AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Default Re: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

If Akantha was right, then the man Jasper had to thank for his rescue was named Rufus. Further, Akantha must have heard good things about the man as she had told Jasper not to think of him like Christopher. Jasper breathed in another sigh of relief, but was still confused about the other name Akantha had inserted into the conversation.

Dead Eye? Jasper shook his head, realizing that the name sounded almost familiar but was nonetheless unknown to him. Perhaps his father, who knew more about pirates and pirate lore than the average person, would be able to tell him more. But the very way in which Akantha had mentioned the name made it sound as if it had more than just a little significance.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Only as good as the next person. Im pretty good at distractin' though" Eve told Xanthos. "what about yerself? i can pick locks, but i probably won't be fast enough"

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Akantha looked over at Jasper. He seemed confused, perhaps a bit troubled. She felt sorry for him. He hadn't asked for any of this, but then again, there was nothing she could do for him at this point. "Dead Eye," she said, sensing that maybe an explanation was in order, "is an old pirate legend. He sold his soul and the souls of his crew to Hades for immortality, but the immortality left him deprived of humanity, and so, eventually, his crew mutinied. Legend has it that his treasure can be found somewhere. The only problem is that no one really knows what his treasure is. It could be gold, but most of us," she said, "believe that his treasure is immortality." The 'us' was meant to inform Jasper that she was, indeed, a pirate herself.

She uncrossed her arms and walked over to Jasper. In her brash way, Akantha put her arms around the man and embraced him. "Listen to me," she whispered into his ear. "If you're going to be involved in this life, which you already are, accept it now. I'm not telling you to embrace it, but there's no turning back for you." She pulled him away from her and looked at him as a sister might look at her brother, eyes full of terrified concern. "We're not all bad. Flawed, yes, but bad, no."

~*~

"I'll get the lock then," he said, waving his hand impatiently. "I can do it faster than most. Yer lookout. If any guards come up, yer gonna have ta kill em or knock em cold." There was a vivacious grin on his face. "I was hopin to be lookout cause I wanted to get em. But hey, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do, huh? We'll take some rope with us. There's a window in the room where our target is. When we're done, we'll climb out the window." He got up and opened the door, then closed it again.

"Meet me at the docks when the sky turns orange. We'll scope out the library for an hour before we go for it. Wear black." He said, then opened the door and left. As he came around to the dock, he almost ran into Noir.

"C-Cap!" He stammered. "What're ya doin' over yonder. Though we were gettin the crew ready fer the pubs, ya know, to uh..." he thought hard, trying to remember what they should have been doing, "to, ya know, look fer info on the whole Dead Eye business. Already talked to Eve about it. We'll be hittin the pub together tonight. It'll be good to split everyone into two's," he was cautious with how he phrased things, "that way we can hit all the pubs and get as much info."

OOC: @Esiphas
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 06-14-2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Forgot the Xanthos action @.@;
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Noir didnt say a word. He looked at Xan with a look that told Xan everything he needed to know- Noir knew what he was up too. Noir raised a hand, and took Xans shoulder. Then with a strike like lightning, he punched Xan in the gut, beforepulling him in and hugging him tight. "Be careful Xan. Im not going to stop you, but im not going to help. If you get caught, Your on your own." He released Xan and patted his shoulder. "Now, Get yourself ready.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eve thought she heard a noise down the hall. Probably Xan tripping over Hayate or something she thought, as the dog left the room soon after him.

She turned around to her large case of clothes and other necessities. "Black huh? i should have something in here".

Rummaging through she found a light black top and a dark navy skirt. It'd do. She got something out of the sidepocket to tie her hair up too.

"All i need now is warpaint" she laughed to herself.
    Seeing how her writing equipment was still out, she decided to do some sketching before night fell

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Akantha was leveling was Jasper, and he knew it. There would be turbulence, danger, and a host of unknowns waiting for him if he kept company with these pirates. But he felt that he would be fooling himself if he were to believe for a second that life could go on uninterrupted by simply returning to the clinic. Though that’s what he wanted to do most, reason had to prevail. He had to find out what all of the talk of Dead Eye was about, and why pirates were suddenly popping up everywhere, even to the extent of involving him. He smiled as best he could, thanking Akantha for her concern.

“I understand, Akantha,” he said slowly. “It seems that not all pirates are pirates out of malice and hatred for the world, but because of events that were a bit out of control.” He was referring, of course, to her situation and the effects of her husband’s actions. What he did not say, however, is that it would be rather hard for him to trust the other pirates they might meet along the way. Rufus had bailed him out and deserved that trust, Akantha had won it by being genuine after the charade had fallen, but the rest? It would take quite a lot to shift the course of his mind concerning other pirates. But at least he felt that it was possible.

“Whether I like it or not, it seems that I’m involved.” He shrugged. “We’ll see where it takes me.”

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eve laid casually in the shadows of one of buildings at the docks. Xanthos would arrive soon, so she was keeping an eye out. It would be easy to spot him amongst the occasional drunk or patroller who passed by.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Abigail led the two girl, Alexandra and Alexis into the ship cabin as they got a glimpse of the interior of the ship. The interior of the ship, as Abigail expected, was clean, polished, and shiny. All of the crewman's work back at Tazo payed off.

(Abigail) "Lovely isn't it? But we're just getting started. The exterior of the ship was part one, we're getting to the best parts."

As the girls continued to tour the ship, they went through the best parts of the ship, including a bed for at least four people and even a bath house of the ship. The girls were surprised by Abigail's efforts to make the best ship for them as they entered the bedroom.

(Abigail) "Now that you two got the tour, it's time for test two. Are you ready?"

The girls nodded at Abigail as she cleared her throat....
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Must. Sleeeeep.

Rufus didn't blink as Akantha spoke to him in a manner which implied that she was indeed mocking him and writing him off as non-threatening. It didn't matter. To others, it certainly did seem like he was wandering aimlessly. His temporary occupation as a mercenary was not known to anyone but people who caught the word by ear. That word would have never reached pirates, he made sure of that. He'd worked for government officials before, and while his fellow sea-travellers thought it was a violation of the pirate name, he considered it surviving. He wasn't exactly advertising himself as a gunner and cooper for higher, but he didn't know if he was prepared to return to life on the seas. With the recent events and his sudden random act of heroism, he was sure that it was inevitable; It's always been. Once one was dragged into this life, they could never escape it, that was one fact Akantha was correct about.

Rufus did feel some sympathy for the doctor. If there was one lifestyle one didn't want to be forced into, it was that of a pirate's. Pure of heart as one may be, to survive among pirates, one must shed some morality or it could very well cost one his or her sanity. It wasn't his place to tell Jasper that though. The man had to learn for himself. Rufus was somewhat surprised though; the doctor was taking this rather well.

As Akantha told Jasper of the legend of Dead Eye, Rufus walked to one of the beds. He removed his coat as she spoke, folded it carefully, then placed it at the foot of the bed.

"Dead Eye was a fool, and we're fools for chasing his leftovers. That ship isn't reachable. It has sunk into waters so deep they say there's but a sleet of ice which separates the sea from Tartarus itself." His sling-shot hung from his belt on his pants on one side and a small sack of pellet on the other. He pulled his ponytail to the side and headed towards the stairs. "I'm going to grab us some food. Don't even think of sleeping until I come back." With that, he was gone.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 06-30-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Abigail managed to cook up some food that she had for herself and the girls as she placed the food on the table and Abigail sat on her chair on her side with the girls sat on the other side, ready for Abigail's second test.

(Abigail) "Okay, first question. If a man were to walk up to you and attempt to rape you, would you allow it or try to fight back?"

Alexandra and Alexis were silent for the first question as they looked at each other for a bit, trying to assess what Abigail just said. Alexandra just remember doing it with PLAMEN last night and Alexis remembers the days that she was raped to no end as they both attempted to reply.

(Alexandra) "Well, I would see if a man would have something I need then depending on the man, I would seduce him to get that item."
    (Alexis) "I would let someone do it to me if I wanted to otherwise I would just punch them."

Abigail took in the answers and began her next question.

(Abigail) "Very interesting indeed. Okay, next question. If you were to steal something from someone and give it to someone, who would you steal from and give to?"
    (Alexandra and Alexis) "Steal from the rich and greedy men and give to the poor."
    (Abigail) "Very good. All right, last question. If your clothing were to be cut up and your body was revealed, would you feel embarassed?"

The girls were silent again for a moment before they replied.

(Alexandra & Alexis) "No."
    (Abigail) "Very good. You two just passed test number three. Now, eat up, because the food is getting cold and we don't want to miss test three."
    (Alexandra & Alexis) "Test three?"
    Last edited by Light Buster; 06-26-2012 at 05:53 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Seems like I don't have as much time as I thought I would. Sorry guys :/

With Galatea at the wheel, steering the Red Sapphire towards the navy ship, Sapphira took her usual front men with with her in row boats. Today, Shaun accompanies them. She was glad that this opportunity presented itself for him to show her just how useful his skills were.

The Navy ship had taken notice to their actions and uniformed sailors were lining the rails with rifles in hand. Sapphira stood with a grabbple hook attached to a rope in hand, followd by two other on the other two boats. Shots rang out but missed horribly. Maybe it was the dying light that was throwing off their aim, or perhaps they were just horrible shots. It didn't matter because there came a THOOM from the Red Sapphire, And it hurled through one of masts. All the while, the two pirates and their captain swung the grapple by the rope in small accelerate circles. Once the cannonball made contact, Sapphira tossed the grapple. It caught on the railing, but the sailors were too disoriented to do anything about it. She swung, hit the ship with both feet and climbed quickly and swiftly. The others followed suit without hesitation.

Once Sapphira's boots hit the wood, chaos erupted.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Mother...this dude is everywhere. Sorry for the wait on the post guys. It's been hectic. >< I shouldn't pay so much attention to my own rpg that I forget everyone else's.

@mrpineapple , @~Shobu~ , @Cross Avantgarde

IC: Xanthos approached Victoria, silent and stalking. He poked her on the back and whispered, "Whatcha waiting fer?" The sniggered to himself as she jumped. "Let's get goin'. We only got til sunrise. Speakin' a things. Noir saw me and said he wouldn't stop us, but he won't help us either. Still down fer the thing?" He tried to be as aloof about the subject matter as possible. People were always listening in. If Eve chickened out, he'd still go on his own. He knew that if they succeeded, Noir would be indebted to him for quite some time.

~*~

"Mmmm..." Akantha responded to Rufus before he could. "You mean it isn't possible to reach without the aid of Posiden." As he left the room she glanced over to Jasper. "The thing that most people forget when it come to this legend is that a god was involved. And that made many other gods upset. I believe that if Posiden were to be invoked, the treasure is more than reachable. Doing that, however, is another task in and of itself." She sighed heavily and sunk down, sitting on her heels. She reached inside the left breast pocket of her blood-stained jacket and retrieved a pouch of tobacco. "My other habit," she said smiling. Luckily, she'd stored her papers in the plastic pouch, so they hadn't gotten soaked during the horrific scene earlier. She smoothly rolled out a cigarette and went to a torch, lighting its end with the flame. "So what do you think of this life so far? Exciting isn't it?" Her eyebrows arched in mockery of this last statement as she exhaled a puff of smoke.

"I really am sorry for all of this. I should have told you...I should have said something."
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 07-12-2012 at 12:46 AM.
    ~ The Black Keys

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ryko was one of the first over, After Saphira. He ducked under a navymans swing, And in qyick sucession, burried 3 knivesin his thighs. Yanking each on out violently, He spun and pinned another navyman to the mast by his collarbones by throwing two of them. Herushed up and headbutted that one, yanked his knives out again and spun round, elbowing a sneakier navyman in the face, before bringing his steel toecaps into the mans groin. Turning around, He was attacked by 3, and he leapt upon them with a vicious Snarl.

Alena was standimg.back. She had a rifle in.her hands and was sniping targets- Those who came too close to the captains flank were gunned down, clutching knarled fingers, broken kneecaps or shattered jawbones un equal measure. One navyman got a bullet into his solar plexus, and screamed in agony before fainting. She gave a small 'Oops.' as she was ynder orders for nonlethal damage. spotting and Enemy officer, She fired at him, shaving his moystache and grazing his noze, but otherwise doing no-more than distracting him.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ah!" Evelyn jumped with suprise. Why was Xanthos coming from that direction?
    Nevertheless, he was here. "I'm ready to go, you didn't think I'd chicken out did you?"
    she shook her head. "Alright, lead the way!"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

With the girls finish done with their food, Abigail escorted them to the washroom and right after they washed their hands, she turned to them with a sinister smile on her face.

(Abigail) "Okay girls, it's time for test number three. Take off your clothes!"
    (Alexandra and Alexis) "Eh?!?"
    (Alexandra) "You want us to do, t-that?!"
    (Alexis) "You us to literally take off our clothes and show off our bodies?!"
    (Abigail) "Yep. Besides, I believe we all need a bath, right? And your clothes are dirty so they need to be cleaned for tomorrow and we need to get cleaned up for test number three, right?"

Alexandra and Alexis were silent for a bit but Abigail was right, they were a bit dirty after the fight back at Tazo.

(Abigail) "See, I know when I'm right and I know when I make a mistake. Besides, I'll join in on the fun too so you two won't get too embarrassed.

The three girls began to undress themselves as the girls began to reveal their beautiful and graceful bare bodies to each other as the girls took their clothes and threw it into a hamper that Abigail invented herself as sh threw some soap into the hamper and closed up the hamper as the water entered the hamper and soaked up the clothes and began to clean them. The three headed into the actual washroom and the room was already set for them so they can clean up and take test three as they entered and while Alexandra tested the water with her toe, Abigail just walked into the water to let the others know it was good to enter and the others entered the warm yet comforting water and settled down and began to bathe. There was practically every cleaning tool and item they could think of and they could reach it at a moments notice. The warm water began to comfort the two girls as Abigail sat down between the two girls and looked at them for a bit. The two girls were going to have very beautiful and seductive bodies that she knows. Now she needs to wonder if the can handle it...

(Abigail) "So, how the two of you liking the place right now?"

Alexandra and Alexis smiled as Abigail asked the question.

(Abigail) "Now, are you two ready for test three?"

Alexandra and Alexis were a bit hesitant to answer but nodded their heads.

(Abigail) "Okay then, let's get started. Alexandra, you're first to go?"
    (Alexandra) "Eh?"

OOC: Come on @~Shobu~ . Keep this one alive.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-15-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Though Jasper usually felt repugnance at the smell of tobacco—he was ever trying to dissuade some of his patients from its use—the smell actually reminded him of normalcy. And at the present moment, any semblance of normalcy was a blessing to him.

He stretched and took his white jacket off, now stained here and there with blood from one of Christopher’s victims. While examining it with a substantial amount of disgust, he answered Akantha and said, “Exciting? Not sure that’s the word for it.” He carefully looked over his stained jacket. The only positive thing he could note from the jacket’s stains what that the jacket had kept his white, long-sleeved shirt and golden vest and tie from being stained. His white pants were stained in places, just like his jacket.

"I really am sorry for all of this. I should have told you...I should have said something."

Kneeling down beside her he shook his head and sighed. “Akantha, I can’t fault you for any of this. After all, you did try to help me get away. And to begin with, your options were rather limited on that ship.” He meant every word of it. He didn’t blame Akantha—it wasn’t her scheme to get him on the ship in the first place, if he understood correctly. Further, he had placed her in danger as well by escaping from the ship with her, had Christopher captured them.

Trying to make light of the situation he gave a quick laugh and said, “Look, just find a way to help me get these blasted stains out of my jacket and pants and we’ll call it even, yeah?”

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanthos grinned from ear to ear. "Just glad ta see ya didn't, mate." He made the International Gesture for "follow me", a circular motion of his forearm, indicating the direction he was about to run. The pair rushed through the cobblestone streets and made their way towards the library. They crept around the back, to a window. They were large, cathedral like windows without any glass in them. Xanthos lifted himself through and waited for Eve to follow. Once she was through the window, they sneaked through the shadows, careful to stay out of the guards sights.

At one point, Xanthos paused and held up his hand, a gesture signaling Eve to stop. A guard made crossed the area where the two hall intersected, and continued on his way, passing just feet in front of them. He waited until the guard went down another hall, then once he was out of sight, signaled to Eve to follow him again. When they finally made it to the stairwell, Xanthos paused for a second, staring into the stairs, listening for footsteps. Nothing but silence. A smirk crossed his face. Up the stairs they went, climbing at a rapid, soundless pace. At the top of the stairs, they reached the locked doorway.

"I'm gonna do this, if ya hear a thing," Xanthos whispered in a hardly audible voice, "tell me. I won't be listenin. Gotta concentrate." And down he went to his knees, two pieces of thin wire in his hands. His wire poked and prodded, but there was little reaction. The lock remained locked. Sweat dripped down his face. The night was muggy and humid.

Although Xanthos didn't hear them, there were steps coming their way.

~*~

Akantha smiled at Jasper as she inhaled and exhaled the cigarette smoke. "Sounds like a deal to me. If I can't get the stains out, I'll get you a new one." The smile turned broader. "So I'm thinking of founding a ship," she said, musing aloud, "maybe one day anyway. One where we can be free like pirates, but with more morals. What do you think, eh?" She let a laugh escape from her. There was a brief silence between the two when it became obvious that Rufus would not be back in the near future. Akantha turned to Jasper. Her face softened. "Tell me is there a lady out there waiting for you?" She wondered how he would react to this question. It was innocent. "I ask because you I believe I see you thinking of her every now and again."
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: This shouldn't have taken so long. Sorry @Valkarma ! Sorry everyone!

Nemo shuddered at the way Thanatos said her name. It frightened her yet sickened her at the same. She may not have been human herself, but his voice was unnatural for any creature. It crawled underneath one's skin and defiled one's ears. She despised it almost more than she hated the speaker.

When his nose touched her back, she pulled her arms to her chest and clenched her fists at he turned her. It was all she could do to keep from whimpering. She was in her true form now. Her long hair flowed around her in black wisps. Through the cluster of silk, she caught a glimpse of his eyes and immediately turned her her head with a gasp. His voice may be eerie, but his eyes could scar a soul.

After he clearly punctuated his wish for her to be on her best behavior around him, she glue her eyes to the deep depths of the sea. Funny how something so ominous and mysterious couldn't scare her, but this minion of Hades could.

"M- It's fine. I'm sure they know I'm missing by now. M-Master Hades told us to come up with a plan to start a ship, correct?" Nemo asked. She couldn't be too direct with him. She also couldn't be the one to make a final decision between the two of them. Hades must be howling with laughter about now.

Sapphira ran in jagged lines. For being so small, she was quick. She disarmed a man with a kick of her leg and drew her cutlass before one of those flimsy rapiers could come down on her head. She was in constant motion. With Alena covering her and the crew from afar, it was easier to move about. She saw Three come up on Ryko and just for fun, stole one of his hits by pulling out her pistol and firing a shot into his arm. She felt a shot whip by above her head. Glancing behind her she saw a guy with who had the frayed ends of a newly removed mustache. He was crossed-eyed trying to look as he felt his upper lip. Sapphira smirked wide as she ran as him and kicked him overboard. She flashed a smirk at Alena and winked before continuing the rampage, hoping Shaun could find something useful.

"You look down," Darius said as he packed the loaves of bread and jar of meats for his old friend Rufus. Rufus stared at the bartender blandly. Darius laughed. "Right, because that's how you always look. I don't think I've ever seen you truly smile."

"That's not entirely true. There was that one time you ate tripe." The memory alone elicited a small chuckle from the small pirate.

"Praise Apollo, you know that I can't stomach it!" Darius said defensively, but he was grinning.

"Ah! Now that was a bit funny. Can't stomach the stomach, eh?"

"Shut it! Now take your food and go before those blasted boy-lovers come in!"

"Boy-lovers?"

"Never met a Navy man without a wife and a young boy in their bed."

"You're sick Darius. To think you know of the private lives of these blue-bellied sailors."

"Talk comes cheap around here, love."

Rufus gave a small smile. "Thanks again Darius," he said as he took the packaged food.

"You only stop by every decade so I thought I'd be nice while you grace us with your presence." Playful sarcasm laced his words.

"Well, next decade I stop by, I'll take you to dinner or something of the sort."

"Noted."

Rufus was about to walk back to the cellar, but stopped when he saw a peculiar poster which many were crowding around. Nudging his way to the front, he saw the words written on brand new parchment in black ink:

DEAD EYE WANTED FOR ARREST ALIVE
    FIVE THOUSAND GOLD REWARD
    BRING TO THE CAPITOL DOME OF APOLLO TO CLAIM REWARD

Beneath the words, there was a picture drawn in black ink, and despite the bleeding of the ink, one could tell he had no pupils in his eyes.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alena blushed furiously under her mask, And failed the next shot completely, Cracking the railing instead. However, someone tripped up, A navy officer, tried to grab that bit if railing, grazed his fingers and fell overboard. She giggled a little in her mature, yet slightly childish way. Then she saw a Navyman climbing aboard. Panicking, She brought the rifle butt swinging around, but he blocked it with his sword. Panic fell away, becomeing amusement. The navyman realised Alena had been bluffing. He looked down, At where the rifle barrel was pointing at. Then he hit the deck acreaming as Alena ruined his groin in a puff of smoke and a loud crack. Loading agin, She shattsred a Navymans collarbone, Preventing him from stabbing Saphira in the back.

Ryko counted off the sailors he sent sprawling. "17..." He muttered, stabbibg a Navymans leg. Flicking 3 knives out, he caught 3 sailors in the left shoulder. as one, they spun 180 and fell , shocked and unconcious. "20... 21..." he muttered, flicking a knife out in time to sink it into soneones chin, splitting his jawbone. Ryyko griined in savage pleasure as the mans horrid screams filled the air.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Jasper raised his eyebrows while slipping his jacket back on. “A ship of your own? I guess you did learn a lot about sailing and maritime life during your time on the ship, huh? Must’ve been somewhat good, for you to want to strike out on the open seas again.” Jasper looked up and then back down at the floor after a brief moment of thought. “It’s hard for me to imagine leaving the clinic, but...maybe they need a physician who hasn’t crossed a pirate, you know? Someone who won’t be a target, thus endangering innocent people.” He shrugged and added, “Sounds like a pretty good idea to me, especially if it turns out that I’m as much of a danger to others as I think I’ll turn out being. Thanks.” As are most things, it was easier said than done. Still, at least the option was open to him, and it hardly sounded like a bad one.

Akantha turned to Jasper. Her face softened. "Tell me is there a lady out there waiting for you?" She wondered how he would react to this question. It was innocent. "I ask because you I believe I see you thinking of her every now and again."

Jasper shook his head, not in disagreement but in sheer amazement. It always boggled his mind how intuitive women were. The majority of leaders in Greece were male, yes, but from what Jasper had experienced it was truly females that upheld society. It was almost always women who cared for the invalids in Greece and the overall wellbeing of the people they loved, thus upholding the common good more powerfully than any man he’d ever encountered. Sure, there was the occasional male philanthropist who did wonderful things, but more often than not it was women who had to be counted on to hold Greece together. The male senators and statesmen? Most of the time, they were mere figureheads. And now Akantha had displayed the same amazing intuition these women often have. How did she know that his thoughts were so occupied by one of these same selfless women? A woman so selfless that she took no credit for caring for the citizens of Greece during one of the worst epidemics in history, though it was her alone who had found the supplies Jasper so desperately needed? Maybe it was simply that obvious, but Euthalia, selfless Euthalia, certainly had a permanent residence in his mind and, if he were to admit it, his heart.

“It’s that apparent, is it?” Jasper laughed and shook his head again. “Well, I’d like to say ‘yes,’ but the fact of the matter is that the feelings may be unrequited. In other words, I do feel strongly for someone out there, but—and here’s the problem—men like me seem to lack the intuition you women command so easily, and I’ve no idea if she feels the same way about me.” He scratched the back of his head and added, “We did have an arrangement to meet tonight though, at the Lyceum. Wow...I just realized how pressed for time I am. If I don’t make it, how do you think she’ll take it? Even if she does care for me as I do for her, won’t that be a rather offensive move if I’m not present?”

He knew the answer. It was funny how speaking about someone easily brought to mind how much you cared about them. In a quick decision he decided to try to change the subject. “And you? Anyone on your mind since your crazed husband made that stupid move?”

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Xan!" Evelyn hissed. "Xan! there's someone coming up".
    Xan kept fidgeting around with the door.he seemed convinced he could open the door in time. Eve wasn't too sure.
    "Okay, work faster!" she told him.

She might have uttered that slightly too loud, as the footsteps quickened.
    She looked over again at Xan. "I'll deal with this, you open the door, I'll be back in a bit"

Eve walked down some of the steps until she could see who it was, it was a lone guard presumably patrolling. She deliberately tripped herself up on the stair and fell upon the man.
    "Oh.. I'm so sorry, I was reading and I fell asleep and.. I guess I'm not very good with directions, I can't find the exit" She said innocently, getting off the man, but making sure he got a glimpse of her bare leg as she rose. "I'm lucky you found me here. Where should I go?"

<Come on Xan>She thought to herself<I can only distract him so long before he gets overly eager or figures something's up>

@pleasant_disorder

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Warning – Long post incoming…

Before Alexandra could do anything, Abigail went up to her and grabbed both of Alexandra’s breasts with her hands and as the hands gripped them with perfect strength, she began to massage them in a circular motion. Alexandra began to moan as her head went blank after she began to remember the night that PALMAN slept with her and how his moves that he used on her managed to give her the night of her lifetime. And within a few moments, Alexandra found herself on the bath floor as Abigail opened her legs began to explore her secret garden. With Abigail’s head and face exploring the garden, she began to feel a very good sensation as she moaned more and more. Alexandra’s arms were on the ground, up and away from her body as she continued to moan, wanting more of it. After the few moments past, Alexandra remained on the ground, face up, as she began to pant for air. She never felt this good in her whole life, especially after doing it with PALMAN. Alexis on the other hand was watching how Abigail made Alexandra felt good, she never seen or heard her moan like that.

(Alexis) Wow, I didn’t think I would hear Alexandra moan to this very day. She must’ve done it or been done by another man that she seduced…Huh? Where’s-

Alexis suddenly saw Abigail’s hand sneak up quickly behind her and grab her breast with the same perfect grip as Abigail did to Alexandra. It was her turn now to take Abigail’s sexy attack.

(Abigail) “Silly Alexis, now it’s your turn to get worked.”

Alexis began to moan herself; Abigail began to massage her breast in the same circular motion as she did with Alexandra. She made many circular motions as she continuously made the same motions over and over and over and over before Alexis found herself on the ground with her body facing down toward the soaked ground with head turned to her left with her arms out toward her as she closed her eyes and began to think about what happened to her back when she was little while Abigail spread her legs out to reveal her garden that had been revealed and explored many times while Abby was working her. Alexis moaned more and more while she began to remember the days the pirate crew kidnapped her from her home island and raped her from days on end and the day she began to rape all of the crew members one by one before she raped the captain himself before she cut their parts off. She at first disliked being raped but then began to use it and began raping the many criminals that she managed to seduce before she turn them in. She no longer is the one being raped but rather she was doing it but not in this situation. Alexis was facing Alexandra as her body was facing downwhile they began to pant after being worked on by Abigail as she was standing above them while the two were recovering.

(Abigail) “Good job girls. You’ve past the final test. It seems your body can take it while being durable at the same time.”
    (Alexandra) *pant* *pant* “So, is there some sort of reward for enduring this sexy attack of yours?”
    (Abigail) “Yep, but I won’t tell you just yet.”
    (Alexis) “Won’t tell us?” *pant* “But…” *moan*
    (Abigail) “Don’t overwork yourself. You’ll get your reward soon enough. Meet me in the bed room when you two recover.”

Abigail left the washing room as Alexandra and Alexis began to recover from her test. To be honest though, the two girls loved it. They loved the experience to feel a very good sensation that they never experienced before. The girls slowly got up on their feet as they recovered and managed to clean themselves up before meeting Abby in the bedroom for their reward.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-22-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanthos bit his lower lip and pressed in harder to the latch. 30 more seconds, he thought to himself. Just hold em' off a bit longer Eve and I'll be in. Seconds ticked by like hours and the sweat on his brow was beginning to run into his eyes, stinging them into making more tears. When he heard the sound of the latch unclicking, he thought about fainting for just a moment, but then realized that would be rather counterproductive. He went inside the room and carefully closed the door behind him as softly as possible. After the door was closed behind him, he held his breath and waited to see if anyone had heard him. When no one came, he exhaled and went straight for the center of the room. There, under a bell of glass, and there it was, the Aristotlelicium, in all it's leather-bound, gold-engraved glory. He took the bell from where it sat and slipped a secondary book in, so that when they came to look, they wouldn't suspect anything right off, then placed The Aristotlelicium in his satchel. Now, he thought, to get out.

Xanthos went to the only window that lead out. Looking down, he realized that his rope would be short, but not by that much. He went back to the door and peeped out, listening to make sure that Eve was going to get out alright.

~*~

Akantha nodded to Jasper's inquiry about her maritime existence. "You'd be amazed at what all you can learn on a ship in just a few months. So imagine what I learned in a few years." She'd learned navigation, patchwork, shooting, some sword play, cooking, and just a bit of everything else there was to know. Akantha had greatly enjoyed her time at sea while she was unawares of the impact her doctoring skills had on the major populace. Ignorance is bliss. And the bottle helped her obtain that ignorance. She looked at the bottle in her hand and thought about why she'd ever started drinking in the first place. Was it really the husband, or was she trying to numb her own personal demons, to forget them at the bottom of a bottle? How many lives had she helped Christopher end because she'd saved one of his? These questions were all rather depression, so she took another swig from her bottle.

Akantha grimaced at the idea of another man in her life. So far, they'd all seemed bent on controlling her every movement, her every breath. She knew that Jasper wasn't like them, and that surely there was another man out there like Jasper, but still...after all she'd been through...she'd started debating to take up the female sex. "I'm thinking about swapping to women." She said with a bit of a laugh at the end. "With all that I've seen and been through, I can't imagine that should surprise a single person. First my husband, then Christopher. If men weren't so bent on ruling the world with their iron fists, I think I might consider being with one again." She took a swig from her rum bottle and watched the door closely. "But as far as I've seen, Jasper, you're the last good man alive."

There was a slight pause between them and then Akantha looked up and asked, "Where do you think he got off to?"

OOC: ~Shobu~
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The guard noticed the glimpse of leg and was enticed, moving closer to Eve. "How about I show you the way out" he offered with a sly grin. At that moment, she heard the creak of the door as Xanthos opened it. <Thank God> Eve thought to herself, she didn't like where this was headed.

The guard poked his head around Eve in reaction to the noise. She took that opportunity to raise her knee sharply between his legs, causing him to collapse to the floor. He started to yell, but there was nothing Eve could do in time to stop him. she turned and ran up the stairs, hearing the sounds of other guards getting alerted <Oh great. I just hope Xan has an exit planned..> Just as she finished that thought, she bumped into Xan at the top of the stairs.
    "Well... I think we better grab this thing and leave, I may have just alerted the entire building" she said ashamedly.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

*The Next Day*

The two girls opened their eyes to the morning sunlight as they were laying on the bed together, with their hands clenched and bodies together. They had fun last night, especially on their late night workout with Abigail, at least they would put it.

(Alexandra) "Good morning Alexis."
    (Alexis) "Good morning Alexandra."

Alexandra moved her lips towards Alexis as she gave each other a kiss. There bodies were still together as they finally began to talk to each other for a bit.

(Alexandra) "So how was it last night? Did it feel the same as if another man was doing it to you?"
    (Alexis) "A little, but you were better."

Alexis then returned the kiss to Alexandra as they broke their hands away from each other and look at the bed where they worked out and saw the mess they made.

(Alexandra) "What a mess we made last night. Seems that we're going to have to change the sheets."
    (Alexis) "Yeah."

The two girls then saw Abigail walk into the bedroom, still bare with breakfast for each of them.

(Abigail) "Good morning girls. So how was last night's workout? Did you feel better after exerting all of that energy?"

Alexis and Alexandra blushed as they tried to reply.

(Alexandra and Alexis) "Y-yeah."

Abigail passed each of them a home-made omelet as Abigail sat between them.

(Abigail) "Ah, don't worry about the mess. The bed has the tendency to get dirty ever time."

Abigail winked at the girls as the girls and herself ate their omelets while maintaining their bare body moment together. The girls can still remember their whole workout last night and how each of them worked on each other and how they moaned, as well as the mess they made.

(Alexis) "So, where we going next?"
    (Abigail) "We're heading to Lavora. To see if we can recruit more girls for our cause."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information