AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    I'm sorry for such a late vote guys. But I've realized who I want to lynch.
    I want to lynch November. I do this because he just started into the game and straight away he voted for DeathBlade. He said that his vote was weird or something rather. This isn't enough information to go on and you can't decide to vote for someone straight away, without reading through the thread and being late. This has stuck and not been explained. So for the above reasons I have decided to: [Vote Lynch November]
    Well that's what I thought. I realize that I made a grave error. For all of the suspicious behavior I'm gonna lynch DeathBlade.(I'll just find the suspicious behavior RyuTama and MaruDashi found.)
    [VOTE LYNCH DEATHBLADE/13.666]
    For now I think that my vote will stick. But obviously everyone knows the Wolf Game.....everything can be unexpectedxD
    I'm confused, are you voting to lynch November? Because you emboldened November's, but not DB's.

By the way, I have @SuXrys PM saying that she cannot post, so I'm posting on her behalf. She cannot post in the thread due to technical problem.
    Last edited by CrimsonMoon; 04-23-2012 at 05:13 AM. Reason: To add something

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

testing

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I have huge problems with writing in this thread. Can't write longer posts, anyone else got that problem?

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Both me and CrimsonMoon have them.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

@RyuTama You practically voted on me because I am a swede. I havn't been able to be online more - because I just woke up. Every phase ends at 11 in the evening for me, so I am not active during the beginning since I am either going to sleep then, or I am already sleeping. Then I often have my studies at the university to go to, so when I come home it's often not more then 1/3 or 1/4 of the phase left. So that's why I havn't been writing in here more, I havvn't been home or I have slept.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

But I have already explained this, since I have mentioned before that I have been newly awake. That's partly why I dropped questioning xMatt and Munch before, partly because I was so tired and partly because I thought they had given me answers to my questions.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

And don't blaim me for the questions I got from Darkfire Knight. What do you mean I should have done? Just be quiet and let him portrait me as a wolf, just be quiet even thought he said that my posts said something completely different then they did? Does really defending and explaining yourself make you wolf?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Now we can post. What the heck happened just now? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama
    This took me almost four freaking hours guys. Seriously. That AND I was doing some last minute Italian geography and scale studies.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
    Thank you for the time. Now I'm reading through what you just said.

I'm hoping that the problem with the 3 characters won't happen again. It's such a drag. :o

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

and I dropped my questions to the others aswell because I thought that they too had given me answers to my questions, didn't knew what more to ask at that moment. [The only one who I can't remember that have answered my questions are @Folter - even if he have been online and writing in here since...].

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

The above "posts" goes to Aleyna and Deathblade aswell. Remind me if I forgot to answer anything.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

CrimsonMoon I still have problems with the 3 characters >_____> That's why I am writing so small posts all the time or else I will get that message. Now I can't seem to even be able to mention people without getting it.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Couldn't mention Aleyna. I hate this thread right now ._____________.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Can also mention now when I re-read your posts RyuTama that the reason I voted on Nana was because, even if I was thinking about voting on other players, I did vote on her because even if he wasn't online she was still the one I was suspecting the most during that time.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Tortoise Santa Hat Rageface
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2013 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RyuTama :P I would've joined in but I was just home from school during lunch kuz we had a cancelled lesson
    Anyway I've done some reading but I think i need to re-read the whole thread once again T.T
    Nice job SuxRys :P Half page of defence xD
    Set by Serated

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    and I dropped my questions to the others aswell because I thought that they too had given me answers to my questions, didn't knew what more to ask at that moment. [The only one who I can't remember that have answered my questions are @Folter - even if he have been online and writing in here since...].

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

The above "posts" goes to Aleyna and Deathblade aswell. Remind me if I forgot to answer anything.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

CrimsonMoon I still have problems with the 3 characters >_____> That's why I am writing so small posts all the time or else I will get that message. Now I can't seem to even be able to mention people without getting it.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Couldn't mention Aleyna. I hate this thread right now ._____________.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Can also mention now when I re-read your posts RyuTama that the reason I voted on Nana was because, even if I was thinking about voting on other players, I did vote on her because even if he wasn't online she was still the one I was suspecting the most during that time.
    I had that problem too. Delete stuff and post it back in. Worked for me. I'm only on here briefly for now, so I'll be on more later.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xMatt View Post
    Nice job SuxRys :P Half page of defence xD
    What do you expect me to do? Of course I have to defend myself. But people are never pleased. Now they will surely say I defend myself "too much", but if I wouldn't they would say I'm not defending myself "enough". Mwheeeh.... -___-

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    -Refrained from voting on people whom he had pressured, and instead voted for those who had yet to provide a decent defense.
    Now, now. I did that because I saw her lurking a bit and decided to shake things up. Go about things a different way you know? Get some new info and freshness in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    This took me almost four freaking hours guys. Seriously. That AND I was doing some last minute Italian geography and scale studies.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
    That's why we love you. <3 You're awesome.

@SuXrys , hope that clears up soon. If not, please report it in Site Issues/Questions.

Also, @Darkfire Knight , You should rectify your vote there. You bolded a vote for November and not for me. Might wanna switch that. It's hard to lynch someone that's already dead.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Pray tell what you're so suspicious about her over. Unless I missed something, she hasn't done much within the game. With or without her computer issue.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Pray tell what you're so suspicious about her over. Unless I missed something, she hasn't done much within the game. With or without her computer issue.
    Because I thought that she was writing so strange. She for exampled just came in here at times and wrote things that didn't had so much with the actual wolf game to do, but more for example "nothing happends got to go" or "my class starts soon, got to go". So I just got the feeling that she posted for the sake of posting, since she didn't wrote so much more then such things.

And it seems to be working little better now with posting in here, hope it will stay that way. :3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Because I thought that she was writing so strange. She for exampled just came in here at times and wrote things that didn't had so much with the actual wolf game to do, but more for example "nothing happends got to go" or "my class starts soon, got to go". So I just got the feeling that she posted for the sake of posting, since she didn't wrote so much more then such things.

And it seems to be working little better now with posting in here, hope it will stay that way. :3
    Ah, Well I can't say too much I can posted the same type of stuff. Plus you've got to consider her computer issue. Care to add anything, @The Nana Ryu ? When you're able to come back and participate.

-----
    P.S. Das ist gut with it working better.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since I had nothing better to do -__-

MunchMan - MaruDashi, Folter
    SuXrys - RyuTama
    Darkfire Knight - Dark Butterfly, Ribbon
    (Deathblade) - Darkfire Knight [@Darkfire Knight for your vote to count you need to bolden it]

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

12. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jeezus only 4pg since i last got on (thx god) last time it was like a 12pg difference
    now I can forgive SuXrys for the vote but how my dear am I scummy?
    Reluctant, cowardly, inactive......CRAZY, who knows right >.> <.< so I shall keep my vote on
    [Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666]
    since a woman's intuition is amazing like when I defended your butt during a past game I swore up and down you were townie and when you were lynch
    what were you TOWNIE!!! So I will go with intuition and the fact I don't like the crazy role-hinting from you and How is you fur so shiny??
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Nana Ryu Is it only intuition you are going after when voting on death? No other reasons or thought or something like that?

What do you think of the game so far btw? Have you read all the pages yet?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

So you don't belive in death's role hint that he made before?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This game is good and very surprising and i did state I also voted because of his role-hinting.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    This game is good and very surprising and i did state I also voted because of his role-hinting.
    Explain.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

nope

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well the mustache and governor hints get really confusing and make it very hard to trust what he post so I decided to vote a lynch on him

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Nana Ryu Why is it so confusing? And why does it become so difficult for you to trust what he posts? Is it something in his posts, besides from that role hint, that makes it hard for you to trust what he posts or is just the actual rolehint that makes you suspect him? Im asking to be sure what you are meaning.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DB#'s posts are not very cohesive in my mind so my suspicion is on him and will stay on him til proven otherwise and now i need to get off since i have to go to my final be back on around noon maybe.......

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DB#'s posts are not very cohesive in my mind so my suspicion is on him and will stay on him til proven otherwise and now i need to get off since i have to go to my final be back on around noon maybe.......
    So it is something in his posts? Exactly what?

Because looking at these posts it kind of looks like you are voting on him because he hinted to be the guvernor..
    ]ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well the mustache and governor hints get really confusing and make it very hard to trust what he post so I decided to vote a lynch on him

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah... How nice of you to join us, @The Nana Ryu , however so brief. Still that "random/placehold/intuition" thing going for your vote, I see.

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Dont know who to vote for... The only reason i didnt vote for DB was becaue i was more wary of November than of DB , but now i dont know what to do. After reading the rules i see that DB is not peach at all , so he might just be scummy. Ill have to think a bit more before i vote tough...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

About the people asking me to bolden my vote, I noticed that and I will do so when I'm voting.
    The two people that I am very suspicious about is DeathBlade and MunchMan. DeathBlade as I mentioned earlier was acting very suspicious with his unclear role hints and the information against him found by (@RyuTama and @MaruDashi -For that I am thankfulxD). Then recently Munchman suddenly started to tell us that we should not vote on him under very shaky grounds. He said something like that there wasn't enough information, when there clearly is. He has also displayed even more suspicious behavior by only voting for townies, this makes it all the more certain that he's a wolf.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A Late, But Successful Kill

Luigi has used his Spiny Shell to kill @Munchman (King Boo)!

This action was performed very late, but at the time it was submitted, Munchman had the highest number of votes. To maintain game balance, no more Spiny Shells may be earned through ? Blocks or purchased from the Toad House. Also, a new "?" Block has appeared! The first person to PM me for it gets what's inside.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Fighting Back

???

Since the Mafia earned the ? Block, nothing was awarded!

25. Thanks Hakoshi thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna, Hakoshi liked this post
    Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Oh well... I was had. Good game and nice playing with you guys.
    Last edited by Munchman; 04-23-2012 at 01:54 PM.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

27. Thanks Scruffy thanked for this post
    Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Woo-hoo! Talk about winning one for the team! Nice shot, Luigi!

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Well... It's getting close to closing time, I might as well throw in a vote for now, so I won't get mod-blocked or nothing. [Vote Lynch SuXrys]. I've got a bad vibe from you Missy. Not sure what it is, but I've got it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information