Woo, DOTM is back! And to celebrate, we're doing a freestyle theme! Go wild (but not too wild) and have fun with this one!
1) Please make sure yer drawin' is not too large or too small, to be sure. If ye're not sure if th' size is appropriate, please PM me and ask.
2) Make sure yer entry is appropriate (no porn or swearin'). If ye're not sure about somethin', please ask.
3) You do not have t' sign "Animegalleries.net" on yer entry, but do not sign yer name. Fire the cannons! Walk the plank! This is an anonymous contest.
4) You may only use three drawin's per contest that has been created by ye, and it cannot be anywhere else on th' internet.
5) Discussion o' entries, missed deadlines, or anythin' else that might show who is enterin' and who is not is not allowed, with a chest full of booty. Givin' away th' identity o' an illustrator, whether it is ye or th' other person, will resolve in both entries bein' disqualified.
6) All entries must be in by Monday, April 30th. Entries submitted after that date will not be accepted.
7) All comments, questions, or concerns should be made in th' Theme thread. Aarrr! Please respect each other comments and questions. Aarrr! If I believe ye're tryin' t' dissuade someone from enterin', or purposely tryin' t' start an argument with them, I will give ye a warnin'. Three warnin's and ye're out o' th' month's competition.
8) Please make sure yer entry arrive t' Observer. I will allow ye one chance t' edit yer entry if it does not meet th' requirements (i.e. pornography, profanity, plagiarism, etc.).
9. You may use either traditional paper drawin' or ye may use a digital drawin'. Yaaarrrrr!
All entries must be submitted t' Observer by Monday, April 30th. Please label yer PM "DOTM April Entry"