AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One-Eyed Doll

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Default One-Eyed Doll

As their singer is sometimes rather anime-inspired and they also have done a few things with Adventure Quest: Worlds, I was wondering if anyone else here liked them. :3 They're a female fronted rock back (there's some debate as to exactly what genre they fit into save for general rock). Some of their songs are serious while others are some of the silliest lyrics you've ever heard. (Some of the lyrics also get a bit violent and twisted, but they don't swear or anything.)

My personal favorites from them are Be My Friend, Nudie Bar (Look up the music video on YouTube, it's stop-motion animation on a toilet seat! xD), Battle On!, Wheels on the Bus, and Footsteps of a Clown.

Their music is really easy to find and most of it can be downloaded for free (or with donations) on their website, if you're interested. It also has the singer's solo stuff as well, which is also highly recommended but much different and calmer than OED.
    Last edited by ChibiLovett; 07-11-2012 at 02:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information