AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about Relationships

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Re: Let's talk about Relationships

From what I've seen, you can be the ugliest person on the planet. But as long as you convey some confidence and put yourself out there you can achieve anything!
    I personally have been single for what I think is a long time. Yes, it bothers me, though I don't let it affect me or put me down. I'm still young, in time I'm sure I will find 'the one'.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlgrym View Post
    sadly, i just became single about a month ago.
    it really sucks, because we were together for 9 years.

in the end, i guess you could say we just grew apart.
    she was thinking i would change certain things about myself over time, and i was counting on her to not change......well, the opposite happened.

the thing that REALLY ticks me off though, is one of the main things that tore us apart, i addressed at the beginning of our relationship.
    as soon as things started to get serious (about 6-8 months) i said:
    "look i don't want kids. if you want kids, or you think there is any possible way you are gonna want kids later......we should end the relationship now, because in the end, it won't work out. so we should just part ways now, before it gets even harder to break up later........because if you want kids, this isn't gonna work."

she assured me that she didn't want kids either. well guess what? wrong!
    jesus, i feel like i just wasted 8 years of my life being with someone, because they lied to me.
    i told her from the start that i wasn't just looking for a "booty call", i was looking for someone who i could be with forever. AND forever isn't gonna work if they want kids.
    I can understand your frustration, 9 years is definitely a long time. Unfortunitly some people change with age, along with their choices... I'm sure she didn't intend for this outcome and meant her words at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurika View Post
    I was being convinced it did. Currently, I have a bit of a crush... and am trying to remain hopeful.
    I'm sure you will get lucky sooner or later. :3
    Who knows, maybe this crush will work out.
    Last edited by Zainox; 03-29-2012 at 07:06 PM.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlgrym View Post
    sadly, i just became single about a month ago.
    it really sucks, because we were together for 9 years.

in the end, i guess you could say we just grew apart.
    she was thinking i would change certain things about myself over time, and i was counting on her to not change......well, the opposite happened.

the thing that REALLY ticks me off though, is one of the main things that tore us apart, i addressed at the beginning of our relationship.
    as soon as things started to get serious (about 6-8 months) i said:
    "look i don't want kids. if you want kids, or you think there is any possible way you are gonna want kids later......we should end the relationship now, because in the end, it won't work out. so we should just part ways now, before it gets even harder to break up later........because if you want kids, this isn't gonna work."

she assured me that she didn't want kids either. well guess what? wrong!
    jesus, i feel like i just wasted 8 years of my life being with someone, because they lied to me.
    i told her from the start that i wasn't just looking for a "booty call", i was looking for someone who i could be with forever. AND forever isn't gonna work if they want kids.
    It was not neccessarily a lie.
    People change. The things people want from their lives change. She changed.

Demon Slayer Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2020 07:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    I'm sure you will get lucky sooner or later. :3
    Who knows, maybe this crush will work out.
    Thanks. He's nice to talk to... when we actually talk that is.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Thanks. He's nice to talk to... when we actually talk that is.
    Why are you so hard on yourself? I thought I was bad about this matter..

Demon Slayer Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Why are you so hard on yourself? I thought I was bad about this matter..
    That's not it. He's pretty quiet, so I have to talk to him.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

That's not it. He's pretty quiet, so I have to talk to him.
    So he doesn't take the initiative? o_o Hmm...does he know you like him?

Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So he doesn't take the initiative? o_o Hmm...does he know you like him?
    No initiative. That's a bad sign, then? I don't think he knows.

Seems to talk other people in class a little more, but about things relating to the class. To me, it just seems like being friendly... but in a shy manner. If that makes any sense at all.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

No initiative. That's a bad sign, then? I don't think he knows.

Seems to talk other people in class a little more, but about things relating to the class. To me, it just seems like being friendly... but in a shy manner. If that makes any sense at all.
    If he's talking to you in a casual manner and seems a bit shy, that could mean he is interested in you.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    If he's talking to you in a casual manner and seems a bit shy, that could mean he is interested in you.
    Seems like he smile about it a little, unless I'm seeing things. Helped me with finding and putting away things the other day. We don't work together in the class much, so I have to make chatting moments.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Seems like he smile about it a little, unless I'm seeing things. Helped me with finding and putting away things the other day. We don't work together in the class much, so I have to make chatting moments.
    It's hard to say, without seeing it first hand. Have you ever tried having lunch with him, or just a snack while chatting? Does he blush, when talking to him?

Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's hard to say, without seeing it first hand. Have you ever tried having lunch with him, or just a snack while chatting? Does he blush, when talking to him?
    In the class, we all each lunch together. He doesn't sit by me, but that might be random.

A little blush, I think. Won't ask me anything about the class directly, but will take my suggestions.
    For all I know... likes somebody else or has somebody already. Probably not me.
    Last edited by Yurika; 03-30-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Senior Member Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Eva NERV Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 12:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Shibito Steam ID: Shibito

not trying to sound like a bad guy or anything. But did it also occure to you that maybe he isnt intrasted? because sometimes guys are singled minded at times and can focus on what they set out for to begin with. So maybe he is just there for the class and thats all? Just a thought maybe.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Member Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2012 10:00 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nyokou PSN ID: Nyokou Steam ID: Nyokou Wii Code: 8153 9091 2300 2110

^ That's harsh but true...

Hm, relationships... I've been in quite a lot. They were extremely dramatic though, probably cause I was just a teenager though. But right now I'm with someone. We've been together for almost 3 years now, so... since I was 17. It's really stupid how we met but I guess it's a normal thing nowadays anyway.

We met online on Gaia in 2005 and actually 'dated' over the internet for a few months back then before breaking up. I didn't really talk to him at all after that until early 2009 when I tried contacting him; I always got into moods where I wanted to check up on ex's to see how they're doing, at least if the break up wasn't an awful one anyway... I avoid those ex's.

So uh yeah. I'm a pretty bad person probably cause when I started talking to him I was in a relationship with someone else but he had been ignoring me for months and it was really awful, I guess I just needed someone to talk to? Yeah, pathetic. Anyway, I ended up breaking things off with that guy but I didn't start dating my current boyfriend straight away. I literally told him that I would not date him until we met in person cause I was sick of long-distance relationships.

And... he did go meet me in person. I like to think of those 2 weeks as one of the best moments in my life. It was pretty awesome. Of course he had to go back home eventually and we didn't see each other for over a year cause I was still in high school at the time... senior year. So once I graduated, I moved here. We moved back to my home state for a while. Then back here. We haven't been apart since I first came to his home town, so...

I dunno, I think a lot of people would find that weird but I guess we don't really think it is, I guess. Of course we've had our rough patches but... In the end, I just can't imagine waking up and not seeing him there. That's how I feel anyway. I've never really asked him if he feels the same. xD

Hm... I feel awkward sharing this stuff on an anime forum.
    Last edited by Nyokou; 03-31-2012 at 05:05 AM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, he probably isn't. Just being friendly 'cause of the class.

Senior Member Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Eva NERV Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 12:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Shibito Steam ID: Shibito

Quote Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post

Hm... I feel awkward sharing this stuff on an anime forum.
    your with friends. thank you for sharing that ^^

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've never been in a relationship, and I've never really wanted to be in one either. Even on the random occasions when I develop a crush on someone, I'm usually too shy to talk to them or I'm just too awkward around them for them to consider me as anything more than a friend.
    I guess I just haven't met the right person yet.

There's also the issue that no one in real life can possibly measure up to the standard set by certain fictional characters.

x

Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eliana Levanos View Post
    I've never been in a relationship, and I've never really wanted to be in one either. Even on the random occasions when I develop a crush on someone, I'm usually too shy to talk to them or I'm just too awkward around them for them to consider me as anything more than a friend.
    I guess I just haven't met the right person yet.

There's also the issue that no one in real life can possibly measure up to the standard set by certain fictional characters.
    Don't worry, it'll happen. Just takes time.

Gotta learn to like people flaws and all. Its what makes them human.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am not blessed with patience.
    Last edited by Yurika; 04-05-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We talked a little more in class again. I'm not sure if he was just being friendly or bored. He could have just been talking to me 'cause I was there.

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

Well..I have a fiance
    We've been engaged for 8 months now!
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

21. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Never really been in a relationship. There was this girl i liked , but it didn't end well.(Quick tip , if you are in the friendzone , leave as fast as you can). Tough i do get a lot of female attention , they seem to lose interest after they see how boring and socially awkward i am.
    Oh well...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There's nothing, just friendliness. I should have noticed by being barely talked to.

Junior Member fantasy-guy89 is on a distinguished road fantasy-guy89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2012 04:16 PM
    Threads

Default hmm

I want a gf who likes anime and would watch it once in awhile with me, kind of weird I guess

Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now that we're in the same class again, the feelings return. Darnit.
    Last edited by Yurika; 09-09-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Now that we're in the same class again, the feelings return. Darnit.
    kick him in the gonads.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Closed Thread

Thread Information