Hello! I've decided to come back to these forums recently but I'm a bit puzzled. The forums I usually go to have a section for announcements and sitely stuff where a 'rules' thread is also kept. I've searched endlessly for a general set of rules for this forum but apparently there isn't one other than the rules a new user is presented at registration and rules specific to certain sections of the forum, which aren't helpful to be honest.

So I've got a couple of questions that I need answered...

What is the maximum size for signatures? How many images can I use in my signature? How big (KB) can my signature be? Am I allowed to advertise other websites (e.g. blogs, forums, etc.)? Am I allowed to link to other websites in my signatures? What is and isn't considered an advertisement?

That's basically it. I'm just wondering. Don't want to get warned or banned for doing something I'm not supposed to do. Most forums I've been to don't allow you to specifically make thread advertising another website but they do allow advertising within signatures. I was just wondering if it's the same here. And I also don't want to make my signature too big and end up getting warned or banned.

That's pretty much it. Thank you for your time.