AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legend of Dragoon 2

Hybrid View

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Legend of Dragoon 2

...was cancelled a while back, but hey... at least the first game is coming to the American PSN, right?

I mean, about damn time.
    Good news came from the PlayStation Blog today. One of the most-asked for PSone-era RPGs is being released on the PlayStation Network as a PSone Classic: The Legend of Dragoon. Released in the west in 2000, The Legend of Dragoon was a late, great entry to the original PlayStation's epic RPG roster, and was produced by none other than the legendary Shuhei Yoshida, who is now President of SCE Worldwide Studios.

While The Legend of Dragoon's imminent release onto the PSN is news in and of itself (it will come out on May 1st for a yet-undisclosed sum of money), even bigger news was tucked away in the post. It appears that a sequel to the game was once in development.

"I still occasionally hear from fans of The Legend of Dragoon, and many want to know if there is a sequel," Yoshida admitted. "LOD2 was put into preproduction after I left the Japan Studio, but was eventually cancelled for some unknown reason, and the team members moved on to different projects."
    There goes another game to the canceled games thread. Either way, good news again that they are finally putting LOD1 on the American PSN.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 04-11-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Legend of Dragoon 2

I'm happy, yet dissappoint..... I want LoD2!!!!! I would accept LoD on the PSN, but I already have the original game for PS1, and my PS3 has playback ability.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I'm happy, yet dissappoint..... I want LoD2!!!!! I would accept LoD on the PSN, but I already have the original game for PS1, and my PS3 has playback ability.
    All PS3s can play PSone games. :lmao

But you're right, they should've never canceled LoD2. >.> I might get LoD off PSN regardless though.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I don't think they all can. I know the early ones could, and certain of those early ones could playback PS2 as well (like mine).

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I don't think they all can. I know the early ones could, and certain of those early ones could playback PS2 as well (like mine).
    All PS3s can read PSone games. Trust me on this.

What you're thinking is PS2 games with the early 80GB model. Surprised yours still hasn't YLOD unless you don't play it much. xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nope, hasn't YLOD'd but I've gotta change the HDD out, it's got like 500mb left.

Junior Member GodricLeMort is on a distinguished road GodricLeMort's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 10:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    All PS3s can read PSone games. Trust me on this.

What you're thinking is PS2 games with the early 80GB model. Surprised yours still hasn't YLOD unless you don't play it much. xD
    Actually they can't i have a ps3 that can't play ps2 or ps1 games, and i tested

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information