AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

The kid stood like a super hero with his feet shoulder length apart, his hands on his hips, breeze whipping through his hair. "Don't worry cap," Xanthos said, "if anyone's too close, ya could just send me an' Wee Jack ta make em leave." Standing next to Noir at the ship's wheel made him swell with pride. And when Noir commented that he couldn't do it without Xanthos, the sixteen year old could have burst. Noir slapped his back with a hard, stinging slap. "Bet yer glad I convinced ya ta take me on." He laughed. "D'ya remember when I told ya I was only fourteen? Ya almost fell out of yer chair laughin'." He inhaled deeply and let the sea-salt air fill his lungs.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Eve became unsure again about who Haley was talking about. It was a bit late to ask now though.
    Maybe she was talking about Xan, did haley want to know what she really thought of Xan? did Eve even know what she herself really thought of Xan?

"I'd hope he'd like me, there hasn't been a bad word between us." she replied generically. She couldn't answer the last question unless she was sure who they were talking about, and also, she felt slightly embarrassed.

"Does Hayate always need to be tied up when we set sail?" she asked, eager to change the topic.

-----------------------------------

John headed to the dockmaster's shed-thing that was set up between the border of the dock and the town. Knocking on the door, it swung open to reveal a large burly man who towered over him. "ken I be helpen' ya?" he asked in a gruff Hiwanian accent. John queried him about Evelyn, making various hand gestures to describe her height, figure and anything he could to describe her.

"Aye. There be someone of tha' nature around here, I think I've seen 'er at the market selling furs, meat and things. She is a hellova catch I tell ye, Caught me eye as soon as she came into port"

Guy was delighted, she was still here! He thanked the man several times and left for the inn for the night. He would have to wait another day for the market, but he had found her now, and that was all he that mattered to him.
    Handing over some coins to the innkeep, John bought a room for the night, and slept easy in what seemed to be the first time in ages.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Haley smiled to herself. She's confused. She doesent know who im talking about, but she's thinking about both. She nodded. ''Except if theres an eemy ship nearing, yea. he's prone to jumping in to the sea.'' She laughed as Hayate came over and nuzzled Evelyns hand, Curious as to Evelyns presence. He gave a sort of whimper. Haley laughed again. ''I think he's hungry. Go grab him a Bone from the scrap barrel, If you like.''

Noir laughed again. ''As I recall, I did fall outta my chair. '14? 14? Is that it? Should I start hiring minnows next?' I belive were my exact words. Ah, your no Minnow Xan. More like a Monster catch. And you know what? Theres no way in hell i'm throwing you back.'' He Smiled, and Xan could tell he was being serious. ''Your too valuable here.''
    Last edited by Esiphas; 04-23-2012 at 04:20 AM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanthos stared straight ahead. "Wouldn't want to go back anyway, cap." It was the truth. After his parents abandoned him on the Dydrogdan Islands, he'd been on his own since he was very young. "Y'all're the closest thing I got to a family. Wouldn't leave it for the world." He revered Noir like a father and Hayley a mother. Although he found himself attracted to Evelyn and often made jocular passes at her, he felt that she was closer to a sister than a love interest. And he knew how she felt about him. He was too young, too immature. But that was fine because that's how it was, and Xanthos wasn't about to try and change it. Wee Jack was his wee uncle, while the rest of the crew were more distant, more like cousins than siblings. But regardless, he loved them all.

"Besides, cap," Xanthos said with a smile. "You'd probably eat me before ya let me go." He was well aware that despite his closeness with the captain, his captain was still a hardened pirate. He'd seen Noir cheerfully throw a man off the plank, into the ocean, turn around and tell the rest of them, "Double crossers don't live. No matter who they be." Noir was the ocean. Rough and tumble at most times, but calm and serene at points.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Heh heh. He's so nice, i can't imagine him attacking anyone. Even our enemies!". she gave his head a rub. "How's about we get you a bone?" Eve said, crouching down. She looked to Haley "i think that's a yes, don't you?"

"alright, I'll be back in a moment" Evelyn called as she headed to find the scraps.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

PLAMEN awoke the next morning feeling more replenished than ever, he looked over and saw Alexandra laying next to him. He quietly got up went out to get some fresh fruits, and made some breakfast for him and her.

OOC: keeping it pg-13ish XD

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Alexandra awoke from the night of her lifetime as her body was flowing with energy making it feel good for her already, or maybe that good feeling was from last night. Still, she liked it, especially the sexy moves that PLAMEN had in store for her. Even up to this point, she can still remember how the night played out for the two of them in the same bed, she could also hear her own moans from the night. She remained in bed to look for PLAMEN but she heard noise in the kitchen, presuming that he was making breakfast for the two of them.

She was now interested in the legendary treasure that she was reminded of from PLAMEN as she began to straighten out her hair as she wondered what PLAMEN was making for the two of them as she laid back down on the bed as she waited for more pleasure from PLAMEN if he wanted it.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hayate sat down, his eyes following Evelyn as she wentvto thre stairs leading down to the galley. Down below, Crimson morgan was singing something from his homeland, And the smells of about 20 fifferent spices and herbs blended together drifted heavily from the galley. Evidently Crimson was cooking.

Noir smiled, then chuckled. "Good to know Xan.Good to know. Though i wouldnt eat you. If you really wanted to go, Id chew you up, then spit you out if you still wanted to go." He looked deadly serious. Then seconds on, he split a huge grin, and said "Oh Xan... you know im a kidder. If you wanted.to leave you could.I eoildnt say no."

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanthos eyed his captain warily, then grinned as well. "We shouldn't be thinkin'a somethin like that." It physically felt painful to Xanthos to think of himself leaving the crew, the ship, Noir, Hayley, Evelyn; even the idea of leaving Hiyate behind made his stomach sour. He loved them all far too much. This sort of emotional attachment was widely considered effeminate within the pirate world, and pirates mocked Noir for it, though never in front of him. It was what Xanthos loved about Noir's ship.

"We should be arriving at the cove shortly, cap. I'm curious to hear your news." Just as Xanthos finished his statement, the cove came into sight.

~*~

Akantha smiled at Jasper, "If you'll excuse me for a brief moment," her voice was unusually soft. "I need to..." she paused, not really knowing what she needed to do. She simply wanted to go on deck and take a breath of fresh air. Thinking about her ex-husband had made her rather melancholy. "I need to find the captain and ask him a question. It should only take me a few minutes."

She'd forgotten that she actually had a question for the captain. Akantha left Jasper and went up to the deck to find Christopher. When she found him in the kitchen, she asked in a very low, quiet voice. "Christopher, I don't often question your motives. It's not my place. I am simply your doctor. But I must ask: why Jasper?" Her frowning face and furrowed brow showed her obvious irritation with his choice. "Besides, he's not going to stay with the crew. He said moments ago that he would had an engagement with another person..." her face slowly sank into a look of shock and horror as she realized what he was doing. She whispered her next question, "You're going to kidnap him, aren't you?"

((OOC: Come back to us @Hollow Ichigo !!))
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-24-2012 at 01:53 AM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Sapphira decided she should place the rum down before she finished the bottle. It would be a rather useless interrogation if she couldn't register what the man says, much less remember it. She corked it and placed it underneath the elaborately carved Hinawan desk which was bolted into the floor. Then she shoved the map and and navigation tools off the surface and took a sit. Comfortable enough, she turned her attention to the bound boy.

"Give us your name lad," she said, placing her feet on each arm of the desk chair. She knew she could probably be doing something much more important than interrogating a silly thief, but she had about four days to do whatever so she wasn't in any hurry. "Then you can tell us exactly how you plan to contribute to our little... exploration."

After Hades disappeared in a stream of black smoke, Nemo was left alone again as Euthalia. Another reason why Nemo enjoyed being Euthalia, aside from being able to visit Jasper, was because Euthalia looked very much like Nemo's normal form, only brown-haired, tan, blue-eyed, and human. As Euthalia, she's can at least be somewhat comfortable, but transforming into other people made her feel a tad... guilty.

After every encounter with Hades after an extended period of time of not seeing him, Nemo was always shaken up. Hades is a terribly frightening god. His immortal beauty is a sin in itself, but the man is a pure sadist. Nemo didn't know why all of the Dead Eye fuss was exciting him so much. Why after so long would he suddenly take interest in the treasure and story of Tabais Dead Eye again? Nemo didn't dare question him. Who in their right mind would question the God of the Underworld?

Nemo stood in the alley way for a moment as she collected her composure. Once she did, she took a deep breath and walked casually out of the narrow corridor and head to her cottage. There was work to be done before her meeting tonight. She could only hope nothing would go wrong and interfere with her plans.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eve had returned. "Here you go boy" she said, chucking him a bone, which had a generous amount of scraps still left on it.
    "Oh, that was quicker than expected" she gasped, seeing the first signs of the cove. "I'll chuck another one onto the beach and he can run around with it" she smiled. Evelyn loved dogs, and this one was adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of the market. John woke up from his bed in the inn, well rested.
    He nodded to the innkeeper as he left. He ambled towards the market square.
    It was busy. much busier than his hometown, no wonder everyone came to trade here.

he looked around for a fur stall, eager to see Evelyn again, although he didn't know what to say when he found her.
    at the back of one of the larger houses, he found it. darkness secluded it and he couldn't really see, he walked in closer and saw a slim figure.
    "Evelyn?" he asked out loud.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PLAMEN walked in with the fresh fruit and some home made omelets, they sat in bed eating and PLAMEN turned to Alexandra and asked "was there enough 'energy' in here last night" and winked at her

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Akantha furrowed her brow in response to Jasper. She stuck the needle to deep on one of her stitches and the man jumped. "Stay still," she growled at him. Her hardened as she thought of the reason she was on this ship. "I suppose you aren't much of a gossiper, so you probably hadn't heard what happened." She inhaled then exhaled. "My husband threw me out of our home and into the streets because I couldn't conceive a child for him. He then told everyone that the reason behind my barrenness was because I was committing adultery." She stopped stitching and stood up, stretching her back. "He's done on my side."

Jasper admittedly lost his focus for a second. He sympathized with Akantha, despite the fact that he had never experienced anything quite like her hardship. He began to work more slowly as she spoke again.

She bit her lip, thinking about her husband. "I didn't have any choice but to start up my old practice. But it's hard to start a practice when you're the laughing stock of the Greecian Isle, but I didn't have any money, so I couldn't leave and start up somewhere else." She sighed. "My only hope was to find a merchant ship that needed a physician, someone that didn't know me. And along came," she thought for a second, trying to remember Christopher's fake name, "Michael. And that's how I ended up here. I haven't been in Greece in almost two years."

Akantha smiled genuinely since the first time she'd started talking about her past. "Besides. You'd be surprised how reckless merchants are. They're always needed to be stitched up."

Jasper was relieved to see her smile and nodded in agreement. He finished his ministrations to the patient and began tending to the last man. He noticed that he was still working rather slowly, probably because he was saddened to hear of Akantha’s hardship. He had no idea she’d been through such an ordeal.

Akantha smiled at Jasper, "If you'll excuse me for a brief moment," her voice was unusually soft. "I need to..." she paused, not really knowing what she needed to do. She simply wanted to go on deck and take a breath of fresh air. Thinking about her ex-husband had made her rather melancholy. "I need to find the captain and ask him a question. It should only take me a few minutes."

Jasper watched her walk out, unable to tell if bringing up her past had been a bad idea or not. Perhaps she’d left because of something she just thought of? Or was it that Jasper had opened old wounds? Hoping it was the former, Jasper finished his work and looked at the patients. “And we’re done! Don’t worry, you’ll most likely get the full range of motion in your limbs soon, but we’ll have to take the sutures out later to get things feeling totally back to normal. Until then, stay away from pirates, bramble bushes, and—depending upon whether the cooks on this magnificent vessel are female or not—armed masters of the culinary arts.” Jasper laughed at his own dry joke, noting simultaneously that it had not gone over quite as well as he’d liked. “Just be careful,” he quickly added in the awkward silence, shaking his head.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(PLAMEN) "Was there enough 'energy' in here last night?"

As PLAMEN winked at her, Alexandra moved next to him and gave PLAMEN a kiss on his cheek before she took a bite out of her omelet.

(Alexandra) "Indeed. Thanks for the night we had together."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hayate gratwfully gnawed away at the boe, after h happy bark. For a wolfhound, he was an incredibly friendly dog. Chewing most of the scraps off in a few second, He began biting on the bone. Aboaut a minute later, there was a sharp CRACK, and most of the crew turned too look- only to see Hayate, aa dopyey expression on his face,, and half of the bone in his mouth whilst the other had snapped nd now hung from his snow white fur. A good portion of the crew burst into laughter.

About 10 minutes later, the ship pulled up in port,and with a loud splash, the anchor was released. From the Galley, Crimson morgan shouted "Grub-Ho!" As je brought up a steaming animal leg- no doubt covered in huge amounts of spices and herbs, and Enough Greenery to keep the crew clear of Scrurvy without complaint. Noir chukled. "Everyone grab som meat, a bit of greens and tuck in! And be sure to eat the greeneey. Scurvy aint pleasant." Wee jack seemed to be first in line somehow, and Xan could see a huge bruise on his face where he had been struck.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"all the thanks goes to you"replied PLAMEN "but on a different matter, what do you think we should do about that treasure?"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(PLAMEN) "All the thanks goes to you. But on a different matter, what do you think we should do about that treasure?"

Alexandra thought about the treasure for a bit. With all the contracts completed here and Tazo now free of crime, she wondered the reward if she were to get her hands on the legendary treasure. Despite not wanting the treasure, she would like to go out on an adventure for the treasure to decrease the pirate activity. After all, having to stick with her lover PLAMEN, it would surely be an adventure of a lifetime that she'll will enjoy, especially with PLAMEN.

(Alexandra) "I figured that we should get our hands on it."

Alexandra was still next to PLAMEN, wonder what he'll think of next.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This looked good. Eve put aside the other scraps she had for Hayte and joined the queue.
    She was glad Noir had picked such a good cook. Everything always tasted nice, even when they had next to no supplies.
    Evelyn stood midway in the queue, eager to fill her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry" A voice replied and the figure came out of the shadows to reveal an elegant woman, who while matching Evelyn's description, was in fact, not her.
    "There's no one here by that name, can I help ye sir? what about some furs?"

"Oh, sorry, I was told there was someone here that I was looking for, but I'm afraid you just look very similar to her" John sighed openly as he turned to leave.
    His hand was held by the woman. "I remember a woman coming by, oh musta been a few weeks ago, who people kept mistakin' me for" she suggested "she looked kinda like you too, in a way. same shape face I think"
    John turned back around, refreshed by the news. She continued to speak, " i do believe she went an' joined some pirate crew, she seemed eager to be explorin' and they said they'd take her in. Lavora i think they were headed. Stocking up on supplies and what not"

"Really? Thank you very much!" John was conflicted. At least this time he knew where she was, but she had mixed with the exact people she hoped she wouldn't ever have to mix with. God knows what lecherous things they would be doing to her at this very moment. Next stop would have to be the docks again, to see if he could hitch a ride with anyone headed that direction.

He thanked the woman again, and started to head out, but his hand was still grasped, was there more information?
    "Information comes at a price you know" she looked at him.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanthos wasn't hungry. He decided to wait until last to get food and stood next to Noir. "Have I ever told you what happened to me as a kid?" Xanthos asked. It was a strange time to be reminiscent about his past, but something drove him to share with Noir. When Noir replied that he hadn't, Xanthos let out a little sigh. "They left me there on the Drydrogen Islands when I was a wee lad, smaller than Wee Jack. Just up and left me." His face softened. "This crews all I got, cap. You are my family." His face cheered into a grin. "Leavin' y'all behind would be like doin' what my parents did ta me. An' I couldn't bring myself ta do somethin' like that." Xanthos knew that if he ever did decide to leave the crew, he would do it when no one would notice his disappearance. He'd be unable to face Noir or Hayley or Evelyn. The thought made him sad, but his face stayed grinning because he knew that it would never happen. When Xanthos had been accepted aboard Noir's ship, he knew it was a life-long commitment.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alexandra wants to go for the treasure, so PLAMEN suggested "why dont we go tothe library and research the treasure?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Noir Smiled. ''Well Xan, once again, you appear to have led us safely to our destination. Good work. Go on, get some grub. I'll join you in a minute. Just... Gottta think about things.'' He turned away from the helm and walked to the back of the ship. His heart was racing. He wasn't keen on telling the crew this, but they were almost out of gold. They had nough to make it back to Lavora after one last attempt at a raid, and they could possibly settle down there. But in truth, if they went after Dead eyes treasure, and came back with nothing... They wouldn't make it halfway before their food supplies ran out. He didn't want to loose Haley. He didn't want to loose Xan, nor Morgan, Nor Evelyn. Even Hayate. He didn't think he'd be able to stand it if they all died, just because he ordered them to the grave. It'd be like ordering my Kids to charge at a wall of Cannons. he Thought. I have to give them a choice.

As Evelyns turn came to get food, Morgan Smiled o her. ''Are yah feelin hungry today lass? Hoepfully it tastes as good as ever. I'm told im a good cook. But so was my father, and he managed to burn soup.'' He gave a deep chuckle as he handed Evelyn her slab of meat, then gave her a decent amout- though not too much- of vegetables. ''Grab a seat Lass, and Enjoy.''

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(PLAMEN) "Why don't we go to the library and research the treasure?"
    (Alexandra) "You read my mind PLAMEN."

She then decided to get out of bed and stretch her body out for a bit, revealing her body to PLAMEN as the sun ray shined on her body. After adjusting her hair, she turned to PLAMEN.

(Alexadra) "Shall we head to the library?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Evelyn beamed. "I am indeed. But no worries, your cooking always solves that." he doled out her meal. "Looks great!" she smiled. She noticed he left out her least favourite vegetable, she was grateful.. Whatever booty share he was getting, wasn't enough. Evelyn didn't know where Noir had procured him from.

She sat down to start digging into her meal. Reminding herself to keep the ends for hayate.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How odd. The women that drank 24 hours a day. Care not for the dealings of the ship and ran from truly horrible life was behind him. As if this wasn't enough she felt sorry for Jasper when she digured out his plan. Christopher smiled before speaking not bothering to turn in her direction. "And if I was?" This both a question and a warning. Jasper cpuld be right behind her afterall.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akantha sighed and took a swig from her rum bottle. She recovered herself, quickly wiping the horror and surprise from her face. She didn't know why she was surprised. It wasn't like Christopher was acting out of character. She stood in the doorway looking at the back of her captain's head, postulating her response with a careful choice of words. "And if you are, then I am behind you, sir." She said simply. Akantha may have felt sorry for Jasper, but she was in no mood to die for him. She relaxed and took another drink.

"I suppose he'll be a good asset to your crew." She stepped closer to her captain and whispered, her breath hot on his ear. "You don't have to worry, Michael," Akantha smiled at her own joke, "I won't say anything." She stepped from the him and said, "I'm interested to see how dinner goes," then left. As Akantha walked away, she thought about Christopher's lack of concern for others. She found it rather fascinating that someone could live the way he did. When she returned, Jasper had already finished the suturing up the men.

Akantha gave a pleasant smile. "I'm sorry for leaving you by yourself. I was just asking the captain how long we had til dinner. I thought it'd take us a bit longer to finish stitchin these fellas. Guess I was wrong." She sniffed the air, smelling the dankness of the ship's belly. "What d'ya say we go up on deck? I hate the way these places smell. We can sit in my room and talk until the captain calls us for dinner. I'd rather like to hear what's been going on in the Greecian medical circuit since I left."

~*~

Xanthos went to get some food from Morgan. "Best grub on the planet," he grinned as he held out his plate for food, waiting patiently for his serving. "Yer foods better than any of them fancy ole landlubbers can make."
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-27-2012 at 11:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information