AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Default Re: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

What? No one was killed? how is that possible?
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    What? No one was killed? how is that possible?
    You seem disappointed.

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

If the wolves don't "wolv" , then its no fun now is it?
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

If the wolves don't "wolv" , then its no fun now is it?
    Perhaps, but it's still better for townies. Don't see why you're getting so worked up over it.

So is your Alpha Wolf inactive?

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh , so i see , just because i was surprised that there were no deaths , then i am a wolf?

And lets face it , if there are no deaths then this cant really be considered a game at all.

Ill be off for the night , ill check again tomorrow,

New Blog!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Right, because the fact that you voted for Xeiz (a townie) and then November (a townie), and then suggested that DB is Peach, doesn't mean anything.

Lol.

Way to split in the beginning of the phase.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Right, because the fact that you voted for Xeiz (a townie) and then November (a townie), and then suggested that DB is Peach, doesn't mean anything.

Lol.

Way to split in the beginning of the phase.
    Isnt it obvious DB is peach? he was suspicious of November , so he deflected his lynch towards her.

And why exactly would i try to defend Deathblade even after the votes were cast? Wouldn't that make me look bad for sure?

New Blog!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Isnt it obvious DB is peach? he was suspicious of November , so he deflected his lynch towards her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Peach (Princess/Governor): The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom can cancel or redirect up to two lynches during the game. She cannot save the same player twice,nor can she save herself from her own lynch. If she dies, the next day phase will be skipped because everyone will be at her funeral.
    You're trying way too hard to save your scumbuddy.

And why exactly would i try to defend Deathblade even after the votes were cast? Wouldn't that make me look bad for sure?
    You can stop lying now. I know damn well I saw you say "HAHAHA, I guess DB is really Peach after all!" before Scruffy told you to edit.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

Munchman, your kinda wrong about DB being Peach, as for why looky here..
    Peach (Princess/Governor): The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom can cancel or redirect up to two lynches during the game. She cannot save the same player twice, nor can she save herself from her own lynch. If she dies, the next day phase will be skipped because everyone will be at her funeral.

that means, whoever was Peach decided to save DB because they thought November was scum, and your post right when Peach did the action seemed very suspicious..

you didn't seem to care about the fact a townie had gotten lynched, instead you seemed very sure that Dblade was Peach.. I wonder why's that..

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

@RyuTama y u saying what I wanna say!?!?! D< !?!?! -brick'd- lol

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

-lights an incense for Diddy Kong- RIP Diddy :v

(just thought I'd do that since its nice to give something to the lynched xD and.. targeted I guess.. ._.)

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

10. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well awesome, no death. I second seeing your edited statement, Munch.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

MEEE Peach?! Sheesh... That's a new one on me -'-Pretties himself in the mirror.-'-
    lol I'm with Munchie on this. I'm surprised the wolves didn't go for someone too. But Just like Ryu said, it's much better that they didn't. More Townies will live this way.
    And btw, Are you hinting something here, Munchie? "then i am a wolf?"
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

So we've got two wolves in the bag now. Someone else take the initiative for once, I'm off for a bit.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    So we've got two wolves in the bag now. Someone else take the initiative for once, I'm off for a bit.
    Two wolves? I only see one that's dead.... Pray tell, whom are you refering to?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama see ya later alligator :v

@Munchman dude, you just made yourself even more suspicious.. first the post right when lynched happened, and now the post of you being suprised no deaths, and making it seem as if its a bad thing...
    that's too suspicious.. :/

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I think he's referring to Munchman

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I think she is possibly referring to you and Munchman over there. Munchman isn't doing a decent job of defending himself and you, well if you'd buy something we could guarantee your innocence.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh right... I've got to spend my own dime to please folks.... Typical.

Yet no one's offering to take my spot, nor attempt to kill me to prove me without wasting my coins.

As for Munchie... Sorry bud, it's your hole and I can't help you dig out of it.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Well, talk about a slow start. Ho-hum.

I'm gonna leave and play D&D. When I come back, there had better be some real discussions going on. Unlike Ryu, I'm pretty certain we don't know who the other 3 wolves are. So keep talking kiddo's!
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 04-22-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I guess I'll take a jab at this. November was a townie, so let's take a gander at those who voted for them. Munchman, Deathblade, and Darkfire Knight.
    Since Death excused himself, I'll let him go on questions right now.

@Munchman and @Darkfire Knight ;
    For now would you like to re-state why you voted for November?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

[vote lynch Munchman]

I dont think I need to say why, its pretty obvious

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Revenge For A Son

Bowser has used his revenge kill to kill @Hakoshi (Donkey Kong)!

21. Likes Hakoshi liked this post
    Dislikes Aleyna disliked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bowser you doo doo head :[

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

nuuu... xDD
    I couldn't avenge lmao
    -goes back to being dead-

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

[Vote lynch Munchman] Yeah way too obvious.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hakoshi... You will be missed. >w< ~
    Actually, I've got my eye on @Darkfire Knight . The fact that he kept his vote on November during the last phase was a big red alert that he may be scum. His almost indifferent behavior is also a rather large indicator of him being a wolf. He just seems so suspicious.
    About @Munchman - Something tells me he's town. I'm not sure though.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Folter View Post
    [Vote lynch Munchman] Yeah way too obvious.
    Could I add something?
    You seem way too uncaring and following what people say so easily.
    Don't you have your own opinion?

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh Poo..... Back from D&D and my Favorite Player of the game is dead. ;.; You suck Bowser, and btw. DK Jr. > you in Mario Kart. (original SNES version)

As for Munchie being scum, Pray tell how it's he so obvious. For those that haven't been following.

27. Likes Hakoshi liked this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Ehh, I was expecting a bit more activity but I guess not...

@Folter @MaruDashi So you guys are just gonna take the easy way out and vote for a completely obvious wolf? Why don't you at least try and stir up a bit more of a discussion?

@Ribbon Interesting. I take it you think Munchman is just being a paranoid/cornered/overly obvious wolf? What about Deathblade? You voted for him last phase; has anything else caught your eye since then?

Closed Thread

Thread Information