AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Untitled

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Untitled

Lumina watched Jace and the new boy go, and walked away to find her own leader. He stumbled in, nervously, obviously late, and straightned out his red clothing. ''Lumina, Reporting in.'' She said. He loked over at her and said ''Huh? Oh right, the Mission. Yeah, You're the one i picked for it actually. Not only are you good, but some of the other leaders want you outta the way whilst they kick some behind SOmething about treaing you funny.'' Lumina Flushed. ''Oh... that... Alright, well i'll wait for the oters and we'll head out.'' the leader of organisation 18 nodded, then began sttriking up a conversaton with a few guys. She turned back and waited in the mess hall for the others.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leon smiled as this boy spoke. Arrogantly his mind looked to once again ignore. However, such words were true in that sense. If one were to stay naive to the tribulations of the world. Should he educate him to the flaws of blissful ignorance? "The world may end up under a Sword of Damocles on a tightrope over the abyss. Those who play with the devil's toys will be brought by degrees to wield his sword. That is the law all whom reap lives are condemned to." Leon was almost enjoying this back and forth. Not all stuided the wotld as he does. It was nice to find someone with an active knowledge.

Occ: How I have missed out back and forth Luzy. Its nice to see you again.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Anselem merely shrugged in response, "As may be, as may be." he replied, not wanting this argument to continue. It's continuance furthered no useful end and Anselem would rather not break apart what little rapport the group may have over an argument that would change the opinion of neither party. He returned his full attention to the woman in white, hoping that she would move this mission forward so that it would get over as soon as possible. If things continued on their current trajectory only ill could come of it.

OOC: Indeed, I suppose it is good to be back once more.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

As the Spyder walked outside he was greeted by a woman in a white cloak, he slide one foot behind him, slightly crouched and put both hands infront of him, and he asked with a smile "who are you, you ain't lookin for a fight are ya?"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Oscen sighed again and popped her neck as her leader doled out the assignments. Of course she would be sent on an important mission now. It's not like I have work to do or anything. Obviously she sarcastically thought, looking over the list. She knew the names and faces of pretty much everyone in the base, and she had to admit this list shocked her some. The teams were totally mismatched and some how the whole scenario just seemed rushed but orders were orders and she intended to follow hers. She made her way into the hall and began moving towards the passage that led outside, only to see a couple of the people who were posted to go on this mission scurrying in the opposite direction. It took her all of two seconds to get in their way.

"Oh, no you don't! You two can't weasle your way out of this one. You just turn your big robo butt and... I guess your normal human butts, too? Well, turn them around! Go to the meeting point! Go on! We are on a schedule, after all," she said, her voice loud and stern but still slightly teasing. She shooed them back the way they had come with her hands and stood with her feet planted, waiting for them to get a move on. If nothing else, at least it looked like she could have some fun with these two.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Zachary sighed. The member of 19 is an idiot, what a surprise, he thought. "Really?" Zachary said with a calm tone, looking at the member of 19. "You see the rest of us standing here obviously not fighting with anyone and yet your still dumb enough to ask the woman to fight. And before you even ask no I don't want to fight. You need to get it through your head right now this is an important mission so you can't just go and ask everyone you see to a fight. Now calm down, be quiet, and don't mess up the mission."

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Sodapop Buffalo , @Esiphas , @Ensifer , @Valkarma , @Galactic Pretty Boy , @Red&Stiletto , @pleasant_disorder

OOC: Ah, the sweet spot of the GM, where the man controls everything and bends it to his will. Well. As far as environment, enemies, and other random stuff that could pop up at any breaking second in time! I dunno, maybe a dinosaur.

IC:
    Try to make it to the guy in red outside of the base waiting for you and remember to have fun ^^ Yes, please take your time however know that the other group is advancing~
    ----------------------------------------------------
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]@Spydermonkey , @Folter , @Hollow Ichigo , @Luzifer , @Stawberrylove
    Joseph smiled at Rose as she turned around and left.
    "Rose dear? Please try to make it outside, your manager told me to tell you that you were chosen. Thanks." He smiled as he took a breath again.

For those of you outside:
    The women turned and knocked Spyder to his butt. Her form was skinny and showed she was defiantly a girl.

"All of you, silence." She said with a growl annoyed at how the conversation was going along. Quickly she pulled out what seemed to be an Egyptian staff but was sharpened at the end of it. She pointed it at Spyder's neck.

"Be careful what you wish for. It could end your life in a split second."

She spit neck to him, which was gross for a normal female but she had not time to be a girl, she was a warrior after her dad had died and that's how she would be received.

"Seeing how most everyone is here and know each other. There are just a few simple things I have to go over so pay attention." She grumbled and glared at the group before taking away the pointed staff from Spyders neck.

She pulled out a map from her cloak which was a complete warehouse blueprint and outside perimeter scan.

"Take a good look at this, your only going to see it once." It was very simple, one door in and one door out, windows above for packages bigger than the steel metal doors. Troops were stationed all around the building armed with guns, and what ever they might be in control of. They were reinforced steel doors with one entrance way, which meant one exit. The windows were to high to climb and were also bared up with barbed wire and... bars...

"The best we can do is make a full frontal assault on the base. It should take about 30 minutes to an hour depending on how fast you ninnys walk. If reinforcements come I expect that each of you be able to handle your selves, because dont expect me to risk my life, to save one as useless as yours." She again glared at the group.

"Any questions." Her voice stern and hard as she put the staff back on to her back under the cloak.

Questions? If not start walking.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 04-11-2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: My mind was in an off place when I posted this, and rushing, and confused. Forgive me please =_=;;;;

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nobody seemed to be in a good mood here, Anselem noted bemused, as everyone seemed to be snapping at everyone else. He sighed and brushed it off. It wasn't any of his business, besides mere brusque attitudes did no one any harm. He focused his attention on the woman's speech and nodded silently. It seemed a bit simplistic that their only strategy was "full frontal assault" but strategy was not exactly his specialty so perhaps there was some nuance to the the simplicity that he was missing. Regardless, he was not the type to argue over something so minor as battle strategy. He merely assented to the proposal and made his final preparations for departure.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Junior Member GodricLeMort is on a distinguished road GodricLeMort's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 10:19 PM
    Threads

Godric walked through the base, looking around at everything as it was his first time ever being here."interesting lay out" He thought to himself. He felt the air around him a little tense, but he didn't mind he kept walking around. studying every one's faces.He mostly kept to himself unless some one greeted him or tried to start a conversation.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Krys listened as the upper brother relayed the details of their situation to the group. She narrowed her eyes when he called her name. "Krys, you are to meet with a group of people with whom you will travel to meet with another brother. You must leave immediately. Go to the Northern exit and wait their for the rest of your group."

Krys stood and bowed. She turned around and stiffly left the room, everyone's eyes wide and surprised. She'd never been called out for important missions before, at least, not to their knowledge. She hated the attention and felt a sense of relief when she escaped their eyes. The twelve year old lit a match, watched it burn, then swished it out. She made her way down the hallway, hands in pockets, fingering the pack of cigarettes in her left and the box of matches in her right. She walked past a room and heard Jace say "Coordinates? But I'm too young and inexperienced to be on a mission of importance like that?" She looked into the door from the hallway.

"Why are you all still waiting in here," she said to Lumina, thumbing over her shoulder, towards the doorway. "We have an important mission to do, and now. Or did you not get the memo." She shifted her eyes to Jace's, small smile playing across her lips. "We've been training for this since we got here," she commented, "you'd think he'd have more faith in himself. He's pretty strong. Most puppeteers don't have the strength to keep a puppet constantly running at their side up their well into adulthood." She looked at Lumina with a gloomy expression. "Have you heard why they're calling up together yet?"
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-12-2012 at 02:35 AM.

Junior Member GodricLeMort is on a distinguished road GodricLeMort's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 10:19 PM
    Threads

Godric decide it was time to head to Joseph's Mission manage, he figured it was time to get things rolling as he felt the was with Him. as he walked down the hall way he saw a few noticeable people, but other then that, all the faces seemed to blend into each other, which was normal in Godric's case, he was never good at pointing out detail or remembering people's faces. after a while he made it to the person he was supposed to meet. "So you needed me?" he looked at the person.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Spyder stood up, walked over to the girl, put his arm around her and smiled while saying "Your style is rather fun, but using a weapon? i don't know I think that takes the fun out of the kill" he winked at her and started to walk towards the objective.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lumina Smiled. ''I'm waiting because I liek to know who I'm working with. That, And I want to make some friends. So if you do't mind, i'll keep waiting untill everyone I wnat to see has gone out. Then I'll join you.'' She summoned a small flicker of light and had it dance round her hands and forearms. She would have gone into a full dance, But she did have to pay attention a little, so she decided against it.

Member Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2012 12:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*sucks at posting in RPGs* S-sorry orz

{ IC; Valentine }

Valentine shot upwards in bed, blinking around and rubbing one of his eyes. Next to him, on a short drawer, a purple clock blinked with bright, candy-apple red numbers. "Dammit," he muttered, realizing he'd woken up late, as he watched the time tick by tiredly. The redhead was almost one hundred percent sure his leader was going to murder him... Who, in their right mind, decides to sleep in while a war is going on? He thought, slapping himself awake.

The teenager lumbered out of bed, stuffing his cellphone in his pocket as he muttered nonsense words to himself and left through the door at the back of the room. He turned down several hallways before swiftly entering the kitchen, a simper creeping up his cheeks. Valentine grabbed a piece of toast that had been put out on a plate on the counter, not caring whose it was; he was too tired to make himself breakfast, even with all that extra sleep.

After he finished off his toast - and after several instances of having to shake himself awake - he glanced around. Some people were still in the kitchen, others in different parts of the base, or on missions. Before Valentine knew it, the lights dimmed and a stage became illuminated throughout the darkness. "When did that stage get here?" He thought aloud, slinking his goggles down from his forehead and pushing them over his eyes.

The teenager found no answer to his question as a man appeared through a ball of fire on the stage. He looked familiar. Valentine rubbed his chin with his thumb, wondering where he'd seen the man before. A gruff voice rose from the familiar stranger's throat:

"People. Do not be afraid. Your savior is here." The man said as fire flickered over the room and vanished. Valentine hissed as a small ember burnt him, about to whine in complaint, but was cut off when the man continued. "For those of you who may be unaware. My name is Alexander. Your leader."

Valentine snapped as a small smirk crept up his cheeks, revealing bright, white teeth. So that's where I'd seen that man before... There was a small applause before the man persisted to talk. "For years we have been fighting. This great war has gone on long enough. It's about time we ended it." A map fell behind him, and Valentine lounged back on the kitchen bar, honestly a tad bit bored from the drabble. He was still groggy from his rather long slumber.

"I'm going to make this as simple as possible. Organization 11, 8, 9, 18, and 20. Go to your leader for they will be giving you your assignments. As for the rest of the organization members please relax here or return to your own bases."

Before the boy could protest (Organization 20 being his organization), the man - Alexander - vanished in a blaze of gray smoke and flames. The lights returned, causing Valentine to close his eyes as he tried to adjust to the fluorescence. He sighed in annoyance, and his voice dripped with irritation as he sarcastically muttered, "I better go check up on the boss then~ Oh joy. ♪"

--
    Valentine swore under his breath by the time he made it to the man with the black cape - the guy his leader had been telling him about. He panted, out of breath from running so much. Why did their underground base need so many long hallways, twists, and turns? It was like a maze, and he supposed it was built that way for a reason: if they were to ever be invaded by the other team, what with this horrid war going on, they'd need such a confusing layout to make it harder to overtake the base.

It had been only a few minutes ago that his team leader had spoken to him, telling him about a supply base that he needed to protect - no matter what. Valentine wondered why the leader had needed him specifically. They had never a had a good relationship, other than the fact that Valentine could kill anyone he was assigned to assassinate.

There were other people outside with Valentine, all awaiting the cloaked man's instructions. Valentine gave a snort; he didn't understand the man's whole cape get-up. Figuring he might as well pass some time, he tapped the nearest person on the shoulder.

"Hey," he cheered, although not feeling cheery at all.

Omg just skimmed through the posts o.o Hope I posted everything right ;;
    ...in a bucket.

Yes, I have a tumblr o.o

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ []
    Patron troll: Eridan Ampora

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Krys shrugged at Lumina's response and said, "Suit yourself. Not my fault if the Master gets mad at you. I tried." She shrugged her shoulders and went back outside to wait on the others. She was sitting on the ground, her arms hugging her knees, when she saw Valentine come outside. A few of the others had shown up, but no one that particularly interested her. She'd always liked Valentine since their first mission together. He followed commands to a tee, and that was something Krys could respect.

"Hey," she commented with a smile. It was obvious that Valentine was faking his cheerful mood. Krys never bothered with putting on a facade. If she was grumpy, she was grumpy; sad, then she was sad; etc. She never understood why people bothered. "Did you just get out of bed?" Krys asked, pointing at his matted hair. "And you sound like you're half awake," she looked at him warily, "that isn't going to affect the mission, is it? Because if it is, I could always wake you up." She picked up a rock in her left hand and crushed it into dust. Her face lifted into a slight smile, just enough to show Valentine that she was joking. Krys wiped her hand on her pants and rubbed her own eyes. A lack of breakfast made her stomach rumble loudly. "When we get back, I'm going to devour lunch."

Senior Member Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Jupiter Star Wand Top Rainbow Ribbon 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2012 08:11 PM
    Threads

Ok she said as she was run outside.
    To see whatever happen

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leon could help but shake hia head at the 19 member. Again his name escaped him. Guess he to wasn't that important. Leon listen to the plan amd almost wanted to cry. This was suicide. A frontal assualt of a Organization supply house guarded by those with amazing abilities. Of the distructive capabilities of the two factions Alexander had them beat two to one. So an all out attack wasn't the best of ideas. However, having a separate influtration would have been the smarter idea yet Leon didn't expect these hired muscles to understand the finer arts of warfare. Did anyone ever read. Then they thought simple bars and gates cpuld halt those whom trampled on the divinity of God. They mustn't undrrstand the power they wielded. No matter.

Leon turned and began walking slowly toward there destination. He wasn't quite sure how to begin the battle but would rather wait amd observe to find a better way inside without getting blasted.,

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Sodapop Buffalo , @Esiphas , @Ensifer , @Valkarma , @Galactic Pretty Boy , @Red&Stiletto , @pleasant_disorder

OOC: @Ensifer - I'm going to take your name out until your able to make a post because I don't want to spam up your Notifications and what not. Please try to post soon ^^
    Let's see we have SodaPop Buffalo <3, Pleasant disorder, Espihas is on his way. For the rest of you take your time but I'm going to start slowly advancing the other players that are ready ^^

IC: "Are you kidding? Two people in 30 minutes, god this mission is going to be a failure and Alexander is going to have my neck!" He groaned as he looked at the other two that was there.

"I'm going to fill you guys in. To put it simply we are just going to head to the warehouse however we will use the back entrance, from the outside it does not look like there is one but I will take you to that point. Understood? I have no idea how many people are going with Joseph but no matter the number we have to defend it, is that understood?" He smiled at the two, he was as polite as a general could be for an important mission like this.

"I'm going to start preparations. You guys grab whatever you need to grab, let it be breakfast or weapons or supply's while I wait on the others. Understood?"
    He smiled again and excused them to talk or for them to go and get 100% ready for this mission.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Spydermonkey , @Folter , @Hollow Ichigo , @Luzifer , @Stawberrylove
    OOC: Let's get a moving~

IC: The women took ahead of the team, no matter how slow they were moving she was not going to stop. They walked for what felt like hours, the sun was beating down on them making sweat drip from every pour of their body. Then suddenly 30 or more members of Organization one stand in your way, there powers vary from the one's Alexander holds.
    "This is going to be fun." She smiled as she drew out her sharpened Egyptian staff.
    Fight them or die. Make sure and give them at least a decent fight and mention the journey in your post please.

Thanks ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anselem followed in back of the ranks not overly eager to go into battle. He was not the type to rush head long into things beyond his scope and the taste of arbitration he knew would come already lingered bitter on the back of his throat. His face cringe slightly as the horrid lust of blood and battle loomed in front of him. The journey did nothing to ease the soul crushing anticipation as the minutes dragged into hours. Eventually, though they arrive and Anselem hefted his blade gingerly in preparation. He could taste blood in his throat and a fear clenched his heart in a burning grip. Why had they sent only him to serve as healer for this group, on a frontal assault? He could already feel his tendons being sliced by others wounds, his heart pierced with ours aches, his will succumbing to the yoke of reprisal.

As opponents rushed forward, Anselem slipped into the back ranks. He wanted to go where his abilities were needed. Where the wounded begged for the strength to avenge. To take out the eye of those who had taken theirs. Oh bliss. Anselem cringed at the lust the pounded its way from his heart. He fought back a smile.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lumina tapper her feet impatiently, then finally sighed. ''Whya re my comrades so slow? They arent worth waitiing on. I had hoped at least Labrinth would have kept Jace on time. It usually does. Ah well.'' Se turned on her heel and walked outside, just in time o hear the caped man speaking. ''Interesting. And this is going to be a Target for the other side. We have more destructive capabilitys, but they have some major tactical things we don't have. Prehaps they know we are coming, I don't know.'' She didn't like this plan much, though of course, she'd follow orders.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace gave up struggling in order to prevent any more problems. It would not be fair of him to drag others with him to a problem like this. Taking the advice given to him he went down to the where they were suppose to be meeting. His head down, he felt suddenly drained. In the end he ignored everything around him. Despite this Labyrinth kept moving, even taking a slower pace, even when others where trying to brush past and get to their locations. It was interesting to watch as even when he was depressed, Labyrinth and Jace responded perfectly together. To the point that as it mounted one of the walls to avoid others Jace merely increased the grip his legs had on it with no indication of effort or thought.

As Jace arrived he picked his head back up. Well in truth he merely straightened it. As he had been moving Labyrinth had made it's way onto the roof in order to pick up the pace. Jace had his legs already in the specific grips, having done it unconsciously. His face was slightly red but he didn't seem to be any more uncomfortable then that. He spotted the person he had been informed to meet and without any visible commands Labyrinth lowered itself to the ground.
    "Jace Sapphire and Labyrinth reporting sir." He sounded more depressed then before, but his eyes had hardened to the purpose. "What is the...the mission sir?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leon walked at the furtherest rear of the group eyeing the other members. A less then interesting group of beings that Leon could only hope would last. Not that it mattered but he supposed he should feel something for his comrades.

Just as quickly as they left they were approached by a force of fire breeders. Leon exhaled slowly before taking a step forward and passing his allies in a split second. He was the first into actual battle and whipped his left leg out as a small wall of fire erupted before him. His leg sparkled with electricity and the wall was reduced in side. After passing through the flames his leg whipped forward again connecting with the Organization 1 members rotator cuff. A burst of lightning shoot into the muscles and contracted them instantly. Bearing down with said leg Leon drove the now immobile member into the pavement. Her face bursting in a cermony of blood as her spasming body shook voilently.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Zachary detested the heat, he was a man of the shadows not the light. The long hours in the sun left him irritable and angry actually looking forward to the fight, looking forward for someone to take his anger out on.

When they arrived they were severely outnumbered, he stopped smirked This shouldn't be too hard he thought. Another one of the members was instantly in the fight, Zachary's original thought was that it was the member from 19, but noticed his mistake when he saw electricity. He took advantage of this by extending the member of 7's shadow into 2, 3 dimensional objects that stabbed through two of the enemy, to the side of the 7, going straight through them, killing them.This war has been going on too long for mercy... for either side. He decided to let the battle continue and act when needed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the battle commence quickly it devolved into an undisciplined melee, as each individual focus on killing the individual(s) paired against him. There were no battle lines and that meant that soon an enemy had broken through Anselem leaped back lightly, trying to maintain distance as his opponent approached. The man was of an age where the visage of middle age loomed close. His eyes blazed red beneath a mane of blonde hair and determine sneer. Fire race up his arms as he pulled energy out of himself, launching a lashing gout of flame at Anselem. Air blister and cackled as the inferno approached, but Anselem kept retreating and got away with merely singed hair. However, as moments pause enter the fight Anselem realized he was becoming isolated from the others. He was being pushed further and further back, his opponent never giving him a chance to attack.

Before Anselem could spend more time thinking a fire formed in his opponents hand and he threw it. As it approached it the orb burst burst into a cone of flaming shrapnel that Anselem could not avoid. He put his arms in front of his face to block his eyes. His arms and wrist singed as small wisps of fair bathed them and he could feel his skin blistering in agony.

Then it hit. His chest scalded. Everything quaked and shook with fire. His arms came from his eyes. His opponent had used the opportunity to place a hand of raw flame upon his chest.

Impulse hit Anselems heart. Light filled his muscles. With a twist he back handed his opponent knocking them back. There wasn't though only reprisal. Balance. Cruel Equity. Angelic light seemed to ebb from Anselem, his skin glowing, unmarred by the melted flesh on his chest. His blade moved quickly and ran his opponent through on the same part of the chest where he had struck Anselem. Blood drip from Anselem's blade as he pulled it out. The light faded from Anselem, and with it the wound that had marked his chest. He was back to normal, as if naught had happened.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Krys watched Jace with sympathy in her heart. He hadn't been in many battles yet. She wasn't sure he'd even killed. It was unfortunate and a little unfair. She wondered what he was thinking, just standing there in the midst of an oncoming battle, facing the idea of killing another man. She shook her head. Her thoughts were beginning to hit too close to home.

She heard the battle begin, echoing and filling the stagnant air. Her lungs constricted and her legs twitched with the thrill of excitement. She'd been training herself day in and day out since her first battle. She wanted to run towards the violent sounds of men clashing, beating, and killing one another, but she held her legs at bay and remained standing, waiting with undue impatience for her next orders. There was a good chance that their group was the second wave.

((OOC: Not trying to take over the story line or anything, I just figure the second wave bit would be a good reason for why we're so late to the battle. Lol.))

IC: She pulled a pair of gloves from her back pocket and slipped them on over her hands. Then, putting her hands to her sides, she clenched and unclenched her them into small fists, letting the leather stretch and breath. She could feel the metal alloy plating she'd stitched into the top section of her knuckles. Over time, her hand had grooved into the metal, and now it fit perfectly. Her gloves transformed her from a bone breaker into a bone crusher. She stood, ready for battle.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-22-2012 at 06:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information