AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Few Random Wallpapers

Junior Member gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 03:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A Few Random Wallpapers

I made em quite a while ago..hope you like em :

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: A Few Random Wallpapers

They're too small to be used as wallpapers, I assume you have higher res variations?

Anyway, technically they're all very nice collages. I dont like that many of them are really monotone and they most of your blending involves lowering the transparency of the most interesting images (Optimus, the Dragon, the Robot Eye).

I also find your composition choices weird. Why a dragon and a flower? Why Optimus Prime and a happy green field with a tree and house? Why a guitar, underwater with a hub cap?

Junior Member gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 03:38 AM
    Threads

Ah..yea i had the original files but apparently they are in another hard disk..i just wanted to get some opinion so i uploaded the ones i had...yea i guess ur right about the monotone and transparency.. i ll keep it in mind..
    Oh well i know the compositions are a bit weird but since they are the first wallpapers i ever made, i just randomly picked images i thought were good and put em together without giving much thought into it hehe ^^'...
    But thanks for your opinion it helped

Btw, ur sig (3rd one) is really amazing

Member ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2015 08:11 AM
    Threads

Well, I hope you will upload the full-res version.

Junior Member hanaa is on a distinguished road hanaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 07:54 AM
    Threads

awesome i love it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information