AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MTAC Middle Tennessee Anime Convention

Member Darkfyre is on a distinguished road Darkfyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2012 09:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mistearea

Default Re: MTAC Middle Tennessee Anime Convention

The most that I have is a Facebook. But even then, I'm not sure if my friend is taking her laptop and we are leaving on Thursday night.

I know what you mean about the shy thing. I'd probably faint if I was to ever meet Monica Rial. Not to mention the fact that I will most likely have a nerdspasm when I get Jason David Frank's autograph.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Junior Member bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Double Bento
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2012 10:04 AM
    Threads

Haha.....The voice actor there I care the most about is Eric Stuart and I don't even care about him that much. If I do meet him, I'd probably be one of the few going, "Oh my gosh!!! It's Kuronue!!!" Lol.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A girl in the class that I'm going with is REALLY looking forward to meeting him.

But a new developement! If you know how Matsushita the 5th is from Angel Beats, look for someone dressed up like him. If you get lucky, you'll get me. But it all depends on how many people will dress up as him. But your best bet would be at the Voice Acting panels on Saturday. But on Friday I'll just be a normal guy walkin' around asking every Kagamine twin that I find, "Are you a bunnydemon in disguise?"

Junior Member bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326 has a reputation beyond repute bunnydemon326's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Double Bento
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That should work because I don't know who Matsushita the 5th is...

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It worked! ...And I was looking forward to the weird looks. But you should have gone to the Vocaloid Panel! It was insane getting to the photoshoot!

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Double Bento
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, we were planning on going, but we missed it for reasons I don't remember. I really wanted to go because I missed it last year, but oh well.

Hey, your friend that was cosplaying as Sesshomaru, was he at the Cherry Blossom Festival in March?

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yup. Him and the girl that was playing as Rin.

Well drat. If I had known that you wanted to go I would have tapped you on the shoulder! You were sitting behind one of the girls running the panel in the Dealers Room. But we ran off before I could really do anything since she was running late and had lost one of the others running it.

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Double Bento
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude! I totally got my picture taken with him then! He gave me a hug. ^_^

Meh. I don't remember exactly why we ended up not going. I think we went to eat and didn't get back in time for it.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Okay, now that I've gotta see. Was it a girl that was wearing a Lolita dress take the picture?

That's probably it. It was at one of the cafes that I saw ya. But you might have still made it. The panel was running late.

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Double Bento
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, the girl I was with (Len) took the picture.

We didn't eat at the convention center. Maybe that wasn't the reason then.

"The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
    This anger, someday, I pray."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information