AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Live Stream Teaching Position Sign-Ups [TEACHERS NEEDED]

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Live Stream Teaching Position Sign-Ups [TEACHERS NEEDED]

So here in GFX we're trying out a new project of teaching and learning via planned live stream sessions.

We're going to start out on basics and beginner levels. It doesn't matter what you're experience level is please feel free to participate in this event. The more the merrier.

Please nominate either yourself or someone for the lesson you want to go over or @ reply who you think will be perfect for the position to help us consider them more and myself and fellow mods will discuss it elsewhere to figure out who gets what.

While choosing please fill out the following

1. Course(s) you'd like: You can select all courses but will only be chosen for one
    2. Week preferred, weeks that are "okay", and weeks that you absolutely cannot be scheduled on. Week 1=april 30th-may5th.. week 2 = 7th-12th.. week 3 = 14th-10.. week 4= 21st-25th.. week 5 = may 28th-june 2nd:
    2. Estimated weekdays you plan to host your session within the week (you may choose up to 3 days Mon-Sat) -Trying not to hold a session on sundays unless absolutely avoidable:
    3. What do you plan to cover in your course, describe it:
    4. Why should you be chosen to teach members of AF the basics of GFX?:
    5. Do you want to partner with someone list their name:

Keep in mind if you teach in a group of 2 BOTH of you have to be online at the same time. one or both days.

YOU MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE SECTION YOU CHOOSE!

-----------------------------------

So far the courses I have selected to go over are as followed:

Course(s):

Simple Extracting for beginners:
    (learn how to decently extract a stock on your own)

Tips on Typography:
    (learn about text placement, different fonts, text tools, and more)

Intro to GIMP & it's features:
    (go over necessity tools and their features as well as show off a few of your easy to achieve tricks for making sigs look awesome)

Intro to Photoshop & it's features:
    (go over necessity tools and their features as well as show off a few of your easy to achieve tricks for making sigs look awesome)

How to manage large and small space
    (go over how to properly position and make things proportional depending on the size of the project. For signatures, Large Projects, and WP's)

-----------------------------------

Once we pick you, I'll contact you for further information on what exact week you have. And gather what days and times you'll be hosting your session.

We'll likely use Join.me which allows everyone to live stream the teachers screen and allows the teacher to hand over controls of their screen for hands on activity to let you try out some of what you just learned in case you don't have the program or just for convenience.

If you're afraid of speaking there are ways to get around actually speaking such as messengers, or a word document open. I think join.me has a live chat, that'd be useful if it did.

WARNING!!! While it may be and off site event any misdemeanors during this project will result you in an AF infraction depending on severity. This includes (inappropriate conversations, inappropriate drawings on screen while in control, going through the the host's computer/files without permission)

Also this is a learning event so if you wish to horseplay and just have fun controlling each others computers remotely, please do so on your own time.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Here's my sign up

1. Course(s) you'd like: Intro to photoshop / Simple extracting
    2. Week preferred: Any
    2. Estimated weekdays you plan to host your session: Any weekday preferably Tuesday and Saturday
    3. What do you plan to cover in your course, describe it: Exactly what the description says + a few misc. things that a few members wanted to learn like the transparent round edges + any other questions/concerns
    4. Why should you be chosen to teach members of AF the basics of GFX?: Because I'm taking my time to organize this.. Lol srsly <--- all I can come up with atm. But I am pretty knowledgeable in the things I picked. At least knowledgeable to go over them on a beginner level.. lol..
    5. Do you want to partner with someone list their name: No one.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 04-25-2012 at 09:59 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Live Stream Teaching Position Sign-Ups [TEACHERS NEEDED]

For the little she taught me, I think @MaruDashi was a good teacher. I guess Photoshop would be good if I do need to select a subject.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This is wonderful~ hehehe here's my quick sign up now.

1. Course(s) you'd like: Intro to photoshop / Tips on typography / How to manage large and small space
    2. Week preferred: Anytime, really.
    2. Estimated weekdays you plan to host your session: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.
    3. What do you plan to cover in your course, describe it: It's what I want to cover, but I would be hardcore with the intro on Photoshop, teaching out the basic, explain how I do signatures (and other graphics) in my kind of way, how to get it to be where it is at, live tutorial is something I can do, too. Also help out with arranging the graphics, because it was my problem at one point so I want to help people as well as with typography.
    4. Why should you be chosen to teach members of AF the basics of GFX?: I believe it is an accomplishment when they accomplish something, my success is also their success. I want to help build confidence for others, teach them what I love doing, and have them benefit so much on things they learn so they can apply it now and in the future. It's rewarding and I will work hard to make sure they will meet all those things I plan for whoever I will teach.
    5. Do you want to partner with someone list their name: Hm, honestly I'm not sure. hahaha ^^;
    Last edited by Meenah; 04-25-2012 at 11:02 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Any more takers???
    It'd suck if just me and seung do everything on our own now ^-^; Got until the 29th [aka tomorrow] I'll by default take the first week due to lack of time.. So get your stuff in so I can place you guys for weeks 2-5

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Closed Thread

Thread Information