Errrr... hi!
Thought Id introduce myself, looks like you have a nice forum here!
Im Grace, I go online as PixieBlossom (can find me on some websites as Eruanna) and I am here because I love anime!
I actually love all sorts of animation in general, but seeing that Japan produces a massive chunk of the worlds animation, anime is a very big passion.

I have been watching anime for years and my favourite anime of all time is Digimon (laugh all you want). Some other favourites include Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, Fullmetal Alchemist and When They Cry.

And, yes, as you can see from my avatar I am also a Brony which is not anime but is similar enough to my taste in anime that I feel it is at least somewhat related.

Never been to a con, though Iv always wanted to go to one. Might be a bit too old now though
I make "review" videos on YouTube (I put review in quotes because they are more casual then formal, I dont give stars or anything, just say my thoughts) of anime and animation in general, though mostly anime. You can find my videos here if you're curious!

Aaaaannn hmm lets see thats it, hope to get to know you guys and have fun talking!