AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Alexandra continued to scout out the city for more crimes as she spotted a thief taking a bag of coins from a innocent women and dashing off with it. She immediately intercepted him and stood in front of his path before he could escape.

(Alexandra) "This is as far as you go."

The thief attempted to attack her with a knife but she quickly disarmed him and managed to tie him up with a nearby rope.

(Alexandra) Didn't need my guns for such an easy task.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

"Why, dear Jasper," she said, looking directly at her captain whose severe eyes made her stop, "I should thank you. Without you, my captain may have bled to death." And with that she released Jasper and went to the men that sat moaning on the floor.

Jasper stared down at the floor, not completely lost in thought but a bit bewildered, nonetheless. Something seemed amiss. Why would Michael walk all the way to the clinic when he had an able physician aboard his ship? And what was the story behind Akantha’s sudden change in behavior? Was she toying with him?

"Jasper," she turned to him and said through slightly parted lips, "I'll need your help. These men have deeper cuts and lacerations than I'd anticipated." She looked up at Christopher with smiling eyes. "Now I see why you brought in a second physician." She couldn't help but smile. "I suppose that you weren't expecting women to do so much damage?"

It seemed that the pirates who attacked were women, an interesting fact. Jasper walked back over to the men and knelt down once again. His earlier confusion remained, but taking care of the injured came first. “Perhaps you have an infirmary on the ship? If not, it might be in our best interest to create a makeshift infirmary to ensure that the wounds don’t become infected under our watch.”

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Ehh Sure, Why not?" Eve replied. Plotting a course had to be void of trouble, which was all she wanted out of the rest of today.
    "Lead the way sonny"

------------------------------

The storm had died down, and John was able to see into the distance. W..Was that Hinawa ? The trip wasn't as long as he had feared. He kicked the boy awake "Look son, this is the last leg of the journey, you better git yer act together or I'll make sure that you're unemployable when i get back!"
    the boy lazily rose to his feet "alright, alright. I'm taking control"
    John fell back onto some bags, "Good. let's have a good parting okay?" He sighed. This kid seemed so suitable for Evelyn before, how had he not seen through him before?

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Akantha looked at Jasper and took a swig from her rum bottle. Even in the dark, she could see that his face was flushed red. "Oh my. An infirmary, he says." She wasn't talking to anyone in particular, just aloud. "I'm afraid we lack one of those. Although merchant ships get hit all too often, we've been lucky so far. This is the first attack we've had." She studied their wounds more. "Too late. They're already infected. They need to be sterilized." She was a little amazed at the state these men were in. Christopher's crew was no one to be messed with. Although their captain appeared cordial and kind, underneath was the hard, metallic heart of a pirate. If he thought one of his men useless, he'd throw him overboard to the sharks and find a replacement.

She got up and went to a table sitting in the corner. "We can use this as a work table," she nodded her head towards his bag as she took another swig and made a stiff face. "I assume you brought some sterile utensils? Boiling mine will take too long." Akantha grabbed one of the men by his armpits and looked at the two men. "Well, are you going to help a lady or just stand there and look at me?" The man in her arms moaned as she pushed him into an upward sitting position.

-*-

Xanthos waved his arm and lead the way to the Captain's Quarters where the large map was splayed out on the table. He southern peninsula of Greece. "This is where we are right now." He scratched his black eye and winced. He'd forgotten how hard Noir had hit him. "Cap said to head somewhere safe and secluded, and relatively close by. Apparently he's making an announcement to the crew that he doesn't want others to overhear." He took the straight edge and drew a line to the Spartan ruins, and island just east of where they were.

He pointed to a small divot in the island on the map. "Hang Man's Cove." He said with sparkling eyes. "It's where the Spartans used to hang their prisoners of war. Ever hear of how the Spartan's went about killing their prisoners?" He'd read about it in a book once, and as he drew, he related the book's story to Eve. "After they found a man guilty, they offered the person - man, woman, or child - as an offering to Apollo. They chained their prisoners to the sides of cliffs and let the sun bake them dead." He drew the beginnings of their path in a dashed line.

He pointed to a green triangle at the tip of Greece. "There are two obstacles. First, the Athenian Naval Fleet." He stood over the map, scratching his head with the dull edge of his pencil, then lightly penciled in another dashed line, traveling further out from the coast of Greece. "Going around them will only take another hour, but," he pointed at a blue squiggle that intersected his pencil marking, "there's this current. If we're not careful, it'll carry us off to Erabyss." He sighed. "And with the Cap's navigatin, there's no bein careful. I might as well draw a path straight through Athens."

Xanthos tapped the pencil against his chin, thinking and silent. He looked at Evelyn with a huge grin. "Looks like we're between a rock and a hard place."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Christopher eyed his flirtatious doctor ever so menacingly. Even drunk she was no fool but her Captain told her a few detail concerning this mission. Fact One: They had indeed been attacked and yes by pirates. Second was that these men had failed him and from that they recieved punishment. Third the pirate Captains name was Micheal captain of the Rosewood a young pirate by all means. Fourth was that Christopher was preparing for a journey that would surely create more injuries so it wad only natiral to increase his medical powers; hence the recruitment of another doctor.

"If you'll excuse me I'll have dinner prepared. Pleasr Jasper join us its the least I can do for one that has come to my aid."

Christopher didnt wait for a reply and rather walked out of the room and closed the door behind himself. He trusted that women enough to distract Jasper for the time being. Till then he had work to do.

"Please find those two children and have them meet me in the supply room. Tell them I have a special request for dinner tonight." The pirate nodded and went to retrieve the two pirate cooks. They served great food, or they wouldnt be on his ship, and both were capable fighters. A win if Christopher didnt say so himself.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmm.. Well, we'll surely be overpowered if we get caught by the fleet." she thought aloud. "No matter how good you've got at tusslin' " Eve laughed.
    "I guess that leaves us with the current. What do you say our chances are for that?"

She paused. "Does it have to be that island? is there any other ones without the dangers?"

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Shaun sighed, he offered no opposition to his wrists being tied just wanting to get this done quickly and not wanting to give them reason to use the scalpel. After his wrists were tied he gave up any hope of escape knowing it was next to impossible to accomplish. Well if I somehow get... no that probably wont work.

He decided to tell them what they needed to know and nothing more. He wasn't a coward for giving them information, because he was the only one at risk. Giving info wouldn't hurt anyone but himself so he had nothing to hide... except a name or two.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Alexandra returned the stolen money back to the owner as she thanked her in a proper manner and ran off back to her family. She then decided to return to her private home which looked out into the city, which lied just at the base of the mountain, just past the forest of trees and bamboo since it was getting late and the night was already upon the city anyways. It was her private home that rarely got any attention since it was mostly out of sight. She decided to take a shower and get a quick rest, so she began to remove her clothing, hat, gloves, and let her hair down. All was left was her bare body from head to toe, which was blessed with beauty thanks to her inherent trait from Valera. While her home was mostly out of sight, anyone could still see through the big windows and if they were lucky enough, they could get a peek at her. Alexandra didn't mind much after all, she was a beautiful women after all.

She then stepped into the shower and began to clean herself off, humming a tone that her parents would always sing to her when she sleeping back in her childhood years. Once again, there was another window for anyone to peek in to get a good look of her body but it was mainly for venting the hot air out of her house. When her body was refreshed and cleaned, she then headed over to her bed and began to lie down. She needed the rest and if anyone wanted to attack her in the process, she'll have a surprise for them. She turned on her back and let her hair fall on to the bed as her hair straightened out while placing her head on to the pillow while drifting to sleep. She was now a sleeping beauty within a half of an hour but more dangerous than she looked.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-23-2012 at 10:04 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

9. Likes ~Shobu~ liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At last John had reached Hinawa. Getting off the boat, he turned to the boy. "Im sure some of that money i gave was for insurance, and i think i should be partly reimbursed fer incompetent crew"
    The boy begrudgingly handed over a small bag of coins.

"Righto, any idea where she headed?" he was met with a blank stare. "Okay.. I guess I'll wander around the port" This guy was the worst sailor he had known. Good riddance to him.

Leaving the small boat, he headed to find the man in charge

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Oh my. An infirmary, he says." She wasn't talking to anyone in particular, just aloud. "I'm afraid we lack one of those. Although merchant ships get hit all too often, we've been lucky so far. This is the first attack we've had." She studied their wounds more. "Too late. They're already infected. They need to be sterilized."

She got up and went to a table sitting in the corner. "We can use this as a work table," she nodded her head towards his bag as she took another swig and made a stiff face. "I assume you brought some sterile utensils? Boiling mine will take too long."

“Certainly did,” Jasper responded, closing his briefcase in order to pick it up. Since there was no infirmary, the table would have to do. Fortunately only three men were injured, so the tight quarters wouldn’t be too hard to work in. Michael soon spoke.

"If you'll excuse me I'll have dinner prepared. Pleasr Jasper join us its the least I can do for one that has come to my aid."

Nodding, Jasper did not notice that Michael had left before Jasper began to answer. “Yes, I would be glad to. I have a prior engagement this evening in the Lyceum, but I’m free until then.” Looking back, he noticed that Michael had likely not heard him. He turned again to Akantha.

Akantha grabbed one of the men by his armpits and looked at the two men. "Well, are you going to help a lady or just stand there and look at me?" The man in her arms moaned as she pushed him into an upward sitting position.

Jasper moved over to the table right away, placing the briefcase on top before opening it again. “Alright, feel free to use anything here. When I first got here I cleaned to wounds, so we should be able to move to fighting the infection stat.” He looked at the other two men who needed to be moved to the table and walked over to them. “Good sirs, please allow me to assist you to a position near the table.” He knelt down and placed the second man’s arm—the wounds were less profound on that arm—across his shoulders as he helped the man limp to the table, sitting him up as Akantha had done for the first man. Afterwards he did the same for the remaining man and all three patients were soon near the table, ready to be assisted by the two physicians.

Had he not become once again hyper-focused on his work, Jasper may have asked Akantha when it was that she had left Greece and why she chose to become a merchant marine. But as ministering to a patient always did to him, Jasper seemed almost lost in thought as he studied the wounds of the men. “Akantha,” he said suddenly, “the infection hasn’t spread much. I recommend superficial treatment for the wounds of all three men. What’s your prognosis?”

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

PLAMEN had been following Alexandra around for some time, as he watched her, he saw her taking a shower, he thought to himself 'I should look away, but i might miss something' as she laid down to sleep he got into her house and sat in a room that he knew she would have to enter, and waited for her to get up.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Spydermonkey I'm surprised you didn't try to do it to her but nevertheless but let us keep the story between us going.

IC:

As Alexandra opened her green eyes, she stretched her body, her body glowed from the moonlight ray to show the extent of her beautiful body.

(Alexandra) "Mmh, that was a good night sleep. Well then..."

Alexandra moved her legs off of her bed, her bare feet touched the ground as she stood, her hair covered her breast while stretching her arms but her butt was completely exposed though, showing off the beautiful but natural curves of her body, which she inherited. Being out with nature like this without any clothes on was refreshing for her. Just her, plants, trees, even animals. It was very lovely indeed, that she can be one with nature. She loves the place that she currently living right now and she wonder if any man would be able to find her like this or even find her place. Of course, one man has already entered her household and by his scent it would be PLAMEN again, a very clever man indeed. She wondered what he wanted from her again...wanted a talk about the treasure, mad about taking another one of his contracts down, or even try to show his love to her, but it really didn't matter. In her current state, she was very happy. Alexandra turned to face PLAMEN with a friendly smile, who was waiting for her in the entry room of the house just before her bedroom, while exposing her body to him at the same time with the hair in the way of her breasts of course.

(Alexandra) "Good evening PLAMEN, what brings you here on this lovely night?"
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-27-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akantha grinned at his question. "I have a similar prognosis my good doctor," and she poured her rum onto the man's arm. He gave a grunt of discomfort and the arm twitched. Then she lifted the rum up and swished the bottle then took a swig. "Always good to have a bottle of rum lyin around." She looked at the door Christopher had exited through and stood up. She stood up and went over to the doctoral tool kit. She took out a needle and suture thread and went to the man. "Let's stitch em' back together, eh?" She offered Jasper a needle and suture and went to her man after he took it from her. Despite her drunken state, Akantha stitched with amazing precision and speed, with small, economical stitching.

She worked on a large gash in the man's shoulder blade. "There's nothing like stitching up an old crew mate's failures," she gave a loud laugh and slapped the man on the back. He growled angrily and grumbled a low, insidious curse. Akantha whispered into his ear, "Why don't you go take it up with the captain, eh?" And the man blanched, his eyes shifting to the floor.

~*~

Xanthos tapped the peninsula, his brow knitted in concentration. "The closest islands to that is north of here..." and then it hit him. "Wait." He measured the distance from their location to another location, within the crevice of Greece's peninsula and mainland. "I forgot completely about Silent Point. It's a pretty shady and unknown Privateer cove used by a few of our friends. But no one dangerous." He gave his lopsided grin. "Glad you were here! Never woulda thought of it without ya. Let's go find the Cap and let em' know to set sail North." And then he walked out of the cabin to go look for Noir.

Once they'd made it to the deck, Xanthos hailed the captain. "Set sail North!" He yelled. Immediately the crew began setting up the deck for sail. All of them working with a slight tremble of excitement in their hands.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-21-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Noir grinned. ''You heard the man! Lets get moving north! Be quick about it, or I swear, I'll get Hayate to bite yer asses!'' He grinned, then almost leapt up the stairs to the helm, eager to be back moving again after all the waiting. This would all be worth it. He hoped.

Haley smiled at Noirs joke, and tusseled hayate's fur. He wouldn't eat a cat, let alone a Human. The big wolfhound may have looked intiidating, but he was friendlier than a feline and more loyal to boot. And of course, would-be boarders might not have thought him so friendly- more than one potential border had let go of his rope raher than swing into the dog. ''Hey Xanatha. Where exactly are we going?''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh! Eve thought, That wasn't so hard, I can steal Xan's job in no time she smiled to herself.
    She headed up to the deck with Xanthos and smiled at Haley as Xan called over.

They were finally on the move again, Although, this announcement that the captain was going to give gave her the shivers.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PLAMEN stood up walked over to Alexandra, and blew the hair off of her breasts, "you don't have to cover them, I saw them last night while you were in the shower" said PLAMEN with a smile, albeit a creepy smile. "As for my visit" continued PLAMEN " I am here just to talk with my dear friend, Alexandra, and to see if any good leads have popped up yet?"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(PLAMEN) "You don't have to cover them, I saw them last night while you were in the shower."

Alexandra took note of PLAMEN's cleverness as he blew her hair off of her breasts as the hair flew behind her shoulder and went completely down, revealing her breasts along with her beautiful body. He was very clever indeed, not only he managed to get a glimpse at her beautiful body when she was taking a shower, he also found his way in to the house. She had to admit that PLAMEN did look cute and was very good at what he did. She wondered what kind of body he would have if she were to do it with him.

(Alexandra) "You know, you look cute under all of that armor."

Alexandra then turned her attention to the current subject.

(Alexandra) "As for the treasure, I've asked the locals and some of the pirates I've captured around here and nobody is really quite sure the exact location of this legendary treasure is but people have been seeing it on the same ship of the same legend around the seas of Mundus so we can start there. As far as we're concerned, finding it won't be easy so we'll need to find a ship and someone who can navigate the seas well. We can start by looking around Pallas Sea or Thallasa Sea but it's your call..."

Alexandra then changed the subject again as he got close to her.

(Alexandra) "Or we can do it if you want..."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-22-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanthos' grin was still smeared across his face. "Wouldn't ya know it, cap. I'm sittin' there, tryin' ta thinkin about sailin to Sparta, but there's that current and the Greek Naval Fleet to the south, when Eve says somethin' about goin' else where. Coulda punched myself when she said that. I hadn't thoughta Silent Cove. We'll be there before the sun moves much farther." He jabbered at the mouth, excited to feel the roll of waves rocking the boat beneath him. They'd been land locked far too long. The fights had been enough to distract him, but in these moments, when they were setting sail, all of the violence left Xanthos.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Noir grinned. ''Silent Cove? Sounds liek a good idea to me. It may be more public than I'd like.. but, well, you'll see. All hands, Brace up! We're setting sail you salty dogs!'' Grinning like a Madman, Noir tunred the wheel in the direction of Silent cove. ''You'd better get up here and help me out Noir. Your the one with the map.'' As Xan came up, Noir patted himon the back and said ''Have I ever told you i couldn't do this without you? Best damn navigator i've ever found.''

Haley walked up Beside Evelyn as Noir continued chatting to Xan. ''Really something, Isn't he? Don't deny it, your impressed too. Hes got spirit, and Skill.'' It wasn't enturely clear who she was talking about, and her gaze wasn't on either noir or Xan, but On the rope she was tying Hayate too. ''I knwo you hate it boy, but we cant ahve you jumping overbaord. we need you, yea?'' She scratched his chin as she waited for Evelyns answer.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Akantha grinned at his question. "I have a similar prognosis my good doctor," and she poured her rum onto the man's arm. He gave a grunt of discomfort and the arm twitched. Then she lifted the rum up and swished the bottle then took a swig. "Always good to have a bottle of rum lyin around." She looked at the door Christopher had exited through and stood up. She stood up and went over to the doctoral tool kit. She took out a needle and suture thread and went to the man. "Let's stitch em' back together, eh?" She offered Jasper a needle and suture and went to her man after he took it from her. Despite her drunken state, Akantha stitched with amazing precision and speed, with small, economical stitching.

Jasper’s eyes widened a bit at Akantha’s treatment of the patients. While some would certainly consider it to be rather uncouth, it was nevertheless effective. Jasper almost laughed, but he was a bit concerned for Akantha. She’d never seemed to indulge freely in alcohol before, and though it didn’t seem to hamper her ability whatsoever, Jasper wondered what had happened to her since her departure from Greece. He took the sutures from her along with the needle and turned to the man in front of him.

“Slight sting on the way, sir. But it won’t last long.” Jasper used the sutures he’d taken from Akantha and began his medical ministrations. Each stitch was done with nigh textbook precision, and he spoke to Akantha while he did so. “So, it sounds like your captain has a lot of respect on the ship? He certainly seems like quite the capable man. But how did you come to be on the ship?”

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akantha furrowed her brow in response to Jasper. She accidentally stuck the needle deep on one of her stitches and the man beneath her sewing hand jumped. "Stay still," she growled at him. Her face hardened as she thought of the reason she was on this ship. "I suppose you aren't much for gossip, so you probably hadn't heard about my husband." She inhaled deeply, then exhaled with a sigh. "He threw me out of our home and into the streets because I couldn't conceive a child for him. He then told everyone that the reason behind my barrenness was because I was committing adultery." She stopped stitching and stood up, stretching her back. "He's done on my side."

She bit her lip, thinking about her husband. "I didn't have any choice but to start up my old practice. But it's hard to start a practice when you're the laughing stock of the Greecian Isle, but I didn't have any money, so I couldn't leave and start up somewhere else." She sighed. "My only hope was to find a merchant ship that needed a physician, someone that didn't know me. And along came," she thought for a second, trying to remember Christopher's fake name, "Michael. And that's how I ended up here. I haven't been in Greece in almost two years."

Akantha smiled genuinely since the first time she'd started talking about her past. "Besides. You'd be surprised how reckless merchants are. They're always needed to be stitched up."
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-22-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eve wasn't sure who se meant. "Heh, the both of them are cut from the same sheet o' cloth"

Eve smiled. She had heard rumours that her and the captain had something between them, she must be talknig about Noir. "I think don't need to worry while he's onboard anyway"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Haley nodded. ''He'd look after all of us. Theres no denything that much, always ready for a fight, always ready for an adventure. He's a good person. And he likes you alot'' She patted Hayate on the hed as he wimpered, then looked up at Evelyn. '''What about you? How do ou feel about him?''

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alexandra drew closer to PLAMEN and said "Or we can do it if you want..." PLAMEN wasn't sure of this was a trap or not, but either way he will learn more buy allowing it to go further, with the added benefit of laying with Alexandra if its not a trap. PLAMEN undid the armor of his chest plate, allowing his torso to be shown, he had many scars from battle on his torso, but he looked at her and said " your choice"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(PLAMEN) "Your choice."
    (Alexandra) "Is that so?"

PLAMEN revealed his torso as he took off his armor and clothing, showing the scars of battle that he endured throughout his life, presuming that he came from the Chaos Island, which was under the influence of Eris, the Goddess of Discord. Alexandra herself came from Valera, under the influence of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. He was indeed, sexy, despite the many scars he has, but maybe scars do make a man more sexier. Maybe a match from heaven was destined to happen as Alexandra walked behind PLAMEN and gave him a slight but gentle push to her bed while moving with him. Once they were close to the bed, Alexandra then began to strip off the remaining armor and clothing from PLAMEN's lower body, starting with his boots. She unlaced the boots and took it off for him as well as any garments that he may have under his boots, revealing his bare feet. She then moved back up to his torso, wrapped her arms around his waist, and removed the remaining lower garments and all was left was his bare and scarred up body. She then gave him a kiss as she then wrapped her arms around his body.

Alexandra then moved in front PLAMEN and gently pulled him down along with herself to the bed. She then revealed her body to him and spread her legs out, allowing him the pleasure of a lifetime as she blushed...

(Alexandra) "Whenever you're ready..."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information