AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Are chemtrails real?

Banned Forum / Chat MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Are chemtrails real?

I've never seen any of these myself, but every once in a while I read someone talking about chemtrails on the internet. These are supposedly airplane contrails with unique properties. Now the chemtrails themselves are supposedly caused by special additives in the fuel that get released from the engines, or else they have their own separate container and are supposed to be released from a separate dispenser (much like the "smoke trails" from airshow planes). Regardless of how they are released, rather than just dispersing like normal contrails, they spread wider and wider until they form clouds in the sky. These clouds can even deliver rain like normal clouds supposedly (which sounds a lot like the well known practice of "cloud seeding" which is usually used in dry parts of the world in order to extract what little moisture there, is for the purpose of crop irrigation).

However unlike "cloud seeding" other unusual properties are often attributed to these clouds. One person on the internet once said they observed the resulting clouds, but rather than staying in the sky they floated down to the ground like fog and when they finally reached the ground the material was seen to be a solid powdery substance, not moisture, and when the person took it to it to a lab to have it analyzed, it was found to contain some rare element (I think it was selenium). Someone on Youtube had a video of the grass in a large pasture covered with what looked like spider webs, but it wasn't as no spider could build such thick dense webs over that many acres of land. The explanation gave in the video was that this mysterious material was the result of the special "top secret" chemicals in the chemtrails (think something similar to spiderman's webshooter chemical) reacting with the grass.

Whether or not these specific instances are real chemtrails or not, and in fact whether chemtrails in general as people have claimed are real or not, I don't know.

What do you guys think? Do chemtrails exist? If so, do you think that they are part of some secret government plot, or just a legitimate science experiment involving cloud seeding, or something else entirely?

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Are chemtrails real?

They're trying to brainwash us, man.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Junior Member Sighanide is on a distinguished road Sighanide's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Manekineko AK47
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2013 11:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FPSighanide Steam ID: ostracizedgoat

i see them all the time flying over my parents house.

Cute Spiders Agree with this Statement.

///(/;,,,; )\\ //(;,,,;\)\\\
    [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

We ZOG reptilians spray them to poison you.
    Like super slowly.

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

yeah these trails are everywhere. they spread out into large clouds. could be for more than one purpose. creates moisture but also controles the weather at the same time keeping the general public healthy and safe from radiation and other airbourn virises that make us sick... im just taking shots in the dark tho.. im not the man

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Yes they are, and they're meant to screw up the ozone. HAARP is developing these aditives.
    As of late, I've been seeing fighter jets flying around almost every day for no Goddamn reason. It's likely for training purposes but those goddamn military guys are not only destroying the sky over my head, THEY'RE WASTING MY GODDAMN TAX MONEY SO THEY CAN TAKE A RIDE IN A FRIGGIN' JET!!!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Closed Thread

Thread Information