AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: aeronml's signatures

Junior Member aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2012 07:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default aeronml's signatures

Hey these are my first two signatures I had a lot of fun making them an hope to get better soon. Any help or comments on these will help. thanks for you time.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ney sig.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	60350

Name:	aeronml sig.png
Views:	45
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	60349

Member Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2012 08:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dilodillondil PSN ID: Yayoushiko

Default Re: First two signatures

For your first 2 sig's.They are actually really well made,better than my first 2.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yayoushiko View Post
    For your first 2 sig's.They are actually really well made,better than my first 2.
    That goes for me as well. Awesome work.
    A set by blueangel06661

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

They are ok for your first two, but even then they lack even the basics creativity. Just a few brushes thrown together without much thought on a background and a stock placed on top and calling it a day basically.

You really need to work on your signature sizes as well. The size you used does not compliment the stocks and what is going on in the signature at all. I think you'd do better with something a bit better.

The brushes you currently have are not very good. They have beginner written all over them. Try out Deviant Arts PS [or gimps] brush area to find better ones. You need to stockpile on brushes. Need to learn to hord resources! All GFX'ers have a mega stash of resources. Like I for instance have 184 different brush packs that I've gained over the years.

Also textures are your friends too, try piling up on textures! And lastly- foreground, middle ground, and background. Per beginner usual you only have 2/3. Think of the signature as a canvas and you're painting. Any art teacher tells you about foreground, middle ground, and background that same principle applies to making a signature better as well. You have the background which is self explanatory, the middle ground which will be your stock, and lastly some foreground to help BLEND it into the background so it doesn't look just "stuck there on a whim"

Continue to have fun and mess around with it! But try to keep those stuff in mind. Try incorporating a tip/advice one at a time into a sig and take things slow until you're able to do all of them in one sig. Look forward to seeing more works.

After you feel comfortable with finding your "style" of doing things and your comfortable with your program try looking up tutorials on DA, there's plenty! But I wouldn't recommend that until you're situated.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Junior Member aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml has a reputation beyond repute aeronml's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    They are ok for your first two, but even then they lack even the basics creativity. Just a few brushes thrown together without much thought on a background and a stock placed on top and calling it a day basically.

You really need to work on your signature sizes as well. The size you used does not compliment the stocks and what is going on in the signature at all. I think you'd do better with something a bit better.

The brushes you currently have are not very good. They have beginner written all over them. Try out Deviant Arts PS [or gimps] brush area to find better ones. You need to stockpile on brushes. Need to learn to hord resources! All GFX'ers have a mega stash of resources. Like I for instance have 184 different brush packs that I've gained over the years.

Also textures are your friends too, try piling up on textures! And lastly- foreground, middle ground, and background. Per beginner usual you only have 2/3. Think of the signature as a canvas and you're painting. Any art teacher tells you about foreground, middle ground, and background that same principle applies to making a signature better as well. You have the background which is self explanatory, the middle ground which will be your stock, and lastly some foreground to help BLEND it into the background so it doesn't look just "stuck there on a whim"

Continue to have fun and mess around with it! But try to keep those stuff in mind. Try incorporating a tip/advice one at a time into a sig and take things slow until you're able to do all of them in one sig. Look forward to seeing more works.

After you feel comfortable with finding your "style" of doing things and your comfortable with your program try looking up tutorials on DA, there's plenty! But I wouldn't recommend that until you're situated.
    Hey and thanks for the help ill be sure to ask my teacher for a little help on them next time and the background i seem to be struggling with that i can't seem to get one that caches me. thanks again an sorry if my spelling are of im not really good at that

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yayoushiko View Post
    Thanks had a lot of fun with them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default my newest signatures

two of my newest signatures hope you like them had a lot of fun making them any tips and help would be nice thanks.

Name:	new sig.png
Views:	25
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	61187

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Views:	26
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	61189
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	blind.png‎
Views:	20
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	61188  

7. Likes Road liked this post
    Senior Member Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Pocky Compass
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: my newest signatures

Wow, i really like them, i'll pass on a tip i was given when i first got here. The simplicity you show almost solves the problem i see, yet you might want to make the person or thing your sig is focused around more of the focus xD In your first and third sigs, they are far in the corners and in your second and third they are being covered almost. I LOVE YOUR STYLE THOUGH! I love your sigs and i woudnt actually change them. Just ideas.

Though i bet you wanted them that way

Set by Me
    ~Dancing Through Life~

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: my newest signatures

Hey an thanks for the tips these are just really me playing around in photoshop still learning it all and they came out better then expected lol glad you liked them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information