AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rating

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • bad

0 0%
  • not good

0 0%
  • boring

0 0%
  • meh...

0 0%
  • OK

1 33.33%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Pretty good

2 66.67%
  • Awsome!

0 0%
  • Fantastic!

0 0%

Thread: Ano Natsu De Matteru Review

Threaded View

Junior Member sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ano Natsu De Matteru Review

I searched everywhere and I couldn’t find any reviews on this anime. I actually really loved this one, I heard plenty of negative comments but still have my on opinion. Be sure to leave a review!

Plot:
    So this anime takes place in a small town in the country side of Japan. And revolves around the male protagonist Kirishima Kaito and his 5 friends filming a movie on their summer break, but unknown to them, one of their friends Ichika Takatsuki is an Alien. As the summer goes on, love drama and friendships fall into balance and once unknown feeling rise to the surface. The anime is 12 episodes long and I would recommend it to anyone who likes romantic animes and a little sci-fi twist. Even if u don’t like sci-fi its a good watch since it doesn’t really have a sci-fi feel to it, its mostly that she is an alien that puts this anime in that category.

Story: 7/10
    I can’t give it more than 7/10 because of the lack of originality. Alien girl meets regular boy with a ton of drama. Not more that I can say. The story ended really well though. That raised my grade on this subject from 5 to 7.

Characters: 8/10
    There were some characters that disliked....a lot.... I hated ichika. Mio was kinda boring, even though they tried to add some comedic aspect to here with the whole nudist thing. And I found Kaito to be quit the pig the entire series. I mean... who does that to their friend that obviously has a crush on you? That entire triangle love thing pissed me off. Ichika was un-original and boring as frell, and kanna was one of my favorite characters. And he totally disses her. Not only that but he forces her to risk her life trying to save that lady. But the character that made me laugh the most was Remon. Pure evil, but awesome. I really liked Kanna (for unknown reasons). And Tetsuro was good guy Greg threw out the whole series so I can’t dislike him. The side characters were fun, not much more to say since they were side characters. I gave it an 8/10 because of the way the characters bonded though. Really well done, there was actually chemistry! (With the exception of the main couple)

Animation/Artwork: 10/10
    What can I say? The animation and artwork was beautiful. I would have watched the entire 12 episodes even if I hated it just to look at the animation. This is what REAL quality animation looks like Naruto fan boys...

Music/voice acting: 10/10
    The artistic point of this Anime is top notch. Music was great and fit the scenes really well. No weird voice acting either, the voices really suited the characters and their personalities.

Overall: 8/10
    The artistic point of this anime really captured me and made the whole experience with the retarded main couple much more bearable. As I said, I didn’t like all of the characters but they all bonded together really well. Story wasn’t all that great but was executed pretty well, but I would have preferred Kanna and Kaito together really was hard to watch her be grozit on the whole time and i would have preferred that ichika got hit by a car half way threw the series. I really liked the ending; it made the anime for me. I love it when they actually end a story and don’t leave us with loose ends. All in all great anime. Tons of fun to watch, but not too many jokes that would end up distracting you from the main story, pretty dramatic and romantic. Not much in case you are looking for a longer anime since Ano Natsu de Matteru is only 12 episodes long.
    Last edited by sm00zy; 04-14-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Thread Information