AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Untitled

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Untitled

Vinyl growled at Joseph, "When in the hell will I get a mission?! You can't keep me cooped up in here."

Electricity sparked all around her body

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace was suddenly hugged and in his confusion he had no idea what to do. He sort of hugged back back but not as tight. Miss Lux was being more strange then normal. But Jace could tell she was meaning well and it put a smile on his face. However he did bite his lip as she mentioned chores. He was concerned.
    "Did you hear that Labyrinth?" The machines turned their heads and in unison began to move about the room. They seemed impatient. Jace turned back to Miss Lux.
    "Em...Miss Lux. I mean Lux." He messed with his fingers nervously. "Can you help me with something? I need someone to help me to my workshop." He pointed over to one of the Labyrinth's that had pulled a wheelchair over. Normally he would sit on Labyrinth. But in his havoc form it's body was covered in sharp spikes and curves and not suitable to sit on at all. Jace knew he shouldn't be getting out of bed just yet. But he was too concerned with what was coming. The puppet leader only ever gave him one chore. He shuddered nervously. "It's a lot to ask but. But please can you help?"

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hop. Skip. Aaaannnndddd. JUMP!" Hada leapt of the edge of the wall, completely forgotting her shoe lace was undone. Her trainer went flying off, spinning through the air forward, narrowly missing a none to happy passerby. Hada herself landed with a thud on the ground, staining her pants with gravel and bits of stone.
    It was her best attempt so far.
    Jumping back onto her feet, she brushed the loose bits of dirt of her clothes and looked back up to the wall. She smiled, wondering if she tried on a higher one would the pressure make her work better. She scratched at her head as common sense kicked in and warned her it would be stupid. She shrugged, moved the loose hairs out of her eyes and leaned back against the wall deep in thought.
    Hada had spent the morning praticing and coming up with...inventive ways to use barriers. It was a little known skill of hers that she loved. The idea of using something ever so slightly different and getting a new affect out of it was just too interesting. Her first few attempts so far hadn't ended well. Most of her barriers where one shot ones and you couldn't stand on them because they just vanished. Then she had tried other types. Like one that turned into a glue substance. That had resulted in her hanging upside down till it broke. That one hurt. Most of her ideas were becoming like that. And of course she hadn't even touched her lastest try.
    As an announcement rang through the buildings she realised that it meant everyone would be back. It was shame she hadn't been called for it. But that was just luck. She stolled over to her trainer and slipped in back on, forgetting about the shoe laces again. She hopped on the spot a few times till it sorted itself out and felt comfortable again and then turned to wonder off and see if she could bumb into someone.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leon rolled around on the floor. Monitors, lighta, cell phones, and speakera all malfunctioned throughout the base. Through the comms one could make out a fant screaming. As though one was being tortured the sound was horrifing. If they could only know the pain. Leon wondered if there was a word better used in this situation other then "I want to die." It would appear not as Leon's right hand gripped his chest and his body suddwnly became erect.on the floor, like a dropped pencil, througj clencthed teeth Leon's normally spiked blue hair fell over his eyes and his pale complection on grew more sickly. Then....

"AHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Bolts of electricity struck Leon from every outlet in the room. His body thrashed and jerked as the nerves and muscles of his left arm began connecting. One would think Leon was a Healer from this sight. However the man only influenced the magic used on him by the medical staff. They believed he would remain inactive for over a month. They were wrong. By focusing his magic into the 24 hour healing seal on his body Leon forced the magic into overload and from that overworking. Continuing his thraah.Leon's eyes rolled to the.back of his.contorted face. Blood leaked slowly from his nose and.mouth. Someone.needed to stop him.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

((OOC: In this latest scenario with Leon, I'm changing what Raleigh's doing. She's no longer gone to her general, instead, she's still in the infirmary. I changed the other post as well.))

IC: Raleigh watched Leon, her eyes cool, mind calculating her moves three at a time. A nurse moved to assist and Raleigh threw up her hand to stop her. She grabbed a syringe and filled it half full with a sedative. It was more than she would normally give a man twice Leon's size, but this situation called for desperate measures. The amount, however, was not nearly enough to kill a man Leon's size, just to put him into a coma-like sleep for three days. But seeing his magic at work, Raleigh figured it would only put him to sleep for a day and a half, if even. She put on a pair of long, thick, rubber gloves which reached up to her shoulders. They were the kind of gloves infirmary nurses used when administering shots to children with uncontrollable lightning powers. Surrounding herself with a thick barrier of ice, Raleigh moved with quickened steps to Leon, his lightning striking off large chunks of ice from her barrier; her ice shield replenishing these chunks.

"Stay back." She warned the others watching. "Any melted ice is a conductor and it will kill you." Raleigh's barrier had no bottom. She was using her rubber shoes to ground herself.

As she lowered herself into a crouch beside Leon, careful not to let her knees touch the floor, the birth of her barrier widened itself. She created two holes for her hands to get threw, and as soon as her hands were outside of the barrier, the holes enclosed themselves around her rubber-armed arms, keeping out any stray lightning. From underneath Leon, ice restraints formed around his neck, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles, tightening enough to keep him from thrashing about. As soon as the restraints had tightened, she administered the shot, stepped, back and recalled any and left over ice on the floor into a large ball of ice. The ball of ice floated over to the sterilizing station, hovered for a second, then became liquid and disappeared down the drain. She waited to see Leon's reaction to the sedative.

~*~

The child stared at Raiko with wide and rather surprised eyes for just a brief second, then shifted her eyes back down toward the floor, hoping he didn't see her staring. Did...did I hear him right? Deciding that she had, indeed, heard him correctly, Krys let a small smile play across her lips. She wasn't sure who if he was apologizing to her or the general, but to hear those words from his mouth, she couldn't help but smile. Regardless of whom he was speaking to, it was an admission that he too had contributed to the failure of the mission, an admission that he was part of their group. She directed her eyes back to the general and stood there. While she waited, she wondered what could have spawned this type of behavior from Raiko. It wasn't self-motivated, if it had been, he never would have said those things to Lumina and the rest of them. Her mind back-tracked to the fact that Alexander had wanted to speak with him.

The smile crawled further up the sides of her face. It was simple enough for even an eleven year old child to figure out. So. Either Alexander ridiculed him or he offered him some kind of position. Krys mused that if Alexander had simply ridiculed Raiko, when she'd approached him in the cafeteria, having seen Raiko's fiery personality in action before, he would have been far more upset and probably would have tried to take it out on her via screaming or physical violence. She glanced over at Raiko in her periphery then very quickly glanced away.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-23-2012 at 11:05 PM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leon was in a place of his own, his mind. They had been used as nothing more then a distraction. Winter gripped his body tightly, pinning him still. Why was he hear? Fear, anger, debts? Leon held none of that in his heart. So why put his life on the line? An unknown force began calming his body. Winter still grasping.his frame. The electricity subsided and with.it Leon's arm anew. The man lay in a puddle of sweat and water panting heavily with closed eyes. Why? Why?

"Excellen..."

Opening his eyes Leon was greet with the ice user and medic, though her name escaped him. Leon slowly lifted himself into a seated position and sighed. It was still painful to move his body but at least the major wounds had been healed.

"Excellen...I remember." Turning to face her Leon, still panting, nodded slightly. "I suppose I should thank you for...controlling me."

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The coldness dissipated from Raleigh's eyes the second Leon spoke to her. "Oh, no worries," she said with a cheerful smile. "I just knew what needed to be done." The people around them began to walk away now that the scene was over. "I put enough sedative in your veins to knock out a man twice your size, but here you are, awake and cognoscente. I'm impressed." She motioned for a few of the other nurses to step forward. They lifted Leon back onto his bed. "Forgive me for my rudeness, but I must go meet with my general. Right before you lost control, Joseph send word for us to report." Her eyes became distant and steely cold. "You should stay here and rest lightning master." And with that she turned from him and exited the infirmary.

Raleigh made her way through the corridors until she reached her general's office. "Sir, I apologize for my lateness. I would have been here earlier to receive an assignment, but we had an incident in the infirmary."
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leon sat in his bed after being helped by the medical staff. Gripping the sheets tightly Leon stared as the Ice wielder left. Orders huh? Leon's eyes narrowed at the thought of more senseless fighting. Damn.

"I'll have to be patient for a little while longer."

Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyosuke relaxed as Katsumi entered the room. Although he was still flustered about what Katsumi had done to his mother - again - it was kind of comforting to have him around. He had to admit, the recent incident had scared him. He didn't like it when his mother lost it like that. She had gained consciousness the night before, and was now staring out to space from her usual chair at the foot of her bed. She didn't notice when Katsumi entered, oblivious to his glares as he hung his jacket from the rack.

"So Kai took up that solo mission, huh?" he said. "I heard it on the intercom."

Katsumi looked up at the clock. "Yeah, I guess so. Dunno why."

"Maybe she's just sick of being cooped up all the time. It can get rather dull around here at times," Kyosuke sighed.

Katsumi smiled. "I guess you're right. Maybe I should go for something. You think?"

Kyosuke laughed, but he was kind of frustrated that Katsumi hasn't picked up on his hint. He'd always kind of wanted to go out sometime. But Katsumi would never let him sign up for a mission like that. He'd only ever agreed to a couple reconnaisance missions, and even then Kyosuke had the feeling it was just to get him away from his mother at times when she was behaving more dangerously than any reconnaissance mission.
    Last edited by Kuraya554; 05-25-2012 at 02:35 AM.

To The Power Of Wind

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Lumina smiled. "Of course Ill help." She fetched him a wheel chair and helped him into it. "Do you still want my glow-Light, or shall I put it out??" She asked, as she finished getting Jace into the chair. "I knoew you hate the cold,, so i thought Id ask. Cant have you geetting cold again."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Esiphas , @Valkarma , @Galactic Pretty Boy , @Red&Stiletto , @pleasant_disorder
    @RainbowRabies , @Faux Angel
    OOC: This is not a updated player list so sometime soon I will be able to update the player list for both teams, until then just please try to deal with it and understand. Appreciate it much.

IC:
    Alexander looked at the two of them, both asking for a mission to get started, looked like people were finally getting along.

"Rakio once you get back we must speak again about your new position. Otherwise." Alexander took out some files, many of them scattered across the floor but burned up before they could touch. Nothing anyone needed to see or read. He gave them both a file to share and open together, see if they could do this without fighting.

"Well you see. With two people such as yourself I need you to do something very simple alright? I want you to go to one of our supply base's, the one that's closest with is like a day away from this spot and help them get supply's over here quicker. Fact is that were going to need supply's to survive and the only way to do that is to help out. As for chores, well, I don't think you guys will be running into of Josephs members so consider this your chore. When you return I want a full report on everything that happened. Am I understood?" He looked at the two of them again and smiled, patted both of their heads and spoke again.

"Good luck, I'm sure you two will come back alright. A map and everything is already supplied in there for you. Best of luck. Take any rations you might need but otherwise move out."

He then walked off and went to check on Jace. He knocked on the door while they were getting him in a wheel chair and waited a moment before entering.
    --------------------------------------------------
    @Spydermonkey , @Folter , @Hollow Ichigo , @Luzifer , @Stawberrylove @Kuraya554
    OOC: Again, not an updated player list so please bare with me.
    IC:
    Joseph jumped up in fright for a moment, then looked to see Vinyl in front of him demanding a mission.

"Gezzus lord all mighty. Don't freak me out like that Vinyl." He took off the hat and sat up to look her in the eye.

"Let's see lots of energy... I think I have just the right mission for you." shuffling threw papers he took a few minutes to even find anything.

Then he pulled out a folder and opened it to show it's contents.
    "I need an interception of some of Alexanders troops. Take a team of three, Kyosuke and Katsum might be a good team make. I'm not sure it's up to you."

He relaxed back in his chair and looked at the ceiling, then back at Vinyl.
    "I'm sending you in blind almost. Not sure what powers that they posses or how many of them are there but please, we need an interception squad, otherwise they might be able to do some harm, will that be good enough?" He smiled then patted her head gently.

He put his finger on an intercom button and called out two names over the intercom nice and clearly.

"Can Hada and Levi please report to my office please, at your earliest chance. Thank you." He closed off the intercom and sent Vinyl on her way to pick out her team of three.

"Two members only, pick wisely." Joseph smiled, sent her out, closed the door, and returned to his nap.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raiko took the file, staring at it blindly before realizing there was indeed a smaller person near him. Sighing Raiko bent the knee and now stood almost equal with the girl. Holding the file up so both could see Raiko began speaking.

"There's a point of interest here, here, and here." He pointed at a lake, railroad tracks, and a rather large cliff on the way. "The terrian will be in favor of the enemy depending on the work up of there team. They also have advantage due to moral. We'll have to set up fall back points here, here, and here." Next he pointed into three empty buildings in their own territory. Each was close to the points of interested and made a U around the base. It would allow them to confuse the enemy in terms of where they could be hiding. Raiko nodded to Alexander about his request of position and Raiko continued teaching Krys the mechainics around war. "See anything interesting or out of place, or ask some idiotic question I'm sure you've got." Raiko's face contorted into a frown as he looked away from the girl, then his cheeks flashed red. "By the way stop stealing glances at me...it's kinda creepy cooped with that little grin of yours." Raiko pointed at her cheeks that had been cocked up into a smirk sense he said he was sorry. Raiko poked the cheek twice trying to force it to subside gently. He didn't realize he was poking a strength masters cheek.

A lighter side to the neverending hate. How long would it last?
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 05-25-2012 at 10:35 AM.

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Don't touch me again if you don't want to get shocked," warned Vinyl, jumping to her feet. Striding down the hall with her head held high with pride, she shouted, "Kyosuke, Katsumi, come with me. We've got an interception mission." She waited for the two to meet her at the intersecting corridors.

When they appeared behind her, she said, "Aight, we're gonna intercept some of Alexander's forces. Jospeh ain't even sure what their powers are, but we gotta be careful, kay? Let's move out!" Her hair sparkled with the electricity in her body.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Krys forced her face to stoney seriousness. She thought to ask Raiko about why he'd apologized, but decided against it. Her smile reappeared. "Got it." She pointed to her patched up shoulder. "I think for now it's best if I play as our pack mule. I still have six hours of healing left before my shoulder's completely useful again, but I can carry up to 500lbs and run if needed. The bone and skin has completely reformed itself, but the muscle, ligaments, and tendons are still reattaching themselves." Her eyes scanned the map over and over, implanting a picture perfect copy into her memory. "I'm going to go get food and water and talk to the armory. Since I'm still wounded, we'll need a secondary method of attack. I'll be back in fifteen minutes."

She sprinted the short distance to the cafeteria and got two bags, one with nine large bottles of water, the other with enough bread and jerky to last them the journey. Then ran, full speed to the armory. The general looked at her with thin eyes as she explained her mission to him. "Alexander what are you thinking?" He muttered to himself as he carefully packed a compartmentalized bag with grenades, a bundles of c4, fuze line, and two knives. He handed her a pistol. "Do you know how to shoot it?" Krys cocked the gun and aimed it, setting it's sights on the far wall.

"I doubt we'll need this," she said as she clicked on its safety. She lifted the back of her hoodie and tucked it into her jeans. "But we'll take it anyways. Thanks."

The general handed her the bag. "I expect these supplies to be returned to me, since you're going on a supply run anyway."

"For food and medical supplies. We have enough people that can make bombs and shoot as it is." The general gave her a severe glare. Krys barely noticed it. "The only reason we need this stuff is because my shoulder's still screwed up from the last battle. But I'll see what I can do." And with that, she took off running. She made it back to Raiko in the fifteen minute time limit she'd set for herself. "Ready?"
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-25-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raiko watched Kurs almost dash away in the night. So much energy was rare in a child so young. Raiko remembered the training regiments he was forced to undergo, counyless battle simulations against his own Organization members. Like he cared for them. In fact they always enraged him. Always fighting back, always forcing him into fatal situations. He smiled before hiding himself standing before his room. Sliding open his closet Raiko retrieved his sword.

"Excellen."

Raiko stood, sword on his back, tapping his foot as Kyrs finally return. Pack Mule huh. A devilish grin spread across Raiko's face. "Hey. You smell like gunpowder.."

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((OOC: Edited the previous post where she goes and gets the supplies. I forgot that it was going to be a two day trip.))

IC: She opened the compartmentalized bag the armory general had given her. A devilish grin of her own spread across her face. "C4." She said pulling out a small block encased in black. "There're about a dozen of these in here. We have fuze line too." She pointed to the coils of fuze line. "I figure with the c4 and fuze line, we can also set up some booby traps around our fall back points. If anything else, you can always hit it with a quick burst of fire, to, you know, conserve some energy." Krys shrugged. "10 grenades, for me, obviously. A hunting knife for me and one for you." She pulled up her pant leg and strapped the knife around her calf, then pulled it back down. Eying his sword she said, "But if you don't need it, I'll take it. One M1911." She grabbed the pistol from her waist band and weighed it in her hand. "Guns are pretty useless with most Organization members, but I figured with my arm in this condition, we need what we can get. There's also a couple boxes of ammo in one of thecompartments." The grin widened. "Worst case scenario. We throw the bag at em and you hit it with a big blast of fire."

She held up another bag. "Also got about two days worth of water and food. That should keep us set until we get back. Ready if you are, sir." The devilish grin faded into a quiet, knowing smile.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-25-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    ~ The Black Keys

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Some where along the line Anselem had gotten side tracked. It wasn't a conscious thing, a dally or shirking. He just keep getting caught up in tangents. Breaking off from his course in a series of widening spirals until he found himself staring out across the vast void of corridors with no idea where he was. He could have sworn he knew where he was going a moment ago, but it was as though his body had wondered off with itself and left his mind to spin like a meteoroid through the emptiness of space.

He stepped back against the wall and looked up at the ceiling, noting, askance, the pattern of ceiling tiles. Why was he here? On many levels he couldn't answer that question. It was a role that he had been written into but never signed off on. He just found himself engaged in some war whose consequences seemed to have no meaning. What difference would it make that he fought? That he healed? A few lives spared on his side would lead to a few dead on the opposing side. Microscopically the actions seemed counterweight each other into pointlessness. Macroscopically he wasn't certain why he fought one side or another. In fact, if the organization of healers had sided with Alexander he could just as easily been on that side. He was only on this side because of a decision he had not been parley too. It was arbitrary chance alone that decided the nature of his actions. That was a place where a servant of Justice should be.

He looked across the twisting corridors, they seemed so much more imposing now. Like a single wrong turn could send him twisting down a thousand wrong junctures.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace smiled. "Thank you very much Miss Lux." He said as he struggled to get himself sat in the wheelchair right. It was uncomfortable and a bit abnormal for him. He was much to use to the feel of metal instead of the leathery feel the wheelchair gave off. He shifted himself until he was at least happy that nothing was sticking into his back. As he did so Labyrinth shuffled around the room. One in fact vanished out of the window. Jace could feel it's response and knew that it had chosen to go ahead to ensure no one was going to try anything. Subconciously though it went for another reason.
    "Miss Lux?" Jace yawned, "Your a kind person ain't you?" He tilted his head back to see her. He meant what he said. For all the weirdness and stange habits he didn't understand, he could feel she was. Jace always knew who was kind and who was not. An innocent instinct from being a just a child. "Promise me. Promise me you will stay that way."
    In the next moment Alexander suddenly walked in. Jace froze. He gulped and started shaking with nerves. He bowed his head as the three Labyrinth left took careful steps to put themselves around him.
    "Sir."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kai began to move slowly in the direction she was supposed to be heading in. The water keeping her up and moving her took on a shape, untill i resembled a horse. She smiled to herse,, thinking of the old saying about horses in the waves. It was a perfect mount for her.

ooc- @HateSpawn98 I need you to tell me what Kai is doig or going after, oterwise I cant post.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yea lets head out now." Turning away from the girl Raiko began walking towards the transport rail. A train that would take them carry them halfway to the base. It would continue while they hiked the reat of the way. Per his orders the train only carried enough staff to keep it operational, Raiko was looking to keep causalties down to the bear minimum. As they stepped on the train Raiko looked back at Krys and shook his head. "Let me see that pistol of yours."

Through will power and tenacious pride in himself Leon refused to stay in his bed. Rising and opening his room door Leon slowly began walking throughout the base. After a while walls and doors looked similar and Leon came to the conclusion that he was lost. That's when he turned a corner and stood beforw the Healer. Anselum or something rather difficult if Leon wasn't mistaken.

"I see. Lost as well my dear intellectual friend." Lowering his eyes to the floor Leon leaned against the wall closest to him before sighing heavily. "Could I ask a question of you? What possess you to fight?"

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Krys replaced the gun in her waste band and followed behind Rakio. Walking along behind him, the weight of the gun dragging down her pants reminded her of her father. He'd been the one to teach her how to use a gun. As she boarded the train behind Raiko, Krys couldn't help but smile a little when she recalled her father's words saying, "Dead Eye Dick." She was a bit sad to hand the gun over to Raiko. She felt the slight pang of emptiness from her parents' death, but it'd happened so long ago the pang felt dull, like trying to cut your arm with a butter knife.
    ~ The Black Keys

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: You don't need to read the part between the hyphens unless you want to. Its rather... convoluted so I sliced it of so people could skip to the tl;dr part at the bottom.
    ---------------

Anselem looked at Leon askance and then returned to looking toward something not present. He mulled over the question for a moment. There wasn't really a reason that he could think to explain his taking part in the previous battle. Outside of inertia. He had joined the organization of healers a year ago and then when the split happened he just continued with the organization. Grammar failed him here. "Continued" is a verb and verbs, by their nature, imply agency. They imply a choice. However, no choice was made. His path in life continued and he was dragged along it. That was a better. It was all passive tense. Nothing about his life that led up to the previous battle could use the active tense. So to put it his life in the proper grammatical structure: He was recruited by the healers, who took him with them when they joined Joseph. Afterwards, he had been ordered to perform several functions and he had fulfilled them without question.

He wondered why heretofore he had not stopped himself and asked what he should be doing now. He had left the monastery several years ago after proving to... ill-humored for the other monks and afterwards had fallen into something of a rambling existence. All of his actions could trace their entire causality to the instant that birthed them. There was no plan that guided his actions, no human will at all, purely animalistic reactions. If Aristotle was correct than for the past few years Anselem had possessed only an animalistic soul and not a human one. But now that left him here: awakening as from a long sleep, in an irrational situation with no idea how to go about existing within the web of expectations that now seemed to ensnare him.

He felt a temptation to simply walk away from this war. It was not, in any meaningful way, his war to fight. He had no stake in it and could only dirty his soul with blood if he stayed. He had already killed in the previous fight and remembering that was harrowing. It was as a drunk must feel waking up next to the body of a dead man. He was culpable for his actions and realized that. At the same time, it wasn’t, at least from his sober perspective, his action. It was an irrational circumstance that had forced itself on him. And that was how Anselem felt. He had no agency in the man’s death. At no point had the thought “kill” entered his mind, let alone had he assented to the man doom. However, it was still Anselem, in whatever capacity, that had brought that man low. He may not have had agency, at least from his perspective now, but that was irrelevant. He was still culpable.

Anselem thought back, this lack of agency was familiar. In fact, all too familiar. It had happened in the monastery as well. His… incidents were always attached to this combination of culpable destruction and lack of agency. He wasn’t certain however as to the causative nexus of it. Were these episodes, these moments when no longer had an active role in his own body random? Were they caused by something? Was it his own choice that led to his lack of choice? He could remember vaguely, an incident. He remember feeling outrage, indignation, and this stifling feeling of powerlessness. It was strange actually. At that time he felt like he had no control over his fate. This is not to be confused with one of his episodes where he lacked control over himself. Rather, he felt at that time that he did not have the power to effect the change that he desired in the world. He felt the world was forcing him down a path he did not desire that the world was stealing his agency from him. Then… he wasn’t really sure what happened. He just remembered that things happened and he had no agency in them. It ended up on the better side of justice, and ostensibly he had caused it, but he had not caused it. If anything, it happening caused him to do it. Or, to put it in the passive, he was made to do it as a result of it happening or perhaps he was made to do it as a result of it needing to happen.

Maybe that was the explanation for his lack of agency. His actions occurred but they needed to. Since his actions needed to occur, he was being made to perform them. His own actions forced themselves upon him. He did not control his actions but they controlled him. It was an interesting thought. He wondered if perhaps this thought had veracity or if he was just so far gone that it seemed to have verisimilitude to his diluted mind.
    -------------------

In any case that might explain why he didn’t know why he fought but it didn’t explain why he did. And that was the question that had been proposed to him. So why did he? Well, if he were to continue of his current theory then… “Χάιρ' ό Λέων” He spoke his mother tongue with ease, “Why do I fight? You ask the wrong question. Ask instead ‘Why do your actions cast you into war?’ And as to that I do not know. They are merely my actions, and I eternally play catch up with them. So… to answer your question. I fight because it is what my actions demand of me. They wish to fight and thus by fighting they cast me headlong into this meaningless war.”
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

22. Likes pleasant_disorder liked this post
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: Sorry for the long wait, I have eight days off from work, but this week has been anything far from fun...

Anyways, I deleted everything off my computer so for now i'm working off of memory (and no it was not because I did not have enough space to download Diablo 3 *so totally was*)

Again, please bare with me, sorry for the wait. And here we gooo...

IC:
    @Esiphas , @Valkarma , @Galactic Pretty Boy , @Red&Stiletto , @pleasant_disorder
    @RainbowRabies , @Faux Angel

Alexander stared right into the eyes of Jace and stepped forward, a radiant heat raised off of him but then slowly died down the closer he came.

"No need to be formal. I'm here simply as a person right now, not as leader of anything." He stood next to the boy and put his hand on his shoulder.

"You have a lot of strength boy, I need you to heal up and start simulation training as soon as possible. That robot of yours, and you controlling it, is alone pretty powerful. You could be the deciding factor of this war. Don't die yet." With that he walked away.

"Oh, and Ms. Lux? Please treat him well." He stopped at the door "We are in a new society so anything can happen." With that he smiled and slowly stepped outside of the door.

For: Hollow Ichigo and Pleasant Disorder
    As you ride the train way there is going to be a black out, a quick light flash. Then it will come back on and everyone else will be dead around who was on the train.

The lights flicker again and 20 people surrounding you two will be close. They are all wearing blue clothing, and they will attack. Each of them will turn out to be a member of Josephs team.

Give me a good fight.
    ------------------------------------------
    @Spydermonkey , @Folter , @Hollow Ichigo , @Luzifer , @Stawberrylove @Kuraya554

Joseph jumped up "Vinyl! Wait! I'm going with you instead. How about that. I need to get out of the base anyways."

@Esiphas
    Make note about a small journey, when you approach your destination people are going to be kicking this kid on the ground. The three people are there picking on the kid.

When you see the kid he is wearing a red cloak, a clear sign he's part of Alexanders team. Take out the other three, then decide what to do with the kid.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lumina nodded. "Im not exactly going to treat him badly Sir." She said. Then, to herself, she thought [I]I do love him after all. But... well, maybe Im better being a Sister..."/I] She shook her head. "Come on jace. Lets go." She began pusing the wheelchair towards his workshop.

------

Kai had been walking for a while. Well, Walking wasnt quitre the right word, but it had been a few hours since she set off. The journey hadnt been hard though. Shee spotted something which made your head turn. Ine of her targets! Then he turned down an alley. Kai turned down they alley too and spotted all 3 of her targets. It was pure luck. Then she noticed the kid they were wailing.on. He looked in a bad state. She growled, And stepped off her water horse. Thee sound made the targets look at her. Ghen the water horse charged off, and from behind it, water rushed up, forning more horses, horses in the water. Then all of them were drenched and knicked to the floor. Not wasting time, Kai set on her first target. A boa constrictor made from water coiled around him, Wrapping round his neck. The currents racing inside it made it impossible to move his arms. Blinfd panick showed in his face. Thebn he went to yell something, and the snake forced iself into his throat. A few seconds later, the man had drowned. The ither two were running now, but in front of them, a wall of water leapt up,or a door, like a huge portcullis. It was steaming. one laughed and lept through it,then screamed- or tried- as his skin burned away as he teavelled throygh the invisible steamm. As he made it through the other side, a whipladh of water extended from the gaye and shoved him back into the stam, and held Him there untill he stoped. The third, Recognising he was trapped, created fire in his hand He was desperate. Kai sent ojt a wave of water, wgich went waste high on both people, impeeding their movements.The kid was floating on the surface. Kai made no mocve to attack. Then the man felt the pain. alooking down he saw the water boiling around his legs. He tried to move but it was too slow.Trying to tive, forward, his own fire boiled the water further, and he got a faceful. Strugling and kicking to get up, he found a current above him, Forcing him to the bottom.His breath left him as his skin peeled away. Thdn... Nothing.

Kai released the water, and walked over to the kid. Then she realised what he was. He too was a member of the enemy. "But... why were they..." She shpok her head. Taking comtrol of some water, She crated an Ampithere, a winged snake. Then it swallowed him whole, except bis head. the shock proobed too much for the kid, and he fainted. climbing up the creatures back, she bagan the flight home.

Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking back at Joseph, Vinyl sighed. "If that's what you really want boss. Whatever. Just don't get in my way." Her hands clenched into fist as she existed the base

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sophia began to look around and just saw ordinary citizens around her as she made her leave and hopefully to the airport before they come. Or are these people really just illusions? She has been at this for so long that seeing an illusion of herself or anyone else doesn't surprise her anymore, hell, people chasing her and trying to kill her doesn't even surprise her too.

(Sophia) "None if this surprises me yet I'm really getting tired of this...ah, screw it, better get going."

The signal changed and she moved along the crowd to the airport.

OOC: Still waiting for something to happen @HateSpawn98 .
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information