AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Gazette- Reila emotional meaning <3

Senior Member Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Kunai Shuriken Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 03:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mastermind676 PSN ID: Blade_Runner95

Default The Gazette- Reila emotional meaning <3

Hi all,

A friend reccommended this song to me, and I have to say, it is absolutely amazing.

To start, the beginning was absolutely incredible. The acoustic guitar mixed in with the beautiful melody of the piano literally brought a tear to my eye.....

Even though I can only understand English, I found a translation of the lyrics online, and even through the lead singers voice, I can feel the emotion behind the lyrics.

I have heard the story, about his girlfriend and the unfortunate tragedy that occured, and I pray for his wellbeing and health.

I wanted to know, what was everyones opinion of this song? What hidden meaning does it hold for you?

Senior Member Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Raccoon Jade Disc Soul Eater Soul
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PatientEnd8

Default Re: The Gazette- Reila emotional meaning <3

well the Gazette has always been like that some times because they have some sad songs but when you listen to Glass Skin by Dir En Grey its sad too. Or even Ice Romancer by Sadie it also has been a sad song too! I would recommend those songs too!
    http://www.homemademech.com/Uploads/...1116980170.jpg One day i am going to find paradise!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrzYKTIo7_E....could have gone to paradise together!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information