AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Default Re: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

"Then you can tell us exactly how you plan to contribute to our little... exploration."

"My name is Shaun. Just Shaun. And your friend out there said your after something big. And he made a mistake by telling me this. And I think I know why. My guess is that he doesn't understand how important it is. This being do to one of three reasons, or a combination of. Reason one, he doesn't have a significant amount of information, due to you not having a ton. Or reason two he's just new and you didn't tell him. Or three he's just not very bright. My guess a mix of one and three. So if you don't have all the info,your gonna need it. And some of that info may not be very easily obtained. So that's how I can help, I'm a thief. Stealth is my specialty, so now you know.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

PLAMEN stood up, and turned to the revealed Alexandra, and stated "well, first I think we should get dressed, I don't think they would be happy if we were nude" and he put a grin on his face.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(PLAMEN) "Well, first I think we should get dressed, I don't think they would be happy if we were nude."
    (Alexandra) "Indeed."

Alexandra first gave PLAMEN a kiss on the cheek and then she began to retrieve PLAMEN's clothing and armor as well as her own and gave PLAMEN his clothing with a smile.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Akantha gave a pleasant smile. "I'm sorry for leaving you by yourself. I was just asking the captain how long we had til dinner. I thought it'd take us a bit longer to finish stitchin these fellas. Guess I was wrong." She sniffed the air, smelling the dankness of the ship's belly. "What d'ya say we go up on deck? I hate the way these places smell. We can sit in my room and talk until the captain calls us for dinner. I'd rather like to hear what's been going on in the Greecian medical circuit since I left."

Jasper nodded, and was grateful for the offer. He wasn’t used to working in quarters that were tight and dimly lit, and he would have been lying if he said that he wasn’t curious to see more of the impressive ship.

“Sure,” Jasper agreed. “And, do you think we could find a place to wash the blood off my hands? I’m afraid that one of the wounds was a bit more profuse than the rest.” He used his left hand to repack his briefcase since it had far less blood on it and wouldn’t sully the rest of his tools and utensils. “And for the record, I’ve come to the swift conclusion that your husband is a fool. Though he would have blamed you for barrenness, I could equally level the accusation at him that he may indeed be sterile.” It was an awkward topic, but Jasper was hoping to dispel the cloud that had settled over their earlier conversation when he invoked Akantha’s past. A quick jab at the man who had hurt her seemed like a good preliminary remedy.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Morgan smiled. ''Xanatha, my Boy! The satisfied belching you usually do is enough to tell me that! Least you can do is try not to inflate my ego any more than it is Mon.'' handing him his food, he tousled his hair, then called to the Captain ''You wantin Any Cap'n?'' Noir nodded. Then he came over to the balcony. ''My friends, You know I have an announcment to make. Well, here it is. Ourtime together is almost at an End. We cannot afford to keept his ship going much longer. Unless we find a miracle, I cannot see us lasting any further than one raid, then retirement in Lavora.'' He strolled up the deck, then slammed his hands on the helm. ''I have found a miracle. And Itis also a curse. If we take this oppertunity, then come back empty handed, We die of starvation on the open ocean.'' A few of the crew looked reproachful. ''But if we take it and Suceed, we come back richer than the greatest king of old. I cannot force you to come. But who's with me?'' Morgan, Headless, Scarecrow Jane and a large majority of the crew yelled ''Aye!'' In unison. Haley too, nodded, unable to speak and Blushing heaily, watching Noirs charismatic preformance. A few crew members looked unsure, icluding Wee Jack and His friends

Alena nodded. ''Yes umm... Shaun... Speaks the truth. Honestly, I doubt he would have beene found had Ryko not been such a keen observer. You'll have to forgive him Shaun. Hes not very good Socially with others of his age. A great storyteller though. Umm... Back to the point at ahnd.. captain... What should we... do with Shaun? My gut says he might be handy.''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Akantha blinked slowly at Jasper. She took a short sip from the rum bottle, swished on her tongue, then swallowed. "I have a wash basin in my room. You can use that." She motioned for him to follow behind. Her lips lifted into a small, confident smile. "He was quite the fool," she said, making it obvious that she was no longer upset by the conversation topic. "What's worse is that I even made arrangements for another wife. I'd decided that my bareness shouldn't keep him from an heir. I loved him. I wanted him to be happy, and if another woman who could bare him a child made him happy, then I was happy." Akantha enjoyed talking to Jasper. It saddened her to think that after he realized he was being kidnapped, they would probably no longer be on speaking terms. Christopher was never much of a talker, and the crew despised her for being so uninvolved in the ship's affairs. Why should a physician worry over the ship's affairs when her job is to care after it's human residents?

"But I suppose having a new wife wouldn't have been enough. In his eyes, I was a failure, and if he saw me as a failure, then that made him a failure as well. You see, politicians are very particular with how others see them." She raised her eyebrows and glanced over at Japser. Stopping at a door to her right, Akantha took a key from the pocket of her doctor's jacket. "Their lives must appear blessed by the gods. Everything must be perfect." She stuck the key in the lock and twisted it, then pushed the door open. "Since having a barren wife is to be cursed by the gods, and to be cursed by the gods...well...worse than death for a politician."

She walked into the small room. It smelled of wood and saltwater and vanilla perfume, a smell that Akantha had come to associate with home. "It's small," she said, "but it will have to do." The room was sparsely furnished with a bed, a desk, a chair, and a small wooden crate that held her clothes and perfume bottles. She sat down in the chair and took out a small, black notebook and made a notation for the work she'd done that day. "How do you spell your last name, Jasper?"

~*~

Xanthos marveled at Noir. He felt his heart sink. He'd just been thinking about how he'd never leave the ship, then suddenly, this news? But his heart lifted at the sound of a final mission. "Til death do us part!" Xanthos shouted as he lifted his fist in the air, still clutching his fork.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-29-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

PLAMEN got dressed and was ready to go find out information but decided to wait for alexandra

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Alexandra got dressed along with PLAMEN but decided to keep her hair down and her hat off. She had the feeling that now that PLAMEN has seen her long hair, she might as well keep it down and let everyone take in her beauty. She also equipped and holstered her guns in case in any emergency.

(Alexandra) "Ready to go, PLAMEN?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Listening to Akantha, Jasper felt compelled to relate how Greece’s own Socrates often disparagingly spoke about some politicians, politicians that sounded very much like Akantha’s husband. Yet when the door opened to her room, the faint scent of saltwater and perfume reminded him of Euthalia. It always amazed him how scents could invoke strong visual cues. Vanilla scent had never been Euthalia's choice, but her hair often had a trace of saltwater in it. Jasper stepped into the room, noticing that Akantha had managed to turn quarters on a merchant vessel into rather comfortable living space, even if it was somewhat small. Jasper was glad that Akantha seemed to be speaking freely and lightheartedly concerning the subject, but he was worried that the drinking she did may be a direct result of the past ordeal. As she took out a black notebook and began to write in it, Jasper stepped closer to the desk and answered her question.

“It’s ‘C-H-R-Y-S-O-S-T-O-M,’ Chrysostom,” Jasper said. He looked about the room and said, “You’re the only physician onboard? That must’ve been quite the taxing job for you. And I bet it only made your skills all the sharper.”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 04-30-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: What immense difference the omission of a letter can make...

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Let's play find the link! Can you find the word which is linked to description of the mystery man? *laughs* I know it's silly, just play along.

@Spydermonkey Try to stick to the rule of at least 2 paragraph love. I'll even accept one if you honestly can't think of more to write, but keep in mind a paragraph is 3-5 full sentences.

"My name is Shaun. Just Shaun. And your friend out there said your after something big. And he made a mistake by telling me this. And I think I know why. My guess is that he doesn't understand how important it is. This being do to one of three reasons, or a combination of. Reason one, he doesn't have a significant amount of information, due to you not having a ton. Or reason two he's just new and you didn't tell him. Or three he's just not very bright. My guess a mix of one and three. So if you don't have all the info,your gonna need it. And some of that info may not be very easily obtained. So that's how I can help, I'm a thief. Stealth is my specialty, so now you know.

''Yes umm... Shaun... Speaks the truth. Honestly, I doubt he would have beene found had Ryko not been such a keen observer. You'll have to forgive him Shaun. Hes not very good Socially with others of his age. A great storyteller though. Umm... Back to the point at ahnd.. captain... What should we... do with Shaun? My gut says he might be handy.''
    Sapphira frowned at this. She stood from her desk and walked over to this Shaun. She glared up into his eyes. With such large eyes, it was a dramatic change on her expression. "Shaun. Thief. I don't think you're in the position to throw around jokes, especially ones about my beloved crew. I promise you, if pushed, Ryko could slice you up into bits small enough we could easily feed the tuna fish." When Alena said he could be useful, she cocked a smirk. "Alright then, Alena. I'm intrigued by your proposition, sir Shaun, but what caliber of a man gives out information simply to save his own hide? Are you expecting anything else in return for this?"

Nemo had to be sure she made an appropriate entrance. Nothing less than a spectacular performance would satisfy Hades. She knew this and yet she felt wrong. She never made much of the Tibais story. He's never told her if it was true or not. It's almost as if he was purposely hiding it from her. Then again, to Hades she was nothing more than a puppet, and only madmen spoke to dolls.

Speaking of madmen, Nemo couldn't help but wonder as she dove into the waters of the Helle Sea where that damned Thanatos was. He was probably scouring the mind of some poor sod who was clueless enough to give him permission to possess him. Aside from Hades, Thanatos was the next person whom she feared. He was something else. She's never seen such a heartless being. Just the thought of him delving into her subconscious made her feel sick in the stomach. In there he could see her darkest desires, and those thoughts were hers alone to know. She didn't want that shapeless devil to know anything about her. He's sick. He'd find a way to use everything and anything against her, and she couldn't allow them to harm Jasper. He was her only light in this life of hers surrounded by shadows and death. If anything were to happen to him, she would surely throw herself into mouth of Cerberus. Her life would have no more meaning since with him gone, she would still be in the cruel clutches of Hades, wrecking havoc in his name.

But never mind Thanatos, now. She has her task and he has his.

Hades, in all of his horror and beauty stepped, toward his pet, reaching hand up to brush his fingers across her cheek. His presence was menacing. His eyes were glistening with sadism. But his touch was gentle. And cold.

"Such a beautiful form this is on you my dear Nemo. It looks almost uncanny to your original." He said. His voice was naturally husky and dripped with sensuality.

Nemo trembled under his touch. She didn't have the courage to move.

"No wonder that doctor has taken such a liking to you. Then again, you've always been lovely." He took her face in both of his icy hands. "Now, my pretty, I'm a very busy man so listen well..."

Nemo knew her instructions. Swimming through the water in her original form, she searched the surface from below. Hades had told her to swim North but- aha! She spotted her target floating along the surface of the water, a large jagged silhouette with an extended appendage. Alone in the upper level of the water, she was afraid of what she might encounter once she swam up to the surface, but she couldn't simply sit here and stare. She was on a tight schedule.

The mermaid flicked her tail and shot through the water at an increasing speed. She raised her arms in front of her and braced for impact. The bottom was slick with algae but it flipped easily. When she shot out of the water she toppled whatever was on to into the sea and fell back in herself. The gills on the side of her neck were flaring as she looked around frantically to see if anything was coming back to retaliate, but all she saw was a skeleton clad in privateer attire slowly sinking into the dark depths. She sighed to herself, resurfaced, and positioned herself on what seems like a small piece of a ship. As she pushed it towards the shores of Greece, her form began to shift...

The white sandy beaches of Apollis, Geece was occupied by its usual crowd of merchants and families. Philomel was a simple merchant of seashell jewelry. Greece had the most beautiful seashell washing up on its shores. Today Iesos, her young nephew, was joining her on her scavenge. They lightly splashed one another and laughed as they dug in sand which sloped into the crystal clear water of the sea. Philomel kissed her beloved nephew on the forehead and said, "Come now little one, we'll never fill this basket if we play all day." He agreed reluctantly and returned to hunting shells for his aunt. Turning around to go a tad deeper in the ocean, he caught a glimpse of something in the distance. The figure drifted closer with each wave that crashed onto shore.

"Aunt Philo! Look! There's a man floating out there!" He shouted and pointed.

Philomel turned and followed the direction in which Iesos pointed. "By the gods," she whispered and shot to her feet. "Help!" She called to others on the beach. "There's a man in the water! He may still be alive! Someone hurry!"

Kaisar, a respected authority, sprung into action. He stripped off his overcoat and boots, then ran into the water. For the few moments he was retrieving the man on the makeshift raft, the beach spoke in hushed tones and watched. When he was pulled onto the sand, many gathered around him wearily. The man looked beaten and battered. When Kaisar went to look for signs of life by lifting his eye lids, he saw nothing but white; he had no pupils nor irises.

Not a man to be easily deterred from his mission to assist the public, Kaiser raised his head and shouted, "Someone call the town doctor! This man needs immediate medical attention!"

Rufus was awoken by a knock at the door. "Ship's docked! Up 'n out with ya!" It was not a luxury ship of any kind so he didn't expect any sing-song morning call. He didn't mind it at all. In fact, this ship reminded him of being part of a pirate crew. He missed those days dearly.

On the docks of Greece at last, Rufus made his way into town. A sign overhead read "Welcome to Apollis". Rufus has been a here a few times. He heard there was an excellent doctor in town that had all types of foreign herbs which he used to cure almost any illness. A plague had swept through these parts not too long ago. They say he cured an entire town with his remedies. He would visit there later. Right now, he needed a drink. He headed towards the nearest bar, his ethereal beauty marred by his intricate eye patch, attracting more attention than he pleased, but even so he ignored it all and kept walking.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 04-30-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Alexis sat in the bar in the city of Tazo, once again, drinking down a mug of beer again, to blend into the crowd of people that occupied the bar while the sounds of people muttering and chatting filled the room with life. However, this peaceful sounds was cut short when a gain of pirates burst into the room.

(Pirate) "Arr! We've come to plunder this bar of the gold and women!"

There was sudden screams and gasps around her as everyone in the room, even the bartender ducked down under the counter, as well as some brave men drew their swords and pistols to defend themselves but the pirates were very numerous, but Alexis paid no attention to this. She was used to this after all...

(Alexis) *sigh* Pirates these days, they just won't leave people alone.

It would be a matter of time before one of the pirates spotted her, sitting down at the bar counter, along with her empty mug.

(Pirate) "Blimey! Look at the girl over at the bar!"

The pirate shouting pointed to Alexis as she sighed again.

(Alexis) *sigh* Here we go again.

The pirate group went up to her and before anyone did anything, the group began to sexually assault her by massaging her breast, butt, and stomach. Another pirate also grabbed her chin as he moved her head so that she can see the pirate massaging her breasts.

(Pirate) "So girl? Where did you get that beautiful body of yours? Valera?"

Alexis didn't answer the pirate that was insulting her.

(Pirate) "Ah, it wouldn't matter. We'll just give you the pleasure of a lifetime."

Just before the pirate can sneak his hand between Alexis' legs, she immediately pulled her left arm up and the back of her left hand ran dead smack into the pirate's face and he was knocked out, cold, and fell to the ground next to her. She then swung her right leg and it made contact with the pirate that was massaging her butt while she complete swung her body and the the pirate massaging her stomach flew over the counter and into the many bottles of beer and alcohol, knocking him out and possibly injuring him in the process as he fell to the ground. The remaining pirates drew their swords and guns while she stood before them.

(Alexis) "Sorry, but if you want the pleasure of your life, you'll have to earn it."

As the civilians around her vacated the bar, the remaining pirates charged at her. Alexis then took a quick step forward and punched the first pirate in the stomach before swinging her right leg out to kick him into the other pirate. As one of the pirates swung his sword at her, see immediately moved the back of her left hand and pushed the sword away with ease as she then moved her right arm under the pirate's chin and thrust it upward in a form of an uppercut. She then landed gracefully as the pirate fell to the ground, face down. She was then grappled on her shoulders as she then moved her head and hit the pirate with a hard headbutt. Then she turned toward the last pirate as he took his gun and attempted to shoot her but the shot went wide as she made a final roundhouse kick to the chest as he flew into the doors and crashed out of the bar and back outside.

Once the dust had settled, Alexis then sighed again, seeing that she may have caused the damage to the bar but it really didn't matter, it was just a bar after all and she was always getting paid from jobs anyways. She took the loot from the pirates she took out and gave them to the bartender who revealed himself after the fight.

(Alexis) "This should cover the damage caused to your bar."

She then left the bar and back out to the pirate who was knocked outside to see him out cold. She keeled down and took his loot while picking up a map of Mundus in the process.

(Alexis) "Thanks for the pleasure of a lifetime."

Alexis then left the scene while the people around her began to mutter how sexy she was while she headed for the library, examining the map in the process.

(Alexis) I'll need more information on this before I can move to the Dead Man's treasure.

Alexis, without haste entered the library.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-02-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: What a poor co-GM I have been. Time to return and gather some sheep.
    Go go random NPC.

For @mrpineapple

"Excuse there." A figure interrupted John and the dear woman he was with. The figure placed a hand delicately on the woman's. Slowly she let go of John's hand, her eyes locked with the strangers. Words unspoke past between them and she moved off a moment later. The figure nodded his head in approval. Now that enough time had past, one would notice the strict military uniform the figure wore. It was kept in a healthy white and numerous badges lined a pocket. The man had his hat kept under his arm and a sword by his hip. His hair was a short dark brown. Kept at a very military level of growth. But his most noticable feature was the sharp green eyes. They slowly turned towards John.
    "My apologies." He gave a formal bow. "You must be John Brower I presume? You have a reputation as Kanthrax's major a while back, and I always keep an ear out for news on those who support; shall we say a more peacful time. I couldn't help right now but over hear your conversation. I am Captain James T. Sorson of The Seacutter Naval ship." He straightened himself and gave a quick look around. "I would like to have a chat with you about your daughter, and those she may be currently in the presence of." He gestured to the docks. "I have a ship docked if you would follow me. I would like to keep this conmversation private if possible."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Going to help @Spydermonkey move along.

IC:

As Alexis entered the library, there were people taking, reading, and placing books along the shelves and racks that make up the library of Tazo. She began to walk around the library quietly to find the information on the Dead Man's treasure and the legend himself. She skimmed through the books on the shelves and found the book on the legendary man, Tibias and the Legendary Dead Man's treasure and began to read.

As Alexandra, along with PLAMEN, began to travel to the Tazo library as she stood close to PLAMEN. Along the way, the city was filled with life as the two began to make their way to the library. People were conversing with each other and doing errands in town as Alexandra examined the city along with PLAMEN. As they made their way to the library and entered, they took in the beautiful architecture of the library and interior of the place as they began to search for the book. Alexandra knew the place very well, after all, she did come here on daily basis to give her the education she needed so she knew what book she needed and she, followed by PLAMEN, made their way to the book, only to find that someone has already begun to read it. Alexandra noted the girl who was reading the book and she almost recognized her immediately. The girl was Alexis, the one who was kidnapped and after years of being abused and raped, has molded into a fighter that she is today.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-02-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akantha immediately recognized the expression on Jasper's face as he thought of Euthalia. She wanted to ask him who he was thinking of, what her name was, and what she was like. The expression of love on his face reminded her of her own expression years ago. She wrote down his name in her notebook as he spelled it out loud then also wrote: Three men with extreme lacerations to the upper body (legs, arms, shoulders, faces). Wounds were easily patched up with Jasper's help. It was customary for Akantha to keep tabs on the amount of work she'd been doing on the ship. She flipped through the book and said. "It's been slow for the past few days. We've had four recent cases of scurvy in the past week, but the only people to blame are the invalids themselves. Michael," this time she said his fake name without a second thought, "makes sure to keep his crew well fed and lively. But some of them won't eat their vegetables."

She closed her notebook. Looking down, she noticed her left breast was almost popping out of her bikini top. Without any sense of humility of personal embarrassment, Akantha straightened her top while she spoke. "Usually it's just stitching. Some broken bones here or there. But I suppose when you have a large crew of rowdy boys, it's not that unusual." She finished fiddling with her top and took another drink from her rum bottle. "They do keep me sharp," she admitted. "To be honest, I wouldn't trade this ship and its crew for the world," she took another small sip and licked her lips, "after all, where else can I drink and practice medicine at the same time? You're liable to get stoned in Greece for that little indiscretion."

Akantha offered the rum bottle to Jasper. "Take a sip. It's the best rum in Greece," holding the bottle up, she swished the brown liquid around. "Take a sip for me," she said with a smile. "I don't offer my rum to just anyone."
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-02-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: woop, john!
    "It seems word has spread fast. Lead the way"
    It seemed John had found an ally, he wondered who had informed him of his journey, perhaps one of the barkeeps.
    In whose company?... and wait... this was a military officer, "oh god" John thought. "What has she gotten herself into?"
    He trailed behind the captain as he led the way.

----------------------------------------------------

Eve finished up her food and sidled over to Haley, "Hey, when's the Captain's talk thing?" she whispered in her ear.

OOC: sorry for short post, gotta run!

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Noir smiled. He almost looked teary. As the crew mopped up their dinner plates, he actually wiped his eyes. "Thank you eceryone... Good too know I have most of you behind me. Now..." He suddenly looked stern again. "Take a seat you salty ba***rds, and Ill tell you whatcha need to know. It bwgins with a certain... Tibias Deadeye." Many of the crew myrmered to themselves. "Legend has it, that Tibias Dead eye was a pirate of... well, a rather well endorsed kind. His treasure is suppossed to be enough to make a man a king for eternity- and its just as dangerous to grab, from what i hear.We seek his legendary treasure. If we cant find it, Then wwre dead meat."

Haley smiled. Realising she was blushing as Noir got all sentimental, she looked at the deck. It was times like this she wished he had the courage to ask her out for good- she made a promise shed never ask him, he had to be the one.She Could almost hear it... but then she shook her head. Would it ever be? She thought not.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Alexis took a look to a right and saw two figures before her. One was a man, who looked liked he was from the Chaos Island, overlooked by Eris, the god of Discord. The other looked strangely enough familiar to her, and that was Alexandra, who also originated from the same place as she did, Valera. Alexis wondered what Alexandra was doing here with that man? Maybe looking for the treasure like herself? She could use the help if this was the case...

(Alexis) "It's been a while since we met, Alexandra."
    (Alexandra) "It has been a while, Alexis."

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Akantha straightened her wardrobe, Jasper noticed how small the room had become. Jasper had been engrossed in his work earlier with the wounded men, but now found that his attention was undivided. Jasper quickly looked at the floor, hoping to take his attention and place it on more mundane things, such as the tracing of the oak floor.

"Usually it's just stitching. Some broken bones here or there. But I suppose when you have a large crew of rowdy boys, it's not that unusual." She finished fiddling with her top and took another drink from her rum bottle. "They do keep me sharp," she admitted. "To be honest, I wouldn't trade this ship and its crew for the world," she took another small sip and licked her lips, "after all, where else can I drink and practice medicine at the same time? You're liable to get stoned in Greece for that little indiscretion."

Akantha offered the rum bottle to Jasper. "Take a sip. It's the best rum in Greece," holding the bottle up, she swished the brown liquid around. "Take a sip for me," she said with a smile. "I don't offer my rum to just anyone.”

Jasper smiled and shook his head slowly. “I’ve no doubt whatsoever that it is the best, Akantha, but I’ve found that I can be called upon at any moment to administer aid, and I need a clear head. I can’t operate as well as you under its influence, and given the behavior of a few of my patients who imbibe regularly, I’m afraid that I’ve been rather dissuaded from its use.” Jasper worried that he might offend Akantha who was merely being civil, and he quickly added, “I hope this doesn’t bother you—I appreciate the offer, just the same, and, if I might ask...well, it’s just that I don’t remember you drinking in Greece.” Jasper worried that Akantha’s dunce of a husband might be the reason she took to the bottle, and he further worried that his question had become too personal. He moved over to sit on the bed, looking across to her at the desk, hoping that he hadn’t overstepped his bounds as her guest.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In whose company?... and wait... this was a military officer, "oh god" John thought. "What has she gotten herself into?"
    He trailed behind the captain as he led the way.

James walked along side John while they moved through the thin crowds of people.
    "I can guess you must have quite a few questions Mr Brower? I will do my best to answer them and my best to support you in these hard times." He stopped in order to let a elderly woman pass. She thank him kindly. As he caught back up to John he pointed to a ship on the far edge of the docks. It was a beautiful machine that looked like it could part the sea as it moved. Hence the name.
    "While we walk I can at least put some of your troubles at ease."
    He pulled a few sheets of paper out from under his jacket.
    "Your daughter, it appears, is fine and healthy." He grinned, "Well as healthy as any new ship mate is only any ship. Pirate or not."
    "Saddly that last bit is true. She has been taken on as crew for a quite...unique crew. They are headed by a Captain Noir. Someone we have been keeping a close eye on for a while now. As pirates have emerged and flourished so too have we had to step up what we can do." He suddenly stopped. Shook his head and smiled.
    "I apologize. I have begun to prattle on without even giving a greater introduction.
    As I have already said I am Captain James T. Sorson. I am from the 12th devision of the Bellumuna Navy. Under orders from our superiors we have begun to track dangerous pirates and begin a long awaited claen up of these seas."
    He stopped in front of the ship and signalled to a man waiting by the edge. He lowered a gangway down and Captain James turned to John.
    "After you Mr. Browers. We can talk details once on. Don't worry as well. Foods free." He gave a gentle smile to reasure John.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eve gasped aloud, but in was lost in the hubbub of the other crew. This was Dead Eye's treasure. Did Noir even know where to look for it? He must have found some sort of clue. She beamed as she imagined the treasure. It would be amazing to see everyone's faces when she returned so loaded, she wouldn't know what to do with the money. She could start living as she wanted, not that she wasn't, but she would now be free of the constraint of money and joining Noir purely for the ride.
    I mustn't get carried away she thought, and regained her neutral stance. There's still the chalelnge of finding it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still worried, John was slightly calmed by Captain Sorson's demeanour. He carefully walked up the gangway. Once the captain had gotten there also, he looked at him. "So, are these pirates dangerous? I mean, why did you observe them in particular?" John hoped that even though they might be a threat, they would treat their crew with respect, it was a small hope, but it was unlikely, he had heard such terrible things about the ships.
    "And.. that Captain Nar guy, he's the boss huh?"

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"His name is Captain Noir Blackwing." He opened a door to his cabin and lead John within. A couple of crew members followed. He gave then a few commands and they left. He then pulled a table out from the corner of the room and put a pair of seats next to it. The main table within the center of the room was layered with maps and other such things, including little flags that seem to signify certain locations. James pulled a large cloth out and laid it over that table, careful not to move anything about. He looked back to John.
    "Sorry. I am open with you. But you understand there are things I can't show a civilian." He then moved over and sat down on one of the chairs he got out. He placed his hat on the edge of the table and leaned back to relax.
    "Now I have sent someone to mix up something to eat. I personally haven't had a chance to sit down yet, so eating has been even lower of the list." He smiled. "The chief isn't the greatest. She is more home infront of the wheel, but she does a good job when needs be." He rocked back slightly in the chair. "But I am off subject again ain't I? The captain your daughter is currently under is far from the worse she could serve. From what we gather he has harsh views on traitors. But with the information my sources have gathered recently we know your daughter chose to join." He bit his lip suddenly realising the implications of what he said. He hestitated. "Sorry about that. I should have made sure what you know before hand." He avoided looking a John for a few moments. He felt bad for just letting things like that out. No father wants to know their children chose to be a pirate.
    At that moment the two crew members from before appeared. They had a simple try of food and a bottle of something. They put it down on the table and James let them go. Giving the order to let the others take some time off and onto the land. He then turned his attention back to John.
    "Sit and eat. I guess we have a bit to go through now."

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

"Alright then, Alena. I'm intrigued by your proposition, sir Shaun, but what caliber of a man gives out information simply to save his own hide? Are you expecting anything else in return for this?"

Shaun smirked. "I feel I must correct you in this. Also note I am being 100% serious when I say this, but what real information have I given you? A name and a single skill. And what don't I gain out of this? Strong allies, and I would like a small piece of the cut, just enough for a weeks worth of food and travel expenses."

She really needs to get better at interrogating, she has no info on me nor anything incriminating. If I was in a situation where I had more leeway I would tell that to her just like that, he thought.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Noir sorry, I've become silly with the age" he joked. He sat and listened to the captain talking. The bit about being recruited was a bit hard to swallow as he had been in denial of it in his head. "No no, it's okay, i guess i knew already".

When the tray of food arrived, John realised how hungry he was. He started tks dig in, afterall, it WAS free. He chomped into a shiny apple that was on the side.
    John decided that the first thing to ask should be how he came to be sitting here with the navyman ."So why did you seek me out? I'm not to believe it was sheer kindness am i? Do you think I know where they might be? Or some info you want?". The captain looked like a decent enough fellow and was very amiable, but John knew from regular life that nothing was truly free.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akantha the out a giant laugh. She laughed for the face that Jasper had made and for his response to her offer. She took another swig, then held the bottle up, letting the rays of sunlight from the open door catch and glisten on her wall. Her face was satisfied, happy. "I suppose most alcoholics are less functional than myself. I've been at it long enough to have a tolerance greater than any other man on this ship. They've made a game of trying to out drink me." She smiled a little at this. "But I will admit, I am an alcoholic."

She turned around with sad smiling eyes and faced Jasper who sat on the bed. "No. I did not drink when I lived in Greece." She put the bottle in her lap. "I could blame my alcoholism on my husband's actions or the fact that I was laughed out of my practice or my life's circumstances." Akantha moved her arm, indicating the space. Quickly realizing that Jasper did not yet know that he was on a pirate ship, she retracted her arm, smiled and added, "Being on a ship for months with a load of horny men has it's own strenuousness to it." She moved the bottle from her lap to the table. "And perhaps these things played into why I first took to the bottle, but I chose to blame my drinking on my own addictive personality." She grinned. "I live for today, and that can sometimes be a more destructive path than others."

~*~

A grin expanded across Xanthos' face when Noir said they were going after Dead Eye's treasure. He felt the adrenaline pumping into his veins, sparking his brain into the memories of when he was a young boy, of when he'd found the book on Dead Eye's treasure, of days spent, reading quietly in the library's corner, flipping pages, deeply engrossed within the book, of the old librarian saying with a smile, "I'm sorry to tell you this Xanthos, but we are closing," and when she'd notice the book he'd been reading, adding, "Ah. Another day with Dead Eye? You do like those pirates don't you? Let us hope that your brain is not wasted on such things." Oh how sad she'd be if she knew where he'd ended up.

The adrenaline in his veins was too much for him to handle. He turned and threw a punch into the nearest face he could find, a swarthy, red-headed man named Reemus fell flat on his bottom, and Xanthos shouted, "LONG LIVE THE BLACKWING!" And everyone's voice rose up around him. Reemus stood, put his arm around Xanthos' shoulders and cheered as well, understanding why he'd gotten hit.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mrpineapple View Post
    When the tray of food arrived, John realised how hungry he was. He started tks dig in, afterall, it WAS free. He chomped into a shiny apple that was on the side.
    John decided that the first thing to ask should be how he came to be sitting here with the navyman ."So why did you seek me out? I'm not to believe it was sheer kindness am i? Do you think I know where they might be? Or some info you want?". The captain looked like a decent enough fellow and was very amiable, but John knew from regular life that nothing was truly free.
    "Ah?" James felt quite awkward. "I understand that even the best of us fall prey to a bit of cynicism from time to time." He looked a little off as he thoughts wondered. "It sometimes causes us to make bad decisions." He shook his head clear of the thoughts and popped open the bottle. It was some cheap rum, and he was still on duty, so he poured himself only half a glasss. Then he downed it and poured another.
    "I'll keep being straight with you. Had it been any other Navy officer you would have been both ignored and not even recognised. People speak on how Bellumuna is the most war like of the islands. And I admit we take after our God. We have records of any and all important leaders of any location of any significance."
    He reach over to his plate and picked at a few vegetables. They were soft enough for his liking. "While some use this as a way of tracking threats, I personally use it to track allies." He took another bite of food off the plate and took a moment to eat it. "Where am I going with this? Oh that right. You see it is complete chance that I heard you had been asking around for your daughter. So I too did a quick investigating. Once I figured out that she was the same person he had seen recently join Noir's ship then I felt I should at least let you be aware of it." He sighed and took a quick drink of the rum.
    "I'm not going to ask a lot of you. In fact technically I don't want to ask you anything. It isn't my place to do that. It is difficult in times were people are running around stealing and murdering, to think that any kind of order to be found. I aim to be one of those to bring that order." He glasped his fingers and leaned forward towards John. His voice took on an much more serious tone. "But I am not willing to sacrifice sons and daughters to do it. If my mission has been to remove Captain Noir and his crew then I will do just that. However if your daughter has gotten mixed in with them, if she is willing to leave and face lawful judgement, then I am willing to put aside her involvement. No! I want to put aside the involvement of any of the crew that are willing to face law. Any but the captain. That one is not my call to make."

"I have invited you here because I would like to ask you if you would be willing to go after her? Convince her to leave. Turn herself in. That way when the hammer falls, and make no mistake it will, then she will be safe from the impact." He met John's eyes. He was serious in his mission, and though he had great compassion, he wanted John to know that he was a officer and a Captain before anything else.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information