AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dream Partner

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Default Dream Partner

Considering we have a thread about what puts us off in the other gender , why not a thread in which we describe our dream partner?

To me she would be:
    -Short
    -Kind and shy
    -Preferably with the same interests as me
    -With medium-short hair (dont care about the color that much)
    -Preferably not overly ignorant (there was this girl in my class that tought that China was a part of Russia)...

What about you AF?
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Dream Partner

Whatever characteristics my BF has.
    Sure he's not the most perfect guy out there, in fact he wasn't even my "dream guy"
    I turned him down at first because he just didn't "appear" to be the droid I was looking for.
    But the more I got to know him the more I started to like him.
    Sure I initially preferred he'd be a toothpick like me and have long smooth hair instead of curly.
    But the inside counts more than the outside. And now I think he's the cutest guy everrrrrr

Though that magician I saw at universal studios was mighty fine.. lol I keed I keed..
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 04-06-2012 at 09:41 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

3. Likes battousai_ryuu, Artcell liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    Considering we have a thread about what puts us off in the other gender , why not a thread in which we describe our dream partner?
    That thread was supposed to be "What turns you on?" but I think that would be inappropriate, so there... xD

Going back to topic...

I had once met my dream partner. She had all the peculiar qualities I'm looking for a girl: eccentric, honest, simple, reliable, determined, with strong personality, and most of all, kind. Her kindness and warmth when I first knew about her was the one I fell in love with, together with her smile...

I was courting her for two years, but I required the help of one of her friends, who became a close female friend, which everyone thought I'm into (including my dream girl). It back-fired on me...

My dream girl turned me down with the thoughts that "You're already better off with someone else...", that 'someone else' referring to that female friend. On the other hand, seemingly like a punishment, the female friend turned me down as well. They actually rejected me the same day, March 21, Wednesday.

Now, I told myself that perhaps, I really am better off with someone, but not to either of them. Before I met the both of them, I wanted to be married to a Japanese. So I concluded that although things didn't turn out the way I wanted it, I still got myself back to my original dream.

...but I have to admit that, I find myself thinking how everything was a waste... I guess someone should already tell me to stop crying over a spilled milk... xD

Member Reviewer03 is on a distinguished road Reviewer03's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2013 06:26 AM
    Threads

Answer not to be taken seriously:

The Perfect partner? A "you" from a parallel universe with the opposite gender

6. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Boy:
    -Tall
    -Handsome
    -Smart
    -A slight build
    -Long hair, like guy long, not girl long.
    -Older than me, not like by 10+ though.
    -Facial hair, dem beards.
    -Likes Vocaloid and Claymore
    -Someone who can pull off a trap.
    -Tattoos and/or piercings.

Girl:
    -Tall-ish
    -Nice, shy.
    -Cute
    -Smart
    -Likes Vocaloid & Claymore
    -Someone who can pull off a trap.
    -No tattoos and/or piercings, maybe some but not a lot like a guy.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 04-06-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Every partner has their downsides and no-one is perfect.
    As long as I feel I can be happy with that person I can ignore some down-points.
    Though there are limits. More plus-points than down-points ofcourse.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actualy I already have what I want. All the girls around me and around him wants him, but he's mine MWHAHAHAHAHA
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

okiday.
    ironically, i met a stripper last night who fits all to perfectly. (chilled with her after she got off work)

Not much shorter than me
    smart
    likes guns
    likes cars (and knows how to work on em)
    outgoing
    confident
    long black and red hair
    lots of tattoos
    sweet, soothing voice
    likes country music

this girl checked every single one of those things. got her number haha
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Persnickety
    Gifts Gir 172 - Pichu Jupiter Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2012 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm... dream partner.

First of all, he'd have to be honest. Honesty is a huge thing for me and if whoever I'm romantically involved with can't be up front about things, a relationship is never going to work. He has to be able to come talk to me when things bother him and handle problems like an adult. Has to be (preferably) taller than me, have a great sense of humor, be kind, has to accept my bad habits, and... that about sums it up, I believe.

[Let others wage war.]
    Slayer's Creative Corner

12. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

- IQ over 80
    - Common sense
    - Who can also think outside of their vagina

Perhaps I'm asking too much from women. Maybe I should look for these qualities in men...

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

14. Likes Hakoshi, Munchman liked this post
    Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aelwynsal View Post
    Hmm... dream partner.

First of all, he'd have to be honest. Honesty is a huge thing for me and if whoever I'm romantically involved with can't be up front about things, a relationship is never going to work. He has to be able to come talk to me when things bother him and handle problems like an adult. Has to be (preferably) taller than me, have a great sense of humor, be kind, has to accept my bad habits, and... that about sums it up, I believe.
    Pretty much what Ael said expect change "he" to a "she" and have her just be a bit shorter than me. ^_^;
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

16. Likes Slayer liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Boy:

Someone like Hokaze Natsuki.

Girl:

Maybe someone like Isis Eaglet.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

18. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Boy:

Someone like Hokaze Natsuki.
    I can't believe you know who that is... I was so surprised, most Vocaloid fans, even the veteran ones won't recognize this name...
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

mmm...
    I'd say a rock.
    It wont ever say no to my dumb requests.
    It wont ever doubt me.
    It wont cheat on me.
    It can't go away.
    It can't ignore me when I'm nagging at it over dumb stuff.

lmao... xDD jk jk, idk really..

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

My dream girl is one that's dead.

22. Likes MissAstaire, battousai_ryuu liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    mmm...
    I'd say a rock.
    It wont ever say no to my dumb requests.
    It wont ever doubt me.
    It wont cheat on me.
    It can't go away.
    It can't ignore me when I'm nagging at it over dumb stuff.

lmao... xDD jk jk, idk really..
    Again, those lines are so subjective, they could work with any item at all.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

Quote Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post
    lmao xD

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post
    Well rock can forecast weather, so therefor it's greater!

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

26. Thanks battousai_ryuu thanked for this post
    Likes Light Buster, Slayer liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cantelope View Post
    My dream girl is one that's dead.
    This made me wan to cry. Chin-up mate.

@DerGerman a stripper? really? You wanna date a girl who takes her clothes off for other guys for a living? Also I gotta ask - was her name Tifanny or Amber?

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Anyway my dream guy would be someone similar to my bf, but who is much tidier and doesn't drive like a psychopath!
    Last edited by Jasanime; 04-06-2012 at 05:16 PM.

28. Likes Explorer Oak, sunnyside liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Pretty much what my fiance is. Great sense of humor, respectful, loving, and honest. Basic stuff really but not enough words to describe more of him.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Could he look like this?
    kthx

But in all seriousness, I've more or less got what I wanted.
    Someone who's kind, can joke around, accept me for who I am, flaws and all. I don't always get what I want, and that's good. I'm fortunate enough to have found a person who balances me out. I'm incredibly impatient about silly things (like waiting for the hashbrowns to finish cooking) whereas he's the opposite, so it works. It's all a balancing game. It's great fun to be able to pick on the same nitwits in chat together.

Though, I did initially hate his guts when I first met him.
    Last edited by MissAstaire; 04-06-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Tomorrow's a new day.

31. Likes Explorer Oak, Slayer liked this post
    Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For me, a guy who don't she for 2-3 days. I love those little beards (picture above is a little too mutch)
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss of Death View Post
    For me, a guy who don't she for 2-3 days. I love those little beards (picture above is a little too mutch)
    That beard is the epitome of manliness. There's just something about stubble rash after making out that makes it much sexier.

And no one wants to date someone who looks like a 12 year old when they shave. That's just wrong.

Tomorrow's a new day.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    This made me wan to cry. Chin-up mate.

@DerGerman a stripper? really? You wanna date a girl who takes her clothes off for other guys for a living? Also I gotta ask - was her name Tifanny or Amber?

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Anyway my dream guy would be someone similar to my bf, but who is much tidier and doesn't drive like a psychopath!
    it wouldn't bother me at all what other guys see. cuz i'm the one getting what every single one of them wants

and no. neither of those are her.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

-Slightly taller than me (I'm actually taller than some of the guys in my class...and I'm only 5'7")
    -Athletic
    -Likes hard rock/heavy metal (I blast it constantly)
    -Not extremely jealous (I have a lot of male friends; comes with the engineering territory)
    -Affectionate, but not clingy (for me, there is a fine line between the two)
    -Willing to put with (and maybe even encourage) my weird freaky wolf attitude (there are two meanings to that phrase; one is the fact that I constantly act like a wolf and the other is...well, y'all can guess )
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information