AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Arizona vs. Interweb Trolls :<_<:

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Arizona vs. Interweb Trolls :<_<:

I know that the Arizona State Legislature is a bit, shall we say, batty, but they have now decided to try to go after internet trolls in a bid to help curb cyber-bullying. The proposed law has passed both the House and the Senate, and is now waiting for the Governor's decision. You can read the Yahoo article here.
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: Arizona vs. Interweb Trolls :<_<:

My question is, how do they plan to enforce this? Sites and IPs probably wont be giving out the required information to track them down. So it's futile to think that this would have some effect.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    My question is, how do they plan to enforce this? Sites and IPs probably wont be giving out the required information to track them down. So it's futile to think that this would have some effect.
    Maybe they will have something like S. Korea has where when you register for something on the internet you have to give your SS number.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is probably the result a bunch of concerned moms, who don't care about things like freedom of speech, trying to put and end to cyber bullying and sexting via the government. Remember that one girl who killed herself, because this couple created a fake online boyfriend that dumped the girl? There were no laws in place so the couple couldn't be charged with anything. I get the feeling this law is meant to fill that hole.

The law doesn't need to exist though. The law against harassment are sufficient for these types of things. They're too many concerned moms out for blood.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    Maybe they will have something like S. Korea has where when you register for something on the internet you have to give your SS number.
    Except, the law only effect Arizona. What happens if someone from outside the state accesses said website? Or what if someone accesses a website not hosted in the state. How do you go about enforcing it then? Don't get me wrong, cyber bullying is bad, especially to little kids, but this bill isn't the way to resolve that.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Well S. Korea blocks outside users whenever registration is required. Something along the lines of PIPA? I am not sure...all I know is Arizona has been coming up with weird laws as of lately.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

They have, and I doubt Arizona could do anything like S. Korea since it's a state and not a country. It cant force outside sites to follow their laws.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    Well S. Korea blocks outside users whenever registration is required. Something along the lines of PIPA? I am not sure...all I know is Arizona has been coming up with weird laws as of lately.
    Communist state...soon you'll need papers to leave and go to Arizona.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't like Arizona, never have never will. The state has to be one of the most backwards in the entire U.S. Anyways I lol'd, everyone trolls on the internet, are they going to get everyone in trouble? If you can't handle the internet then get out. Also is it just me or are people actually starting to take the internet more seriously?
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 04-04-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At the heart of the bill is an anti-bullying agenda.
    Stopped reading here.

Bleeding heart mommies and daddies will drag themselves under a bus just to prevent little Timmy from figuring out that the world isn't a fluffy place.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 04-04-2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Couldn't just leave it un-offensive.

Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads

So what your saying is that we can troll peeps from Arizona and they can't troll back?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xeiz View Post
    I don't lie Arizona, never have never will. The state has to be one of the most backwards in the entire U.S. Anyways I lol'd, everyone trolls on the internet, are they going to get everyone in trouble? If you can't handle the internet then get out. Also is it just me or are people actually starting to take the internet more seriously?
    ^

Can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

It's always been that way and it will always be that way.

13. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    This is probably the result a bunch of concerned moms, who don't care about things like freedom of speech, trying to put and end to cyber bullying and sexting via the government. Remember that one girl who killed herself, because this couple created a fake online boyfriend that dumped the girl? There were no laws in place so the couple couldn't be charged with anything. I get the feeling this law is meant to fill that hole.

The law doesn't need to exist though. The law against harassment are sufficient for these types of things. They're too many concerned moms out for blood.
    if a girl is so dumb as to kill herself over that, then good riddance. thats called natural selection. she wasn't fit to live.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xeiz View Post
    I don't like Arizona, never have never will. The state has to be one of the most backwards in the entire U.S. Anyways I lol'd, everyone trolls on the internet, are they going to get everyone in trouble? If you can't handle the internet then get out. Also is it just me or are people actually starting to take the internet more seriously?
    please do explain how we in arizona are "backwards."
    this whole thing is pretty dumb though and it interferes with freedom of speech in my opinion.
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 04-05-2012 at 05:13 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    if a girl is so dumb as to kill herself over that, then good riddance. thats called natural selection. she wasn't fit to live.
    Anyone who succeeds in suicide had already suffered the ultimate price for their actions, so saying something vile like "he/she wasn't fit to live" is truly a dick move. People who commit suicide die as a consequence, but they do not deserve to die. It is a failure on society's part more than anything else. I'd say more specifically, anyone who bullies another person to suicide should be pretty damn ashamed of themselves, regardless of whether or not there should be any legal consequences for their actions.

It bothers me how people are so reliant on government to be a moral authority that they can't seem to tell the difference between law and morality. They have trouble understand that a legal action could be immoral, or that an immoral action does not necessarily need to be illegal. The same thing can be said about reality and morality. Doing reckless things does not make you morally deserving of suffering even though reality will punish you for bad decisions.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Anyone who succeeds in suicide had already suffered the ultimate price for their actions, so saying something vile like "he/she wasn't fit to live" is truly a dick move. People who commit suicide die as a consequence, but they do not deserve to die. It is a failure on society's part more than anything else. I'd say more specifically, anyone who bullies another person to suicide should be pretty damn ashamed of themselves, regardless of whether or not there should be any legal consequences for their actions.

It bothers me how people are so reliant on government to be a moral authority that they can't seem to tell the difference between law and morality. They have trouble understand that a legal action could be immoral, or that an immoral action does not necessarily need to be illegal. The same thing can be said about reality and morality. Doing reckless things does not make you morally deserving of suffering even though reality will punish you for bad decisions.
    by no means am i saying that the bully is not to be ashamed for their actions. but i still feel no remorse for people who are suicidal. they are weak in my eyes. if some kid in a 3rd world nation can find joy in life and seek to live through it, then so can anyone else. suicide is an escape for those who can't handle the real world. i see absolute;y no reason why i should give a damn about some dumb girl who decided to killed herself.
    Got dumped by a fake boyfriend? oh weh! look at what the jews have been through! or Dave Pelzer (Child Called "It")? How about the people of Uganda under the LRA? How would you like to get kidnapped and then forced to kill your own parents? Thats real suffering! and guess what, those guys aint killing themselves. The effing nerve this girl had to think her life sucked so bad that she had to kill herself for getting dumped. Makes me sick! She was weak and unfit to exist in society.
    Natural Selection. Thats all it is.
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 04-05-2012 at 06:04 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

17. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Why not just teach people how to use a block button?

My mood on a daily basis

19. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

Moody People shouldn't be on the internet.

anywho, I don't see why people take trolls so seriously,
    they're trolls, just let em be, and stuff..
    sure they get to everyones nerves but still..
    as for stupid kids bullying other kids on FB and whatnot, then they must have nothing to do in those I don't know possible 10 minutes they sat there typing/texting away to the victim...
    then again, I always wonder why people bully others..
    oh well.. :/
    people are so strange..

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Bullying is a big problem and cyber bullying is yet a growing problem.

The problem with todays society is that kids are not taught to shrug things off because what fuels someone to taunt you or something is your reaction. If you show you don't give a darn eventually they give up. If you react to it negatively then they get fueled from it and continue this process.

I'm not sure how cyber bullying is really even an issue. You can deactivate your account, change your screen name, often block that member, leave the site, seek higher site authority and so much more. Rather than when you're in person you can't really do any of those things.

And quite frankly I stand with @DerGerman stance on suicide. I had a drama classmate/member of mine commit suicide my senior year of HS... I was so angry with her. People and teachers were trying to help her but apparently it wasn't going fast enough. Everyone thought they had more time. It was a few weeks before christmas break. And one teacher thought that she would've waited until then but she didn't. The thing that made me angry was the way it effects everyone. She was just a classmate but I couldn't sleep for nights. Things like that should not happen. It's cruel to your friends and family. I know sometimes they want their friends/family to feel like such when they do the act but really? You'll never see how it effects them. I was so angry at the fact that just because she was stressed or whatever that she turned around and hurt EVERYONE 10000x's worse. When I visit the place where her mom works I can't help but to turn away.

It really is a weak thing to do.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@blueangel06661

You told me about that story of yours. :hmm

I actually was debating with someone (forgot who) about this a few months ago here, and I actually agree what German said.

While I don't ridicule people who have committed suicide (or are on that mentality) I have no sympathy for it. Stupid teenagers commit suicide for stupid teenager drama and like stupid crap like their favorite band disbanded.

The article was originally in Spanish translated to English with Google:
    Click here

A lot of horrible things happen in life. You got to learn to deal with it and not take the easy way out.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 04-05-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    Moody People shouldn't be on the internet.
    Where's the fun in that?
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661
    The problem with todays society is that kids are not taught to shrug things off because what fuels someone to taunt you or something is your reaction. If you show you don't give a darn eventually they give up. If you react to it negatively then they get fueled from it and continue this process.
    Nitpick. Often, if in-person, it frustrates them enough that they don't just abandon you for more suitable prey, but also beat you up first.

Take it from me.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    Where's the fun in that?

true, but there should be a limit xDD
    the ones who get over moody... and.. yeah go on the verge of suicide and all that non-sense xDD

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Closed Thread

Thread Information