AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

ooc- Nah, its fine. I did intend for you to win.

ic- wee jack barely Registered Xans lastmovement, but as the uppercut crashed into his Jaw, a full groan was heard as he left the floor, flew a couple of fett bacwards and hit the deck- literally- with a resounding crash. He was evidently unconcious. Noir jumped up with a "Ha ha!" and most of the crew gave a "Yaar!" A few were quiet- jacks friends, and they scampered over to help him to the sick bay. Noirgrabbed Xan by the shoulders and screamed "Nice wor, Nice Work! By the gos am I gonna remember that." Then he practiclycrushed Xan with a great big Hug.

Haley came aboard to see Xan being mobbed. Havong caught thelast of the fight, she clapped a few times, Drawing most of the crews heads. Noir released Xan and straitened out his Coat. "H...Haley. I was wondering where you were." She gqve a Dazzling smile. "I wandered into a friendly rival. But good news is, Im able to do my task myself from the ship. So i came on back. Now, what did Wee Jack do to deserve that sort of beating?" Noir pointed at Xan. "He was defending his girlfriends honour." Haley frowned. "Girlfriend?" Noir chuckled. "Im kidding. Jack insulted Evelyn." Haley smiled and nodded Knowingnly. "Ah."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Evelyn was almost asleep when she heard the ruckus up above. The fight had ended anyway, she could hear cheering.
    "Hmph!"she let out as she groggily turned over in her bed.

She was sure if it was Xan who won, he'd probably be down soon, telling of his battle. maybe the crowd would delay him so that she could fall asleep before he arrived.

She nuzzled herself further into her sheets

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Xanthos grinned wide at his victory. He felt his breath leave him as Noir squeezed him into an embrace, but he managed to hug him back. It had been a while since Xanthos had, had a decent fight. This one had been particularly good. When Noir let go of him, Xanthos stretched his arms upwards then put his hands on his hips and leaned backwards, stretching the muscles in his lower back.

When Xanthos heard Noir mention Eve's name, he remembered why he'd been fighting Wee Jack. Looking around the deck, he noticed that she was no where in sight. He was excited and wanted to tell Eve about the fight and how he'd won, but there was something in the air. The wind had shifted. Xanthos' face became incredibly serious. Putting a hand on Noir's shoulder, he said, "We'd best head out soon. The wind's gettin' heavy with the scent ah rain, cap. There's a storm blowin in from the west."

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Shaun gulped, as he rubbed his neck he thought Great two people threaten me in under an hour. At this rate I'm not going make it off this ship alive. When the captain appeared in front of him he studied her, tried to find out strengths and weaknesses in case things took a turn for the worse. He didn't have a weapon, he was severely outnumbered, and there would be no way he could overpower everyone on the ship especially since some of them had guns. So my only option is run for my life and pray they don't catch me, hopefully it won't come to that.

''c..Captain. Umm, we found him underdecks. He's a little confsed as to what ship he's on- didn't even know we were Pirates. I think Ryko and Candeza wanted to kill him. But its your ship, and He might even turn out to be handy.''

After hearing Alena's summary he decided the best course was to be honest. "Ma'am, what Alena here said was entirely true. I am a thief, but I only steal from merchants. I have a rule of thumb when it comes to pirates avoid them whenever possible. Tavern's are an exception. When I climbed onto this ship I had thought it was a merchant ship, not at all a pirate ship. My informant had given me poor information. If you want you can search me I have nothing of your's on me. Now your crew mate" he gestured towards Ryko, "let out some information saying you were after something big. I and feel I may be of help with that." Please, don't kill me, please don't kill me. he thought.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Christopher took the kind doctors had and was gently helped to his feet. The manipulative man simply stared into the eyes of the doctor before whispering a soft, "thank you." He noticed how the girl eyed him. Could she see straight through his lies? Only a few were so skilled, most of them were aboard a certain ship with a certain flirtatious captain. Christopher made a note that in the future he would kill that girl if need be. What was most odd wasn't how she looked at him or how she left so quickly, but the snake that seemed to follow her. Christopher's eyes had narrowed at it as she froze with it's arrival. Then, it didn't attack her, filling her with it's poison and reaping her life, but he rather seemed to direct her outside. Christopher's suspicious nature made him susceptible to several games of wits, in which he normally won.

Pushing those thoughts into the furthest reaches of his mind Christopher focused on the task at hand. The Doctor. So far he had given this man lies after lies after lies, and so far, it worked, and worked, and worked. Christopher wasn't sure if he was pushing this to far, or his intellect was top-notch. Who knows? But what he knew as fact was that Jasper was a gullible man and those were the types of men the Captain of the Star Wind devoured.

As they left the shop Micheal stumbled slightly, his breathing heavy, this wasn't part of his act. A part of him noted that the crew member he tasked with attacking him would receive quite the punishment for being so good. That punishment would be joining that women's crew. Hell on water. Christopher knew of no worse fact in serving a greedy witch(with a B) who at times proved herself cunning, and not a total idiot. Something she proved Christopher was, or used to be. "Tell me as we ride down to the docks my friend." He strained to exhale and sucked in a sharp breath of cool seaside wind. "When i mentioned pirates...your face flushed, your shoulders dropped and tightened, and your voice in itself became far more serious then one would expect. What did they do to you?" Christopher needed to know a few things if part two was to work out perfectly.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

As they left the shop Micheal stumbled slightly, his breathing heavy, this wasn't part of his act.

“Easy, Michael,” Jasper said. “We’ll ride there; no sense in pushing you further.” Jasper waved down a carriage, helped Michael inside, and paid the driver with some silver coins from inside his jacket. Jasper placed the briefcase between Michael and himself to give the wounded man some extra room.

"Tell me as we ride down to the docks my friend." He strained to exhale and sucked in a sharp breath of cool seaside wind. "When i mentioned pirates...your face flushed, your shoulders dropped and tightened, and your voice in itself became far more serious then one would expect. What did they do to you?"

Resisting the urge to start out by saying “How much time do you have,” Jasper instead shook his head and looked the other way, toward the sea. He quickly looked back at Michael and began to speak slowly, enunciating each word carefully due to the anger that he was suppressing. “Myriad reasons, good sir, but I’ll provide a cursory sample of some of the more egregious ones. Instead of laboring and striving for their sustenance they attack good, hardworking people like you who are doing nothing but serving mankind, trying to provide for yourself, your crew, and perhaps your family. Human progress is hard enough to foster, but to blatantly attack it? That is the game of the pirates. Instead of living the investigative life—our beloved Socrates of Greece spoke of that, perhaps you’ve heard of him—these dogs live hand to mouth, trampling over the honest people and besmirching virtue wherever they go—that comes from Aristotle, another one of our Greek philosophers. They fancy themselves as being successful as they do this, but all they’re really doing is paving the way to die as they live: by the sword. I mean, to imagine feeling successful at deceiving or hurting someone! Of course, some dogs feel successful in their attempts at coprophagia, I suppose. But I digress. Further…”

It was clear that Jasper was ranting by now. In fact, it may have seemed as if the rant had been rather rehearsed by practice. As they came to a stop at the docks, Jasper abruptly ended his diatribe and helped Michael from the carriage. “Sorry if I was a bit garrulous, my friend. We’ve arrived.”

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Noir nodded to Xan. '''ll trust you on that one Xan. The crews all here, so We'll set out the moment we have a course. For now, we sail to the nearest cove- I need some time to tell you what we are after. Now c'mon, get your backsides in gear you mangy lot! I need a course and we need to set sail. Go, Go, Go!'' Then, as Xan went to go past him, he grabed him and Whispered ''If I were you, I wouldn't g boastin to Evelyn. She doesent like bigheads. If she asks you about it, just tell her how it is.'' The he pated his shoulder and said ''Now get to work, before I have you on bilge duty!'' Giving Xan a wink, he clambred up to the helm and shuted ''Raise anchor!''

Crimson Morgan heaved the Anchor up- a Huge, mucular wall of a man taht he was- and the rest of the crew, excepting Jacks lttle group, who were elsewhere, went about preparations. Finally, The wind caught in their sails and they began to move, leaving the docks before the storm could catch the ''C'mon Xan, i need that course soon... Else we'll be sittin ducks in the open waters.'' He kept Lavora in sight whilst he waited, Humming an old sea shanty.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Evelyn coudn't sleep. she opened her window and gazed out and the town. She thought she heard a familiar voice just out of her view. Leaning out she saw the boy who had given her oranges and another boy from the other shop.
    'They're here early' she thought.
    She headed out to meet them, giving the captain a nod as she went past. "Supplies are here, I'm gonna go down and load 'em in".

She finally arrived in front of the boys. "Alright, You're a bit early, didn't I ask for them in the morning?" One of the boys blushed, which was cut short by the oranges boy elbowing him in the ribs.
    "Alright, well I'll show you where to bring 'em".

Leading the two young men down to the storage section of the ship, she chatted with them as they went down "It's a good thing you came when you did actually, the captain seems to have forgotten about the schedule and wants to head now" she sighed "ah well, I can't wait to be out on the ocean again anyway, it's none too soon."

"Well, There we are. This 'ere's the Storage room. you can start loadin' her up so." Eve headed for the door.
    She was cut off by the rope boy. "Lad, you're in the way. Let's go out and get the rest of the supplies"
    The Oranges boy spoke. "I noticed after you were gone that you didn't pay in full." He paused. Evelyn looked warily around the room. "Well, I think I should be paid back in-kind, don't you? I know Roger here completly agrees". The boy named Roger smiled widely.

Evelyn backed out so she was out of the range of their arms. "You filthy boy! You'll take that money and be happy with it." As she spoke, the boy was shaking his head "Sorry, but orange prices are high this time of year, I think I definetly need some reimbursement"
    Eve was about to protest again when the boy called rogers stepped forward. With a knowing glance between the boys, Evelyn knew what was about to happen.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Christopher registered this mans hate and thought of ways to manpulate. Once this man found out Micheal was really a pirate himself he would surely regret helping such a 'dog'. Yet Christopher was no fool, nor was he without back up plans.

As the carrage came to a hault Christopher found himself stepping aboard the Star Wind. His men, dressed suprisingly formal, yet sea worthy, greeted him and ushered the kind doctor on the ship. Christopher was glad his crew seemed more like hardworking men then pirates.

"Welcome to the Star Wind my dear friend. Please follow me." Down in the belly of the ship Christopher found three men, all bleeding from various wounds, they greeted the Captain to the best of their ability yet Chris stopped them short. Narrowing his eyes in the direction of the Physician. They remained quiet and let the doctor examine them, if he hadn't caught on yet.

Christopher wondered her his cooks were, along with the doctor that dealt with her own ordeals above that of the crew.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Haley watched the Boys delivering the supplies follow Evelyn. ''They don't look too friendly...'' She muttered. Follwing them Quietly, she watched them threatening her from a crack in the door. As they began to advance, Haley quitely drew her sword, then kicked the door down. ''Right you lot, back the Hell down or i'll gut the pair of you. Got it?'' She brandished her sword for effect.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Evelyn staggered back with the sudden entrance. "Oh Haley, Thank goodness!" She went to head over to her saviour, but the Orange boy grabbed her by the arm. "Look Roger, we've got one each!" he smiled grimly. "I like fiesty ones, but I'll let you have this one". Grabbing Eve's shirt, he pulled her closer to his body. "You're not getting away that easy".

Roger started to carefully close in on Haley, careful of her sword.
    Evelyn stradled the leg of her(still nameless..) captive. When haley was ready to move, she had a clean shot at getting a knee in a sensitive spot. She looked up at him. "See, it's not such a bad fine is it?" he smiled. Eve smiled back as much as she could, hoping Haley would start moving soon.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Haley moved like a Lightning bolt, in her famous (amongst the crew at least) Spin attack, Which sliced off the boy, Rogir's- Fingers off. As the.boy screamed in pain, She twisted the swordso she held it Backhand and stabbed it up, into his armpit and clean through his shoulder. He Screamed again un agony as Haley released the blade, twisted around and grabbed his Collat. Then, As rogir began to stutter something, She took hold of the blade and twisted it 180 degrees. Rogirs arm fell to the ground with a sickening splat and a loud Thump. Rogir himself Fainted, And Holly stripped her top off- Leaving her in her undergarments only from the waist up- and tied it round the unconcious boys shoulder to limit the bleeding. Haley then looked too Evelyn to see how she was doing.

Noir Looked to where haley had been a minute ago,to see his first mate and Quatermaster had dissapeared. Hearing Screams from below decks, He yelled "Morgan, Take the helm!"And leapt over the balcony and dashed underdecks.Running down the Wooden stairways, He kicked the door Where Haley and Eveyn were, and shouted"Right, what in the name of Hades is going on down here!"

Junior Member GodricLeMort is on a distinguished road GodricLeMort's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 10:19 PM
    Threads

Occ: Guess i'm up for grabs for a ship.

It looks to be about Mid afternoon as he pushed off the pier with his small little dingy. He was hoping to make it to the next island in the next week. as the sail from the ship caught wind he started drifting off into the ocean. "it's a nice day to be sailing." he said to himself. fear in the back of is mind gnawed at him like a pack of starving wolves. He only had a few weeks worth of food for him, and so far his search for a crew has shown up nothing but more searching. Godric was starting to run out of money He only had enough for two more resupply stops, and by the last one he feared he would be heading home. "I wont give up" Godric assured himself. Feeling that fear fade but stick at the back of his mind. as the shore, and town sailed further and further away from site. the wind made him feel a bit easier on his journey, like it always had, when he was with his father out at sea,

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Welcome to the Star Wind my dear friend. Please follow me."

Jasper had not imagined that the ship would be so majestic. Jasper knew little of woodworking and craftsmanship, but it was clear to anyone that the Star Wind was a strong, able ship. “A magnificent vessel,” Jasper said as he followed.

Down in the belly of the ship Christopher found three men, all bleeding from various wounds, they greeted the Captain to the best of their ability yet Chris stopped them short. Narrowing his eyes in the direction of the Physician. They remained quiet and let the doctor examine them, if he hadn't caught on yet.

Jasper walked to the man on the far left and knelt, looking at the man as he opened his briefcase, his attention fully on assessing the man’s wounds. He quickly looked to the other men and was relieved. “The good news is twofold, gentlemen; one, none of the wounds seems deep enough to be arterial or venous, and two, they don’t seem to be infected.” Jasper reached into his briefcase and pulled some sutures, a hemostat, and a vial of powder from the briefcase without shuffling around to find them. “Oh, and don’t worry, this won’t be too terribly painful. I’m sorry that the pirates did this to you, but I’ll get you back in working order as quickly as possible.” Jasper reached inside his jacket and donned a pair of gloves, thinking to himself what a difference it was seeing the gorgeous Euthalia one moment and a variety of wounds the next. Pirates ruined everything.

He cleaned the wounds of the men, and surprisingly that took longer than applying the sutures to the men’s wounds that were deep enough to warrant the stitching. “If there are any other ailments you have, or any internal injuries that you suspect you may have sustained, please let me know. Any movements that hurt? Any potentially broken bones?” The men of the ship were physically fit; the nature of Michael’s job must be arduous, but the men did indeed seem happy to be on the Star Wind.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Evelyn Thrust her knee up into the man's groin, making him fall over onto the floor, curling up. Seeing Roger getting slashed, his confidence quickly vanished.
    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He pleaded "It was his idea, he said we should take advantage of the situation, but I didn't want to, I told him to stop..." Eve looked back at Haley, and with an exchange of glances, she turned back and kicked him full force in the head, knocking him unconscious.
    "Take that, scum!" she said angrily, throwing in another boot for effect. turning to Haley again, she walked towards her briskly and embraced her. "Thanks so much Haley, I.. I like to think where that would have led"

They both looked over when the door was slammed open by the captain. "N.. Noir" Eve uttered. "Sorry, you're a bit late for the party" she tried to fake a smile.
    "This really hasn't been a good day for me" she sighed. She blushed a bit when she realised she was still holding onto Haley and let go. "I.. uh.. I'm going to get the supplies they left outside. Can you guys do something with.. them?" she pointed distastefully at Roger.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Haley looked a little surprised at Evelyn as she embraced her, but smiled nonetheless and hugged her back. As noir entered, She snapped around- not embarressed, as sh emight have been in the arms of another man, But surprised. As Evelyn stumbled her greetings, Haley smiled and bowed her head in greeting. ''Not much of a Party mind you- they turned up pretty late and were only intrested in the off limits section.''

Noir cracked his knuckles, and grimaced. ''Now this is unnaceptable. 2 members of my crew? My quatermaser no less? There are going to be punishments here.'' He looked at both girls and for a moment, a deathly expresion on his face. Then he split into a wide grin and said ''For them, at least. C'mon, lets see how well these lubbers can swim.'' Tossing Haley his coa, he lifted one up, as Haely got her victim and they dragged them up onto the deck.

Morgan sparked a small green tpped candle and held it underneath the two's noses. They awoke, coughing and spluttering from the exotic smells, and Noir immediately jumped into ''Right then Gentlemen! You've gone just a little overboard- metaphoricly speaking of course.'' He guestured to Haley adn Evelyn. ''And these two aren't best pleased. Now Normally, A Captain here might keelhaul you, or just execute you. I on the other hand, have decided to give you a fair chance. You have a very VERY bad injury, and theres a storm coming in. We are a good 3 minutes swim- for a trained sailor- away from the nearest ladder. You went overboard- now your going to again. Literally this time. If you can swim to the ladder, you can live. If you cant, you'll be dead anyway, and I won't have to bother killing you. Now then. Morgan, Headless? Chuck em up.'' Scarlet Morgan and Headless Hayden (So called because he has suffered a grand total of 5 neck njuries and escaped from 2 hangings) picked the two up and threw them overboard, into the chilling sea. Noir chuckled. ''Lets see how well they fair.'' And qeuitly, to Eve he whispered ''Do you wnat them dead, or are you happy with the chance I gave them?''

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akantha's eyes opened slowly, and she stretched in her bed, yawning a huge wide-mouthed yawn. That was when she noticed it. Her entire room was in complete disarray. She looked about, a little confused, scratched her head and said, "Don't tell me I slept through another one." She dressed herself in her normal regalia: her doctor's coat, black thigh high leather boots, mini skirt, and decided on the more revealing, triangular bikini top. There wasn't much to accentuate in the chest area, but Akantha's had thick hips and muscular legs. She put her long black hair into a ponytail and walk out of the ship. She took a swig from her bottle of rum and walked out of her room.

She wondered about the deck, asking after the captain, her rum bottle in hand. One of the crew explained that he'd been injured during the attack from the Red Sapphire. She grabbed the man by his shirt and slammed him into the wall, snarling, "And no one came to wake you up." With fearful wide eyes he told her that they'd tried to wake her, but she wouldn't get up, so the Captain was forced to find an alternative medical source. She dropped the crew member. He told her that the captain was down stairs.

Akantha went to the hole and found Chris standing with another man. "Christopher. My apologies for not waking up," she said in a low, unapologetic voice. "The men were celebrating last night, and I must have had a bit too much..." She looked at the other man and immediately recognizing Jasper from her time in the medical profession in Greece. She laughed. "So quick to find a new doctor for your little band of miscreants, Christopher? And Jasper nonetheless. Has he told you why he despises pirates yet, my dear Captain?" She grinned wide at him, her eyes twinkling deviously. Akantha could easily treat the three injured men. There was no need for Jasper, and the sooner he realized he was working for pirates and left the ship, the sooner she could get to work on the injured men.

-*-

Xanthos grinned at his captain. He ran off towards the Captain's quarters, almost a full galloping pace. When he got to the door it dawned on Xanthos that Noir had never told him where they were going. So he ran, at full speed, back to the deck, knocking over a few of his mates as he went. He could smell the moisture in the air thickening. They could out run the storm if they left in the next three hours, and that would be an easy feat. It wouldn't take Xanthos more than twenty minutes to plot their course, but he'd have to be cautious for Privateer check points depending on where they were going. If they couldn't leave, they'd have to wait out the storm in the harbor. The storm was going to be bad.

But when he found the captain, he quietly watched the scene with the two men unfold. He felt watched the captain throw them overboard with cold eyes. To deserve such a fate from Noir, they must have been truly atrocious men. In Xanthos' experience, Noir was the most level-headed, logical person when it came to punishment. He walked up to the captain and heard what he said to Evelyn. He cleared his throat and said, "Cap. You forgot to tell me where we're headed."

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: New color for Sapphira! @Folter I'm sorry, I completely overlooked your post!

Ryko chuckled. ''She's got the right idea. Should've gutted the... Oh, hello Cap'n.'' Alena blushed behind the mask and turned to face Saphira. ''c..Captain. Umm, we found him underdecks. He's a little confsed as to what ship he's on- didn't even know we were Pirates. I think Ryko and Candeza-'' She paused here, her head fltting to Candeza for a second, presumably with a nasty glare -''wanted to kill him. But its your ship, and He might even turn out to be handy.'' She shuffled a little on her feet. Ryko gave a ''Hmmmph.'' And stood stock still.

Captain Sapphira was many things (a witch with a capital B, a thief, a deviant) but she was not one without compassion. She eyed this stow away with one hand on her hip and the other gripped around the neck of her bottle. His garb told her he was neither a simple merchant, nor was he a pirate himself. He could be a privateer but she doubted that.

"Ma'am, what Alena here said was entirely true. I am a thief, but I only steal from merchants. I have a rule of thumb when it comes to pirates avoid them whenever possible. Tavern's are an exception. When I climbed onto this ship I had thought it was a merchant ship, not at all a pirate ship. My informant had given me poor information. If you want you can search me I have nothing of your's on me. Now your crew mate" he gestured towards Ryko, "let out some information saying you were after something big. I and feel I may be of help with that." Please, don't kill me, please don't kill me. he thought.

Ah, a thief. He looked confused enough. But then again, there were very good liars out there, Sapphira was not one of them. She could hold up a bluff for maybe an hour if her mind was preoccupied. She wasn't one for tactics and strategy, unlike Galatea; she liked to "wing it". But that was besides the point.

She took a hard swig of her liquor and turned to walk back into her room. "Bring 'im in here 'n tie his hands. I'll talk to him. I'm pretty good a sniffing out a rat," she finished her statement with a pointed glare in the boy's direction. "Alena, why don't you join me? Bring a good scalpel, just in case he needs some convicin' t' talk."
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 04-17-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alena nodded, And awkwardly stumbled down to get her Equipment. She didnt know if the captain was aserious, but she figured she was better safe than Sorry. Coming back up on deck, Once again glad of her mask, Because her face was more Red than a boiled Lobster.Ryko tied the Boy up whilst she was gone, Giving hima few nasty glares. Once Alena got back, she gave him a sympathetic look by tilting her head. "Shall w...we Captain?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Thanks Captain, I think they got what they deserved" Eve replied. It felt good watching them in an equally stressful situation.
    With Xan's sudden enterance, their conversation was cut short.

When he had finished asking Noir about the course, Evelyn spoke up before Noir could reply "I see you beat Wee Jack so?" Eve asked him. She was pleasantly surprised to see little sign of pain on his body

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Noir glanced between the two. ''Xan, I did actually say, but I wasn't very clear so i'll let you off. I need bit of time to explain this to the crew, and I don't want to do it where I may be heard, so I want you to plot a course for the nearest Island to here, that has a decent, safe cove we can anchor up in.'' He patted him on the shoulder. ''But we have a few hours, as you suid, so finish up your conversation first.'' He then walked away as one boy clambered out of the water- the one who's arm had been cu off. The other could not be seen anywhere.

Haley watched the two boys swimming, then turned away. ''Probably about right for equivalent exchange.'' Crimson Morgan nodded in agreement. ''I think one of dem has drowned, Mon!'' He shouted at Noir. hen he went back to his usual dutys. Haley went into the underdeck. She'd made a mess, and she'd clean it up. She had nothing better to do anywaay. Throwing some water over the floor, she began to mop up the blood from her viscious assault.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Akantha went to the hole and found Chris standing with another man. "Christopher. My apologies for not waking up," she said in a low, unapologetic voice. "The men were celebrating last night, and I must have had a bit too much..." She looked at the other man and immediately recognizing Jasper from her time in the medical profession in Greece. She laughed. "So quick to find a new doctor for your little band of miscreants, Christopher? And Jasper nonetheless. Has he told you why he despises pirates yet, my dear Captain?"

Jasper would have noted the tension in the room had he not been so confused. It had been a long time since he’d seen Akantha, and he was surprised to see her working for a merchant marine crew—or so he thought of the crew of pirates. He wondered why she was bringing up the issue of pirates as if Jasper’s repugnance of them was problematic, and why she would call the crewmen “miscreants.” Akantha, the “thorn,” as her name meant, was a gifted physician as Jasper remembered, but he had no idea that she was now known as the “rose-thorned pirate.”

“I certainly did, Akantha—good to see you again, by the way. I haven’t seen you in Greece in quite some time. And, for that matter, why would I not tell Michael about my aversion to pirates? Just look at what they did to this crew!”

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The boy had fallen asleep! no wonder the boat was swaying so violently. John slapped him awake. "Which way?" he demanded.
    The boy pointed wearily towards the east and rolled over

"by the heavens! you are a useless buffoon! " John swore at him. He turned to where the boy was supposed to be steering. "I guess I'll have to try wrangle this thing myself. Darn unrespecting youth! "

struggling with the wheel, John tried righting the ship's direction.

OOC: poor John hasn't had attention in a while

Junior Member GodricLeMort is on a distinguished road GodricLeMort's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 10:19 PM
    Threads

It had been a few hours since Godric had left port. he tried to pass the time by looking at the sky, or watching to see how many fish would jump out of the water, but to no avail the was was as calm as glass and the sky had no clouds in the sky." man i'm so board!" he screamed. but no one ever talked back, he hated these long trips they bored him to tears, for he had no one to talk to nothing to keep him occupied, but he couldn't sleep and let as ship or something pass by. so he cleaned his swords, and cleaned his gun. Godric had yet to use them in battle but he knew he would some day. after he was done with that, he sat there looking out onto the horizon, Sinking back into his state of boredom.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akantha sidled up behind Jasper and put her arms around his shoulders. She pushed her breasts into his back. The two had never been very close, but she was drunk and the alcohol made turned her into quite a seductive person. "Mmmm," she whispered into his ear. "So you told the doctor your name was Michael?" She asked Christopher, a devilish little smile playing across her lips. "Why, dear Jasper," she said, looking directly at her captain whose severe eyes made her stop, "I should thank you. Without you, my captain may have bled to death." And with that she released Jasper and went to the men that sat moaning on the floor. She looked them over closely. Each had several dozen lacerations, two had incredibly deep cuts to their legs and arms. Their clothes and the floor were coated in their crusting floor.

"Jasper," she turned to him and said through slightly parted lips, "I'll need your help. These men have deeper cuts and lacerations than I'd anticipated." She looked up at Christopher with smiling eyes. "Now I see why you brought in a second physician." She couldn't help but smile. "I suppose that you weren't expecting women to do so much damage?"

~*~

Xanthos stood beside Evelyn, a huge smile on his face. "Sure did! But Wee Jack won't let me off so easy next time. Ya see, I lowered myself down to his level, and when he swung for my face, I dodged and gave him an upper cut straight to his chin. Doubt it'll work a second time though. I was real sad to see you did get to see it happen, considerin what Jack was sayin about you to all our crew mates. But no one should mess with you now, not unless they want to deal with me anyway." He winked at her with a big grin. "Would ya like ta help me plot a course? I know it's not your specialty, but I could use the company and someone to bounce ideas off. The Cap doesn't seem to interested." He shrugged his shoulders. "But not like you have to or anything. I can do it on my own. Just thought I'd offer."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information