AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIII: Persona 3 Edition [Game Thread]

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Wolf XXIII: Persona 3 Edition [Game Thread]

Welcome to the Persona 3 Edition of Wolf!

---

Winning Conditions:
    Town: Successfully lynch all wolves.
    Wolves: Successfully kill all members of the town, or at least to the point where they cannot continue.
    Independent: Survive by any means necessary, using your abilities etc.

Rules of the Game-

Day Phase:

-Any player may vote at any time during the day phase so long as they follow the given format: [Vote Lynch XXX]. Votes need to be in bold to make them easier to see and therefore, to count. They do not need to be in font size 3, but do make it visible. You may also change votes by typing this: [Change Vote Lynch XXX].

-You may post multiple times, but do make sure that you remember to vote before the end of the phase or hilarity death will ensue. I would like to say that role (ability) stripping happens before killing, but it really depends.

-You may not vote "No Lynch."

-Any ties not broken by the Governor will be broken by a die roll. A 1 or 3 will lynch player A. A 2 or 5 will lynch player B and 4 or 6 will lynch both players.

-All day actions are performed the moment I see them, in a first-sent first-served order.

- Day phases will last approximately 24 hours, starting and ending at 6:00 PM Central US Time. I am in GMT8+, so in this case @animeyay my lovely co-host will be posting actions and death posts if I am not around (asleep).

Night Phase Rules:

-Do not talk during the night phase. The only talking permitted is that of reactions. I will not take offense at some dialogue, but no discussion is all~ I trust that people know have enough sense to not go overboard.

-All night actions will be performed at the end of the phase, and the actions conglomerated into a single post.

-When the phase ends, an official post will be posted to show the phase will end shortly. Once this happens, no more actions will be accepted.

-Like the Day Phase, a Night Phase also lasts 24 hours.

Other Matters of Importance:

-Do not spam, though I do not mind the occasional Pokemon / Persona picture, so long as it's used with a proper post.

-There is to be absolutely NO outside communication of this game with the exception of the wolves, who will have their own secret topic. If a player tries to contact you, let me know and you may receive a small reward. Violators may be instantly killed.

-Do not edit posts, except for typos.

-No posting after death (also applies to the wolves. I am watching you~)

-You may role-hint and role-claim, but don't abuse it; do it only when necessary.

-Tell me if you will be inactive so that you won't get mod-killed.

-Any roles added may not have powers.

-Have fun! As much as possible.

-When you send in actions, do send them in to both animeyay and I. Whoever is available will process the actions, and makes it easier for your actions to be performed quickly.

Roles (May be subject to changes):

Town:

-Minato Arisato: -Colorless Mask: -Able to take on the role of any other player while silencing him/her. One-shot ability.
    -Morning Star - Ultra-kill mode - Override bulletproof status. May only be performed once throughout the game.
    -Thanatos - Ultimately decides if a player should be lynched.

-Mitsuru Kirijo: -Koorihime (Ice Princess) - Freeze the action of the wolves for one night phase. One-shot.

-Akihiko Sanada: -Golden Boy - Influence one other player's vote (double vote). Two-shot.
    -In The Ring - Block a player's role for the current phase. Available once every two phases.

-Fuuka Yamagishi: -Third Eye: See the Role/Abilities of a player. Once every night phase. Will not work for special roles i.e. Ryoji. Bulletproof / Lynchproof roles
    -Bare Hand: Chance to inflict a random ailment on a player, 1/10 chance. Ailments include roleblock, confuse (randomize vote), roleswitching).

-Yukari Takeba: -Mediarahan: Choose one player to save/heal every night phase. (Night Action)

-Aragaki Shinjiro: -Sacrifice: Sacrifice himself for a player (If the player is targeted by the wolves, he dies for real.). He does not get to know the identity of a player that is being targeted.

-Aigis: -Kimi ga Mamoru Kara (Because I will protect you): Act as Minato's shield to prevent him from being lynched / killed. Ability is available three times through the game, but may not be used consecutively over two
    -White Knight: Able to assasinate a player, but not consecutively.

-Iori Junpei: -Chidori!: Defects to the wolf side if the townies should lynch him.
    -Best Buddy - Everyone's best friend. He can make any player look innocent if he so chooses to place his trust in them. This will make them appear innocent to Third Eye.

-Amada Ken: -I'm Just a Kid!: Ken can choose to avoid all actions taking place in the day phase. Two-shot.

-Koromaru: -Wolfy Senses: Lie detector ability. May be used a total of two times throughout the game.

Wolves:

-Mochizuki Ryoji (Alpha Wolf):
    -Mou Hitori no Watashi (Another Me): Bulletproof status to everyone except the protagonist; can only be killed by the protagonist.
    -Nyx: Silence a player for one day phase. Once every two night phases.

-Takaya:
    -Propaganda: Ability to make one of his teammates look innocent. This action will not be announced when it is used, and is impervious to Fuuka's Third Eye ability. One-shot, cannot be used on self.
    -False Messiah: Gives bulletproof status.

-Jin:
    -Right-Hand Man: Inherits one of Ryoji’s abilities should he die. Decided by a random roll of the dice.
    -Tech Guy: Inflict an ailment on a player to randomize their vote and actions submitted. Effect lasts for one day phase, and is available three times.

Independents:

-Ikutsuki Shuuji: -Traitor: His aim is to get lynched by SEES (townies). When this happens, he wins no matter what happens after.
    -Chidori: -Spring of Life: If Junpei is killed (not lynched), she may choose to save him, giving up her own life, or let him die and gain something from it.

---

Player List:
    1. @SuXrys
    2. @November
    3. @MaruDashi
    4. @Dark Butterfly
    5. @Ribbon
    6. @Xey Oiz
    7. @Gero
    8. @ZombieWolf2508
    9. DeathBlade/13.666 (Ikutsuki, Lynched first day phase, Winner)
    10. @DenjaX
    11. @Folter
    12. @The Rebel
    13. @Screwby (Yukari Takeba, Killed in First Night Phase)
    14. @Hakoshi (Mochizuki Ryoji, Alpha Wolf, Lynched Second Day Phase)
    15. @Aleyna

---

---

---

Pick your opening theme, and let the games begin!
    Last edited by Rei; 03-29-2012 at 02:07 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXIII: Persona 3 Edition [Game Thread]

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Hello, goodluck and have fun everyone xDD

I'm confused. There are 15 players and yet I see there are only 14 roles xDD
    Last edited by DenjaX; 03-25-2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: typo, grammar

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Hello, goodluck and have fun everyone xDD

I'm confused. There are 15 players and yet I see there are only 14 roles xDD
    There are 15 (: Might be because the independent's roles seem to be stuck together xD

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So the game starts now, right?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

mmmm, so... how do we start xD

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh I see it now, Chidori is the second independent.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Click image for larger version

Name:	1000944.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	461.8 KB
ID:	59779Awww, no Metis ;~;

And yay! The games up!

also attached a little lol for those who've played persona 3 and 4

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

9. Likes Rei liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, already a lot of lurkers in this thread ;D

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm reading the role lists xDD Give me a moment

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz View Post
    So the game starts now, right?
    Yep, it starts now. We are now in the first day phase.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Lol, already a lot of lurkers in this thread ;D
    yay for lurkers xD

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm reading the role lists xDD Give me a moment
    So you admit that you are on of the lurkers? Ahaaa...... are you trying to hide yourself? Now why on earth are you trying to hide yourself, especially this early on in the game? I think I know why ~ ;D

Mohahah!!
    Last edited by SuXrys; 03-25-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

mmm, do we need to read the roles...? ._. and what they do...
    hmmm, imma ask Akaru xD

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

^lol of course

@SuXrys You can see it on my status that I am a lurker xDD as always :P

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^lol of course

@<a href="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=115627" target="_blank">SuXrys</a> You can see it on my status that I am a lurker xDD as always :P
    You know what you do more besides from lurking? ;D

This:

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

uhh no, I brush my teeth everyday xDD have a lie detector check on this xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

mmmm...
    roles seem so useful yet deadly depending on who they use it o:

lol

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Time to get it on!!!!
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Has the game already started, or is it going to start in about 3 hours and 38 minutes?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Has the game already started, or is it going to start in about 3 hours and 38 minutes?
    I guess in 3 hours..
    no one seems to be posting much xD
    lol
    i still like your signature... lobsters xDD

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Silly Wolf, the game's already started. ;P
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Silly Wolf, the game's already started. ;P
    it has but, barely anyone online to really... do much xD or everyones just in lurker mode o.o

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Time to get it on!!!!
    [plays Marvin Gaye]
    Lets get it on~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    [plays Marvin Gaye]
    Lets get it on~
    xD lmao

is it always like this here.. then again it is the misc. forum lol

Let us seek that side.