AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Lockdown

Hybrid View

Member Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2012 12:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Lockdown

[LPS has approved this RPG]

You can visit the sign ups here → SIGN UPS
    You can visit the OOC thread here → OOC

Quick re-cap on the history:
    You've seen flyers about a new game called Lockdown, asking for beta-testers from around the globe. After getting a phone call asking for your assistance as a beta-tester within the game, you eventually give in and find the inventor's house, ready to beta-test. Little do you know, you will soon find yourself inside the game - not just simply playing with a controller.

Inside this game, Lockdown, you have been given the promise of immortality within the cyberworld. Your only chance of escape is to defeat the game, before the inventor of the game can defeat you and trap you inside a world of pixels and monsters. You must unite with the other players to find a way to succeed Lockdown.

Bosses, demons, and other monsters are abundant. Riddles and puzzles may trip you up frequently. Each player is given a number that is tattooed across their left eyelid, and a symbol that is embedded into the same eye's pupil. These numbers are key to know, as they can help you figure out riddles to doors. The symbols do the same, as they also represent a character's personality. Use hints within the game wisely. Patterns have been set up within Lockdown, and if you can recognize them, chances are you'll have better luck within the game.

Every player starts out at Level 0, with three Lives. If you lose all your Lives, your Level decreases by -1. Heart Containers can be found within Lockdown, as well as given, to add another life to a person. Specific monsters that are defeated drop certain things. More monsters are added to the game as time moves along. Their stats and items they drop will be posted whenever a new one appears.

Good luck to all players; you'll need that luck later on.

Now welcome to the game. The game of life, called Lockdown.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

{ Narration }
    You find yourself in a room with several other people; kids, teenagers, and adults alike. The room is gray, completely made of brick and cement, consisting of one door that leads to the unfamiliar hallway you just ventured down. One glassy, white speaker rests on the ceiling of the room, along with a lightbulb. There is a click as a tall man wearing a security guard badge locks the single door, and he turns around to face the collection of people with a glint in his dark glasses.

The room is buzzing with boisterous chatter, but quickly hushes as a metallic zing meets the air, and a chunk of the floor parts to allow a gaming console (which is a sleek white, with only a switch on it; no plugs or buttons) to raise from the ground. Some people part away to make room for the device, and a few jump as a loud beeping noise sounds, and a deep voice is heard throughout the room from the speaker you saw earlier.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls," the disembodied voice booms. "It is my pleasure to welcome you all to Lockdown; the newly stunning game that will soon be sweeping the nation, if not the entire world! However, before it ventures that far, the game needs beta-testers, which is where you all come in. Before you is the console and game called Lockdown. As you can see, there are no disc slots; the game is the entire system..."

Several people crane their necks to take in the device now, stumbling around each other clumsily. "In a few seconds, Lockdown will scan this room; which is when my voice will cut out. But don't fear, you will hear it again once you are in playmode. I digress, it is to my hopes that you will enjoy the game, and have sincere fun in it. The best of luck goes to you all~" He chimes, and almost says inaudibly: "You will need it." The voice pauses for a moment before continuing. "I must bid you all adieu for the moment. Once again, best of luck!" The voice clicks out with another loud beep, and a blue field is suddenly projected around the room; the light coming from none other than the Lockdown system.

Before you know it, there are screams from the other players as the room goes dark. You lose your breath for a moment as you feel yourself melt, twisting through time and space, before waking up in a room.

The room isn't completely blank; there's a boy standing in front of you. You blink away the haze for a second as you regain your breath, and the boy takes a step towards you.

{ IC; Fraud }

"Welcome to Level Zero," Fraud's voice is robotic as he speaks to each human in every separate room; holographic clones of himself.

"You have now entered Lockdown. I will appear occasionally to riddle you. As the admin has already said, I wish the best of luck to you.

"You have a weapon, a symbol, and a number. Use them wisely. You will be running into creatures frequently..." He tosses a bright green computer web at the nearest wall, and it transforms into a door.

"When you walk through this door, you will meet either a group of two or one person. They will help you explore the unfamiliar grounds of Lockdown." His signal begins to cut out, and the hologram glitches, before the mirage eventually vanishes with a 'plink' noise.

+ - + - +

Welcome to...
    LEVEL 0

Life count: ♥ ♥ ♥
    (3 Lives)

Beginner Level

EXPERIENCE POINTS until NEXT LEVEL: 50

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

...my apologies for the long post... u.u"
    Last edited by Headphone Actor; 03-31-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    ...in a bucket.

Yes, I have a tumblr o.o

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ []
    Patron troll: Eridan Ampora

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Default Re: RPG: Lockdown

Kisuke was led into a room filled with gray walls, as they entered the door behind him was locked, this gave him a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. This is when the floors parted and a game system popped out. A man came over the speakers and explained the situation, something about the mans voice made Kisuke want to strangle him. After the speech Kisuke was scanned and put inside of the game, another person came up, this one was obviously a NPC of the game and through this green stuff which made a door, Kisuke was then told to enter the door, he wanted to refuse but knew he couldn't so as he went through the door he spat in the NPC's face who introduced itself as Fraud, a fitting name for a fitting scenario. On the other side of the was a empty room, so he was the first of the people or person he was to meet in this room so he sat in a traditional form on the ground with his katana ready for an iaido (quick-draw) strike if need be, waiting for the other characters.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Mio shook her head as she was immediately transported into the game. Her friends were not by her side and she was alone, until someone showed up in front of her to introduce her to the first level, Zero.

(Fraud) "Welcome to Level Zero. You have now entered Lockdown. I will appear occasionally to riddle you. As the admin has already said, I wish the best of luck to you. You have a weapon, a symbol, and a number. Use them wisely. You will be running into creatures frequently... When you walk through this door, you will meet either a group of two or one person. They will help you explore the unfamiliar grounds of Lockdown."

Before Mio can ask questions, the mysterious boy known as Fraud disappeared before her. All was left was a door and with nothing left to do, she entered it, not knowing what is on the other side and as she entered, there was a man sitting down in his traditional way, seeing that he is a samurai. He looked like he was in a bad mood so she waited if there were others to meet up with and if her friends were to come through the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Fraud) "Welcome to Level Zero. You have now entered Lockdown. I will appear occasionally to riddle you. As the admin has already said, I wish the best of luck to you. You have a weapon, a symbol, and a number. Use them wisely. You will be running into creatures frequently... When you walk through this door, you will meet either a group of two or one person. They will help you explore the unfamiliar grounds of Lockdown."

Chika and Yumiko watched as the holographic boy disappeared. All they had was a door and a room they don't want to be in so they took the time to leave the room and into the door. When they entered, they saw a sexy girl standing around and a samurai sitting traditionally. Yumiko looked at her weapon for a couple of seconds while Chika checked hers as well and while they were prepared, they both needed to gather some people to form a team.

(Yumiko) "We better get a party together if we're going to get through this. What do you think, will these two work?"

Chika nodded silently and pointed that the first two people in this room would work...

OOC: April Fools' everyone.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Before Kisuke could blink 3 women were in the room with him, he was confused for he thought there were going to only be 1 or 2 people in here, but that didn't matter. He stood up keeping one hand on his sheath at all times. He walked into the middle of the room and said " I don't expect any more people to enter this room soon so I intend to leave rather soon, anyone that wants to come with me come and introduce yourselves to me, I am Kisuke Miyamoto descendant of Miyamoto Musashi, My full name is Kisuke Miyamoto Musashi, but here you can call me The Samurai. Any who don't wish to travel with me is more than welcome to stay here and wait for others if they show up it is your call."

OOC: The Pirate lingo is BRILLIANT for an April Fools prank, and @Light Buster are we going to play every RPG as teams XD

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Kisuke 'The Samurai' Miyamoto) "I don't expect any more people to enter this room soon so I intend to leave rather soon, anyone that wants to come with me come and introduce yourselves to me, I am Kisuke Miyamoto descendant of Miyamoto Musashi, My full name is Kisuke Miyamoto Musashi, but here you can call me The Samurai. Any who don't wish to travel with me is more than welcome to stay here and wait for others if they show up it is your call."
    (Yumiko 'Yumishima' Mizushima) "Yumiko Mizushima, or Yumishima as you may know but I really prefer Yumiko. And this is Chika Fukui, but you can just call her Fukui, since she prefers it."

Yumiko introduced her since she was mostly quiet and as they introduced themselves to the man known as 'The Samurai', another girl stepped up and introduced herself.

(Mio Fujimoto) "No point in staying quiet. The name's Mio Fujimoto, go by the codename of Mioto but you can call me Mio though."
    (Yumiko) "Mio huh? You'll and Samurai will be a great start for our team. If we tend to get through this alive, we'll need to work together as a whole."

Yumiko hoped that with the two new members of the team, everyone can get through the game alive.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Lyla found herself in a room with several others. ''This is wierd.... Why would they bring us here?'' Her question was answered as the voice over the speakers rambled on. ''Is thsi some kind of sick joke?'' Lyla muttered. Then she felt a burning pain on her left eye and a sucking sensation, before she was drawn away from her body and sucked towards something. She saw a platform in the centre the... nothing.

Lyla awoke again, somewhere completley new. A Blank room, with a few other people. ''Oooh... my head... Hey!'' SH elooked down at the clothes she was wearing. ''Not my usual choice... But I guess tehy'll do.'' Toucching her elft eyelid, she felt sme strange bumps. A number... Number 39. Was this a bad sign? Probably.

She stopped dead as Fraud began to speak. Once he had finsihed, Lyla gripped her weapon tighter. Her weapon? Weapon?'' looking down, she saw her rod in her hand. ''This is so... strange....'' The aloud for everyone to hear, she said ''Whats going on? I'm all for immersive gaming, but this si just.... wierd!''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 04:44 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KairiaShade PSN ID: KairiaShade

I really got distracted this time.
    Lethe scolded herself as Fraud disappeared before her eyes. She really had to finish the term paper that was due tomorrow. Not only that, but she had work early the next morning. Peering around her, Lethe grew immediately disappointed in Lockdown. The room her character appeared in wasn't impressive. No patterns, no delightful colors. Plain grey. She sighed. How very boring this beginning was. To her left was the door Fraud had opened for her. Other players were awaiting her on the other side.

What if I don't want to play with anyone?
    Lethe never did work well in parties. She always felt dumb, one step behind, and no one seemed to ever enjoy her presence. She trudged toward the exit, glowering the whole way. Stepping one foot through, and then the other, she entered the second room.

Junior Member Tim Nunyabizness is on a distinguished road Tim Nunyabizness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2013 11:51 PM
    Threads

Will entered the room and was scanning the people in it rather than listening too carefully to the spiel that was being told the assembled group. There was a rather broad mix of races, ages and nationalities which made sense to him since any company would want to appeal to as many people as possible for the greatest chance of success. Sighing to himself he wondered why he had agreed to this nonsense and quickly scolded himself. His temperament was very black as were his thoughts most of the time which is why he had decided to use that as his codename. Black. Simple, to the point and very much suitable to him. He was there because when the call came his children had been in the room and practically had burst with excitement for him. He didn’t want to disappoint them though his first reaction was to refuse to participate and never consider this, or any other game, again.

He started paying closer attention right as the room was bathed in blue light and they were moved to somewhere else. He felt his stomach lurch and let out a grunt of displeasure. It felt to him almost like an amusement park ride that takes off fast and leaves your stomach behind to catch up. When he was himself again, he straightened up and looked around this new room. He listened more carefully as the young man spoke before him and checked to see that he was in fact now armed with a weapon. Checking it over and familiarizing himself with it as best he could. He made his way through the open door.

OOC: Do we ask for DM/GM assistance for the unknowns, or do we leave our posts open ended and assume the DM/GM will lead us to the next part?

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lyla realised she was Alone in the room. Feeling rather foolish, she clipped her Rod to the belt of her robes and left. Seeing a scowling Girl coming from another room, She smiled and Waved. ''Isn't this place wierd...'' She said to herself. Reaching teh centre of the room, she stood, Smiling, waiting for the other girl- and whoever their third member might be. I hope i'm not the only one being optimistic here... she thought.

Member Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2012 12:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tim Nunyabizness
    It's your choice of whether or not you want GM assistance. If you really want to be paired with somebody, then join them. Seeing as the other characters already met up with one another, I'd suggest you choose which group you end up with. There are many people who haven't posted yet (probably because the April Fool's joke was so confusing yesterday xD), so you might wanna make your character interact with theirs to keep them in the loop. c:

{ IC; Fraud }

The green-haired boy's voice could be heard inside the rooms of people that had already formed groups: "Lockdown is filled with monsters. Bosses drop clues to exiting the game." He chimed, as a four dark blobs of black began to ooze out of the walls of the rooms that held groups. The darkness formed into small, demon-like creatures; crooked smiles stretching up their faces, and horns peeking out of the sides of their heads. They began to crawl towards the groups.

"Weapons help a lot. Good luck~ ♪"

+ - + - +

New Monster Encounter!
    Species: Daemonis

Hits it Take to Defeat them: 3
    Weak Point: Crown of the Head

Amount of Life each Attack Takes Away: 1/4th of a ♥
    (a fourth of a heart)

EXPERIENCE POINTS that drop when defeated: 30

Only a post for those that are in groups. If you haven't posted yet, when you find your group, this will happen.
    ...in a bucket.

Yes, I have a tumblr o.o

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ []
    Patron troll: Eridan Ampora

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Yumiko) "It would seem that we've found our first set of monsters. Everyone, prepare for combat. These monsters won't go down in one hit so tread lightly. Aim for their crown on their heads, that will be their weak point."

Yumiko loaded her M9 and pulled back on its head to give it a click, singling its ready for use as well as deactivating its safety mechanism. Chika on the other hand prepared her blades as they spawned from her arms and Mio decided to get some extra XP for the team as she prepared her chi to her yellow form.

(Mio) "This will be interesting."
    (Yumiko) "These monster like close range attacks so I'll take the first shot."

Yumiko took aim at one of the monster's crowns and pulled the trigger.

Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lethe studied the woman before her. She seemed like the overly cheerful type, the kind that never saw gloom even if it was backhanding her. "Isn't this place weird...?" her voice chimed, waving hesitantly at Lethe with an uncertain smile.
    Lethe fought from becoming impatient so quickly into the game. I wonder if I'm working with a child. "Video games are meant to be weird, different from the norm of reality. Isn't that why we play them?"
    Lethe took a calming breath (or was it a sigh?) before remarking, "A rather shoddy looking design if you ask me."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch half listened to the NPC/admin called “Fraud” give his speech. His attention was primarily focused on study the room in which he now found himself. It was a relatively sterile, though vaguely cyper-punk room. He was actually rather impressed with the attention to graphical detail. Not a polygon could seen even upon close inspection. The room seemed a bit spartan but he figured that was intentional by design. It gave the room a tabula rasa type of appearance that he figured the level designer was intending.

Fraud stopped talking and opened the door to the next area. Enoch… Metatron… he wasn’t certain how far he should be taking this new identity. However, he decided it was probably best if he continued to refer to himself as Enoch, if only to prevent identity diffusion. Once he met up with the other player he might start using Metatron as an obfuscation of his identity. More because he enjoyed that act of deception than because of an actual value the lie might have.

In any case, Enoch decided that it was best not to loiter since the other players would be moving ahead. Though… come to think of it, the idea of letting the other players move ahead and disarm all the traps had a certain appeal to it. The goal of the game was to reach the end, if he let others go ahead of him it might give him a better shot. At the expense of the others obviously, but if he was carefully they wouldn’t even realize. Besides, they might not even need him! And who was he to deny people their chance to succeed by their own merit?

Opening the door he stepped through. Instantly a new location clipped into place. He was in the middle of a long wide hallway. It was very similar in design to the first room only much larger. It, like the first, was empty. ‘Fraud’ had told him their would be others and unless his words took after his name (a pun that Enoch already felt was getting old) than that meant Enoch was either too early or too late. But which?
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Junior Member Tim Nunyabizness is on a distinguished road Tim Nunyabizness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"A rather shoddy looking design if you ask me."

Will turned to look at the young woman that spoke and raised his eyebrow, his expressions had a tendency to run towards being stern.

"That's what makes it all the more likely that something bad is going to happen. They make you feel like you're looking at nothing and then you get punched in the stomach by something you didn't see coming."

He tried to soften his gaze a bit, realizing this young lady probably didn't want to be lectured nor 'taught' by some stranger.

"Name's Wil...er, I guess you should call me Black. What's your name?"

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: TIME TO CATCH UP! *cracks his back, neck, knuckles, toes, ankles, and procrastination*

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls," the disembodied voice booms. "It is my pleasure to welcome you all to Lockdown; the newly stunning game that will soon be sweeping the nation, if not the entire world! However, before it ventures that far, the game needs beta-testers, which is where you all come in. Before you is the console and game called Lockdown. As you can see, there are no disc slots; the game is the entire system..."

Several people crane their necks to take in the device now, stumbling around each other clumsily. "In a few seconds, Lockdown will scan this room; which is when my voice will cut out. But don't fear, you will hear it again once you are in playmode. I digress, it is to my hopes that you will enjoy the game, and have sincere fun in it. The best of luck goes to you all~" He chimes, and almost says inaudibly: "You will need it." The voice pauses for a moment before continuing. "I must bid you all adieu for the moment. Once again, best of luck!" The voice clicks out with another loud beep, and a blue field is suddenly projected around the room; the light coming from none other than the Lockdown system.

Before you know it, there are screams from the other players as the room goes dark. You lose your breath for a moment as you feel yourself melt, twisting through time and space, before waking up in a room.

The room isn't completely blank; there's a boy standing in front of you. You blink away the haze for a second as you regain your breath, and the boy takes a step towards you.

{ IC; Fraud }

"Welcome to Level Zero," Fraud's voice is robotic as he speaks to each human in every separate room; holographic clones of himself.

"You have now entered Lockdown. I will appear occasionally to riddle you. As the admin has already said, I wish the best of luck to you.

"You have a weapon, a symbol, and a number. Use them wisely. You will be running into creatures frequently..." He tosses a bright green computer web at the nearest wall, and it transforms into a door.

"When you walk through this door, you will meet either a group of two or one person. They will help you explore the unfamiliar grounds of Lockdown." His signal begins to cut out, and the hologram glitches, before the mirage eventually vanishes with a 'plink' noise.

"Well now... That's a lot to take in. Let's think this through..." His mind began to race he was supposed to grab the console and hack it from his phone so that it would reset it's self and make it crash.

"I already see 32 different glitches and 9 breaks in the game. Who designed this? Amateurs?" He scoffed has he felt a blade at his side. It glowed a purple hint and was a sharp and swift blade.

"This could cut through a lot of things." He sighed "For now I work alone, gather as much Experience as possible and try not to die." His guts hurt when he said that.

"Game on." He entered the door way hand on blade, there were no other beings in the room until...
    { IC; Fraud }

The green-haired boy's voice could be heard inside the rooms of people that had already formed groups: "Lockdown is filled with monsters. Bosses drop clues to exiting the game." He chimed, as a four dark blobs of black began to ooze out of the walls of the rooms that held groups. The darkness formed into small, demon-like creatures; crooked smiles stretching up their faces, and horns peeking out of the sides of their heads. They began to crawl towards the groups.

"Weapons help a lot. Good luck~ ♪"

"Haha. This must be some kind of little kids game." He said cockly like pulling his blade and dashing forward, his blade cut one of the little demons things in half a clean cut across the neck.

"One down three to go." Quickly he took the hilt of the blade and shoved it into the gut of another then spun the sword backwards making the hilt spin in his hand and slicing the other demon right down the head.

"Amateurs! Come one! This is to easy!" He kicked another into the ground and slashed across it's throat easy as pie.

Then the last one stood...

---------------------

Haha hope this works <3
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 04-02-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lethe watched Black. He had a gun like her own character, while Lyla held a rod. She didn't understand the mechanics of classes, or if there even were classes. Perhaps the game ran on the basic Warrior, Archer, Mage engine but players were able to choose their own weapons that ran under those categories.

Black: "That's what makes it all the more likely that something bad is going to happen. They make you feel like you're looking at nothing and then you get punched in the stomach by something you didn't see coming."

He makes the game seem even more cliche. He asked for her name, but she saw no point in giving it. Lethe doubted she'd last very long in Lockdown, almost wished she wouldn't so she could get back to her paper. Her breath halted as black liquid began seeping through the pores in the walls. She took a few steps away. "Black..."
    The man stared at her, awaiting her name. The liquid started forming into creatures as Daemonis appeared across her vision.
    "No, not you! There's a black creature behind you!"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Chika noted that one of the monsters lit up red and she quickly dashed over to it and stabbed it in the crown of the head.

(Chika) "Danger Removal."

The monster was no longer a threat as the monster began to disintegrate into pixels as they disappeared. Yumiko on the other hand landed more shots into her target's head and after burning a quarter of her clip, the monster vanished into pixels of the world's air. Mio on the other hand landed a series of blows to take out her monster. Their first set of monsters were defeated.

(Yumiko) "Okay, that's it for the first set. We're off to a great start."

OOC: Hopefully this is okay for me to do.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kisuke ran up to one monster and slashed at it repeatedly until it lit red and than in one swift motion he jumped into the air spun in a summer salt motion and cut the monster in half. when he got up he said "boy that wasn't much of a challenge, hopefully they get a little harder" than he heard Yumiko say "thats it for the first set" and he remembered that it was only the beginning. and they were of to the next challenge.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Jake took one last swing at the last standing demon. His sword slit across the throat and it disappeared. His smile turned twisted as he laughed killing the beast.
    "This is to eas---" He was cut off by the sound of the kids voice from earlier.

"Congratulations! You've just defeated the easiest monster in the game." Fraud deadpans; sarcasm dripping from his voice as a door materializes on the group's room's wall, and he walks through it. He claps, hands making an electronically dull sound. "I'm so proud of you." He leans against the door frame, no expression present.

"My name is Fraud, by the way. I don't think I've introduced myself. You'll be seeing less of me as you progress in the game, and comprehend the basics." He examines his nails as he finishes speaking, glancing at the people in the room.

"Anyways, beyond this door, the rooms get a bit more, ehh, 'interesting,' to say the least." He explains. "The room that you'll soon enter is known as the Labyrinth. It's basically the entrance into the better part of the game. After all, you gamers all know how boring the beginning command tutorials in a game can be~

"I digress, there's a surprise at the dead center of this maze. Whether it's good or bad is your pick, although to advance out of the Labyrinth, you need to find the exit, not the center." He shrugs, and turns his back to those in the room.

"Oh yeah, and I'd suggest collecting what that Daemonis just dropped." He adds, pointing at a flickering map that has spawned from a Daemonis's death, before his own hologram fades out with an all-too-familiar 'plink.' "Although the map is burnt and tattered, there might be some clues to get you out of the Labyrinth." His voice echoes, even though his body is gone.

"Have fun~" ♫

"Guess im going to the center of this little maze thingy." He walked towards the door and creaked it open expecting some trap or something to activate. Instead he heard a noise behind him that sounded like another person.

"Who's there?" (Nana I tried to give you an entrance XD)

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    Jake took one last swing at the last standing demon. His sword slit across the throat and it disappeared. His smile turned twisted as he laughed killing the beast.
    "This is to eas---" He was cut off by the sound of the kids voice from earlier.

"Congratulations! You've just defeated the easiest monster in the game." Fraud deadpans; sarcasm dripping from his voice as a door materializes on the group's room's wall, and he walks through it. He claps, hands making an electronically dull sound. "I'm so proud of you." He leans against the door frame, no expression present.

"My name is Fraud, by the way. I don't think I've introduced myself. You'll be seeing less of me as you progress in the game, and comprehend the basics." He examines his nails as he finishes speaking, glancing at the people in the room.

"Anyways, beyond this door, the rooms get a bit more, ehh, 'interesting,' to say the least." He explains. "The room that you'll soon enter is known as the Labyrinth. It's basically the entrance into the better part of the game. After all, you gamers all know how boring the beginning command tutorials in a game can be~

"I digress, there's a surprise at the dead center of this maze. Whether it's good or bad is your pick, although to advance out of the Labyrinth, you need to find the exit, not the center." He shrugs, and turns his back to those in the room.

"Oh yeah, and I'd suggest collecting what that Daemonis just dropped." He adds, pointing at a flickering map that has spawned from a Daemonis's death, before his own hologram fades out with an all-too-familiar 'plink.' "Although the map is burnt and tattered, there might be some clues to get you out of the Labyrinth." His voice echoes, even though his body is gone.

"Have fun~" ♫

"Guess im going to the center of this little maze thingy." He walked towards the door and creaked it open expecting some trap or something to activate. Instead he heard a noise behind him that sounded like another person.

"Who's there?" (Nana I tried to give you an entrance XD)
    ( thx Hate)
    "Eh?"
    Robin turned around and saw a man standing there. he had horns, white hair, and looked really cute (yes I know)
    she walked over to him and stuck out her her hand and said
    "Hi! I'm Robin."
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The "Fraud" character's voice rang like a cracked bell, mocking as a pool of ooze slipped between invisible cracks in the wall. Enoch sighed and with a thought a menu of options dropped across his vision. He hadn't yet checked what his abilities were to be within the world. He had just sort of assumed it would sort itself out. He figured their would be a point where he picked his specs and what not but that appeared not to be the case, as he was already engaged in combat. The "Fraud" imp had mentioned that weapons would be useful so he checked his inventory first. Outside of what said "Starter Clothes" his person was bear. That meant he was unarmed and he quickly became apprehensive about his ability to fight with his fists.

By this point three oozes had fully materialized and so Enoch moved back quietly and slowly. He noticed which way they moved and assumed that that direction was the "front" of the model, at least for Line Of Sight purposes. He moved slowly but deliberately to keep himself out of the oozes line of sight. As long he didn't get too close and make what ever passive trigger represented the creatures other senses activate he should be able to avoid notice while he figured out a plan.

He closed the inventory tab in his head, pleased with how ease the sub-menu's were to navigate in this game. Rummaging through his menu's he decide to check his abilities tab. He was pleased to actually find something. Apparently he had access to what might broadly be called "trickster magic". That is stealth, illusion and other abilities that required a subtle touch. Something that pleased him greatly since he was not lacking in the ability ply the subtle trades. He decided to follow Ocham's Razor: the simplest solution is often the best. He activated Fade. Magic pulled into his hands and with a motion it was dispersed across his form, rendering him invisible. This would help avoid triggering the line of sight on the oozes though he still had to be careful not to trigger their passive sense radii. Not that he was certain they even had one, he was just conjecturing on what normally was the case. Besides Fade specifically focused on visual cloaking and might not hide any aural tracks he might leave.

Sufficiently hidden, he carefully worked his way through the oozes. Not moving quickly but everytime carefully keeping maximum distance between him and each ooze.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lyla noticed the Black creatures forming as the other Woman and Black excahnged a few words. As teh Woman shouted a Warning, Lyla felt the Rod pulsing in her hands. Rasining it up, she clubbed one of the 4 creatures away as it jumped at her. A Ball of light appeared in her hands, and she threw it, as it struck the creature it screamed, burning away intill it disintergrated into the code it had come from. ''Not so hard.'' She said. ''That leaves 3, one for each of us!'' More ligt apeared in her hadns, and she sent a searing ray towards her target- though it had seen it coming, and it dodged to one side.

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Will was waiting for the young woman to answer and was beginning to doubt she would.

Hmm, not the friendly type.

She suddenly looked at him, no past him and said his name. At least that's what he had though until she clarified that something was materializing behind him. Pulling his weapon, he turned and took aim. Pulling the trigger a pulse of electricity arced from the barrel, but rather than moving in a jagged, lightning-like bolt it fired a small cluster of what appeared to be pure electricity and it moved straight and true. Unfortunately his aim was off and it struck the wall. Firing again twice more he finally connected with the creature and it proceeded to 'die'.

"Well, that worked out better than I expected. This thing doesn't have much of a recoil and works straight-forward enough. I wonder how the hell I reload it though."

Member Darkfyre is on a distinguished road Darkfyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2012 09:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mistearea

Lane stands in the center of the room staring at the door created by that "Fraud" character. Almost instantly his mind goes to the similarities of a figure of literature, but he puts that to the back of his mind as he tightens his grip on what appears to be a switch for his katar. Almost instantly the blade of the weapon resting on his wrist splits in half before fusing back together. With this Lane, no, Chaotic Misfortune walks through the green door. The second that he materializes in the next room, his instincts tell him to drop. Not being one to ignore such a command, he falls to the ground and watches as a black creature slams a fist hard into the wall that he just came out of. Chaotic quickly analyzes the situation and realizes that he's the only person in the room. But before any other thoughts run through his mind, he grips the arm of the creature and slings himself upwards. The creature attempts at slam a fist into the airborne target, but Chaotic just shifts his weight to the side and spirals downwards with the blade of the Katar pointing downwards.

After the initial impact, the young teacher activates the switch and watches as the blade splits inside to crown of the creature's head. As if getting bored with his newfound acrobatics, Chaotic pushes himself from the head of the creature and finds himself high in the air. He quickly looks at the other occupants of the room, and notices that there are two more of those creatures and a spot where the light seems a bit distorted. But he pays that spot no mind at the moment and instead focuses his attention on the creature that he is quickly approaching. He readies the blade on his wrist as it fuses back together once more only for him to slash as he passes by the creature. He quickly spins in his spot and sinks the blade once more into the back of the creature before pulling the switch once more.

"Two down, one to go. Do you want to handle this one, inviso-boy?" he asks as he looks straight at the person where the light seems a bit distorted.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Black and Lyla immediately attacked while Lethe stood watching. Adrenaline rushed through her veins at the sight of the creatures but she now realized that there wasn't much harm to them. She pulled her revolver from the halter and aimed it curiously at the last creature. Don't make a fool of yourself, Lethe. Just pull the trigger. She focused on Daemonis' head, aiming it slightly below the head in case her aim was off. This isn't archery. The bullet should shoot straight if you aim it correctly. Slowly squeezing the trigger, the gun went off with a bang, obliterating the creature's face into grotesque pixelated pieces. Lethe watched the creature scream in dumb fascination as black oozed from it's face. It blindly sought for something to attack as Lethe pulled the trigger again. The second bullet burrowed itself deep into its face before the Daemonis exploded into party favor like pixels.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information