

And I am most likely going to E3 as well...

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I don't know, doesn't look like it could be the most exciting E3 in terms of new games, so I'm not really that hyped. Animal Crossing 3DS and Paper Mario 3DS are all I will be watching for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post

Super Smash Bros. (Wii U/3DS)
    Project Sora/HAL Laboratory
    Latest Super Smash game with connectivity between the Wii U and 3DS systems.
    Only very recently did Sakurai get done working on Kid Icarus Uprising. There is not even a snowball's chance in hell of Super Smash Bros. 4 showing up at E3 this year.

~Made by me~

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    I don't know, doesn't look like it could be the most exciting E3 in terms of new games, so I'm not really that hyped. Animal Crossing 3DS and Paper Mario 3DS are all I will be watching for.

Only very recently did Sakurai get done working on Kid Icarus Uprising. There is not even a snowball's chance in hell of Super Smash Bros. 4 showing up at E3 this year.
    I was thinking the same thing after I posted it. Doesn't really hurt putting out there though and a lot of people probably weren't gonna expect it to be on this E3 anyways. I just put it out there because is still an anticipated game.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dmc tops my list. Simply because im a big fan. I plan to finish it on every level.. Again.
    The last guardian looks awesome too. Been a while since I played something similar to Ico.
    I want KH3 and SSB4 the most.. And both are unlikely.

Junior Member AgnesHill is on a distinguished road AgnesHill's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2012 01:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: AgnesHill

Quote Originally Posted by BoldMushroom View Post
    Looks like a Video Game Accessoires. Even the titles I'm lukewarm on seem like they'd be enjoyable for a little while.

Most looking forward to:
    Dishonored, Half-Life 3 (yeah right), Metro: xbox360 accessories, Pikmin 3, Resident Evil 6, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us, X-COM: Enemy Unknown,

Aliens: Colonial Marines maybe, wii controller III maybe, Doom 4 maybe, Prey 2 maybe, Hitman: Absolution maybe, Thief 4 maybe, Tomb Raider maybe,

and anything Metal Gear or Wii U.

How can you know if your 3ds game supports multi-languages?
    I haven't seen the box of the 3ds game I want, so don't tell me how stupid I am if the answer is on the box.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 04-28-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Junior Member Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565 has a reputation beyond repute Flamehaze9565's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Red Dango Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Flamehaze9565

Im so excited for halo 4 343 have put in so much effort. I'm also looking forward to bioshock infinite, borderlands 2 and the last of us but most of all halo 4
    Last edited by Flamehaze9565; 05-01-2012 at 02:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information