AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Books

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Books

I'm not sure I'm in the right forum section, but here goes nothing

Post your books that you have read OR reading at the moment

Personally I am book worm and lately I find it hard to find a good, interesting book. What book you liked and would recommend it for others to read? Or maybe you wanna know more about certain book that others are reading? Lets start a discussion

If you wanna tell about certain book, you should post:
    Author
    Title of the book
    Genre
    Your opinion (Liked it, hated it, wasted time, have read it too many times to count? This part is optional)

So, lately I have read the "Hunger games" trilogy
    Author: Suzanne Collins
    Title: "Hunger games", "Catching Fire", and "Mockingjay"
    Genre: I'd say it's a fantasy book

I liked these book series just because I'm tired of love stories or detectives. These books was intense till the end and since I love Stephen King, they reminded me a little of him, because of the killing. Only softer, not as cruel and open (Stephen King likes to describe every disgusting thing, like how bowel falls from stomach. These books avoid that)
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Gurren Drill Bioshock Eve 2 Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2012 03:28 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Books

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss of Death View Post

Post your books that you have read OR reading at the moment

Personally I am book worm and lately I find it hard to find a good, interesting book. What book you liked and would recommend it for others to read? Or maybe you wanna know more about certain book that others are reading? Lets start a discussion

If you wanna tell about certain book, you should post:
    Author
    Title of the book
    Genre
    Your opinion (Liked it, hated it, wasted time, have read it too many times to count? This part is optional)

So, lately I have read the "Hunger games" trilogy
    Author: Suzanne Collins
    Title: "Hunger games", "Catching Fire", and "Mockingjay"
    Genre: I'd say it's a fantasy book

I liked these book series just because I'm tired of love stories or detectives. These books was intense till the end and since I love Stephen King, they reminded me a little of him, because of the killing. Only softer, not as cruel and open (Stephen King likes to describe every disgusting thing, like how bowel falls from stomach. These books avoid that)
    I'd recommend you The Dice Man. It's an incredible pschological book. Extremely sexually charged and quite frightening (not as in horror, but the psychological weakness of people). Just don't take the ideas in it too seriously; it's such a charismatic book that people could form a cult from it's ideals; it's been banned in a few very religious countries.

3. Likes Kiss of Death liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well this should have been posten in the literature section. http://www.animeforum.com/forumdispl...?64-Literature and a similar thread like this already exists, "what are you currently reading?" http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...rently-Reading

If you didn't then use the search function next time.

@Eris

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

5. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I did and saw those sections, but this is not what we are reading at the moment or what books should be read before we die. It's about all books. Good and bad. I thought about that section, but it so worldwide topic, so maybe even suitable for miscellaneus?

@LivioRazlo : you have intriguied me. I'll google so info about that book. Thank you
    Onew by Ωmega

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I did and saw those sections, but this is not what we are reading at the moment or what books should be read before we die. It's about all books. Good and bad. I thought about that section, but it so worldwide topic, so maybe even suitable for miscellaneus?
    Literature is for books period. You claim that this is not a " what are we reading topic" but you clearly state in the OP "Post your books that you have read OR reading at the moment"

Soooo even then your argument is sort of flawed right there. since this statement "It's about all books. Good and bad." contradicts your opening statement.. Either way it just belongs in literature. Books are universal, but when you have a specific section for books, it should go there. Just like discussing which musical artist is your favorite. Music is universal and applies to everyone but we have a music section so it'd go there.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hei Lang, Hei Mao

Looking for Alaska

Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raizo-Sama View Post
    Hei Lang, Hei Mao

Looking for Alaska
    by the mighty john green

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Indubitably

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Willow is a book about a girl who cuts herself and is a depressed mess until a guy named guy finds starts to gve her a reason to live. Sweet book, recomended to the emos out there and anybody else who likes romance books! (not twilight)

10/10

Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oH OH OH! The life of pi! about a boy stuck on a boat with a royal bengal tiger! won a man booker prize as well. one of my top, if not my top book.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have to say, that

Dan Brown "angels and Demons" is his best yet. It's science fiction with a little of history

(for those, who have seen the movie or "Da Vinci code" and liked it, I can asure you will love the book because of the details)
    Onew by Ωmega

14. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't care where this thread would belong to, it's a thread about books and that's all that matters.
    My favorite book is Musahi by Eiji Yoshikawa , not sure about the genre, but it points out a lot from of Japanese culture and history, it's very well written. And I'm currently reading Gardens of Delight by Erica James, which is clearly romance, but I'm reading it because of the writer's style.
    Other books I liked and would suggest you to read if you haven't already, are the classics.
    The Hunchback of Notre-dame(Victor Hugo),
    The Portrait of Dorian Gray(Oscar Wilde) ,
    Red and Black(Stendhal)
    The Shogun (James Clavell)
    Also try Yasunari Kawabata and Yokio Mishima, they're great Japanese writers, along with Haruki Murakami.
    Try Dostoevsky, or Franz Kafka.
    Just some suggestions
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

I just got done reading the Eragon series for the third time.

Author: Christopher Paolini
    Title: "Eragon" "Eldest" "Brisingr" "Inheritance/The Vault of Souls"
    Genre: Fantasy/Fiction (Totally hits all my nerd buttons )

i'm madly in love with dragons. sooooo a series that revolves largely about them was something that i just had to read. The story takes parts from other stories, so its not ntirely original. but holy s**t Chris has done an amazing job at still making it feel completely unique! i'm not good at reviewing books, so just read the damn thing cuz i say so
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 06-23-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

17. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

I have to recommend "A Confederacy of Dunces" by John Kennedy Toole. A great book , really funny in a dark , messed up way...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Not much of a reader myself; but read such classics as "All Quiet on the Waster Front," "Lord of the Flies," and "The mist." I do really like the author James Heneghan, although he's quite unknown. Other then that, my reading material has been dieting on beer bottle labels and video game text, lol.

Although; I just started reading "Blue Bloods," and "Vampire Academy." Not really one for the vampire fad.... but I love these books so far!

Senior Member Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ariel EVE Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 06:04 PM
    Threads

Book: Island of the Blue Dolphins
    Author: Scott O'dell

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

When I started playing SWTOR, I decided to start reading the Star Wars books starting from Chronological order. I am now on Attack of the Clones, so out of those, have read I guess 27 of those in the last year or so. Honestly, I have read so many books, its hard to list them all. Favorite series are Song of Fire and Ice(Game of Thrones), Wheel of Time, Tolkien, a lot of King Arthur type books, my favorite of that type is The Camulod Chronicles and well goes on and on from there.

Had stopped reading for awhile, specially when I started playing MMO's, but started back up again, when I got the kindle app. Just makes it easier and read a lot walking back and forth to work. Specially since that walk is a 1.5 to 2 mile walk one way, just according to if I leave straight from house or if I park at bottom of the hill.

22. Thanks Kiss of Death thanked for this post
    Likes Kiss of Death liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by threewolves View Post
    When I started playing SWTOR, I decided to start reading the Star Wars books starting from Chronological order. I am now on Attack of the Clones, so out of those, have read I guess 27 of those in the last year or so. Honestly, I have read so many books, its hard to list them all. Favorite series are Song of Fire and Ice(Game of Thrones), Wheel of Time, Tolkien, a lot of King Arthur type books, my favorite of that type is The Camulod Chronicles and well goes on and on from there.

Had stopped reading for awhile, specially when I started playing MMO's, but started back up again, when I got the kindle app. Just makes it easier and read a lot walking back and forth to work. Specially since that walk is a 1.5 to 2 mile walk one way, just according to if I leave straight from house or if I park at bottom of the hill.
    Oh my.. You read George R.R. Martin books? I really want to read those, but unfortunately they are not translated to my language.. I'm hoping to find those in bookstores in English. You say it's your favorite series, many critics rated them great and a TV show is made by it. It must be great :3
    Onew by Ωmega

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Haha, i can't read..

But seriously, im currently reading the 3rd part of the Millenium thrilogy. Still like it very much after the 2 other parts.

25. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have to say, that

Dan Brown "angels and Demons" is his best yet. It's science fiction with a little of history

(for those, who have seen the movie or "Da Vinci code" and liked it, I can asure you will love the book because of the details)
    I'd recomend it as well, so as most of Dan Brown's books

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Oh my.. You read George R.R. Martin books? I really want to read those, but unfortunately they are not translated to my language.. I'm hoping to find those in bookstores in English. You say it's your favorite series, many critics rated them great and a TV show is made by it. It must be great :3
    The books are great, though it takes him a bit to come out with the next ones, but I believe he only planned for this to be a 7 book series, and book 5 came out last summer, so only two more to go I believe.

The series on HBO is great, I actually have several friends who now watch it, but have never read the books. Which always makes it interesting for me when they talk about things, and I sort of know whats going to happen.

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

I have recently started reading 'I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell' by Tucker Max its just him telling you about things that have happened while he has been drunk and I have to to by far the funniest thing I have ever read in my life.

Member Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Soul Eater Soul Soul Eater Logo Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 07:12 AM
    Threads

I recently finished the first Hunger Games book and I'm looking forward to getting the other two books.

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A classic : The graduate

“This is a newspaper, right? It’s 90% sh*t. But it’s entertaining. So I read it. It entertains me. You won’t let me read it, so you entertain me with your sh*t. Tell me a story now. Go.” - Alonzo (Training Day)

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshimaka View Post
    I recently finished the first Hunger Games book and I'm looking forward to getting the other two books.
    I finished reading all 3 books and I liked the first one the best. Only my opinion. But all trilogy is very good. I can't believe the movie they made was so shity
    Onew by Ωmega

Closed Thread

Thread Information