So begins our journey through the waters of Poseidon! The general rules of AF rps apply.
A few quick notes before we start:
1. The Dydrogan Islands have active volcanoes except for the second to largest island which is called Lavora, which is the most popular gathering place for pirates to eat, drink, sleep, and be, well... pirates.
2. Gods and Goddesses will be NPCs played by either me or Valk.
3. Posts must be at least 2 paragraphs long. (More like a rule than a note, sorry)
4. Bellamuna has several deserts.
5. Tazo has a lot of trees, bamboo, and mountains.
6. Erabyss has a lot of mountains but the land varies.
Ugh, I feel awful. I should have made these notes earlier and then some. TT-TT I'm so sorry I'm a horrible GM guys!
Well... poor management skills shouldn't delay an RP so leggo!
Lavora Island was swarming with its usual foul-mouthed, loud, drunk, and lively customers. There were hardly enough bars and inns to contain the lot of them but the outdoors supplied plenty of extra room. Sapphira sat upon the rooftop of the Dripping Jack, drinking her mug of rum as she swung her legs over the edge and surveyed the scene. Normally, the captain of the Red Sapphire would be too drunk to function once she stepped foot on this island. But today, her mind was preoccupied with other matters. Tabais Dead Eye: a legend. Legends, in all technicality, could be true or false. Sapphira believed this legend to be real, at least, she hoped it was. His treasure was tempting and certainly didn't escape her desire, but she wanted to meet the infamous Captain himself. A man who angered Hades so much he cursed him with immortality; there had to be more to the story. If anything, Sapphira was too curious for her own good, but that was just on of her many insatiable hungers: knowledge, along-side pleasure and wealth.
Her patience was wearing thin. She had had enough of sitting around. It's been a full day. Although she could see the Helle Sea from where she sat, she missed the water deeply. She hopped to her feet, inhaled the rest of her drink, threw the wooden mug aside, not caring where it landed, and swung herself into the nearest window of the place. Time to gather the crew.
OOC: I know it's a pitiful start but I'm in a hurry to post an OOC thread and you'll see why so just hush, post, and have fun!