Even though I'm engaged, sometimes the culture and belief sometimes can be an issue. :/ I honestly think that the "issue" makes everything exciting in our relationship. You see, I was raised up in a Chinese and Filipino background whereas he's American in Serbian and Norwegian ancestry and the unfortunate thing is, he lives in Georgia while I live down in Florida. So I see him during the vacations, I was even surprised on how long I've lasted with him but I never thought in my dreams that I'd still be with him and well you know, I wasn't after him or had a thought of dating when we started dating.

It was obviously started as friendship, I met him in high school when I was a junior and he was a freshman. It was around the 6th hour of school and going to 7th, I saw him passing by and well, you can laugh at this, thinking it's cute. After all, it's an anime forum and in a way, anime DID bring us together at that moment in time. He had a Death Note bookbag so, I gave him a compliment saying it looked nice. That boy gave me the weirdest look on my face and how I describe it, was the "Uh, thanks? You're a freak so go away." ^^; I was friends with his friend and then we started off knowing each other more from there. He moved to Georgia around October of 2008 and I'd thought it would be the last of it. Note, we weren't friends really during the time. Just... knew each other. We got back together when his friend called me just to chat, and he put us all on three-way. It went to just me and now, my fiance, and we would talk from an hour until late at night. I didn't care so much because I enjoyed his company. I thought nothing more as friends, because my own friend and I would talk that long.

Around December, he was so flirtatious around me and he isn't the kind of guy to do it. Why? I think I forgot to mention he hated people and wanted nothing to do with it. Followed by, he doesn't want to love either until I talked to him more on why he was doing that. I guess, I grew to liking him until December 7, he couldn't stop saying how he missed me, wants me, etc. I had to leave and I said that I just love him so much and he laughed, saying he does too. I lay in bed saying like, "Crap. I think he likes me." Next day, I told stories to my friend, they all said that he likes me. A lot and I'm just the same, too. lol He was on my mind, more than ever. I loved being around with him, I guess ever since and even if he hated me, if I could just have him in my life somehow, it's all good...

Cut the story short, on December 8, 2008 we started dating in the evening of 7 and he asked me the question. heh It's the best day in my whole life, you know? And to the topic of engagement and whatnot, wedding date MAY be around 2016 of December 8. I... I love him so much, I really do. He's so amazing, funny, I can be myself around him, and so special. He may not be the perfect boyfriend, fiance, or soon to be, a husband for me but I consider him as one of the best. I'm just madly in love and I really want him in my life, I have a future with that guy. He is my future and I couldn't ask for more.