AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 89

Thread: What do you belive happens after you have died?

  1. #51
    Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    113.37
    Gender
    My Mood
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Age
    19
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    370
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    147
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Mclovin

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ghirahim View Post
    I dunno...but hopefully I die a painless death.

    Wait, no scratch that. I wish never to die. If I had the choice of being immortal, I would definitely choose it.
    I have an irrational fear of death and the black emptiness it entails. I dont want to feel "nothing". I want to feel and know that I'm alive. Always!

    If my soul can come out of my body..and I can still feel and think like I would have alive, then...I'd just wander back and forth from Heaven and Earth. Thats just...hmm I wonder how ghosts feel..can they even? What do they see?!
    Wouldnt living forever be kind of boring... I have mixed feelings towards life. It seems so short , that you have to make decisions, instead of living it all , but at the same time it is filled with nothing but "pain and boredom" (someone on the internet said this , and it just sticked with me), so its too long.

    And you wouldnt feel emptiness. You would simply cease to exist. There would be no eternity , since for you , time would no longer be. At least that's what i believe.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

    New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

  2. #52
    Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    2,395.11
    Gender
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Gifts Gurren Drill Bioshock Eve 2 Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2012 03:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    125

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Being a scientist i think it's most probable that it will be like an eternal dreamless slumber. But I am an optimist, and when studying physics i've found that you throw occam's razor out the window and the most simple answer is not the correct one. I dream in the possibility there is more then just that. What exactly would that be? I don't think I've done enough soul searching to say.

  3. #53
    Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    27,974,341.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 02:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    295

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    I am not sure~ But I think that if the soul has something tying them to the living world then perhaps they will wander till things are resolved. Now if that is not the case then they will either be sent to paradise if they are enlightened enough or be sent to hell or if they haven't committed grave sins but aren't good enough to go to paradise a rebirth will happen. I find it hard to believe that there's ABSOLUTELY nothing after our body dies...if that were the case then our lives and purpose as human beings seems rather vain.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li



    Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

    Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: Fate/UnboundTumblr

  4. #54
    [witty remark] Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    42,796.77
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 01:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bubble-gum Kingdom.
    Threads
    21
    Posts
    1,855
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    1272

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    I will wake up.. in Paradise.


  5. #55
    Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    7,706.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 05:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    1,188
    Blog Entries
    29
    Rep Power
    599

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    I have mixed feelings towards life. It seems so short , that you have to make decisions, instead of living it all , but at the same time it is filled with nothing but "pain and boredom" (someone on the internet said this , and it just sticked with me), so its too long.
    I disagree. Sure 'pain and boredom' are a part of life, but I think life is a wonderful gift! I love life and If I had the chance to live forever... I would seriously consider. If I could keep my dog with me then I would definitely say YES to immortality!

  6. #56
    Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    27,974,341.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 02:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    295

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    I disagree. Sure 'pain and boredom' are a part of life, but I think life is a wonderful gift! I love life and If I had the chance to live forever... I would seriously consider. If I could keep my dog with me then I would definitely say YES to immortality!
    But I think the fleeting time we have in life is what makes life beautiful and valuable. If we had immortality then this would be taken away...I think that humans value what they do not have or what little they do have.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li



    Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

    Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: Fate/UnboundTumblr

  7. #57
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    28,920.33
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 12:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    34
    Threads
    64
    Posts
    2,732
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    581

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    If you havn't heard me say this before, only death can set us free. With that i mean, i am looking forward to being free from the material world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    One life is enough for me , thank you very much.
    Um. Please don't off yourselves. There's a lot in life that's pretty sweet.

  8. #58
    Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    7,706.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 05:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    1,188
    Blog Entries
    29
    Rep Power
    599

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    But I think the fleeting time we have in life is what makes life beautiful and valuable. If we had immortality then this would be taken away...I think that humans value what they do not have or what little they do have.
    You're right, of course. But I can't get enough of life and hate that it will end one day

  9. #59
    Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    27,974,341.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 02:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    295

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    You're right, of course. But I can't get enough of life and hate that it will end one day
    But your death could mean simply be a birth of another. XD
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li



    Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

    Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: Fate/UnboundTumblr

  10. #60
    Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    7,706.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 05:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    1,188
    Blog Entries
    29
    Rep Power
    599

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    But your death could mean simply be a birth of another. XD
    I don't think so. This is the only life I will ever have.

  11. #61
    Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    27,974,341.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 02:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    295

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    I don't think so. This is the only life I will ever have.
    Then I am assuming you don't believe in a soul/spirit or whatever you want to call it.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li



    Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

    Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: Fate/UnboundTumblr

  12. #62
    Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    7,706.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 05:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    1,188
    Blog Entries
    29
    Rep Power
    599

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    Then I am assuming you don't believe in a soul/spirit or whatever you want to call it.
    No, not at all. There is no reason to believe in such a thing.

  13. Likes Bassoonista liked this post
  14. #63
    Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    27,974,341.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 02:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    295

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    No, not at all. There is no reason to believe in such a thing.
    Hm. Interesting...
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li



    Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

    Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: Fate/UnboundTumblr

  15. #64
    Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    113.37
    Gender
    My Mood
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Age
    19
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    370
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    147
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Mclovin

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Um. Please don't off yourselves. There's a lot in life that's pretty sweet.
    Nah, i wont. You guys wouldnt be able to live without me...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

    New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

  16. #65
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    1,907,093.58
    Gender
    My Mood
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2014 01:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    23
    Threads
    282
    Posts
    6,514
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    9680

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    I'll be cremated into dust and ash.
    Then my dust and ashes will be put into the ground as soil to make a plant grow.
    So I guess I will become a plant?

    From SkullMuffins on deviantart

    Facebook|Tumblr

  17. Likes Jasanime, Yuuchun liked this post
  18. #66
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    143.69
    Gender
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Between the dreaming & the coming true
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    946
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    194
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SolidArmor1

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    No, not at all. There is no reason to believe in such a thing.
    How...sad, to think there is no reason to believe...there's always a reason. And from trying my best in living a "Christian" life, I believe in heaven and hell. 2 destinations, where you go is up to you, in the end. I don't believe in an "in between"...it's either truth or consequences there's no other way, push one aside the other takes its place. You can close your eyes but that won't make it go way, the truth or consequences must be faced. But that's just me.

  19. #67
    Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    5,369.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inpain
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2014 10:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1924-2316-9778-0248

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    How...sad, to think there is no reason to believe...there's always a reason. And from trying my best in living a "Christian" life, I believe in heaven and hell. 2 destinations, where you go is up to you, in the end. I don't believe in an "in between"...it's either truth or consequences there's no other way, push one aside the other takes its place. You can close your eyes but that won't make it go way, the truth or consequences must be faced. But that's just me.
    Oh yeah, it's always so classy to throw in a "Oh, by the way, if you don't believe (which she doesn't) you're going to hell!".

    I'm sorry, but what some ancient book says about something which we honestly have no reason to think actually exists is not a reason to believe.

    ~Made by me~
    (It's actually of my bassoon!)



  20. Thanks Jasanime thanked for this post
    Likes Jasanime liked this post
  21. #68
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    143.69
    Gender
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Between the dreaming & the coming true
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    946
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    194
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SolidArmor1

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    Oh yeah, it's always so classy to throw in a "Oh, by the way, if you don't believe (which she doesn't) you're going to hell!".

    I'm sorry, but what some ancient book says about something which we honestly have no reason to think actually exists is not a reason to believe.
    That's what you believe, and I didn't say that at all..way to twist things the way YOU see it. I said what I believed, if you don't like it, then it's not my problem.

  22. #69
    Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    5,369.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inpain
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2014 10:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1924-2316-9778-0248

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    That's what you believe, and I didn't say that at all..way to twist things the way YOU see it. I said what I believed, if you don't like it, then it's not my problem.
    Right... Just because your post said "I believe" and "that's just me" doesn't change its context or what it said everywhere else in it. I didn't twist any of your words. You responded to a member who is set on not believing in an afterlife telling them that they choose where they go, and that there's no way to avoid "the truth".

    If you wanted to just make a general post about what you believe, you shouldn't have responded to that member because when quoting them it is saying "You're going to hell".
    Last edited by Bassoonista; 04-03-2012 at 10:49 PM.

    ~Made by me~
    (It's actually of my bassoon!)



  23. #70
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    143.69
    Gender
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Between the dreaming & the coming true
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    946
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    194
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SolidArmor1

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    Uh-uh. Just because your post said "I believe" and "that's just me" doesn't change its context or what it said everywhere else in it. I didn't twist any of your words. You responded to a member who is set on not believing in an afterlife telling them that they choose where they go, and that there's no way to avoid "the truth".

    If you wanted to just make a general post about what you believe, you shouldn't have responded to that member because when quoting them it is saying "You're going to hell".

    It doesn't change it, I was replying to Jasanime, in saying there is always a reason to believe.

    What followed was my belief on happens to us...I'm not telling anyone "believe or else". You choose what you want, and you face whatever happens alone. If you're a believer then you know of heaven and hell and that's it. And yes, you do choose where you're going in the end...no one forces you. And now I'm replying to you, since you went out of your way to attack me, and don't say you didn't because that's exactly what did.

    And I don't remember anyone saying.."don't reply to a specific member"...mind showing me where it says that? Also, if she's upset about it, I'll talk to her alone about..she doesn't need you buttin' into to something that has nothing to do with you.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 04-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

  24. #71
    Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    5,369.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inpain
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2014 10:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1924-2316-9778-0248

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    It doesn't change it, I was replying to Jasanime, in saying there is always a reason to believe.
    Oh. I see. I apologize, the format of your post really made it look like the whole reply was a response to her.

    ~Made by me~
    (It's actually of my bassoon!)



  25. #72
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    143.69
    Gender
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Between the dreaming & the coming true
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    946
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    194
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SolidArmor1

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    Oh. I see. I apologize, the format of your post really made it look like the whole reply was a response to her.
    *bangs head against the wall* That's what I was saying...why wouldn't you believe me? I wouldn't impose my beliefs on someone, unless they wanted to talk about it. And I have always thought..."is it right, to go unto heaven without taking a friend?" I want us all to meet up one day in the here after....and I would never want to leave any of you behind or be left behind myself.

  26. Likes SuXrys liked this post
  27. #73
    Banned Forum / Chat UltimateMegaCannon is on a distinguished road UltimateMegaCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    1,549.41
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2012 11:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    29
    Threads
    10
    Posts
    27
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Someone above mentioned Valhala. Isn't that a place from the Valkyrie Fight, Valkyrie Fight Tag, and Valkyrie Profile games?

  28. Likes SuXrys liked this post
  29. #74
    Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    7,706.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 05:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    1,188
    Blog Entries
    29
    Rep Power
    599

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    How...sad, to think there is no reason to believe...there's always a reason. And from trying my best in living a "Christian" life, I believe in heaven and hell. 2 destinations, where you go is up to you, in the end. I don't believe in an "in between"...it's either truth or consequences there's no other way, push one aside the other takes its place. You can close your eyes but that won't make it go way, the truth or consequences must be faced. But that's just me.
    I don't think it's sad at all. Knowing that this is my 1 and only life means I will live it to the fullest, exactly the way I want to, with no regrets! Personally I find believing in something for which is there is no evidence nor any logical reason why it should exist is kinda sad.....
    but that's just my opinion :-)

  30. #75
    GOTTA GO FAST SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    89,118.13
    Gender
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 03:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    91
    Posts
    6,587
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3037

    Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateMegaCannon View Post
    Someone above mentioned Valhala. Isn't that a place from the Valkyrie Fight, Valkyrie Fight Tag, and Valkyrie Profile games?
    Let this swede teach you about Valhalla! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla

    But yes, the Valkyries brought the dead fighters to Valhalla. ;D Only warriors who had died in battle could get to that place.
    Talking about valkyries and valhalla I was and looked at a old runestone not too long ago (just some minutes away from my home). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runestone


    ---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    I'll be cremated into dust and ash.
    Then my dust and ashes will be put into the ground as soil to make a plant grow.
    So I guess I will become a plant?
    And I'm sure you will become a pretty littl' plant aswell. ^.^

    ---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    How...sad, to think there is no reason to believe...there's always a reason.
    Why is there always a reason to belive?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 04-04-2012 at 06:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. I belive I haven't introduced myself
    By Avi-chan in forum Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:17 PM
  2. Anybody agree: L died, the whole anime died with him
    By teh_mouse in forum Death Note
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:14 PM
  3. I Cant Belive This Crap!!!!!! Why Do You Do This To Me!!!!!!
    By wolf-on-the-hunt in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 05:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts