AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Last movie that left you uneasy or with a weird feeling?

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Default Re: Last movie that left you uneasy or with a weird feeling?

Some horror movie with some angry girl in the mirror.
    She'd make you kill yourself with your own reflection. Seems legit. IKR?!
    There's this elevator at work, WITH mirrors. Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore -__-;

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tried watching RoboGeisha last night. It was so stupid I couldn't take my eyes off of it! The hubby had to switch to a different movie.
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

hands down id have to say zodiac.watch it and you will see why man.its about a killer now that is just enough for chills man
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Watched Dark Flight in cinema. It's a Thai horror film. I admit that I'm scared if I watch horror movies, but I want to watch it. Then I did, our show was 11.30pm until 1.30am. Went home with my sister. Throughout the journey home, we had uneasy feeling, mainly because we kept thinking about the ghosts on the plane, lol. Turned out that there really was someone who 'experienced' weird thing, but that was another story.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2013 02:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gyzra

Woman in Black in theatre (not film). That was the first thing I ever saw that could be classed as vaguely scary. Some of the tricks the stage crew did just blew my mind haha.
    "The truth is far darker than you could ever imagine" -The Chronicles of Gyzra
    www.gyzra.com

Please give feedback on my artwork here so I can improve: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ighlight=gyzra
    Thank you. =]

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For me it is hard to find a movie that leaves a strong expression. This time I have too say it's "Transformers. Dark of the moon" (3rd and last movie)

It didn't put me down or disturbed me, it just was hard to hendle it. Here's a story:

Me and my guy best friend vent to see a transformers premiere and there's a scene where autobots must leave earth. They say goodbyes and stuff and I feel tears on my face (I don't usually cry during movies) and my friend whispers to me "I see no happy ending here" and with those words their spaceship explodes... And then so much action and everything going s fast.. And then there's an end. I tried to figure out the movie for a month and then I watched it at home. It felt like a whole new movie

This movie left me stunned because of the quality of.. everything
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Part time Adventurer GrimStride is on a distinguished road GrimStride's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2019 10:59 AM
    Threads

I'd say the Human Centipede
    There were so many questions swirling around such as : why the frell did i watch the whole movie , why was it even made , why did i think it would be a good idea to have dinner while watching it ?It sure was a clusterfrell of an evening

Senior Member Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Pocky Compass
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my friends decided to tell my that the Blair Witch Project was real and that were were going to watch it in my friends basement. Now I love horror films yet... damn this one got to me, because the whole time I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL. I WAS LIKE "OH F%$# ME" Then after about 15 minutes of cowering after the movie was done they told me it was real....

Only movie as of late to make me feel any weird feelings.

To those who havent seen it... Dont watch it in the basement with the lights off...

Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 04:44 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KairiaShade PSN ID: KairiaShade

Men Who Hate Women, the original version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It's very good, but it hit close to home in the disturbance department. I highly recommend it.

Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Human Centipede

I didn't like the crazy doc's face
    Last edited by Trinity Muse; 04-17-2012 at 06:28 AM.
    Set by me

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Beastly. Seems like tattoed face to me.

>>Enter My World<<

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

The Crucible
    One Missed Call (the original japanese version)
    Dumplings
    Reincarnation
    Zodiac
    The Omen(1976)
    Last edited by Token Black Guy; 04-17-2012 at 10:47 AM.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Junior Member sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy has a reputation beyond repute sm00zy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 06:02 PM
    Threads

Spirited Away... i can no longer cross bridges in fear of leaving the human world and working in a bath house for some bat grozit crazy witch.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Death on a factory farm
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Human Centipede makes me feel like throwing up every time I try to remember the scenes... *shivers*
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Junior Member Baka Gaijin is on a distinguished road Baka Gaijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Magic 8 Ball
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 01:02 AM
    Threads

Let me in was prob the last movie I watched that gave me a very uneasy feeling at the end. That little girl just totally played the kid, just like she did to her old friend ( the "dad" ) and I felt really bad for his future. It was an amazing movie tho, better than the swedish original " Let the Right One in " by far.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    mirrortrex is on a distinguished road mirrortrex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2014 02:26 AM
    Threads

Twilight 1. Forgot the name. No offense, but it was the first time I really felt so uncomfortable watching a movie. Despite all the gore I've swallowed.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok. So I watched Prometheus yesterday in 3D. It was pretty awesome. But I was very weirded out and uneasy during, and after watching it.

This one part had been especially hard to watch and I found myself covering my eyes.

One chick gets impregnated with an alien baby and performs surgery to get it out using some type of futuristic machine thingy in a very graphic scene. My womb actually hurt for her.

19. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The martyrs"

I have no comment for this
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't get to see movies very often...I think the last one that gave me a weird feeling in my gut was either Avatar or Astro Boy...I can't remember which came first.

To The Power Of Wind

Senior Member Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Kunai Shuriken Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 03:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mastermind676 PSN ID: Blade_Runner95

I have two recently actually ahahah

Tokyo Gore Police and Machine Girl.......

Not really uneasy, just made me feel really weird, and the fact that it is the first time I have seen how much blood the human body really contains D:

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    Ok. So I watched Prometheus yesterday in 3D. It was pretty awesome. But I was very weirded out and uneasy during, and after watching it.

This one part had been especially hard to watch and I found myself covering my eyes.

One chick gets impregnated with an alien baby and performs surgery to get it out using some type of futuristic machine thingy in a very graphic scene. My womb actually hurt for her.
    You know, that's what I thought too. ._. It was too...graphic and gore to me. It kinda reminds me of a scene from Final Destination or something.

But I don't think it's an awesome story. It's just too weird. And there are too many worm-like things, and I really, really hate slithery things. Of all the other fearful and icky creatures, why worms or some snake things or some octopus things? >.>

>>Enter My World<<

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    You know, that's what I thought too. ._. It was too...graphic and gore to me. It kinda reminds me of a scene from Final Destination or something.
    Yeah, I felt like the there was no point to that scene and I definitely could have done without it... >_>

But I don't think it's an awesome story. It's just too weird. And there are too many worm-like things, and I really, really hate slithery things. Of all the other fearful and icky creatures, why worms or some snake things or some octopus things? >.>
    It's true that worms/snake things were really creepy but you gotta admit, it was pretty cool movie overall. Did you see it in 3D too? The effects were win, imo. I still don't know why that one guy said they were beautiful and tried to approach one. I would be like... hell nah.

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    Korean films...*shivers*

This

for example: Oldboy

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    Yeah, I felt like the there was no point to that scene and I definitely could have done without it... >_>

It's true that worms/snake things were really creepy but you gotta admit, it was pretty cool movie overall. Did you see it in 3D too? The effects were win, imo. I still don't know why that one guy said they were beautiful and tried to approach one. I would be like... hell nah.
    I know, right? >.> Oh my stomach hurts just by watching that scene. >.>

It was a pretty cool movie, but I guess it's just not my type of movie. I got grossed out because of the creatures. Yeah, it's pretty weird why that guy called the thing...beautiful, because it sure as heck doesn't look the least bit pretty to me. It freaked me out. >.> I didn't watch it in 3D but I'm glad, because then I'd see those things right on my face. Don't wanna. o_o

>>Enter My World<<

27. Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information