AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Threaded View

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    I'm sorry for such a late vote guys. But I've realized who I want to lynch.
    I want to lynch November. I do this because he just started into the game and straight away he voted for DeathBlade. He said that his vote was weird or something rather. This isn't enough information to go on and you can't decide to vote for someone straight away, without reading through the thread and being late. This has stuck and not been explained. So for the above reasons I have decided to: [Vote Lynch November]
    Well that's what I thought. I realize that I made a grave error. For all of the suspicious behavior I'm gonna lynch DeathBlade.(I'll just find the suspicious behavior RyuTama and MaruDashi found.)
    [VOTE LYNCH DEATHBLADE/13.666]
    For now I think that my vote will stick. But obviously everyone knows the Wolf Game.....everything can be unexpectedxD
    I'm confused, are you voting to lynch November? Because you emboldened November's, but not DB's.

By the way, I have @SuXrys PM saying that she cannot post, so I'm posting on her behalf. She cannot post in the thread due to technical problem.
    Last edited by CrimsonMoon; 04-23-2012 at 05:13 AM. Reason: To add something

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Thread Information