AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: kingakife Signatures

Member kingakife is on a distinguished road kingakife's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default kingakife Signatures

My first signature
    It didn't take me long so it might be crap to you.

Scroll down for more of my sigs. i update them daily!
    Last edited by kingakife; 05-05-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Senior Member Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Pocky Compass
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My new and first signature

It actually looks really cool, the only thing I would be wary about is the amount of after image effect you gave to Ed. Otherwise I love the effect you put under your username. Much better than my first attempt at a siggy.

Set by Me
    ~Dancing Through Life~

Member Xel is on a distinguished road Xel's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xelphus

first the bad news:

the colors clash pretty bad. red render with a blue blackground offers very little synch for the environment of the sig. Furthermore, the render itself is kind of scratchy, not the high quality stuff you want to use for sigs. the reflection concept is not a very popular one, due to the fact that it is pretty hard to pull off. finally, the render itself appears to be slapped onto the background. look up blending techniques and smudging, that alone will take you far

the good news: aside from coloring issues, the effects are well done. the text is a little bright, but other than that it flows relatively well with the sig

keep in mind, you said this was your first sig. It's not supposed to be a master piece. Keep going at it

btw: what program do you use?

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks ime not really good with photoshop. ive seen some crazy sigs with glows and fire and all that stuff
    i used photoshop cs5.1

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

definitely take a look at some tutorials, they're all over the place on google. do as many as you can. CS5 is a very good program, take it from someone who started with cs3

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default My other signatures

I've just started making signatures. i'm learning and exploring
    here is some of my other signatures (most of wich are rubbish)

i did this one while following a tutorial ( ididn't really focus on my typography)

one i tried without and reference or help

A crap one

One i did long time ago
    Last edited by kingakife; 04-26-2012 at 01:30 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: kingakife Signatures

There is a one thread one subject rude so I merged your threads and changed the title to better suit your needs and you can keep updating this thread as you make more works to show! ^_^
    If you prefer a different name VM me but I just chose the standard "username's signatures"

Thank you for understanding~
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 04-26-2012 at 02:32 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh ok thanks

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

New wolf one

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Did you vector the wolf on that yourself?? o.o

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Default Re: My other signatures

I like the first one. You are progressing well.

and the last one (of Ichigo) is alright, The text doesn't go at all though.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 04-30-2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Please remove image tags when quoting

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sort of i got a picture of a wolf and vectored it

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AshureeChan View Post
    I like the first one. You are progressing well.

and the last one (of Ichigo) is alright, The text doesn't go at all though.
    thanks

Oh and by the way it seems not a lot of people go onto the 'dazzle us' section. so not alot of people are seeing my other logos. am i allowed to post a link to that thread on this thread?

Also i would like to know where to get hd renders

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

If it's not a sig it's not a sig. And honestly, not many people come here either. And it's extraction not render. You can find a bunch done here by Serated. You can also look at sites like Deviant Art.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kingakife View Post
    Oh and by the way it seems not a lot of people go onto the 'dazzle us' section. so not alot of people are seeing my other logos. am i allowed to post a link to that thread on this thread?
    This would be a big fat no. As GG said, if it's not a sig then it isn't a sig.

Here's our extraction forum, the name is confusing so we're changing it soon but if you want good extractions by fellow AF'ers then here.
    http://www.animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Uploads

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

New sigs for my couzins who love inazuma 11

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    If it's not a sig it's not a sig. And honestly, not many people come here either. And it's extraction not render. You can find a bunch done here by Serated. You can also look at sites like Deviant Art.
    I hate to fight over semantics, but in nearly any other instance it is usually referred to as render. Whether or not that is the official term or not is a moot point. This is the first site I've been to that refers to it as an extraction

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Xel View Post
    I hate to fight over semantics, but in nearly any other instance it is usually referred to as render. Whether or not that is the official term or not is a moot point. This is the first site I've been to that refers to it as an extraction
    And in every other instance it'd be wrong. A render implies you created it. Which is not the case with a character with no background. It's simply been extracted, hence the term extraction. And yes, the Internet is wrong.

18. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sort of i got a picture of a wolf and vectored it

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

thanks

Also i would like to know where to get hd renders
    You're welcome

and I get all my renders from here
    http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/
    The site's in french but pretty easy to figure out... and google chrome will translate it.

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks they have some nice renders

here is one i did with one of the renders

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks they have some nice renders

here is one i did with one of the renders

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/.../Redknight.png
    That's actually pretty good You're improving! Keep up the good work.
    Start adding a bit more to the background
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 05-03-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Please remember to remove the image tags when quoting an image

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok thanks here is a another one i did.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Another one i made

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

More sigs by me

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Hello i know i make alot sigs also scroll for more!

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hi i made 3 new signatures
    i discovered a new way of making sigs and my sigs are looking better.

On this one i tried to look at someones and copy. Looks ok not bad

One i made entirly on my own

One i made for my friend

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@kingakife ur so good. I really love ur sigs.
    Inazuma 11!!! i love that anime. I'm a big fan of Axel (the second guy). So there are fans of inzuma 11? *is very happy*
    A set by blueangel06661

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information