AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rate signature and avatar above you III

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Rate signature and avatar above you III

Avi: 6/10 - Could've used a tad more more effort in terms of imagination (It's basically a crop of the sig despite alternative characters for text), but it's an attractive image nonetheless and the cropping's well thought out.

Sig: 7/10 - The intricate details and subtle colours of the background complement the focal subject well, but the oversharpened appearance of the latter does spoil the consistency a bit. The font's a little on the big side imo and could have been used more creatively, but otherwise it nicely suits the overall slick'n cool appearance.

Set: 8/10 - Both the avi and sig unify well as a set; slick looks and decent presentation overall.

Overall rating: 7/10
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 04-12-2012 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Careless spelling is careless...

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    AVATAR:3/10 TRYING TO BE FUNNY YET NOT FUNNY
    Sig:1/10 bad is bad
    well someone seems to be in a bad mood. or is someone just jealous of a supreme country? sucks to be you bro. but this thread is about rating sigs. not your personal beef toward a country that is simply better than yours. if you wanna hate on 'merica, start a "hate" thread and complain about it to. as for my rating for your sig and avatar, they both drop down to a 1 for you being a total idiot.
    have a nice day. hope your breaks fail when you approach the hairpin at monte carlo
    Last edited by FlashD; 04-12-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Language
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Member Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko has a reputation beyond repute Yayoushiko's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2012 08:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dilodillondil PSN ID: Yayoushiko

I have already have rated your sig and avatar German.But you new Smudge sig is really nice.I usally am not into smudge sig's but that one i like 8.5/10

And for the Pokemon dude/girl above you gray.9/10 for the Avatar,it look's really nice .
    And for your sig 10/10 i really love the effect's you used on it .

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    well someone seems to be in a bad effing mood. or is someone just jealous of a supreme country? sucks to be you bro. but this thread is about rating sigs. not your personal beef toward a country that is simply better than yours. if you wanna hate on 'merica, start a "hate" thread and complain about it to. as for my rating for your sig and avatar, they both drop down to a 1 for you being a total douchebag.
    have a nice day. hope your breaks fail when you approach the hairpin at monte carlo
    Just a small friendly reminder, let's not threat people. x_x Even if you mean it or you don't mean it, mkay? <3 Just take it easy and rate other people's stuff now.

Anyway for the person above me it would be a 5.5/10. Not my kind of thing, but you do have something at least.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Avi: 7/10 - The image looks somewhat over-contrasted and shows some perceptible ringing (oversharpening). But the crop balances the colours well and the subject stands out well against the background.

Sig: 8/10 - I like the video just for that expression on the girl's face alone: reminds me of a kid pulling a face after losing out to a prize at a fair, yet it's strangely cute! XD I only wish the video was longer - there's barely enough time to read your name at the end, but that's my only complaint really. Entertaining to watch and the quality's quite good for a GIF.

Set: 6/10 - Both the avi and sig somewhat complement each other as a set, but there's some differences between the style of the two and a mismatch in terms of colour scheme and sharpness. That been said, it's nice to see an avi that isn't simply a derivative (i.e. crop) of the sig.

Overall rating: 7/10
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 04-12-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Threads

9/10 AVATAR looks like a apcolyptic beutafly.
    8/10 SIG cute looking but sinister backround

8. Likes .:neuko:. liked this post
    Senior Member Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Persnickety
    Gifts Gir 172 - Pichu Jupiter Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2012 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avatar - 6/10. Explosions are cool.

Signature - 4/10. The two images don't go together very well and the first is a bit too provocative for my liking.

[Let others wage war.]
    Slayer's Creative Corner

Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Threads

9/10 for both Looks like sophitea (in her angel form) in soul calibur 5 which is cool

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

4/10

Don't have any idea about the set...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sagittarius Basketball
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 08:07 PM
    Threads

Avatar : 7/10 - Its beautiful, very nice colors ( they're my favorite. ). But its like the signature, and I don't know the character.

Signature : 8/10 - As what I said for the avatar, the colors. And she's... the opposite of cool. You know what it is.. lol
    ☁^・「 #SlaterTag 」・^★
    Be human. Avoid perfection. Life is a beautiful mess.
    G R A Y・F U L L B U S T E R
    ~Ice - Make Wizard

≫^仝 ※ 仝^≪

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

8/10
    I was more drawn to your signature, why don't you put it right in the center though?

14. Thanks thatguyslater thanked for this post
    Likes thatguyslater liked this post
    Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avatar: 7/10. It could be more smoother thou
    Signature: 9/10. I just love your gif *w*

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by thatguyslater View Post
    I don't know the character. She is...the opposite of cool. You know what it is...
    The character's name is Isis. She's from the Magical War Chronicles Lyrical Nanoha. (http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Isis_Egret)

Sadly, I don't really know what your saying about the cool part but I was aiming for the 'sexy' part without exploitation, if you know what I'm talking about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/10 Interesting GIF avatar. And it's not even colored.

5/10 Unfortunately, despite some blending, I can clearly see the C4D and the character is too smooth.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-17-2012 at 10:10 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Signature:3/10
    set:10/20

Junior Member Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta has a reputation beyond repute Danaesta's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2012 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dirtydutch222

Signature 6/10

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Very basic set, it's alright for me and well simple is good.
    7/10

20. Thanks Danaesta thanked for this post
    looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i give it a good 8

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Avatar: 4 for the simple fact its mildly amusing.

Signature: 4 for the simple fact its mildly amusing again.

What else can I really say?

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Ś Sexy Logo By Me Ś R A R E R E N D E R Ś Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Ś Tag Thread

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Tatty. <3
    8/10 It's original and it screams out "I'm Tatty, sexiest Englishman to walk on this very planet and next sexiest would be my set." ahaha xx

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

10/10 for both becuase you complimented me so ;D

Also becuase your not that bad at the graphics game i suppose =]

ALSO NEXT POSTER REMEMBER LEX LUGER DIED FOR OUR SINS!

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Ś Sexy Logo By Me Ś R A R E R E N D E R Ś Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Ś Tag Thread

Member thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater has a reputation beyond repute thatguyslater's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sagittarius Basketball
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 08:07 PM
    Threads

You? Who? Me? I'm the next poster?
    What did I do about Lex Luger? I don't even know him. ;c( Unless you're pointing to the former wrestler, I think he's not dead yet. )

Anyway, for your avi., its funny. lol xD
    But its cool, really. I'll give it a, 7/10.

For your siggy, its the same as your avatar. But I think you've put effort in doing it so I'll give it an 8/10.
    Last edited by thatguyslater; 04-21-2012 at 11:32 PM.
    ☁^・「 #SlaterTag 」・^★
    Be human. Avoid perfection. Life is a beautiful mess.
    G R A Y・F U L L B U S T E R
    ~Ice - Make Wizard

≫^仝 ※ 仝^≪

Senior Member Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Pocky Compass
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your Gray sig not only looks very well made its well... Gray from Fairy Tail so id give it a 9/10
    And guessing that your avatar is you. It seems quite the decent head shot so id also give ya a 9/10 xP

Set by Me
    ~Dancing Through Life~

27. Thanks thatguyslater thanked for this post
    Likes thatguyslater liked this post
    That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

8/10 over alll
    Nurarihyon no Mago is a good series
    (points to who can guess who my ava is)

29. Likes Road liked this post
    Laugh~ luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Naruto Headband Systems PS3 Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2015 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: luzTHEninja

8/10 on the sig I love that show

9/10 for the avy, trinity blood brings back memories and that is a good shot of him.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raizo-Sama View Post
    8/10 over alll
    Nurarihyon no Mago is a good series
    (points to who can guess who my ava is)
    Abel Nightroad <3
    Xx~Laughs and smiles are for the strong~xX

Junior Member NoeLCooL45 is on a distinguished road NoeLCooL45's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2012 07:30 PM
    Threads

Is that avatar you? If so, you're pretty, so 9/10. <3
    Yeah, nice said, be strong and keep smiling. 9/10

32. Thanks luz~ thanked for this post
    Likes luz~ liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information